Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:32 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
Mystiecat537
Ah, old playlists. I love these songs. And I MUST share this one!!!! It's too funny not to!!!
]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH8lvwXx_Y8

We're just having a little fun~ XD Oh my goodness this song!! LOL

Good! ^^ You see why I had to share it?~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:14 pm
I think I was a bit too optimistic when I thought I'd be able to finish Selene's profile today.. *sighs quietly* I know what needs to be typed up for that, but I can't do it right now.. Gonna have to do that tomorrow...  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:29 pm
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

*TACKLE GLOMP*

Ack! *is knocked over* OMG HEY!!!! *hugs tightly*

^ w^ I have made it back to the Academy and have my profiles up biggrin

Yesss, I saw that! XD

I can't wait to RP again. I think starting back with a refreshing guild is probably really good for me

*nods* That makes sense. Ughhhh.. I have character profiles to finish in other guilds.. XD I'm so lazy....

lol i just cant believe i might actually give Silver a break from the guild or if anything, she wont be the main enemy xDDD I have her son for that one xDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:11 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Yesss, I saw that! XD

I can't wait to RP again. I think starting back with a refreshing guild is probably really good for me

*nods* That makes sense. Ughhhh.. I have character profiles to finish in other guilds.. XD I'm so lazy....

lol i just cant believe i might actually give Silver a break from the guild or if anything, she wont be the main enemy xDDD I have her son for that one xDDD

XD I hope she's happy to be receiving this break. Maybe going on vacation? XD

I just realized that, if I wanted to be really mean, one of the bodyguard positions is open....  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:55 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Yesss, I saw that! XD

I just realized that, if I wanted to be really mean, one of the bodyguard positions is open....

Lol the right hand Bodyguard is taken >> you can be left hand xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:57 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

I know, I know. XD .... The character I would use for that would drive everybody crazy though. Like I said, if I wanted to be mean... Really mean.....
Sorry for all the edits, but the character I would use would.. Basically be a rabbit.  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:59 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

I know, I know. XD .... The character I would use for that would drive everybody crazy though. Like I said, if I wanted to be mean... Really mean.....
Sorry for all the edits, but the character I would use would.. Basically be a rabbit.

A rabbit o.o a werewolf and rabbit for guards xD Ashelia would not stop hunting/chase him/her  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:03 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

A rabbit o.o a werewolf and rabbit for guards xD Ashelia would not stop hunting/chase him/her

Yep... XD And she would probably flirt with Ash, make jokes.. And run for her life while laughing.  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:35 pm
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Yep... XD And she would probably flirt with Ash, make jokes.. And run for her life while laughing.

xD do you have any evil characters? we need more evilness...also Sky needs friends  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:37 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

xD do you have any evil characters? we need more evilness...also Sky needs friends

Ash is bound to My characters.......Stay away bunny scream  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:18 pm
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Ashelia: Dont worry rush, Im always Thanatos' bae~  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:08 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Well... There is one.. Ana... She's a witch... A very strong one. And kind of wants to commit genocide as far as humans are concerned.... If Sky needs friends, I have lots of friendly characters who he... Probably couldn't deal with. XD

*gasps* I just remembered! There's also this fluffy necromancer character I've been kind of working on!!!! She's... Not exactly evil, but she could be convinced to do evil things.  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:23 am
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

The bunny flirts with everyone. And is never serious about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

Well... There is one.. Ana... She's a witch... A very strong one. And kind of wants to commit genocide as far as humans are concerned.... If Sky needs friends, I have lots of friendly characters who he... Probably couldn't deal with. XD

*gasps* I just remembered! There's also this fluffy necromancer character I've been kind of working on!!!! She's... Not exactly evil, but she could be convinced to do evil things.

The witch is a great one! Her and sky have very similar goals. The necromancer is a good one as well  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:34 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

The witch is a great one! Her and sky have very similar goals. The necromancer is a good one as well

XD Sky wants to commit genocide too, huh? That's sad. If he succeeded, there wouldn't be anyone left to kill. What would he do then? XD Hmm... Actually, Echo is has a character who is Ana's brother.. Could convince him to bring that character out to play here too, maybe...
Yea.. Seva isn't really evil as much as she is neutral.  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games