Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

"I see. So our leader is being robbed of his social life." He laughed, growing fonder of the man's honesty. But his mention on training was accepted. Though Hanzo's attention was more on the other's smile. An unusual quirk that had him pull a grin of his own to mirror. His hand adjusted several times over the flap of his yukata. His face, remarkably still. At times his gaze shifted but in the end always came to the man's eyes.

"Really? I take it you haven't had fun company all the same." His eyes narrowed sharply at that. His vulpine grin settling in as he leaned his pixyish face over his hands, resting his chin over his collected palms while his elbows supported him from over the table. "Sad as it is to say, you might as well not spend your remaining days alone and bored." And with that, their ordered cuisine had arrived shortly after drinks. Efficient for the general populus was practically empty.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 (Less Now) ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

A social life... Keiji remembered having that when he was out wandering the lands before coming back to Yuki. He'd dated, had one night stands, but never love of course, too much drama when he was just a wanderer. His smile turned into a soft smirk, in respond to the other's comment and in response to the other's grin. Hanzo was good company, interesting to say the least.

"Not in awhile, no." The other's next comment was a little surprising to say the least. Was the other making a sort of offer to him? "Really... is that an offer, Hanzo?" asked Keiji, grinning in a sort of playful manner as the waitress brought them their drinks. He took the bottle and the sake cup, pouring himself some of the hot liquid.

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

He took a brief sip of his tea before setting it back down. Now looking back to him as his hands now began to carefully crack the leg of his snow crab. His previous grin was replaced with a more...amorous one as the ends of his lips curled slightly. Delighted wasn't really the word for it. Inwardly, he was prepared to make an easy slide out of this one. But instead, he too, found himself to be more sincere instead of passing it off as a joke. Briefly, he could feel his cheeks grow warm over the siphoned steam of their beverages even after setting it down. "You ask because it interests you?" He arched a tantalizing brow.

Not in a while, he says. His face didn't seem like the type to not attract decent attention. He felt more..elated to know of his single status. Is that bad of me to think that? But his word spoke before his mind answered. "And if I were to say the offer was on the table?" Spoke in his dulcet tone before peeling off a the red shell before slipping off the skin with the edge of his teeth. Then ingesting the crab skin. Delicious.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Admittedly, the other was quite interesting to Keiji, in terms of looks and personality and such. The other seemed interested to some degree, judging by the way the other smiled and from the looks of other such facial features. The observant Yukikage began to smirk softly again when the other spoke. He hadn't realized that the other could tease as like he was doing right now. "Perhaps..." replied Keiji, sipping on his now cooled off sake. Such a pleasant taste to him, he did enjoy hot sake when in his homeland.

"If the offer is on the table... I would say that I find you intriguing, and pleasant to be around. So I would accept your company." replied Keiji, smiling as he began digging into his own crab as well. He wasn't sure where this might end up exactly, but why not see how far it would go?

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 am
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

He paused. Then slowly swallowed while giving him a simple glance. His expression neutral before he looked back to his meal, already cracking the third leg. "Intriguing eh?" Even with his head lowered as he chewed his food, one could say his voice brought out smile. One that was invisible but obvious enough in it's vibe. Too pleased, Hanzo was.. Well the feeling in all things considered.. The feeling he was feeling now was difficult. Cheesy as it was to say; he had never felt it from another even on a more intimate level. Intriguing indeed. Ahah. He cleared his throat.

He quickly eyed Keiji, meeting his serene yet knowing gaze halted his nervous tremors. "So I'm worth it. Haha, thank you." His tea did little to lower his slight fever. Hiding ecstatic mentions, Hanzo casually stretched a bit. Turning to his left then from his right, shifting his head away as if looking across the room. His right cheek tugged with a satisfied smirk, as if he had come out victorious. Then turned back around, looking positively refreshed and calm. He wasn't quite sure where they would go with this. But if it meant spending more time with the man, he presumed for it to be well worth working for it. Without really knowing, his smile lasted even longer on his face as if happy for no other mentioned reason. "I would say the same." He ended, now cracking at the claws. "Your eyes are really the Cat's Meow. ...Or so I would have also mentioned on my part of the offer." He said, refraining from laughter this time. His own gaze staring in at the innards of the crab before sucking off the rest of the crab meat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am
User Image

It was a little funny to see how his words had affected the other. Keiji had not thought the other would be so pleased and yet he was acting strangely giddy in a way. Certainly an interesting response. The Yukikage merely nodded his head at the other's thanks, and continued to dig into the crab before him. A companion of sorts would be welcomed at this time, since Keiji had felt he was always alone ever since he had returned. People he had known and fought beside appeared to be gone, and now even the shinobi under his command were disappearing. Sad times to say the least.

Almost finished with his own crab, the male had taken a dim sum to eat when Hanzo spoke up once more. This time, Keiji had been unable to help but snicker softly at the other's words. "I like the compliment... but cat's meow?" he teased, grinning as he took a bite of dim sum and waited for the other's reply.

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

He was currently chewing on a steady amount of crab meat. At Keiji's..well, amused response, Hanzo rose his head to eye him a skeptical stare. Was the phrase that unusual for his ears? Granted, it was an archaic style of speaking.. He felt a bit embarrassed now and to avoid the heat sinking in behind his ears he quickly bit in the rest of his crab. Within a moment, he carefully swallowed and addressed to his chin with a napkin and wiped. "Excellent, desirable, What? An old timer like you has never used that phrase?" Which now brought up a peculiar angle of question. Or maybe he just wanted to know that much about Keiji like his age. His fingers on the meantime cracked the final claw.

"Hm..I guess the art of conversation is still scarce in some generations." He chuckled with a grin hooking his features.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

Merely smirking at the other's jab at his age, Keiji took another bite of his crab, chewed and swallowed before saying "I'm not that old, I'm only twenty seven after all. Just ten years older than you." After all, he had seen Hanzo's file recently so he knew about their decade long age gap. Taking a drink of sake, he continued "And I just haven't heard that phrase in a long time. It makes me wonder how you've even heard of it." Of course he was just joking with the other. He was sure there were some older people had used the phrase around the village. "Besides, my conversational skills are just fine. I have a genjutsu that makes people obey my every word after all." Again, it sounded as if he were teasing but he was quite serious about the genjutsu.

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

Ten years? Well, that didn't sound so bad. Inwardly, he thought it was a good estimate, only now it was confirmed. At least he knew it didn't bother him and went along with the joke. Although..the part about his social skill making was a little far'fetched in Hanzo's mind. He calmly closed his eyes as he spoke, mocking an aristocrat in the making while sipping his tea. "Haha. Sounds to me like it's an excuse of saying you have no people skills." He jabbed again in a goodhearted, sarcastic tone. In his mind, he was already used to the idea of his being a kage. Moral or not, he was vague with how capable he was but with extremities, he hadn't thought about something like that. More it less it could cross into forbidden uses. Or was his village a house for secrets for cold cases?

It made him wonder. He eyed him now, after setting his empty tea cup down. Still in his hands as it kept his hands warm for whatever nerve he was shaking off with doubt. "Nah.. Maybe you're not so much of a people's person, Keiji-san." He already entered the barrier, seemingly forgetting the lordship of his name as the kage yet still maintained the same amount of respect. A genjutsu. He's a funny one. Though I wouldn't quite count that out. He glanced at him, almost haughtily as though he was egging him on for the sake of avoiding boredom.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 am
User Image

Honestly, how the other continued to tease him. Although he supposed that was all they could do now, exchange light banter since they rarely had such extended conversations. It was interesting for now and Keiji would admit that he did not mind it. He merely smirked when the other jabbed at him again, this time poking fun by saying he had no people skills.

Although when the other jabbed at him not being a people person and appeared to be daring him to use the jutsu, Keiji was honestly hesitating to do so. After all, it was a very powerful genjutsu and he felt uneasy at the thought of actually using it on someone who was not an enemy. "I am certainly a people's person. I'm out and speaking with you." joked the Yukikage.

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

His temples seemed to sag with light disappointment. He didn't mind the light tone of it, even as the man continued with his coy sense of humor. Meanwhile Hanzo couldn't shake off the suspicion. But soon enough he just concluded that the older male was just joking in the end. An amused grin tugged at his cheeks. A man at twenty seven, perhaps not so old to be a tease after all. While thinking he made sure to clean off the bits of crab in his system with his tongue and sealed lips. "Ah well. Regrettably, you have that point." He simpered into that same whimsical grin as he already began calculating their fee with a thorough glance before paying the proper sum. Then set it by the edge of their table for the sake of their server to retrieve the check.

It was saddening, at least a little knowing that he couldn't lengthen this brunch date between them. Even more depressing when the village was already loose in it's stilts. Which was why the younger male acknowledged the greater need for the Kage to run the town while it still existed. For a moment the male appeared to space off a bit but soon gave a brief grin. "That was the best meal I had in weeks. Thank you for the company, I'm glad we got to chat together." Really, it was. With his father already out travelling and in expense of the mission he returned from some time ago, his meals were pretty stale for him all alone. And here he was again, stretching away that inclination of loneliness by being the one to conclude the date. Clearing away some signs of resignation, he cheerily added. "But I think I've kept you from work long enough." He said on a softer note, mildly looking down at his lap before looking back up with a wink. Prompting either one as the waitress came in to take the check. Hanzo sat politely and waited for him to rise before him.

Truly, he didn't know why he had to rush him off.. How better it would be instead to have him linger more. Sadly, being too selfish had it's run-ins. Even if he couldn't help it. Where exactly did they stand again? Associates? He cursed at himself for starting the 'asking out' section as a joke. Now he himself wasn't even sure. Much less expect a desired kiss. Inwardly he groaned now. Sigh, I'm starting to think like a woman. "If it's all right with you, I might be of some help at the office. I've scheduled my training for later, anyway and you seemed a little short on staff." He added in, coining that idea as a hopeful option to help.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 am
User Image

Nodding his head in agreement about the meal, Keiji could already sense someone at his office and knew he would have to head back. Rising from the table, he left the restaurant with Hanzo and mulled over his offer to help him at the office. "Your training should come first, but if you insist, then I could use your help at the office for a little while." After all, his secretary had been laid off, another reason why he was going over all of the files himself. Turning, he headed back towards the office, motioning for Hanzo to follow him.

((Exit to Yukikage office))

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 am
[[Exits]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:21 pm
Another clone would find itself as the spot. One of the so called best restaurants in the whole country. It wasn’t an idea place for an attack but a hostile shinobi but better safe than sorry. The clone made its way around the building a few times making sure no one was just hanging around it and then it moved inside. The clone asked for a table on the first floor and as he waited for it he walked up to the next floor. Looking over the huge rooms for anyone who looked out of place. It was hard to tell but the clone kept moving until it checked all the floors. When it finished its table was ready and he took a seat waiting, and watching.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image
"..."
| Genin | Oto | Tai | Medical | Doton, Raiton | Mode : Relaxed |

With loud noise rooming around the restaurant one particular teen was alone enjoying her meal which had been sweet dumpling's along side red bean soup. It was the teen's favorite treat before a day's work. just as the girl was finshing her last bit two male's that walked in waved to her." Hey Light watcha still doing in here you should be out getting a headband or something saw Lord Apollo heading to the jungle area." Lightning placed her money on the table and bowed showing her respect to her elder's before leaveing. They had been right it was time to prove her worth around the village.

[Exit to Green leave's]
Chakra
[250/250]

Stamina
[250/250]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games