Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
OCC Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:34 pm
Hello, I'm new and I have no idea what's happening haha, anyone wanna fill me in emotion_kirakira

That was a pretty poor introduction of myself... someone save me emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:56 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Hello, I'm new and I have no idea what's happening haha, anyone wanna fill me in emotion_kirakira

That was a pretty poor introduction of myself... someone save me emotion_facepalm

Hopefully, I will do a good job and you won't need a lot of help figuring out what to do, so wish me luck.  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:38 pm
Lunarsun
SpazzticPanda1311

Hopefully, I will do a good job and you won't need a lot of help figuring out what to do, so wish me luck.

I'm sure you'll do great haha. I just took the test for the division, I was surprised I knew most of the answers. There was one I had to guess on though, I was drawing a blank haha.

Also if I wanted to have two characters do I need to fill out another class examination again for the other one? (I'd probs do it later)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:40 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Lunarsun
SpazzticPanda1311

I'm sure you'll do great haha. I just took the test for the division, I was surprised I knew most of the answers. There was one I had to guess on though, I was drawing a blank haha.

Also if I wanted to have two characters do I need to fill out another class examination again for the other one? (I'd probs do it later)

Yes you would need to fill out another one, through I can't remember if we normally allow someone to have two characters or not. I guess it will be okay this time around, so whenever you wish. Though you can't have another character after that.

Though I am about to go offline in about 10 minutes...so, it will be hours before you can really get started in the guild.

Sorry.  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:59 pm
Lunarsun
SpazzticPanda1311
Lunarsun
SpazzticPanda1311

Yes you would need to fill out another one, through I can't remember if we normally allow someone to have two characters or not. I guess it will be okay this time around, so whenever you wish. Though you can't have another character after that.

Though I am about to go offline in about 10 minutes...so, it will be hours before you can really get started in the guild.

Sorry.

That's fine, I probably won't do the second character for a bit.

That's ok, not your fault you have to get offline ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:27 pm
I'll get started on battling as soon as I'm back home. emotion_kirakira
also, I find it hilarious that my opponent is gonna be spamming toxic. XD
Lunarsun

Edit: Aaaaaand question! Since Rush is this mysterious trainer's pokemon, does he have an aim modifier even though he's fighting without trainer assistance? And if so, what is it? ...Because I think he might have wasted Isolde if he does... lol  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:35 pm
Lia Syuki
Lunarsun

Edit: Aaaaaand question! Since Rush is this mysterious trainer's pokemon, does he have an aim modifier even though he's fighting without trainer assistance? And if so, what is it? ...Because I think he might have wasted Isolde if he does... lol

No, he doesn't because ...he isn't fighting with his trainer's aid.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:38 pm
Lunarsun
Lia Syuki
Lunarsun

No, he doesn't because ...he isn't fighting with his trainer's aid.

M'kay. o u o b Just wanted to make sure, since that's one of those things that could go either way.  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:32 pm
...I feel like a d**k for blazing through that fight so quick... But at least Rush didn't die? lol

Edit: Also yes Aria is going to call her "host" Snowball because she just came from Mt. Winter Wonderland and it's the only thing she could come up with on short notice. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:17 pm
Lia Syuki
...I feel like a d**k for blazing through that fight so quick... But at least Rush didn't die? lol

Edit: Also yes Aria is going to call her "host" Snowball because she just came from Mt. Winter Wonderland and it's the only thing she could come up with on short notice. XD

Actually, I am glad it went so fast.

It gave me an awesome chance to see how well it worked. Though I have to admit this went perfectly ...as for Snowball, he has been called worst.

After all, he doesn't looks like the type to be in the medic class.  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:22 pm
Lunarsun
Lia Syuki

It gave me an awesome chance to see how well it worked. Though I have to admit this went perfectly ...as for Snowball, he has been called worst.

lol, gave him a chance to use Rush again. XD I'm just glad it didn't get to the four rounds of toxic in a row. That would have been embarrassing, lolol. And ye, I was honestly hearing an announcer go "Round 2, FIGHT!" in my head when the fight ended that fast. XD But glad to see that he's a helper, not a hinderer, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:26 pm
Lia Syuki
Lunarsun
Lia Syuki

lol, gave him a chance to use Rush again. XD I'm just glad it didn't get to the four rounds of toxic in a row. That would have been embarrassing, lolol. And ye, I was honestly hearing an announcer go "Round 2, FIGHT!" in my head when the fight ended that fast. XD But glad to see that he's a helper, not a hinderer, lol.

Yup, you will have plenty of those to deal with eventually. Solo mode seems to be quite a bit faster than the normal one ...I am glad, but it's a lot of work. Oh well, I am probably going to shut down for today. Good luck.

I just realize, if you don't know ..click on Eastern Route and go from there.  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:42 pm
Lunarsun
Lia Syuki
Lunarsun
Lia Syuki

Yup, you will have plenty of those to deal with eventually. Solo mode seems to be quite a bit faster than the normal one ...I am glad, but it's a lot of work. Oh well, I am probably going to shut down for today. Good luck.

I just realize, if you don't know ..click on Eastern Route and go from there.

Ah, I'm aware. XD I just had to do some other stuff first. o u o b And GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:05 pm
I hope I don't screw up the battle i'm supposed to do later emotion_facepalm  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:38 pm
Lunarsun

Sorry for constantly pestering you, but another not-random question: Since Endure (and most other status moves) does not have a damage formula, a failed counterattack causes no damage, correct? Since 0x2 still equals 0?

I really hope so or else Bael is a goner, lol  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces