Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:03 am
RP Entry for Contest:

Euphrosyne was beside herself with glee as she entered the party, it didn't matter to her at all that his party was in her honour, just to see so many new, smiling faces having a good time was enough for her. She practically danced her way into the crowd and immediately began taking hands of other pae'il in her own and shaking them vigorously.

" Hello! ooo so nice to meet you all, oh wow I love your colours!... and you! Oh your hair is so pretty!... can I touch it?... I'm going to touch it"

Euphrosyne reached over and rand her fingers through the now surprised female pae'il's hair. Oh it was so soft and silky, it reminded Euphrosyne of her soft pillows she rested her head on at night. She found herself nuzzling the pae'ils hair with her cheek until she heard a smash. IT appeared that her new friend was in a bit of shock at becoming best friends with a Grace and dropped her drink of wine. Euphrosyne couldn't let this small accident ruin the great mood everyone was in. With quick thinking, she snatched up the glass that another male pae'il was holding and handed it over to the one with the soft hair.

" Here, you take this, I have to go dancing!"

Well of course she had to, this noble pae'il just sacrificed his drink to keep the party in merriment, he shall be rewarded with a dance. Euphrosyne took her dance partner by the hands and spun around and around, happily giggling the whole time. This party was amazing, so many new people to talk to and have fun with. Her thoughts were cut short though as the most delicious of smells wafted by her nose. She didn't know what it was, but it was making her hungry. Stopping her dance with a now dizzy, confused and disorientated pae'il, Euphrosyne grabbed his cheeks and planted a bit kiss on his lips.

" MMMMMMUAH! Thanks for the dance gorgeous! But I must seek sustenence!"

Euphrosyne followed her nose, weaving through the crowds to a large platter of food. Oh everything looked so good, she just wanted to try it all out. Picking up a small brown ball that was slightly warm to the touch, Euphrosyne popped one in her mouth and began chewing. Her eyes lit up as the taste hit her tongue. She didn't know what it was, or what was in it, but it was amazing! More of them began flying into her mouth, popping them in before she had finished chewing. It was so delicious she had to share the experience. Euphrosyne grabbed a female pae'il standing beside her and turned the bystander to face her. Euphrosyne beamed a grat big smile, with her cheeks stuffed with food.

" Wou bop po pwy dis!"

Euphrosyne shoved one of the brown balls of deliciousness into the unsuspecting pae'il's mouth. She held up the plate in case her new friend wanted more and swallowed what was in her mouth.

" Fantastic, yes?! We should try some other things... ooo what are those?"

While distracted, the surprised pae'il ran for it while Euphrosyne tried more delights at the table. This party was going to be the best party ever!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:43 pm
(Trying for the blue girl, Thalia, Goddess of Celebrations)
Prompt 1

Thalia watched the prossidings of the party carefully. Oh this was so droll! This was a CELEBRATION! Why wasn't anyone well...Having fun? The goddess sighed. So what is a big building fell or some drabby twig houses fell. It was time to have fun and let loose! Not act like it was a funeral! Urg this was driving her NUTS! How to fix this how to fix this. The blue goddess made a mentle not to herself to tell Venus SHE was planning the party next year, THAT was for sure.

Thalia blinked as her train of thought was interupted by a pink angelic bouncing in the room. Now THERE was a girl after her own heart! Such a cheerful and excited girl happy to be here! Maybe she could liven this place up. She watched carefully as a strange naiad asked her to dance. The goddess couldn't help but bounce her head from side to side...BEATBOXERS! That could be fun to have next year!

The Grace mulled over some ideas before she shivered. She slowly turned around to see a red and white Pae keep eyeing her. Oh boy...It was those arrows again. Thalia turned away and pouted to herself. Why do the boys get to have all the fun? She sided and rolled her eyes as the female Pae sneaked over to the grace. So what arrow did she get pricked with?

"Will you-"

The grace spun around and put a finger over the Pae's mouth to stop her. Hymnaios. 'Go get some drinks with me why of course sweety! Now come this way the drinks are over here deary.' Thalia smiled and wisked the red and white Pae over to the tables, doing her best to keep her from uttering those words. "So my name is Thalia deary what is yours?"

"Huh oh it's umm..Care..." The angelic blushed and seem shy away lightly as she was oftered a drink from the Grace. "So I was umm..I just have to ask will-"

"OH have you tried some of this sandwichs? They are divine my dear!" The Grace just about shoved the little sandwich in the angel's mouth.

"Mmfhhhhmmmrrr!" Care blinked and tried to eat the sandwich, half coughing it up before getting dragged away to the dance floor. "Thaaallliaaa?"

"Let's dance my dear!" Thalia smiled and bumped her hips into Care's before spinning her around like a top. "Now isn't this fun! So much better than moaping around being all dull and grey?"

"W-w-w-ell yes but I can't s-s-seeee!" Poor Care felt like she was going to throw up. It took her a moment to get her barings, the actions of the Grace seemed to attact some of the other mingling Pae. "Can we sit for a second?"

Thalia pouted for a moment before nodding and bringing Care off to the side, egerly looking over to the other Pae, wondering if they'd start moving now. "So what is it my dear?" The Grace took the moment to wave someone over as Care fubbled around.

"Well I.." Care closed her eyes. "Will you marry me?"

"Care what are you doing?" A famillar voice made Care scream as her eyes shot open to see her 'bro' looking at her, the Grace had wanered off. Care sighed. She'd never get another chance now would she? "Nothing Blizz..."

" Now dears just forget your worries and live a little! The night is just so younge!" The Grace was moving through the middle of the masses. "It's a PARTY! Live a little! I promise you, it will end up being a night you won't remember!"  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 pm
Trying for Beauty:

It had taken her HOURS to get ready, sure a lot of girls are like this but with her it took her extra because...well....she was allowed to take extra, she had to make sure everything was perfect and as she walked into the room and looked around everything was perfect and beautiful, how could she not love this sight? She was always up for a good party where she could show off how beautiful she was and when there were a hundreds of Pae around who could admire her...well, she couldn't say no to coming to the party now could she? She moved around the room, stopping to mingle with the different Pae before stopping as a party goer came up to her. "Yes?" She asked, smiling kindly at him, she may be self obsessed with her looks and everyone and every thing elses but she still was humble and still was kind to those who deserved it "may I help you?" She asked, trying to not be at all intimidating.

"I...I" the male Pae was scared, she was beautoful, he had never been one to get up so close to a woman before let alone the Grace of Beauty but he cleared his throat and decided to continue "excuse me but I w...was wondering if y...you would like a drink?" He asked, glad that one question was finally out and smiled a little when the Grace actually nodded and responded to him "yes, I would, thank you" she said as she watched him move away to get her a drink and she moved over to a near by tree and stood under it. Looking around she was noticing others of her kind here, there was Eros and Venus, of course, only Venus could through such an awesome Valentines day party, Hedylogos making sure the party goers were having fun and feeling good, Hermaphroditus...she took a double take and noticed it was him and she softly smiled at her younger days, the days when she had this innocent crush on him, that was, the days before he turned into what he was today, to her he was still cute but now, after what happened, as handsome as he still was to her she couldn't really see herself with him anymore like she used to be able to.

Standing there thinking about the others that were there she was soon disturbed by the male that had offered to get her a drink and she smiled at him "thank you, sir" she said taking it "may I please ask your name?" She asked, taking a sip before gesturing over to a log for them to sit on "and please, won't you join me?" She asked, thinking that she may as well get to know the man who was kind enough to get her a drink. "M...my name is Lucian and no, I could...couldn't disturb you" he said with a shake of the head before rushing on "I'm sorry but you don't want to bothered by a commoner like me, you have other things to worry about and to tend to" he said as he started to leave "p...please, have a won...wonderful..." he stopped when the Grace opened her mouth and spoke "please, I would be honoured to have your company, you are not a bother at all, please, join me?" She asked as she made her way over to the log and waited for the other.

Lucian bit his lip a little, elated that he was actually going to spend some time with the most beautiful Pae here but also a Grace, he made his way over and sat down beside her but kept his elatedness to himself "th...thank you for allowing me this time with you, I really appreciate it" he said as he looked up at her and smiled a little as she looked back at him "the pleasure is all mine" she said as she took a sip of her drink "but please, let me get to know you a bit better, what is it that you do?" She asked curiously, wanting to get to know those here. She may be a Grace but to her, all the Pae were beautiful, regardless what they looked like and status meant nothing to her, she wished to be treated like a commoner when she wanted to be, she didn't want to be known as a 'Grace', she just wanted to be known as Aglaia, at least whilst she was off duty and mingling with the Pae her kind were to watch over.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm
[[ Thalia - Goddess of Celebrations (blue colour) - prompt #2 ]]

Excited had not begun to cover how she'd felt about the party when she'd heard about it. The fact that Venus was there was also exciting, but a bit less so, and the fact that it was for her and the other two Graces - at least in part - was something she cared very little about at all. She did want to see Venus, at some point, and talk to her, see what she knew about everything that was going on, all of that. But that was less important than the celebration itself. As much as she had a healthy respect for Venus, she was less exciting than the celebration itself, too. To get to move around the room and see what everyone else as into or talking about, to see the general ebb and flow of people overall, and to sit and listen to the chatter and laughter... that was what excited Thalia. It didn't matter that the party was partly for her - it was a party.

Everything, and everyone, was fascinating. She thought the Erotes were amusing enough, watching them move about, but what especially caught her attention were the people themselves. At first Thalia had kept around the outskirts, bouncing up and down a bit on the balls of her feet to try and see over some of the taller Pae there. She watched some of those that also kept to the outskirts, noticing that some looked bored while others looked apprehensive, and gave a purely internal sigh. Boredom, while unfortunate, could not always be helped. Though she herself might try otherwise, no single event could be pleasing for everyone. The apprehension, though? That wasn't something that needed to be there.

She moved towards the food and drink tables, as that's where it seemed some of the wallflowers were congregating, hoping to put them at ease. It was supposed to be fun, not nerve-wracking. She would have honestly rather they be bored than nervous. She cast a glance for the distinctly sunny shade of yellow that was the Grace of mirth, hoping she was noticing this, too, but didn't see her. Well, it depended on if she, herself, was enjoying the gathering, Thalia mused. But as she looked around for the other, her attention was pulled by the mixes of other bright colours in the room, and she couldn't help wandering into the crowd itself.

Thalia did know a sketchy bit on the various peoples and groups that populated the island, though not nearly as much as she or her curiosity would like. She could see the fae, the naiads, the faun, and those especially fascinated her. The wings on the fae, the smooth skin and fins of the naiads, and then of course the antlers of the faun, all of those caused her eyes to grow a bit round as she observed everyone around her. Turning in slow circles, keeping her arms and wings close to her body, dozens of questions burst in her mind that she itched to ask. Even the demonic and angelic Pae were of immense interest to her. How soft were the angels' feathers? Were they as delicate as, at least to her, they appeared? Were the wings on the demonics tough and thick, or were the membranes smooth and fine, at least in places?

Of course, she didn't think it would be necessarily polite to ask those things, especially of total strangers, nor would anyone take kindly to her just going up to them and tugging on them. Regardless of if she cared about the reason for the celebration, it was still partly for her and the other two, so she figured she needed to at least not embarrass them and make them look like children. So she held her tongue and crossed her arms. She had a lot of reading to do, if there was any material she could find. She wanted to be able to know as much about all of them as possible.

She caught murmurs and snippets of conversation that concerned the storm that had recently struck the island and she winced a bit. Feeling a bit guilty for her curiosity when people had lost homes, valuables, and possibly had loved ones missing, she mulled over what she did know of the situation there. Regrettably, also not much there, either. Thalia knew there had been a storm, a bad one, and that the damage had been severe to the peoples and to the environment itself. She hadn't heard of any catastrophic casualties, but quietly added that to her mental list of things to investigate. If there had been something, if the laughter here masked worry and pain elsewhere, she wanted to know about it and, admittedly, see if there was something she could do to help.

Absently tucking a stray bit of hair behind her ear, she decided to worry about one thing at a time. She had quite the list of things she wanted to research into when she had the chance. Until then, however, it wouldn't hurt - in fact, it could only help, she figured - to try and get to know some of those that were here. She loved celebrations for many, many reasons, large ones and small ones, and one of the reasons was the chance to hear so many stories. Turning in place again, she took a deep breath and chose a random pae near to her that wasn't too deeply engrossed in conversation.

"Hello!"  

Amasis

Everyday Blob

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:33 pm
No more entries for the RP contest!

Judging in progress  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items