Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:31 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

yang's gonna be so mad that she's not there xD since
        elliot is being named team captain lmao so much salt

TheVikingWay

oh, yeah, that sounds like actual magic, too, and not
        just a semblance o: if you wanted to stick with the druid
        type, you could have a semblance dealing where he'd
        be able to use trees and their roots systems to locate
        far off enemies? something like that idk. its really passive,
        though. then again, i relate "druid" and "passive" lol

Don't worry, Glynda will be JUST AS SALTY. XD
Both that Yang isn't there and obvious reasons. She's about to get a triple whammy of salt. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:31 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

TheVikingWay

Thats cause you havent been playing D&D as long as I have. Nature itself bends to your will, and if your smart, you make it terrifying. but yeah, too much maiden power, and toning down a druid to just. using trees and root systems as a security grid just doesnt seem fun, so the druid is off the table for now xD  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:34 am
TheVikingWay
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

TheVikingWay

Thats cause you havent been playing D&D as long as I have. Nature itself bends to your will, and if your smart, you make it terrifying. but yeah, too much maiden power, and toning down a druid to just. using trees and root systems as a security grid just doesnt seem fun, so the druid is off the table for now xD

Please, Druids have ALWAYS been passive. Passively agressing on every fiber of every creature's being while dropping massive plant monsters on people's faces. XD

They're INCREDIBLY passive in that regard. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:37 am
Rengato
TheVikingWay
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

TheVikingWay

Please, Druids have ALWAYS been passive. Passively agressing on every fiber of every creature's being while dropping massive plant monsters on people's faces. XD

Oh no, I usually play a tundra druid, I bring howling blizzards, bitter cold, and famine every where I go xD  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:40 am
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

TheVikingWay

Oh no, I usually play a tundra druid, I bring howling blizzards, bitter cold, and famine every where I go xD

I played pathfinder Druid. Let's just say they're kinda... evil in some ways. XD
They have so many "Summon Monster 59" and stuff. Obviously that's not a legit number, but I believe it goes all the way to 9th level where you summon some nasty things. XD

I usually play a Summoner in Pathfinder though. It's always interesting to play that dynamic of the character that loots, looks around, and generally does what they want while their incredibly better half just face-dives everything the party's fighting. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:44 am
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
thirtyspacechickens-go

I played pathfinder Druid. Let's just say they're kinda... evil in some ways. XD
They have so many "Summon Monster 59" and stuff. Obviously that's not a legit number, but I believe it goes all the way to 9th level where you summon some nasty things. XD

I usually play a Summoner in Pathfinder though. It's always interesting to play that dynamic of the character that loots, looks around, and generally does what they want while their incredibly better half just face-dives everything the party's fighting. XD
The Best character I ever had was a rogue Named Soapy ( Cause he always gets away squeaky clean). He'd solo dungeons by evading detection, Rigging a crap ton of traps and then sounding the alert, only to watch as entire dungeons and swarms of goons and monsters mutilated themselves on his Improvised devices. The effect of pouring a few thousand ball bearings on the floor and then tossing a box of caltrops across the floor earned him a kill count of 40 in 3 rounds of combat.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:46 am
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
thirtyspacechickens-go

The Best character I ever had was a rogue Named Soapy ( Cause he always gets away squeaky clean). He'd solo dungeons by evading detection, Rigging a crap ton of traps and then sounding the alert, only to watch as entire dungeons and swarms of goons and monsters mutilated themselves on his Improvised devices. The effect of pouring a few thousand ball bearings on the floor and then tossing a box of caltrops across the floor earned him a kill count of 40 in 3 rounds of combat.

I only ever play Jack Sparrow-type rogues. XD
I just can't help but run into MOBS of people and then run through a fortress getting away, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:50 am
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

I just can't help but run into MOBS of people and then run through a fortress getting away, lol.
you'd have died in my games. Soapy didnt exactly make those traps party friendly. and more than once I got flak for almost killing the party.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:54 am
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

you'd have died in my games. Soapy didnt exactly make those traps party friendly. and more than once I got flak for almost killing the party.

I figured I would die, yet most of the time I got away. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:56 am
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Bluh, do I have to make a Profile to Claim Sun as my monkey boy? Im still torn on all the other faunus I want to make xD  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:57 am
Rengato

glynda's gonna have a damn heart attack xD once she
        finds out why yang isn't there, all hell will break loose xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:16 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

glynda's gonna have a damn heart attack xD once she
        finds out why yang isn't there, all hell will break loose xD

She hasn't even noticed Qrow isn't there. XD
She figured he'd be too drunk to show up. lol.
But when she finds out he started a fight on school grounds with a stranger. OH BOY. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:19 am
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Bluh, do I have to make a Profile to Claim Sun as my monkey boy? Im still torn on all the other faunus I want to make xD

Ye. Gotta make a profile. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:29 am
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

blah, Im at work, and cant just access all my Sun stuff  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:44 am
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

blah, Im at work, and cant just access all my Sun stuff

Don't worry, you're not gonna lose him to someone else. We've got you logged down as Sun's owner. XD  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games