Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:59 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke blinked at his sister and hugged her back, this was the most they'd talked and the most contact they'd had in...well ever! He smiled when she threatened him and called him big brother, that made his day, hell that made the rest of his year! He chuckled as she called him a half naked mountain man the laugh making his chest rumble beneath her before it was abruptly cut off from her hit as he let out a small 'oof'. He then watched as she got quiet. She was probably lost in thought. He blushed when she accused him of worrying about her before he frowned and hugged her again. "Of course I worried about you Imouto! I've only just found you after twenty years of looking...I-I don't want to lose you again..." He mumbled softly into the shorter girls hair. He hated to seem weak in front of her but what could he do he thought he'd lost her again or was at least close. "Not again..." He started softly, "Never again, I was too young too save you last time...but now it's different...I know you're a big girl and you don't need protecting...but...I'm your brother and I'll protect you and help you whenever I can, I'll be the one person you can confide in without judgement, I'll be the shoulder you can cry on when you need it, I'll do everything I can to make up for the twenty years you went without family," He said confidently before he let her go with a loving brotherly smile. "Oh and by the who is this shiro guy to you? And what was in that scroll? He's not a stalker is he?" Daisuke asked his eyes narrowing at the last part.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:11 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai blushed when he called her "Imouto". No one had ever called her little sister before. She was older than Kyo and Shiro. She hesitated within his hug as he hugged her and spoke to her. She reached up and gripped the back of his shirt. Within Daisuke's arms, she could still slightly smell the Kiri mist the soaked into his skin. It was a piece of the village that brought her nightmares, but with Daisuke it felt like home. She smiled when he promised to do everything in his power to make up for the twenty years that she went without a family. Dai frowned at Daisuke as he questioned about Shiro. It was still painful that he was gone. "Ooshiro Imatokai. My younger adoptive brother. When I came to Kumo, his father found me in the outskirts. His parents took care of me and healed me. When I was well enough Shiro and I would play together." Dai closed her eyes and sighed. "The night before they were going to adopt me from the orphanage, they were killed. Shiro was taken to Konoha to live with family there. I was to stay here." She clear her throat and took in a shaky breath. "Shiro and I were reunited shortly after I graduated from the Academy. Up until you came to Kumo. Shiro was about the only family I had ever known." Dai place her hand on the container with the scroll addressed to her. "I was gonna read it when I'm alone. He was special to me, so whatever this scroll contains. It's not for your eyes, Onii-chan~." She sang out the last part before laughing and smiling at him. "OH!" She felt Kinpaku's signature near by. "I gotta go again, Suke-nii. Where I'm going you cant follow cause you don't have clearance." She giggled. "Maybe once you rank Oinin or Anbu I can take you there. But right now I can't." She smiled at him. "I'll see you around, okay?" She told him before turned and abruptly Shunshin-ing out of the ruins.

[//exit]

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 17,600 |
| Ryo: 7,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:37 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Sighing as he watched his sister leave he chuckled. "I already know what's in the scroll silly imouto," he chuckled to himself before the realization hit him. "Wait...this shiro guy was her adopted brother....he had a kid...that makes daitomi an aunt...which makes me...an uncle?" He thought with a blink before he burst out laughing. "Ah that's too good...oh well might as well get back to ryo and hanora...god knows what those two are doing without me there," He muttered before he made his way back to the village.
[exit]

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image
[ Hakanai Yuki & Shukenja ]
Kumogakure ✦ Chuunin ✦ Tamer&Medical
Never have I dealt anything more
difficult than my own broken soul and mind.

Hakanai; Chakra: 360/360 Stamina: 215/215

The smell of water hit their nostrils before they arrived here. Shukenja smelt it before Hakanai of course. They continue to patrol, looking for signs. All they around was normal animal tracks and some animal poops too. They continued to walk down this path. Hakanai let Shu lead as she tried to find anything with her eyesight. She paused for a moment and smiled as she glanced towards the waterfall and just.. listened. Ever since she started to learn how to listen, she actually hated to be hearing with a passion. That was, until the therapist realized she wasn't hearing the 'good' of the world. So he took her out. To hear silence. The water falling, the leaves rustling, a child's laughter... it helped Hakanai to keep stable and realize that not all sounds was headache and horrible. She heard a soft growl as she glanced towards Shukenja and realized, that he walked quite a ways. How long was she zoning out? Right. Back to the mission. They found nothing here. Time to go to a busy place....

[ Patrolling the village mission 3/4 ]

Shukenja; Chakra: 360/360 Stamina: 215/215

Attire: Currently the one in pic but with black infinity scarf around her neck. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid. Headband location, currently tied around her hip.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:
Inner Predator - By watching Shu and spending enough time with him, she learned to focus on her center and become very quiet when walking. Her footsteps or even when her hands are on the floor or walls, are quiet and does not make a sound. While running, she had demonstrate great balance as if she was a snow leopard chasing it's prey on a rocky mountain and it's quiet just the same.
Shu's natural abilities, already looked over by Ariel long ago and haven't been touched since: [x]

My world was full of colors and wonder... now it's dead.
User Image User Image User Image

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out