Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Trans-configuration and Zoology w/ Professor Leveret Svetki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image
Sato thought the teacher's reassurance speech and telling a bit about background story was convincing, but not enough for him to try it out. "Although being in that small rabbit form leaves you vulnerable around anything bigger than you, doesn't it?" he asked him. He smirked when the teacher pouted seeing him do that for the second time he has been here in this classroom. "Would be for the better that you don't. You really don't seem like you can hide such a secret let alone your own body language" he responded.
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret held up a finger, like a normal explanation gesture. "Oh no. I would never put myself in a situation where I was vulnerable, and if something should happen, I just easily turn back into a human. I mean the lack of clothes is a bit of a set back, but as long as I survive and fight back, I'm perfectly fine. Don't under estimate me, I'm a lot stronger and built for survival than I seem." He said with a bucked tooth grin.

His face turned serious though as the boy offended him a second time. "Do NOT determine whether I can or can not keep a secret without knowing me well. I have already met many of my students, each facing their own problem as well as another teacher that I have sworn secrecy to and will do whatever it takes to help. I am a proper gentleman, I am bound by such codes of trust. I will not ask your ability though since it is your wish. Just please refrain from judging me in a negative way when I am just trying to help. " Leveret was shocked that such a sweet seeming student could be so heartless and disrespectful to it's elder who is trying to help. "What do you mean my "body language?"

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Sato.
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image
Sato held back a giggle when he saw the toothy grin. He pretty much tuned out most of lectured he was getting from the teacher. "Then you know you can't expect every student you meet to trust you easily and test and press every button just to see what your limits. You're judging me also, aren't you based on my appearance like all adults do assuming I will live up to their unrealistic assumptions" he responded. "You overact to every emotion you expressed by the outside of your body. The authorities can easily tell you're hiding something when questioned or tortured and mind reading" he explained and teacher's overly friendly and sensitive demeanor.
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret raised his eyebrows and bit the side of his cheek curiously. "Oh? I have not based your appearance for anything. You are a student, you left a note asking to talk about something. As a teacher it is my job to help students. Being friendly to them is just part of who I am. I merely assumed since you came for help you would be a little more appreciative." The teacher laughed a bit. "I would have no reason to confront authorities. Besides, my body language is just how it is cause I'm nervous as teaching. I would have no reason to be nervous with information that I am trusted with. I do not flaunt around as if I can not wait to tell a secret. That is between me and the person. "

Leveret sighed. It was obvious this kid wouldn't trust him or even understand him. "Let's please set aside such notions. I would hate for my fellow student to start arguing with me or end up hating me. It would make class very awkward." He said with a warm smile.

Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Sato.
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image
Sato takes a deep breath after the teacher finish talking then let out slowly. Last thing he needs to get is upset or angry before meeting up with his friend. "More like I should get going or the conversation is going to diverge from the main conversation. Something about you is definitely getting rattled like most really handsome teachers seem to do nowadays. Hopefully next time the class time spent will be on zoology" he said to him before leaving on out of the classroom. [exit]
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:20 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero ran through the hallway, back toward the classroom he had been in about half an hour earlier. He held his arms in close as he rushed into the classroom with a frantic expression. Fangs and claws had emerged from his body, and there were golden nubs where his horns threatened to surface. His uniform had enormous lumps in the back where his wings and tail had come forth. "Ah! Please don't come near me just yet....I'm sorry, I didn't know where else to hide." Nero was breathing fast, attempting to calm his nerves so as to revert to normal form. His wings were aching like crazy but he didn't dare remove his already torn uniform. He placed his hand on a nearby chair, only to pull it away quickly as it turned to solid gold.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret looked down sadly and confused. This Sato kid came in to talk to him, yet seemed to be afraid or hate him or something. The rabbit's ears tilted down a bit as if hurt by the student's behavior to him. "Oh well, I'm sure if he ever needs help he knows I'm not going to harm him." He sighed as he sat at his desk.

Suddenly somebody ran into the room and it sounded like the blonde boy from earlier. Leveret stood up from his desk and started to walk over to Nero until he heard the boy tell the teacher not to approach him. Leveret was worried now and folded his arms. "My boy, what is wrong? Please tell me what happened, I'm not going to hurt you. I had a full sized dragon in here a few hours ago, I'm sure I can handle anything." Leveret said approaching Nero slowly, who seemed....different.

Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Nero.
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:15 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"Please, stay back!" Nero backed into the corner. "If I touch you, you might turn to gold!" His wings and tail were throbbing, and he couldn't take it anymore. With a grunt, he ripped his uniform top off, revealing a dark green tan top and large, golden wings. He unbuckled his belt, then reached back and pulled his spiked tail loose, holding his pants up with one hand. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry!"ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret noticed the chair that had turned gold as Nero gave his odd warning. The bunny cautiously approached his student, but then noticed him ripping off clothes. Leveret blushed as he saw the boy, his nose slightly bleeding. The teacher wiped his nose and turned his head a bit so Nero wouldn't be so embarrassed. It was neat to see the student in such an amazing transformation though.

"Calm down, please. If touching stuff turns into gold, then at least let me help without you touching me. Would that work? " He asked in a concerned tone. Leveret grabbed his cloak and gently laid it over Nero's chest to help cover him a bit. "You don't need to be afraid, Nero. Just listen to me, I will help you out. I just need you to calm down." He said crouching and trying to look Nero in the face to show he had no reason to be afraid.

The teacher bit his lip and thought for a minute. "If you're afraid of others seeing you like this or turning stuff to gold, maybe you should go some place more secluded. I could take you to my place till you calm down for awhile, if you'd like."

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:40 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero looked away from Leveret, his face red with embarassment at his teacher seeing this much of him. "Your....place? You mean like, your house?" He turned to his teacher with a distrustful gaze. "I don't know.....I'm sorry. I'll go....with you." He wasn't keen on the idea of letting this man, whom he had only met today, take him somewhere secluded. But, he had made the right decision before by going with Lucy, maybe this man was the same, and genuinely wanted to help him.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:53 am
User Image
User Image

"You can trust me, I promise." The teacher said with a warm smile. He held a hand out to help Nero up, but then remembered Nero's warning about touching him and turning things to gold. Leveret pulled back his hand sadly and stood up. He was trying to help keep the mood light so Nero would calm down. "If it all you find no reason to trust me, I give you permission to turn me to gold and sell me!" He said with a light chuckle.

Leveret quickly put a note on his desk that said "Out to Lunch. Will be back soon! If anyone needs me, come find me. " and had a little drawn bunny face at the end.

"Alright. Let's get going, shall we?" He said as he headed to the door and motioned for Nero to follow.

*EXIT TO LEVERET'S HOME*

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:25 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero drew back a bit as Leveret almost reached out toward him. He stayed silent as he listened to his teacher, keeping his eyes on the man. He knew that this could be some sort of trap, but he had to try and trust people. Nero stood up as Leveret went to the door, and cautiously headed out of the classroom.ஒ†

User Image

[Exit Classroom]

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

Haku shyly walked by each classroom trying to see what classes to sign up for. He looked into this new room seeing the teacher had rabbit ears. Curious he walks inside looking around to see if other students were in class.

"Hello, my name is Haku and I'm new to this school" He rubs the back of his head smiling nervously.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:04 pm
KawaiiPiderman
User Image

Haku shyly walked by each classroom trying to see what classes to sign up for. He looked into this new room seeing the teacher had rabbit ears. Curious he walks inside looking around to see if other students were in class.

"Hello, my name is Haku and I'm new to this school" He rubs the back of his head smiling nervously.

sweatdrop Heh sorry Leveret's not in the class at the moment. If you look at my last post, I had him exit. He will return eventually though.  

shika-kun-2012

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:05 am
User Image
User Image

As Leveret headed back to his class, he sighed in thought of not being with the two student friends he had made. He was glad he could be of some help to them, but now he felt lonely. He had a friend, almost more than a friend but he was nowhere around. Leveret had a special connection with that man who was also once a teacher here, but now there was a giant empty pit in his heart as if his hopes were brought up then smashed.
The teacher sat at his desk and held his head, in sorrow thought until class would start.

Company: N/A
OOC Thoughts:

Dart Edigoa

KawaiiPiderman

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items