Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:58 pm
FA Venus
Eris' Labyrinth CYOA RP Game
Breeding Additives, Items and Prize Wrap-up

Many items that were specifically mentioned had the potential to become a breeding additive, or a keepsake enchanted item. I did change my mind on many of the items due to the "grab everything" mentality. This wasn't a solo video game, it was a collaborative Role-Play. Many items were also nothing more than hints and pieces of the story of the Lost Goddess. And a few still were added for comic variety. Each Erote was specifically given items that would distract them, so Pae'il would not have to resort to violence if they didn't want to.

Any item your Pae'il managed to escape with they can keep. Unless it's otherwise noted, it's just a normal item. Feathers may serve a purpose in the future, so don't discard them. (Also, many of the feathers were harpy feathers, not necessarily Erote feathers - the translucent ones did belong to Graces.) The reason so many feathers were scattered in the labyrinth is because it is not easy to enthrall Gods. Even lesser Gods such as the Erotes and Graces.

Breeding Additives & Special Items:
Many were not claimed, picked up, or kept
  • Antique, golden skeleton key
    • Lillison (Wolfs Heart)
    • Lugh (Teigra)
    • Elizabeth (Menelie)
    • Xanthea (Antidia)
    • Opal (DaemonGabrielle)
    • Kane (Teigra)
    • K'anpo Rimpoche (Teigra)
    • Doctor Whooves (Antidia)
    • Shining Armor (Seruta)
    • Princess Mi Amore Cadenza (Fea Line)
    • Nyx (sailornorthstar)
    • Bneut (Demential Requiem Asumi)
  • Artemis' Blessing
    • Moana (Teigra)
    • Terran (Wolfs Heart)
  • Psyche's pink sapphire comb - Moana (Teigra)
  • Maneki Neko figurine (yellow, red, white) - Cadassi (DaemonGabrielle)
  • Magical Erote Feather
    Only those who were successfully saved by the Erotes (but did not receive a breeding) receive these. Each one can be used as a breeding additive for a future breeding or kept and used as a magical item.
    • Himeros Feather (yellow/orange ombre) [Confidence Boost to whoever touches it] - Parvana (Menelie), Aldris (Dementia Requiem Asumi)
    • Hymnaios Feather (brilliant yellow) [Beautiful singing voice to whoever touches it] - Aquos (Twitchapher the 3rd), Princess Celestia (o0_Daisuke_0o)
    • Euphrosyne Feather (translucent yellow) [Joy experienced by anyone who touches it) - Thaddeus (Twitchapher the 3rd), Namaqua (Menelie)

If you won an additive, it is attached to the listed Pae'il only. If you want to use it one of the oops!breedings from this event, please PM Guardian_Iris to let us know.

This was my (Antidia) very first ever CYOA, so I know it may have had a few hiccups. I had a ball with this event, as I hope everyone else did. I learned a lot, and I will use that newfound knowledge on the next CYOA event we have. Thank you everyone who played and was a good sport. It means the world to me that you chose to spend your time playing a game I created. heart Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you!

If any of the story is still unclear, feel free to ask questions!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:36 am
After another quick check of Leitha, from a distance of course, he wandered off. He was in search of a certain green colored grace who had tried to murder him. He hoped she made it out of the maze okay. He hoped that she made it out with his rubber chicken more. He had liked that strange contraption.

He saw the Silver haired beauty off with some of the rest of her family and decided it was probably best to approach now. Later, when she was by herself, she might try to kill him. Again. He was still carrying the items in the shield, was prolly still stick-y and leaf-y from his tumble through the hedges with her. He was just glad he hadn't decided to take her ear off. That would have made this talk awkward.

Tapping Kleta on the shoulder, he stood there and waited for her to acknowledge him.

Wolfs Heart

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:35 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Kleta was still staring at the rubber chicken, a look of confusion across her face, what was this strange thing for? She was only idly listening to the conversations of her cousins that were nearby. Perhaps this was the chicken Pelagious needed to dance, perhaps she should return it to him. She was in the middle of a very serious debate with herself when Cadassi tapped her on the shoulder. Kleta turned around, her eyes almost seemed to sparkle, someone wanted to speak with her?! The goddess controlled her emotions though and presented Cadassi with a flat [removed](though her eyes couldn't help but sparkle). "Yes?" she asked the mortal in a very serious tone as she looked down upon him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 am
Cadassi's eyes lit up as well. Except his eyes were staring at the rubber chicken. Turning back to the goddess, he blushed and looked back at the ground. "Umm.. I'm not so sure if you remember me. I'm glad to see you made it out of the maze."

He paused, trying to think of a way to bring up the chicken. " I'm sorry for knocking you unconscious. I didn't really have a choice. You were...mad. And you made my friend run away. Which I've never seen before. I'd love for you to teach me that trick, by the way It would be so much easier to handle her if I could do that.." he rambled on, suddenly nervous.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 am
DaemonGabrielle

Kleta stared at the male in front of her, trying to recognize him. There was something familiar about him, but she couldn't really place it. "Thank you sir, it is good to see that you are safely out of the maze as well." she replied out of courtesy, she still didn't recognize the pae, but she felt she could safely assume that he had been taken their, most of the pae had it seemed.

The goddess was surprised by the male's next choice of words, she wasn't sure what had happened in there. "As I am sorry for anything I might have done to you... or your friend." she narrowed her eyes in thought, "I was not myself, as you may have noticed. I am afraid that whatever it is I did I will not be able to repeat or teach you." The ever serious goddess did not realize the pae was not being serious. "If your friend would like to stop running... and acquire some fame, perhaps I can help..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:12 pm
Cadassi paled at the thought of Leitha being famous. Goddess only knew what would happen to make it so. Quickly shaking his head, he apologized again. "I don't think that would be a very wise idea. Leitha is ...Special." he said, hoping the grace caught his intended reference. Leitha was crazy.

"Since you don't remember anything, let's just say it wasn't pretty. I...ummm... I had to stick that sparkly thing back on your head. Which was hard, what with you wearing a helmet and all that. Which reminds me. Did I leave something in your metal hat?" he asked, staring at the chicken as he asked.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm
DaemonGabrielle

"If she is so special, perhaps she is deserving of fame!" Kleta proclaimed, and at least it might make up for whatever horrible thing Kleta might have done to her. She touched a hand to her the tiara sitting on her helmet. "Yes, I do suppose mother had us wear these for a reason..." the goddess paused thoughtfully, lost in her own mind. Kleta followed the pae's gaze to the rubber chicken, it made her think of Pelagious once again. "Hm... do I know you? She held up the rubber chicken, letting it dangle. "Is this strange device for your chicken dance? I found it in my helm, yes."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:35 pm
Cadassi paused at the mention of the chicken dance. He stared at her for a few minutes and then he burst out laughing. "You have been hanging out with Pelagious, have you?" he asked, before dissolving into giggles again. "I don't know if he ever showed you this "chicken dance", but it definitely doesn't involve a chicken." he explained. "Despite what he says."

He had finally calmed down enough to talk. "I am afraid I lost the chicken during our battle. I....I..er...Threw it at you." he finished. "Though I am sure my son would love to teach his 'chicken dance.' "

Wolfs Heart

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:36 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Kleta slowly nodded her head, not understanding what was so funny. "Yes we... 'hung out'... he was my dance partner for..." Kleta really didn't want to explain it, the event had been somewhat embarrassing for her. The goddess handed the rubber chicken back to the pae, "Your son... I can see the resemblance in some ways." This pae seemed less apt to break out in insane dancing, although that didn't make this rubber chicken any less strange. "Here you can have your... item back. It is of no use to me." She promptly handed the blue pae his rubber chicken.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 pm
Cadassi grinned, taking the chicken gingerly from Kleta. "Thank you so much. You have no idea how much I appreciate this." he said. He nestled the rubber chicken in amongst his things and turned to go.

Remembering something, he turned back and asked Kleta to do him a favor. "Never, please dear goddess, NEVER use your power on my son. Poor child has a big enough head."

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 pm
Few noticed when the Mellon left the ballroom, that it seemed to have obtained a second shadow. Of course, once outside the ballroom's glamour and lights, both soon disappeared into the surrounding darkness. The golden apple barely found light to reflect off its curved, smooth surface.

The Mellon flew, on and on and on, heading for the sea as his mistress had commanded, to drop the apple into the deepest chasms of the ocean. So focused on completing his task with all speed, he never noticed the shadow until it was too late. A dark form collided with the Mellon at full speed, the impact sending the small fairy momentarily dazed and spinning off course. He managed to right himself before falling through the canopy of the trees, pausing to shake his head and try to regain his bearings. What was...?

The shadow struck again, though this time he was ready for it. A furious battle broke out in the air, though Mellon was handicapped by keeping ahold of the apple while trying to defend himself, let alone go on the offensive. The whirring of small wings filled the air, as well as tiny cries, battle shouts, and the same angry hissing as before. Dark collided with light, and the two became a blur, 'til neither form could be distinguished in the frenzy.

The flashing of fangs in the moonlight preceded the end of the battle. The Mellon gave a tiny, sorrowful cry, and fell towards the earth. The shadow swooped, grabbing the golden apple before taking off into the night.

---

The whirring of wings marked her minion's arrival. Chrysalis looked up in time to see the dark shape pass between her and the moon, the reflection of moonlight on metal bringing a fanged smile to her face. "Good work, my lovely," she crooned, holding out her hand so that the golden apple could be dropped into it. Then she reached towards the creature in the shadows, giving it a fond scratch. The impression of insectoid wings, as well as glistening fangs might be caught, but the most definitive trait were the softly glowing green eyes. The creature gave an odd sort of purring noise, then buzzed away again once dismissed with a wave of Chrysalis' hand.

The Changling Queen held her prize in both hands, smiling and running her nails lightly over the metallic surface. So bright, so shiny, yes, but what it contained...

And where that may lead...

Chuckling to herself, she moved to set the apple on a rough-hewn tree stump, then took a few steps back. Concentrating, magical energy began to gather around her right hand, held aloft, the green fire crackling against the backdrop of the darkened sky. At the edges of the fire, tinges of pink could be seen: the remaining amounts of 'pure love' she'd absorbed from the fluffy pink pomp on the throne. Worth the sacrifice if this turned out in her favor in the end.

Drawing the last of Venus' love magic into a singular strike, Chrysalis sneered and struck, lashing out with a downward slash aimed towards the apple on the stump. The green and pink fire took the form of a singular blade of pure energy, sheering the golden apple neatly in two...as well as the stump it had been resting upon.

As purple smoke poured from the apple, circling and reforming in the shape of a certain Goddess of Chaos, Chrysalis smirked and stood her ground confidently, hand on one hip.

"Let's talk."

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces