Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:40 am
Genkawolf

i don't think there is a literacy rate from as far as i can tell. Semi-active with the amount of posts the guild gets each day. it worked its way up from almost being dead since the last couple of months.

I mean so long as people aren't posting just a couple sentences is what I'm asking.
Ahh so like how many of you are hanging around still? Because I'd like to roleplay here and I could help redesign stuff if you guys wanted (like if its dead here) I used to run alot of guilds back in the day but i just returned to gaia and now I'm like starving for a good roleplay lol.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:48 am
Chemicalclowns
Genkawolf

i don't think there is a literacy rate from as far as i can tell. Semi-active with the amount of posts the guild gets each day. it worked its way up from almost being dead since the last couple of months.

I mean so long as people aren't posting just a couple sentences is what I'm asking.
Ahh so like how many of you are hanging around still? Because I'd like to roleplay here and I could help redesign stuff if you guys wanted (like if its dead here) I used to run alot of guilds back in the day but i just returned to gaia and now I'm like starving for a good roleplay lol.

With me it depends on what I got to go on from the other person's post. For some other people they could write up to a whole book page worth of words or more.
I'm guessing six. Some has gone inactive and some who hasn't been around for a year so are coming back. The designing stuff should be spoken to the captain about.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:58 am
Genkawolf
With me it depends on what I got to go on from the other person's post. For some other people they could write up to a whole book page worth of words or more.
I'm guessing six. Some has gone inactive and some who hasn't been around for a year so are coming back. The designing stuff should be spoken to the captain about.

Yeah I just sent her a PM- how often does she log in?
Yeah I normally write pretty long responses for my replies so that's why I was asking~
But yeah I was shocked to see that you have over 300 members but in the OOC only like three of you posted in the last three or so days.

I'm sure this place could easily get popular again if it was reorganized a bit- I'm in another guild that has quite a few active members that might be willing to come over if it was better layed out or had a clearer plot-line or something. All of the people over there seems to be stuck with the "no more than 2 charas" rule- and all of them are pretty big into plotting so~ uwu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:02 am
Chemicalclowns

Yeah I just sent her a PM- how often does she log in?
Yeah I normally write pretty long responses for my replies so that's why I was asking~
But yeah I was shocked to see that you have over 300 members but in the OOC only like three of you posted in the last three or so days.

I'm sure this place could easily get popular again if it was reorganized a bit- I'm in another guild that has quite a few active members that might be willing to come over if it was better layed out or had a clearer plot-line or something. All of the people over there seems to be stuck with the "no more than 2 charas" rule- and all of them are pretty big into plotting so~ uwu

Don't know.
I lot of those members are sort like squatters while some others posted for a little and showed they had interest in rping, but then stopped after a while and others that are still part of the guild, but show no sign of returning.
This member, Qukohya Lhilei, had a similar idea about the guild. The guild seems to open to having their own character plots than a main one to follow along to.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:12 am
Genkawolf
Don't know.
I lot of those members are sort like squatters while some others posted for a little and showed they had interest in rping, but then stopped after a while and others that are still part of the guild, but show no sign of returning.
This member, Qukohya Lhilei, had a similar idea about the guild. The guild seems to open to having their own character plots than a main one to follow along to.

Yeah having a main guild plot helps keep everyone on the same page somehow ya know??
Yee but it'd also be a good idea to have character profile pages other than just a long list of charas too- it helps when you're like "Hey! Wanna rp with my boy so and so" and link them to a page with everything they need to know about them rather than being like "Yeah here's there face on page five and thats him" and having to describe your boy over and over again. Also it would be cool to have a "Permanent records" page where you can go further in depth with like their relationships and past threads they were in for people who wanna look at them- kinda like for my boy Arai here. I mean in this guild they call the page Police records but its basically where you just throw extra stuff that wasn't in the profile page so people can see where you're guy is at in this point in time.

uwu
Anywayss what guys do you have here~?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:29 am
Chemicalclowns

Yeah having a main guild plot helps keep everyone on the same page somehow ya know??
Yee but it'd also be a good idea to have character profile pages other than just a long list of charas too- it helps when you're like "Hey! Wanna rp with my boy so and so" and link them to a page with everything they need to know about them rather than being like "Yeah here's there face on page five and thats him" and having to describe your boy over and over again. Also it would be cool to have a "Permanent records" page where you can go further in depth with like their relationships and past threads they were in for people who wanna look at them- kinda like for my boy Arai here. I mean in this guild they call the page Police records but its basically where you just throw extra stuff that wasn't in the profile page so people can see where you're guy is at in this point in time.

uwu
Anywayss what guys do you have here~?

Thought of the guild as a walk-rp, but on a bigger scale.
Some members have their own character profiles on a page outside of the guild.
Only character free is my demon teacher of the demonology class who is currently in the teacher lounge eating lunch.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:32 am
Genkawolf

Thought of the guild as a walk-rp, but on a bigger scale.
Some members have their own character profiles on a page outside of the guild.
Only character free is my demon teacher of the demonology class who is currently in the teacher lounge eating lunch.

Whats he like?
I'm thinking of adding my own demon student here but he's a bit of a troublemaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:10 am
Chemicalclowns

Whats he like?
I'm thinking of adding my own demon student here but he's a bit of a troublemaker

Ruel is strange, gentle, and standoffish. His attitude in class depends on the students he is dealing with. Has a strong dislike towards humans because of past events, but made an exception of one human student from his class.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:12 am
Genkawolf

Ruel is strange, gentle, and standoffish. His attitude in class depends on the students he is dealing with. Has a strong dislike towards humans because of past events, but made an exception of one human student from his class.

Is he romantically involved with anyone yet??

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:41 am
Chemicalclowns
Genkawolf

Is he romantically involved with anyone yet??

No, he is a bachelor. Just has bro-friendship with an old college friend who is the school's maintenance guy.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:44 am
Its been awhile since I have been active in this guild...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:48 am
Genkawolf
No, he is a bachelor. Just has bro-friendship with an old college friend who is the school's maintenance guy.

Ohhh okkie then I'll post the profile for Jay when I finish this episode I'm watching on netflix~
After that do you wanna have the guys meet up?

tiny14xx2

Hello welcome back!
How are you?

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:57 am
Chemicalclowns
Genkawolf

Ohhh okkie then I'll post the profile for Jay when I finish this episode I'm watching on netflix~

tiny14xx2

Hello welcome back!
How are you?

Thank you! And I am well, yourself? I started out in the guild under tiny14xx but I started having issues with my account and lost it crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:59 am
Genkawolf

sure.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:00 am
tiny14xx2

Thank you! And I am well, yourself? I started out in the guild under tiny14xx but I started having issues with my account and lost it crying

Ahh I didn't know you from back then but I'm sorry!
I've been on gaia since 2011 i think? But i left during highschool and just recently came back now in my third ear in college loll

Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff