Submit

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:38 pm
I don't want to die slowly, I don't want to decay; I want to be chosen, I want to be made

I'd have to say Riku. Even if it was just the two of them sans any powers, I think Riku would still win, just because he's probably physically stronger than Roxas, and much more skilled at fighting.

I don't want to die lonely and weary of life; I will not be earth bound, I'm goin' to fly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:13 pm
hmm i would say that roxas would win due to the fact that he beat riku before and the other fact the roxas is somehow connected with ventus in kingdom hearts birth by sleep (who is very powerful)  

dj_hearts

manicmachanic98

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:19 am
That is like asking "Who is cooler Axel, or an old man who is bald" Hands down that is Riku!
Even if you were talking about who would win in a battle it would be kinda tied but Riku is more powerful strength and power wise so RIKU!  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:43 pm
i say riku hand down cause hes physically strong mentally focused and is very skilled with his weapon and is aware of who hes fighting  

jamesthefox92

Xuxin Darkangel

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:45 pm
However, remember, Riku was unable to win against Roxas without the power of darkness. Of course, now he could win, but Roxas is most definitely stronger. (Roxas=Sora>Riku)  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff