Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Obligatory Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:20 am
Sora with Wings
poor riku saw the x-word and walked away to get his chainsaw gaia_kittenstar *pat pat* DUN WORRY ABOUT I PANCAKE, CHU'S ALWAYS HAVE ME heart

sweatdrop

I don't know how you can just jump in and talk to everybody you see like that...

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:01 am
Riku the Dark Pancake
Sora with Wings
poor riku saw the x-word and walked away to get his chainsaw gaia_kittenstar *pat pat* DUN WORRY ABOUT I PANCAKE, CHU'S ALWAYS HAVE ME heart

sweatdrop

I don't know how you can just jump in and talk to everybody you see like that...
they aren't going to bite chu riku
and if they do then i just run and tell...
oh wait
u cant run and tell urself sweatdrop
well i dont worry cuz i have u to run to rofl
soooo
u shouldnt worry cuzzz u cna run to me?
and um...
i'll protect chu 3nodding
i beat up ansem for u
see i can take on anything!
heart
*snuggles*  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:09 am
Number9sMelody
Sora with Wings
Riku the Dark Pancake
PokeyHeadedBastard
Number9sMelody
Hi guys! I'm Delenn, and I'm the biggest Kingdom Hearts nerd you're ever going to meet. I wish I was kidding, but I'm really not. I'm a massive Kingdom Hearts fan. If I had the money, I would have bought out the Kingdom Hearts section of the Square Enix store.

I do have my own guild, but I won't go into details about it here since I'm more interested in this guild at the current moment -- I only have a few friends on here that I can talk nonstop about Kingdom Hearts with, and I would love more! I'm a constant shitposter because I have no life *shot* and I just really enjoy the overall Square community!

I first started playing Kingdom Hearts when I was really young, and I started cosplaying shortly thereafter. I fell into the fandom pretty quickly, getting a Tumblr (great place to start, amirite?) and then just reblogging EVERYTHING about Kingdom Hearts. I had no control, honestly.

I started roleplaying Demyx when I was young too, about 14 or 15, give or take. I love Demyx, he's one of my favorites, and I also roleplay Dialga in my spare time with other people (but this isn't a Pokemon group so I won't say much about that ^^).

I was thinking of starting a roleplay blog, but why bother? I already have this account, I don't need another one for right now. But I'm always willing to roleplay anyone anyway.

I'm Admin Xion on the Facebook page Sarcastic Sora, and yes, if you know the page, you know that it's wild. It really is a mess, trust me, the admins know that too. XD

If there's anything you want to know about me, let me know! I would be honored to answer questions if anyone has anything!

Welcome to the guild! Glad to have more KH fans on board. They were getting a little lonely in here.

Riku the Dark Pancake

Sora with Wings

Now, I've not played much KH personally, but these two are my consulting experts on it.

If you're in the mood for some crack-ish RP, head on over to the bonfire, or...if you want...I don't even know any more... go educate the nobody that asks lots of questions over in "paupu". -nod-

If you're looking for serious RP, by all means, feel free to get something started. If you need a subforum, just let me know. =D

sweatdrop ....

You guys seem so loving and heartwarming! I really needed this today. Thank you so much. <3

I hope we can become really good friends!

I do love roleplaying a lot, crack roleplay is pretty funny, and in general other roleplays are fun too, but I always feel out of touch with it because I'm, well...ya know...not in "cosplay", or at least my avatar isn't. (However, you bet my real a** will 100% cosplay as Riku or Roxas to high heavens).

I do have avatar stuff in relation to Roxas....
But my username is Number9sMelody....
Oh God I'm so confused with myself.

*cough*

Anyway, I'm happy to join! I'll do my best to try and talk to you guys more! You all seem like really awesome people! Thank you so much for letting me join! biggrin
thanks and ur welcome and welcome to da guild! 4laugh roxas is pretty cheap to make. he used to be really expensive but he's like cheapy now.

well...

hes cheapy for me sweatdrop um...

but yeh they have the items to amke him 100% exact now. bakc in the day we all had to be really creative with the items to make characters, and now that gaia just lets u make the exact character nobody wants to do it anymore rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:31 am
Sora with Wings
oh wait
soooo
and um...
i beat up ansem for u
heart
*snuggles*

Uh... yeah... I'm just going to pretend that made some kind of sense somehow and move on.

-holds you tight-

>>;

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:40 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
Sora with Wings
oh wait
soooo
and um...
i beat up ansem for u
heart
*snuggles*

Uh... yeah... I'm just going to pretend that made some kind of sense somehow and move on.

-holds you tight-

>>;
I SAID
U ARE PROLLY SCARED FOR NO REASON
BUT IF PPL REALLY DO SAY MEAN THINGS TO U
THEN COME TO ME
AND I WILL SMACK THEM  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:55 pm
Sora with Wings

Don't tell at me about personal things in public places.
It makes me want to crawl in a hole.

And I'm not afraid of people.

And just... go away.

I don't actually want you to go away.

Just forget I said anything.

I love you but I don't think I'll ever be a social butterfly like you are.

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:13 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
Sora with Wings

Don't tell at me about personal things in public places.
It makes me want to crawl in a hole.

And I'm not afraid of people.

And just... go away.

I don't actually want you to go away.

Just forget I said anything.

I love you but I don't think I'll ever be a social butterfly like you are.
i think u made a typo lols
riku
chu's ok
u just need laid
rofl
*drags u into da closet*
is k
i fix
heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:04 am
Sora with Wings
riku
chu's ok
u just need laid
rofl
*drags u into da closet*
is k
i fix
heart

GAH! Not here! DX

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:09 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
Sora with Wings
riku
chu's ok
u just need laid
rofl
*drags u into da closet*
is k
i fix
heart

GAH! Not here! DX
rofl *closes closet door* heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:16 pm
Sora with Wings

*reno's official consulting expert* emotion_awesome

Well it IS partly your fault you know why the guild is here. XP.  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:21 am
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

*steps up to podium to accept Inspirational Gaian of the Year award* i'd like to thank the acadamy.... rofl heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:26 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

*steps up to podium to accept Inspirational Gaian of the Year award* i'd like to thank the acadamy.... rofl heart

-Applauds-  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:03 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

-Applauds-
( also i am like SO SORRY that kadaj fell off the face of the earth sweatdrop i think me and u was like pm'in every day and like i haven't been on his acc in like ever so like i haen't talked to u in like weeks D8 or elena D8 or anyone who was on kadaj's friend list omg ;.; *horrible horrible person of horribleness* i had an idea to post here but never got around to it. i think the yazzo/loz peeps gave up and changed their avs to something else >.<;;;; i feel like super bad but at the same time i dont want to like, go back just cuz i feel guilty? like i want to go back to his acc when i get the inspiration for him again :/ gah. ;n; *sits and feels awful* )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:46 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

-Applauds-
( also i am like SO SORRY that kadaj fell off the face of the earth sweatdrop i think me and u was like pm'in every day and like i haven't been on his acc in like ever so like i haen't talked to u in like weeks D8 or elena D8 or anyone who was on kadaj's friend list omg ;.; *horrible horrible person of horribleness* i had an idea to post here but never got around to it. i think the yazzo/loz peeps gave up and changed their avs to something else >.<;;;; i feel like super bad but at the same time i dont want to like, go back just cuz i feel guilty? like i want to go back to his acc when i get the inspiration for him again :/ gah. ;n; *sits and feels awful* )

You're fine man. Oh...that does remind me, I DID threaten Riku.
-Kidnaps Sora, holds hostage- =D
There. Now, you're hostage until I get my ransom. MWAHAHA.
But yeah, feel free to pm me if if you want to talk. I don't mind, been keeping two PMs going with Riku here lately.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:15 am
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

-Applauds-

You're fine man. Oh...that does remind me, I DID threaten Riku.
-Kidnaps Sora, holds hostage- =D
There. Now, you're hostage until I get my ransom. MWAHAHA.
But yeah, feel free to pm me if if you want to talk. I don't mind, been keeping two PMs going with Riku here lately.
HAVE U NOW? he did say he was talking to ye-WAAAHHH? WHY AM I HOSTAGE? gonk *wiggles*  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff