Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him curiously. "What kind of story?" She asked. Before sitting on the couch and playing with her hair; that was still loose. Of course she didn't care what she looked like right now. All she wanted was to roam the hallways freely, which may never happen again.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:57 pm
He got up and sat on the couch a little away from her. " Well I'm no bard so can't make one up." He took a deep breath. " I could tell you about the adventures I've had before coming here thought I've said I wouldn't tell them to you before they might help so I'm willing to now."  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:00 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

" That'd be nice, please and thank you, Grim." She said. Only to curiously watch him and listened to his stories. Though after a few she became sleepy.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:11 pm
When she said yes he sighed. We told some of his earlier adventures when he was just beginning to explore. Stopping bandits, retrieving stolen heirlooms, and the occasional ambush by orcs he keep the darker stuff to himself. He was about to tell another when he noticed she was getting sleepy. " Would you like me to take you to your room? " He asked while getting up off the couch.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:23 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She shrugged at his question and just rubbed her eyes. Of course she gone to stand up. But if he carried her, there'd be a tired protest. Though when they made it to her bed she kept ahold of his shirt. Mumbling that she didn't want to be alone.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:32 pm
When she got up he quickly picked her up. He walked to her room while she was protesting. When they got there he was about to put her down when she graded his shirt and said she didn't want to be alone. " Okay I will stay here with you." He said while putting her down on her bed he just sat on the side and stayed there. " Good thing I don't need much sleep." He said under his breath.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:36 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She moved to the center of her bed. Only to move her hand to his. Of course her hand was a bit rough but still somewhat soft. But she finally fell asleep and seemed to be in a peaceful sleep. Though she finally moved her hand off of his.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:47 pm
When she moved her hand to his he flinched a little. He has never done this before so he decided to keep his hand there until she moved it. " Sleep well Kona." Was all he said and stayed by her side watching over her all night.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:52 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She seemed to sleep well in his presence. But wouldn't remember trying to tug him down. Though she would just roll back over if he laid down. But she just tossed and turned a bit, nothing to much. When the morning came her face was buried into a pillow.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:05 pm
He stayed on the edge of the bed for a while. When she started trying to tug him down he stayed sitting though it was hard to fight back against her and not wake her up in doing so. When morning came he was relived . "Come on Kona time to wake up we have a whole day of doing nothing plan today so let get started." He said while filpping her on to her back and leaning over her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:26 am
Kona Bloodstorm

As he managed to flip her over she grumbled. A couple of minutes later of being on her back, she opened her eyes. Seeing Grim over her, she the first thing that came to mind. Which was slap him before tackling him. "It's not nice to stare!" She yelled well hitting him with a pillow.

Some how during the tackle, he stayed on edge of the bed. Now she had landed on his waist, with a red face. Of course she was hitting him with the pillow hard as she could. Before the fabric ripped apart only for a storm of feathers to fly around them.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:58 pm
When she tackled him he went with it seeing how he did wake her so he probably deserved this. Plus out of every thing he has been hit with a pillow was definitely a new one. " I wasn't starring I was just making sure you got up." He said in-between getting hit with the pillow. When the pillow ripped he could finally see her face was red. " Hey are you okay? You don't have a fever do you?" He said while quickly sitting up and putting their foreheads together like how he was taught to do.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:07 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She seemed to ignore his words the first time. Now she tensed up when his forehead was against hers. And that's before she climbed off him and ran to the bathroom. Now she was trying to forget what just happened. Though it was rather hard.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:14 pm
Her forehead felt a little hotter then it normally should but not enough to worry him. When she got off him and rushed to the bathroom he just sat on the bed for a while then went to check on her. " Hey are you okay in there?" He said after knocking on the door. " You didn't seem to be running a fever is something else wrong?"  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:26 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"Idiot!!! I am blushing!!!" She snapped at him. Before she started to wash her face. Trying to cool her face back down. But it seemed to make her blush even worse.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces