Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:35 pm
When she shouted he could have sworn he lost his hearing for a while. " Why? And you don't have to yell the doors not that thick you know." He turned around and sat on the couch still trying to get all his hearing back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:43 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She grabbed a cup and filled it up with water. Walking out of the bathroom she dumped it on him; though it wasn't to much, maybe half a measuring cup at the least. "Maybe cause I like you." she mumbled. Before dropping the cup and ran back to her room. Where she locked herself in.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:52 pm
He had just gotten his hearing back when she dumped the water on him. When she said that she might like him he thought he lost his hearing again. He just couldn't believe what she just said. Walking over to her room and knocking on the door." Umm I'm sorry I must not have heard you right did you just say you liked me?" He asked while backing up an getting ready in case her came out angry and swinging at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:16 am
Kona Bloodstorm

When he knocked on the door she stood up. Only to grab another pillow and threw it at him. Though before she got her door closed, she noticed something keeping the door barely opened. Looking down she saw a foot and knew it wasn't hers.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:21 am
Because he knew she was probably going to attack him he was ready for the pillow she threw. He saw his chance and quickly stuck his foot in the door to stop it from closing. " Was the pillow really needed I just wish to talk." All while saying this he had one hand on the door keeping it opened and the other was in the air in a surrendering way to show he didn't want trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:32 am
Kona Bloodstorm

"Yes it was." She replied to his question about if the pillow was needed. She eyed him and still tried to keep the door closed. But finally she opened it slowly and sat in the only stool of the room; in front of a vanity.

"But you heard me the first time... Don't make me repeat myself, please." She said with a blush. Of course the vanity had only Combs and brushes more commonly used by dwarves. But she didn't take her gaze from him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:37 am
He stayed in the door for a little while but came in and stood behind her. " Okay I wont but please tell me why? I am after all just a hired guard plus it always seemed as if you didn't like me much at first." He asked trying to be as calm as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:46 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him still and folded her arms. "Have you learned nothing? If I honestly didn't like you, I'd have Father traded you out.. But I hadn't done so, because you see from an outsider's view. I mean if you pay attention to the noble women who are not me... Some of them flirt with servants in the only way that they can. By being good natured or a bit of a, b***h." She said. Only to finally look away from him well still blushing.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:54 am
Thinking about it she did have a point. He had observed some of the other noble women and their behavior towards others. Also if she did hate him he wouldn't be here so she was right about that too. " Sorry Kona this probably isn't something you should be dealing with right now and I know I'm not making it easy for you. Its just I have never been in a situation like this before so I don't really know what to do."He sat down on her bed. " So what do you want to do about this."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:03 am
Kona Bloodstorm

When he asked what she wanted to do about this, she glanced at him. Though her head returned to her hands. "Just keep it hidden, for now. I know rumors are flying about. We don't need something big to come from something so small.", She muttered.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:13 pm
He nodded in agreement. " As you wish." He stood up and started to leave the room. " If it is any help thinking back to some events in the past and what you have told me I believe that I have also developed feeling for you as well." He said looking back at her before he left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:46 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him and watched him start to leave her room. Of course hearing his statement that he possibly had feelings for her, floored her. Once he left she grabbed a pillow and cuddled up to it. Of course she was trying to stay calm. But her heart was beating so fast.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:34 pm
He walked over to the couch to sit. " Everything you guys taught me and not one thing is helping me with this situation right now." Sighing and hanging his head in defeat. " Thanks fathers." He said looking up talking to no one but with an ton of sarcasm in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:47 pm
]Kona Bloodstorm

She thought she heard him say something. Since her door was still partly open. But she was still busy with her own thoughts. Of course she got so wrapped up in her thoughts, that she fell asleep. As the sight would be of one of her spooning a pillow as she was restless. Though after a short nap she tiredly woke up and looked around her room.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:56 pm
He sat there for a while thinking but eventually he thought that they should try talking about this more so he went to her room. He found her asleep and decided to tuck her in. Thinking that she might not want to be left alone like she did last night he sat on the edge again and waited. When she woke up he turned to her and smiled. " Enjoy you nap? "  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff