Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:56 pm
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

It was pleasing to know for Dale of another fun time Kei had with his parents while they are still alive. He thought over the request as he set the ball back to Kei. "Sure, I can be a coach" he responded thinking being a coach help pass the time when he isn't teaching or hanging out with Kei.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled brightly at Dale when he agreed to coach. "I bet you would be a good coach Mr. Navy." He smiled remembering that Dale wanted him to call him by his last name when another teacher was present.

Genkawolf
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:12 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

kimmico13

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason smiled gently and looked at them both softly and gently he looked at them both. "Thank you for helping me out with that Dale, if you both know any students that would like to join that team or anything let me know and I will put in the request with the school board to have that team started"he said gently.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

With: jason and some others
Where:
Doing:
Thinking:
OOC:

Foenix froze when he felt Jason touch his cheek. Glaring at Marou as he left. "Imma kill him." He muttered. He looked at Jason as he was pulled close. "There is a student and a teacher. I am quite sure you could play hookie now." He taunted challengingly. he narrowed his eyes. "I'd burn the school down. Careful now hot stuff you might burn touching me right now." he muttered. Relocating his flames to not touch jason. Kissing him back and nipped his lips. "Promises promises...I don't see you walking the walk there. So make me sexy teacher." He said in a sexual purr in his ear. He laid his head against his chest. "ugh...cockblocked by others...whatever...Imma go now." Moved to pull away yet pulled back when body realized held tightly by his hips. Flushing a bit. "Aren't you worried you'll get in trouble there?"

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico 13

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:12 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

kimmico13

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Laughing softly and gently as he heard what Feonix said calmly and softly before leaning down to kiss his shoulder slightly nipping the skin.Hearing the purr he moved his hands down from his hips and gripped his rear while he looked at him softly while he kissed him on the lips again. "I am some what worried that I could get in trouble for just doing what we are doing and much more, but as long as no one finds out then we are safe. But get your a** to the bathroom or to the supply closet outside near the water fountains and make sure no one is around and I will join you there soon and make sure you see and understand you need to remain calm. That is if you are alright and okay with having me make you scream out again in the bathroom or supply closet or you enjoyed our small amount of time we spent in the locker room?"he whispered against his lips and then pulled back crossing his arms heading to see how Dale and Kei were doing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 pm
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiled hearing that Kei remembered what the whole name thing discussion yesterday. He hopes he will be a good coach if the time comes. "No problem and I will keep a look out for potential candidates for the team" he responded to Jason. He turned his attention back to Kei so they can continue on with their fun.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:48 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled and hit the ball to Dale. He was so full of energy, his ears and tail now started to show.

Genkawolf
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:57 am
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiled softly seeing Kei's cat ears and tail come out. He hit the ball back to Kei focusing back on their game.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei jumped up to hit the ball back. He was getting hyper and having a lot of fun.

Genkawolf
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:57 pm
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale took a step back in order to be able to hit the ball back to Kei. He thought it is delightful to see Kei being hyper once again.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:05 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled and thought about what class he would have nest. He hit the ball back to Dale, giggling a bit.

Genkawolf
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:50 am
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiled again enjoying the sight of Kei having fun. He felt it was none of his business of what his wolf sense of hearing between the gym teacher and the fiery student. His chain jingled a little whenever he moved to hit the ball like now.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei remembered he didn't have a class next but he did have one later. He smiled, ignoring everything around him except hitting the ball ball back to Dale.

Genkawolf
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:37 pm
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale decided to let Kei decide when they leave the gym since the boy doesn't have any other classes today or until the gym teacher says they have. He hits the ball back to Kei while briefly thinking what he wants to eat for lunch.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei glanced up at the clock that was on the wall and decided he stayed long enough. "Mr. Navy, is it okay to leave now?"

Genkawolf
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out