Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:04 am
Chemicalclowns
tiny14xx2

Thank you! And I am well, yourself? I started out in the guild under tiny14xx but I started having issues with my account and lost it crying

Ahh I didn't know you from back then but I'm sorry!
I've been on gaia since 2011 i think? But i left during highschool and just recently came back now in my third ear in college loll

Yeah, I have been with gaia since before 2010 I believe. I have like...4 or 5 characters in this guild. The nurse, one teacher and I think 3 students.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:20 am
tiny14xx2

Yeah, I have been with gaia since before 2010 I believe. I have like...4 or 5 characters in this guild. The nurse, one teacher and I think 3 students.

I just added in a student- I'm hoping to find him a roommate and someone he could get together with uwu
Got anyone free?
While I promised Genka I'd go rp with them first you can add your guy in too!

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:32 am
Chemicalclowns
tiny14xx2

I just added in a student- I'm hoping to find him a roommate and someone he could get together with uwu
Got anyone free?
While I promised Genka I'd go rp with them first you can add your guy in too!

I do actually! I have Akihiro Daichi , Ryan Damascus, Orion Borealis and Christopher Smith.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:47 am
tiny14xx2

Ahhh i like Christopher!!
Wanna tell me more about him?

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:52 am
Chemicalclowns
tiny14xx2

Ahhh i like Christopher!!
Wanna tell me more about him?

Sure, what would you like to know about him?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:52 pm
tiny14xx2

Personality and such- like how he would act with Jay if they roomed together (if thats ok) of if anything happened between them. Or idk what he likes and don't like.

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:54 pm
Genkawolf

Is that as long as your replies will get? That's a little short for me and doesn't give me much to work with.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:10 pm
Chemicalclowns
Genkawolf

Is that as long as your replies will get? That's a little short for me and doesn't give me much to work with.

Nope, I have said it varied and I'm short of time right now.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:35 pm
Genkawolf

Then can you redo it when you do have time? cuz its hard to reply to two sentences...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:50 pm
Chemicalclowns
Genkawolf

Then can you redo it when you do have time? cuz its hard to reply to two sentences...

i suppose so, have to get going since the library is closing and no internet back at home. I will put a edit later in the post then.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:54 pm
Chemicalclowns
Genkawolf

Don't see how its two sentences though, should be at least a paragraph.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:55 pm
Genkawolf
i suppose so, have to get going since the library is closing and no internet back at home. I will put a edit later in the post then.

Okay then uwu

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:20 am
Chemicalclowns
tiny14xx2

Personality and such- like how he would act with Jay if they roomed together (if thats ok) of if anything happened between them. Or idk what he likes and don't like.

Well, I have him in another guild as well and their profiles are in more detail so you cn find his information here! As for how he would act, he would be kind of like his personality states. Sometimes very outgoing and social with him and sometimes a little withdrawn, cold or even rude. Mainly because he just struggles with his two races.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:46 am
tiny14xx2
Well, I have him in another guild as well and their profiles are in more detail so you cn find his information here! As for how he would act, he would be kind of like his personality states. Sometimes very outgoing and social with him and sometimes a little withdrawn, cold or even rude. Mainly because he just struggles with his two races.

Me and the other person here were talking about how the profiles should be set up better here uwu
Yeah he's good~ If you want you can add him to the teachers lounge- The other person I was rping with only replied with two sentences so idk if I can really reply to them.... I mean they didn't give me alot to work with?
He ditched meeting up in his new room if you want him looking for Jay or something?

Also I'm in another guild with more characters if you wanna join there and plot some stuff out with me uwu
Its a literate guild so you have to keep your posts a little longer but its pretty fun!

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:25 pm
Chemicalclowns
tiny14xx2

Me and the other person here were talking about how the profiles should be set up better here uwu
Yeah he's good~ If you want you can add him to the teachers lounge- The other person I was rping with only replied with two sentences so idk if I can really reply to them.... I mean they didn't give me alot to work with?
He ditched meeting up in his new room if you want him looking for Jay or something?

Also I'm in another guild with more characters if you wanna join there and plot some stuff out with me uwu
Its a literate guild so you have to keep your posts a little longer but its pretty fun!

It looks like he edit his post though and gave you more to respond to.  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff