Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:05 pm
" Othniel sent a letter to all of us warring us about you wanting to try and find someone for us to date. So if your wondering about our relationships then all I can say is nothing much has changed." Haldane said as he drank from his cup. " Actually that is not entirely true Haldane. Me and the women I have been seeing just came back from a expedition were we might have furthered our relationship.", Abioye said with a goofy grin on his face. The others smiled except for Kang and Pardus who both just kept drinking.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:19 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She sipped from her cup and wondered if she should try to call for Othniel. But hearing about Abioye, she swallowed her drink and grinned. Before she looked back at Haldane and still smile,"I'm amazed he didn't bother to tell you sooner. About me trying to find you ladies. If you'll excuse for a moment, I'll go and page him.", she said, as she started to stand up. Though she was curious if any of the males would offer to go and get him.

By now she was at the parlor's door and about to walk out. Jade and the other servants were refilling drinks when need be. Followed by bringing in some snack foods for them. Now Lakshmi snagged a bit of deer meat off a plate and enjoyed the taste.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:28 pm
The men just let her go get him. Knowing that he might not be in a good mood they thought it better for his wife to get him. Though they did look to Abioye with questioning looks. Wondering why he did not tell them before. All he did was smile and shrug at them. Othniel was counting the furs that he had gotten and found out he had thirty seven of them. " I might have over done it a little on the hunting.", he said as he looked at the multiple baskets of different types of animal meat. " Yeah. Defiantly over did it." With a sigh he sat back down on the forest floor.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:36 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She was walking down the hallway and yelled,,"And no battles when I'm gone! Or else I'll get whose ever hide who breaks something!" Before she continued walking and made it out of the back door. Now she let her nose guide her as she jogged. Before she got to close she let out a small roar, announcing her presence. But also telling him they have friendly company. Once she saw him and all of the baskets, she looked shocked.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:49 pm
When she yelled back at them they all stiffened up. Now afraid to touch anything. Othniel was sitting and saw some ants walk past him. So he decided to count them. He was a twenty five when she roared at him about the guest. Getting up he got all the furs and the three huge baskets of different meats in his hands and walked over to her. As he got to her he gave her a kiss and saw the shocked look on her face. " What is it?", he asked as he looked back to where he was thinking she saw something.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:55 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She let him steal the kiss and blinked looking up at him. "Okay, where'd you get all those hides from? Cause if you're going to kill that many animals. You need to find a new hunting spot.", she said, before she tried to take a basket from him. Of course she was not going to fight him. As all she wanted to do was help him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:09 am
He let her take a basket and grinned at her." Hey. You were the one that told me to leave the house and go hunting. I did not know when it was okay to come back. So I hunted a little at first but then got bored waiting so I kept hunting. This just proves how much I need you in my life.", he said while nuzzling her cheek as they walked back to the house.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:27 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She carried the one basket with no problems. After he nuzzled her cheek, she pecked his cheek quickly. Before she started to walk with him. "Fine, then only time you have to go hunting is if we're in a cabin. Or maybe it comes to the time I have to give birth.", she said, and started to walk a bit faster.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:34 am
He walked quick so he could stay next to her. " Alright. So how many of them are here? And do we need to get Kang some medical attention after what you did to him?", he asked with a smiled on his face. Of course he was asked about his friends and wondered what she did to Kang. Not putting it past her to do some serious damage to him because of what he did if she got the chance.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:49 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

Hearing him she glanced at him. "All of them are there. And no I haven't fought or attacked Kang yet. I've acted like nothing happened. Though I figure if there's revenge, it'd be best to have you there. Be happy that I told them they couldn't battle without you. Well it's more like 'And no battles when I'm gone! Or else I'll get whose ever hide who breaks something!'. So I say if you do them, we move them outside.", she said, as she moved the basket onto her hip.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:53 am
He yawned at the mention of battles. " I am not really feeling up to it. They can do it and yes we will tell them to move it outside. But for now I would like to be in our house and have something nice to drink. Without practical getting chased out by my wife.", he said as looked over to her with a look that told her she knew what he was talking about him having to get out of the house.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:12 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She raised an eyebrow when he yawned at the battles. "Well let's get these put up and we can go to the parlor.", she said, in a neutral voice. Of course she knew what he meant. But he was also partly to blame for him not being home. Whenever they got in and handed the meats to the servants now. Before she started to head to the parlor. Inwardly sighing she knew that she'd need to chug a bit of mead to ignore her headache.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:20 am
Giving the meat and fur to the servant to deal with he followed her into the parlor. Once they go there they saw the other had just been sitting there talking. No arguing, fighting, or making a mess. They were just talking calmly among themselves. " Okay seriously what did you do to them?", he whispered into her ear not being able to believe what he was seeing.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:25 am
Lakshmi Bodhi Regulus

She was shocked to see the men looking like a bunch of women. Hearing Othniel, she glanced at him,"I told you what I told them earlier.",, she whispered back. Before she grabbed her cup of mead and started to drink it a bit fast. Now she looked at them men,"Looks like the battles will be outside today. And Othniel tell them what you told me." she said, as she was talking about Othniel not being in this battle.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:37 am
Everyone looked to Othniel when she said that. " I am not going to be fighting today.", he said as he looked to her wondering why she couldn't just say it. Hearing that the group just shrugged and got up. Heading outside Othniel caught up to Haldane. " So why were you guys so behaved?" Haldane just looked to him with a smile. " We did not want to upset you or her anymore then you two might already have been." Now Haldane kept walking to catch up with the others.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games