Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:27 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

User Image Yes. The paper fort will be my evil lair of doom. They'll never find me, ever!

You'll be safe from EVERYONE --- Mr. Tseng, board members, Rufus, Dark Nation, debtors, creditors, fan girls, stalkers; you know whatever you've got going on in your life! *adds another stack of paper*

Well... you'll be safe from everything but fires.

Yeeeees. Good, good, and no lard a** Palmer...or Heidegger.

I feel like it's not going to stop hojo though... *fiddles with random objects found in the mess of papers*

Damn. Need to find something to guard against him. Quick! Give me an idea!

...an' I did work! Work, Elena, work! Work!

ahh... I can't work any more.
I'm going to have to file for disability
I think I'm blind redface

XDD
Could be worse....could be a lot worse.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:24 pm
TurkReno

That's why I liked the reports that were handed to the turks. Gave us something to take off and run with. XD
I had been making use of guild announcements, it wasn't getting us much. Think most people ignored them, or have them turned off.

But I'll see what I can do, going to have to dig around for ideas, prizes. Because...y'know BOSS DON'T PAY ME. >O

well but u were using the guild announcements to tell ppl stuff they already knew, like, "click here for freebies.' which isn't really guild related or give anyone a reason to come to the guild and post things, they'd either say "yeah i already got that" or click the link and get the item and go on with life... the announcements need to be actual guild announcements, like, "we're having a contest! here's the details!" or "we opened a new RP plot line! here's the info!" or like stuff like that.

i wish i could think of better ideas for the silly shinra reports things ;A; .... and i wish ff7 wasn't so hard to play over again lol, like it's sooo long... i suddenly miss it but i'd have to go dig out my tv and hook up the playstation and all and i don't have anywhere to put it at the moment. you know i've never owned a flat screen tv? o3o i have a little mini box tv that i carry in when i wanna play my games but i don't have time for gaming when i'm drawing comics all the time gonk sometimes i get in this nostalgia moods, of being lost in a game for days until i beat it, and all like, inside the game's universe, and going to all the places and talking to the npcs and things, like being away from home for a bit... but no time for that now cuz drawin. ;;. and it's hard to rp tsengy very well when i'm starting to forget a lot of the stuff he did. ;~;

with XS and KH i can look up the cutscenes online like anime episodes, like "where was the part when..." but ff7 isn't good for that... the party depends on who the player at the time chose to put in so if u wanna see like, red's reactions to this or that, it depends on if the person on youtube chose to have him in party, etc... and so much of the stuff was just going around talking to ppl and stuff and just, i donno, it's just, a game u just gotta play, not just watch online. i donno. ><.  

Kaiba-Muffin

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:33 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
I'm so sorry. how are you, dear? * pets hardest working employee * e.e ; at least i can always count on you to keep things in order while i'm away.

*blushes* Ah... I'm good, Sir User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I kept your office nice and neat for you in your absence! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ah, thank you. u.u

and look! i logged in! aw yeah. not really exactly um following that schedule i made but um... i did at least remember " log in guild at some point" even if ti wasn't the particular tme i planned but that doesn't matter 8D

also thanks a ton for telling me about this incognito window thing to get 2 accs online so i don't have to log out my main. such super handy!! here, u can have a raise for that. *u*

(a schedule is a like a rule and rules are meant to be broken? hmmm))

Thank you, Sir!
I'm a fan of efficacy (/mildly cheating the system ninja )

"they're more like guidelines" emotion_yatta

also look! here again today! i'm getting better at this remembering thing.

and they say cheating, we say creative business practices.* coffee sip with pinky out *  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:43 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng

ye gods! i didn't expect such a detailed reply to my casual grumping! D:
WOAH... wow... NEVER underestimate mine or my muse's love of talking User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (<--- me, with words)

ahahhaha that rainbow barf, thats me too, i never shut up ;n; i have too much to say.

"well i like this strip u did but i don't read the gay ones" u know, things like that.

but i dont' want to be like those people, so even tho this isn't *really* super important to our plot, i decided to draw it anyway, cuz i've never done something like this before, and i didn't want to be a "well i only like stuff like myself" kind of person...
I'm a seamstress on the side! Sometimes I get some weird cosplay/plush requests that in no way would I have made on my own. They're challenging but the challenge is good! It's good to get out of your comfort zone, isn't it? smile

wah! plushy-sewing elena! u must share with us. >w<

"nobody will talk to u if u don't have a nice avatar." and well... i know that's unfair but well, there's text-only rp sites without avatars for that. and that's exactly where those people went. Just make a cute girl avi xD it was easier to do that xD I LOVED RP and LOVED Avi making so gaia was 100% perfect for me, but I get what you're saying. It didn't help any for the non avi rp'ers that a lot of the simple avi RP peeps turned out to be sleeze mongers (at least for me, anyway. I knew that there was a 90% chance that any basic avi PMing me was about to lay on some hintai nonsense -- not the challenge/controlled out of my comfort zone I look for)

yeh back when gaia had a lot of girl items but not much for guys i made some female cosplays just to play with the girl items and like it was a cosplay for xenosaga which is kinda rare so most people didn't know what it was and just saw "hot girl" and a lot of people were all chatty when i'd go to zomg and such. :l

u have to really go out of ur way on purpose to look ugly cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl

now even the cheap items are pretty these days. but everyone's already gone now.... i feel like the RP + avatar thing, doesn't really mix well, but THAT'S what i liked about gaia. i liked having an avatar so u didn't have to post an image every time or show people what ur character looked like and whatever... and i liked the kinda RPs where it's like, current, like, if u put something silly on ur avatar people react to that. Yeah.... emo

so i understand why those people left but i'm not sure why the peopel who WERE into rp + avatars also left. back then cosplay avatars were hard and really expensive and u had to be really clever... now they're easy to make. i think that drove people off. but if u were in it just to impress people with ur avatar u were in it for the wrong reasons to begin with i think. but at the same time, back then, if u had a good avatar it usually meant u were serious about that character and spent a long time getting them just right, and now well anyone can do it in five minutes and change their mind tomorrow.
#it'scomplicated? I feel like it's just the natural ebb and flow of things. When it was popular with the core demographics... they were young and awkward, trapped in HS or middle school. They grew up with different interests or Gaia just reminds them of other times there's no long a place for. While the core demographic grew up, Gaia didn't. Gaia also lost zOMG and the chat which was essential for a lot of people. So now it's a relic, that poor faded star who is relevant to a smaller niche group with needs subset to the larger mass of previous fans. Jokes on them though -- we have cooler clothes now xD hehe

yeh and also i didn't realize it at the time, like if i like something then i like it, and i never pay attention to whether it's popular or not, and like back in the day, the stuff i was into just happened to be new when i found it, so it was the hot new thing and everybody else was into it. now time has gone by, and the stuff i like is starting to go into the "classic" range, where people have moved on but if u mention it they feel all nostalgic about it. and it took me a while to notice that cuz i'm dumb. :l

it is fun to like stuff that is new, when it's still fresh and interesting and everybody else is talking about it. after a while when the new wears off then it sorts out who is really into it and who is just hopping whatever the latest trend is..

and then a reboot or a new sequel or something comes a long and suddenly it gets revived for a bit and has a new brief spell of being the hot new fresh thing for a bit and that pulls in some new people/new friends sometimes, but when KH did that i hate the new stuff lol, and everyone's all "oh the new stuff!" and i'm like "F#$% THE NEW STUFF! SLDKFJSLJ scream " hahaha :'D

and it reminds me of when i kinda sorta knew about ff7 but not really and then ff7ac was at wal mart and i was like 'hey it's that guy, that's really popular, let's see what the big deal is' and fell in love with it but mostly fell in love with kadaj.... and all the established ff7 fans were liek "that's such a dumb movie rawr rawr" and now i guess i'm them, only with kh, lol. x3

but after i finally got to play ff7 it was hard to like him after that, cuz then i knew he had nothing to do with the game and didn't make sense and was just made up so they could put out the movie :/ i was imagining ff7 would explain his backstory and where he came from and finding out he was just a weak plot device was really disappointing and then i could see why all the "true" ff7 fans didn't like the movie much.

but i don't get these people saying "why is cloud emo in the movie? he's a jerk in the game, he doesn't act like that." like.... did they not FINISH the game?!?!? i mean... whoever says that must have only played like the beginning tutorial level and then quit, lol they didn't play as far as the part where he had a breakdown and all that

in truth i just forgot about the guild. gonk HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN??

thanks so much u guys. heart heart heart heart heart

Kaiba-Muffin

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:45 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

User Image Yes. The paper fort will be my evil lair of doom. They'll never find me, ever!

You'll be safe from EVERYONE --- Mr. Tseng, board members, Rufus, Dark Nation, debtors, creditors, fan girls, stalkers; you know whatever you've got going on in your life! *adds another stack of paper*

]

* AHEM *

* LOOMS IN DOORWAY *

WHAT IS THIS MESS !?!? !?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:46 pm
Mister Tseng

and they say cheating, we say creative business practices.* coffee sip with pinky out *

*nods* Hmm good point, Sir whee

Hehe... If you keep this habit up of joining us, we'll get used to you being around~

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:47 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

]

* AHEM *

* LOOMS IN DOORWAY *

.... gonk .....uhm.....................
.....a fire hazard, Sir?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:51 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

I feel like it's not going to stop hojo though... *fiddles with random objects found in the mess of papers*

XDD

scream don't you threaten me!!

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:04 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno

That's why I liked the reports that were handed to the turks. Gave us something to take off and run with. XD
I had been making use of guild announcements, it wasn't getting us much. Think most people ignored them, or have them turned off.

But I'll see what I can do, going to have to dig around for ideas, prizes. Because...y'know BOSS DON'T PAY ME. >O

well but u were using the guild announcements to tell ppl stuff they already knew, like, "click here for freebies.' which isn't really guild related or give anyone a reason to come to the guild and post things, they'd either say "yeah i already got that" or click the link and get the item and go on with life... the announcements need to be actual guild announcements, like, "we're having a contest! here's the details!" or "we opened a new RP plot line! here's the info!" or like stuff like that.

i wish i could think of better ideas for the silly shinra reports things ;A; .... and i wish ff7 wasn't so hard to play over again lol, like it's sooo long... i suddenly miss it but i'd have to go dig out my tv and hook up the playstation and all and i don't have anywhere to put it at the moment. you know i've never owned a flat screen tv? o3o i have a little mini box tv that i carry in when i wanna play my games but i don't have time for gaming when i'm drawing comics all the time gonk sometimes i get in this nostalgia moods, of being lost in a game for days until i beat it, and all like, inside the game's universe, and going to all the places and talking to the npcs and things, like being away from home for a bit... but no time for that now cuz drawin. ;;. and it's hard to rp tsengy very well when i'm starting to forget a lot of the stuff he did. ;~;

with XS and KH i can look up the cutscenes online like anime episodes, like "where was the part when..." but ff7 isn't good for that... the party depends on who the player at the time chose to put in so if u wanna see like, red's reactions to this or that, it depends on if the person on youtube chose to have him in party, etc... and so much of the stuff was just going around talking to ppl and stuff and just, i donno, it's just, a game u just gotta play, not just watch online. i donno. ><.

Yeah, I know. But at the time was a liiiiittle busy with other things. Friggin holidays and crap. I'll have to rack my brain a bit to come up with things.

It's a long game yeah, but fun. And if you have a game shark, you can cut your gaming time down. XD Just put codes in for max level, master materia, etc. I do that once in awhile when I want to replay the game but not have to bother leveling it all. Right now been too lazy to goto the other room dig it out and play it in the playstation, been playing it on the PC and sadly can't use cheat codes with the steam version. D<<<

Yeah, you have a point, and the Turks don't have cut scenes. D<

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:06 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

]

* AHEM *

* LOOMS IN DOORWAY *

!!!! It's uh, er...ah...s**t. It's things that...need shredded. Yes, shredded.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:11 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

XDD

-makes note to dump shredded paper fort in Elena's office-  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:36 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

XDD

-makes note to dump shredded paper fort in Elena's office-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HEY! Take your chocobo bedding elsewhere! My office isn't a stable

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:18 pm
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno

Yeah, I know. But at the time was a liiiiittle busy with other things. Friggin holidays and crap. I'll have to rack my brain a bit to come up with things.

It's a long game yeah, but fun. And if you have a game shark, you can cut your gaming time down. XD Just put codes in for max level, master materia, etc. I do that once in awhile when I want to replay the game but not have to bother leveling it all. Right now been too lazy to goto the other room dig it out and play it in the playstation, been playing it on the PC and sadly can't use cheat codes with the steam version. D<<<

Yeah, you have a point, and the Turks don't have cut scenes. D<
well i do have this memory card, and if u load ur game it has a save file that starts at the beginning of the game, but everyone is level 99 and all items are unlocked already and stuff... then u can just swoosh thru everything just for the story...

when we were doing that cloud x tsengy story thing we went thru with that and wrote down all of tseng's parts in a notebook lol. i think we went ahead and wrote down the rest of the story as well, so we coudl flip thru the notebook to see the dialogue of certain scenes in a pinch, but once tseng left the story we kinda never finished it haha >.>;;;;;;; it was really handy when ur writing a fic and need to go back and recall the details of a certain part or skim thru the whole thing and take notes and whatnot but would be more helpful if it was complete :'D .....  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:19 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng

*nods* Hmm good point, Sir whee

Hehe... If you keep this habit up of joining us, we'll get used to you being around~
oh my that won't do, then no one will be surprised to see me!  

Kaiba-Muffin

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:21 pm
Elena Chan-chan

.... gonk .....uhm.....................
.....a fire hazard, Sir?
darn these quote fails. ahem.

(( lmao tho ))

GET THIS CLEANED UP ON THE DOUBLE!! scream WHY ARE THESE REPORTS NOT FINISHED!? WHY WAS THIS PAPER NEVER TURNED IN? YOU'RE A SLACKER, RENO! UR FATHER WAS A SLACKER, TOO! NO McRENO EVER AMOUNTED TO ANYTHING IN THE HISTORY OF SHINRA INC! emotion_donotwant

but not u, elena, i'm sure u had nothing to do with this * pats her on the head * emotion_c8  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff