Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:02 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Dogweed & Deathcap

More and more information continued to pile up with few real answers, but a few modest internal deductions could be made. This Strike was a Vampire, and apparently if the term feeding was taken the way hopefully most would with a Vampire the two who left also where. One a former teacher and the other a former student, he knew for a fact the former teacher had been in the sun for Quidditch which meant he had not always been a member of the walking misquotes. The shop owner said he was going to rescue his pup, which now made his scent more understandable, a werewolf. He smelled of the forest and also like a hunter should. The Seer also lost a child...more children being taken was not riding well with Ronyo, he was more and more likely to show that deep down fire breather to these vile monsters calling themselves the Family. Family...it was a sick joke of a title for what sounded more and more like a extremist group of racial terrorist. Strike spoke of them as being highly dangerous but they just sounded like a group of cowards who liked to steal children and create profit from pain.

As the woman was sent from the top floor to the bottom with a thud that sounded like it could have broken something or at the least dislocated a few things, Ronyo could see it might be better to take his group outside. They were going to help, and go to wherever this place was to find Heather, Remy, and Cait no matter the perils or obstacles that lay in their path. However Ronyo also could see that this shop was becoming a place that was holding in many emotions and it would be best to move aside before they exploded. Ronyo also felt a sense of protection to Michelle and Sam in the case of trying to keep them from seeing any unneeded violence if it could be helped. They were both strong but also both young, and sights and sounds of death and pain stayed with you no matter your physical strength.

"We will step outside as it seems this place is getting a bit too crowded as it is. We plan on going with you as we have all committed to helping our friends, when we are ready to go let us know," before Ronyo turned to leave with the students he paused to look back, "It might be beneficial for us to come up with some manner of strategic battle plan. We only know so much about our enemy, and some of us no even less about who we will be fighting alongside. Our enemy will no themselves well and no most of us with what sounds like great detail. Without superior intelligence we will have to win on skill and strength, aspects that h=make up only a small portion of any battlefield," With that Ronyo moved outside with the other students so they could speak amongst themselves and form their own plans.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Determined.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam looked between the people assembled in the shop. A vampire, a werewolf, a Seer, the Headmistress... Sam should be scared of the first two. Vampires and werewolves were not beings to mess with. And yet, Sam wasn't. At least, he wasn't right now. Maybe it was endorphins or maybe he was just crazy. But Sam knew he needed to save Caitlin. And for some reason, he felt a burning desire to save Remy too. Almost as if his feelings for them were the same. He shook his head a little to clear it as Ronyo spoke. He wanted them to wait outside. Sam puffed up his chest a little. He didn't want to wait outside, like a child. Here he was, ready to race into battle and Ronyo was treating him like a child. But, Sam was obedient. With a huff, he followed Ronyo outside.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:22 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle listened quietly. Her grey eyes switched to look at the woman as she was tossed down the stairs. The other vampire followed close behind her. He spoke to Tay which interested her. She wondered how they knew each other. She would have continued to watch everyone, gathering her own information, but Ronyo suggested they wait outside and she reluctantly followed him, if only because the room was crowded and she'd prefer fresh air the stuffy air of the shop.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:05 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

"Acacia, you mistake yourself..." Tay had to resist the grin bubbling deep inside, precious fumes of oxygen boiling beneath black waters. "I'd hardly call what we did work," and this time, he did grin. Only Zane truly knew the extent of what had transpired in the pits of the castle, though the headmistress, and Storm were both present, neither knew what the true repercussions were if failure had arrised.

As his gold eyes settled back and forth between each, and then finally upon Evernight with a knowing glance of idle curiosity before he too turned to leave with the others never having spoken a word.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Intrigued
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Yuan hated it when it came time for him to recite any vision. It always made him feel like a fool but that was probably due to the fact that by some Seer standards he was till very young. Rolling his shoulders lightly he tried to release the tension that was building again in his shoulders but didn't succeed very well. It was still strange to him that he apparently was the only one with any sort of knowledge on where to go. The shop keeper mentioned something about it being another a trap. Had they encountered one before? Well that would explain the blood on Strike's front but it didn't explain why the Vampire wasn't dead. That was something for another time he guessed. The room seemed to be filling up again as Strike's fledglings rejoined them making Yuan twitch lightly. Let's have an audience after all he guessed. Thankfully though the students left making Yuan breath a little easier. Were they done? He hoped so for he was not repeating himself.

"The vision started out with a voice, female, telling me not to be afraid and to be honest most of my visions do not start that way. In it I was shown three things. The first was of a young boy with purple hair and eyes. Those eyes though were filled will less then pleasant emotions and to be honest I have never see that combination of hair and eyes on anyone until tonight." Yuan couldn't help but look at Strike as he spoke about the first part. This might make it clear why he had not given up the information at the beginning but at the same time Yuan found himself wanting the others to now everything that he had seen. "Next I was show a sign that clearly read 'Little Hangleton' before it sped off to show me a cottage on the outside of the village. Lastly I was shown Hogwarts and this shop. It is my belief that they are in the cottage I was shown." He concluded leaving it in the air for those who heard to digest it the way they wanted. Yuan didn't know what to do now other then head for the very place he had seen. First though he needed to know if all these people really were coming and if so what were they waiting for?

User Image User Image User Image User Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog, a bunch of people I don't know, Professor Evernight and Strike...
That which dances through my mind: Now they have to make of it what they will
Your future may end here: 10" Alder with a Unicorn Hair core
Voices from the distant future:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

At first, the woman laid at the bottom of the stairs, helpless, unmoving, and silent. She couldn't understand why they didn't just kill her. Just end her misery.She was no good to them alive. When they had fed from her, she had hoped one would lose control and kill her. Drain her too much. But fate was not generous to her. Instead, she was kept alive, to further her embarrassment about failing her Family. There was no reward in failure. And being dead was the only time she could be exempted from being hated by her own Family.

Being thrown down the stairs, she had hoped something vital had broken. Her skull, or a rib piercing her heart. None of these things happened, and she was left to suffer in pain while she laid there. She was shaking like a leaf, from the pain and from hearing the voice of Strike booming through the shop. At least it sounded like it was booming. It echoed in her head like a drum, made her sick to her stomach. Made her shake even more.

Then, the seer said what he had seen, and the woman froze. Her brain didn't process it fast enough before her mouth worked, "How do you know tha-?" her lips sealed tightly, but she already knew it was too late. Strike was sure to have picked up on that too, so she was quick to roll to face the seer.

His face was young, he seemed so young, but not compared to her. She was young too. She wanted to bite his face, to make him cry and suffer for revealing her Family's location. But how had he known? What vision did he receive? It was impossible. Only The Family knew the location of the place. Of their headquarters here. There was no way a human seer could have seen through all their defenses. No... something had gone wrong. Someone had told him.

If she could have, she would have been up and trying to kill him, "Someone in my Family has betrayed us," she whispered, not to anyone in particular. Would they kill her now? For what she had done and said and everything that she stood for? She hoped they would.

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

He turned his head to the herd and, with a nod, simply said, "I will return," Ammar's glance lingered on Imara. He couldn't believe that she was putting herself out on the battlefield like this. She could easily be hurt, or worse. Those beautiful eyes would haunt him if she did not make it through this battle. He would miss that hair that flowed down her body. And what if it was all taken away from him? Before his thoughts grew any darker, he tore his eyes away and trotted forward.

As the boy explained where he could find Strike, Ammar listened and went towards the shop. He had never been here before, and his hooves felt uncomfortable on the foreign terrain. The pavement seemed to challenge his hooves, question their reason for why he was there. Where centaur met earth, there was no earth there to meet. Just a strange obstruction that could be best described as stone on the earth. A few large slabs of it, actually.

In any case, Ammar's broad frame towered over the students as he walked past them. His hair swayed with each step, and his muscles seemed tensed and rippling under his fur as he opened the door to the shop. He dare not enter, mostly because he could not even imagine trying to fit in through it. He was far too tall, too broad. He would literally get stuck in the frame if he attempted. These wizardkind and their small, puny bodies made the centaur chuckle to himself.

Poking his head in instead, Ammar announced the small gathering inside,
"Greetings," he lowered his front legs to seem less intimidating, "I was instructed by Linda Bella to seek out a man named Strike. She told me to say, exactly, that The Family has kidnapped one of my centaurs. And that the centaurs are here to help end them,"

Ammar tensed his chest, trying to keep balance. The last thing they needed was to get a centaur stuck in a doorway.

He only moved when Strike made for the door.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 pm
((Posting order: Strike, Jason, Cinq, Cian, Inari, Zane, Ronyo, Yuan, Sam, Michelle, Tay, Stranger))

User Image

When the woman finally said something, it was something Strike had not expected. The seer had told of his vision, one that seemed a little strange, even for the seer himself. Strike had appeared to him? An interesting development, but he listened intently. He had no idea where this 'Little Hangleton' was, but he hoped that Jason would. And the cottage would be easy for them to find. They just needed to get there and they needed a plan.

The location was only verified by the woman who laid at the bottom of the steps. She seemed surprised at first, then angry. Both very reasonable emotions to feel when her Family's headquarters were correctly identified. It was not pleasant, to be broken and bleeding on the ground, unable to help those that you love most. And Strike wanted her to feel that. His cold, purple eyes lingered on her for a moment, making her shiver more from the fear of what he would do.

Then, he turned his attention to the seer, "We know where they are now, good," he paced again, glancing at Jason, "If we can do that teleporting thing that you do and go to that location... we could manage to take everyone, right?" Strike paused, already beginning to formulate a plan, "Obviously, the children will be the last to go in. They would expect the vampires to go in first, so perhaps the vampires will go second? Then, the wizards, who can better defend themselves?" Strike grimaced, not sure he liked this plan.

Then, the earth rumbled. At first, Strike thought nothing of it. Then, a centaur was in the doorway of the shop. He even mentioned Strike, specifically, and knew about The Family. Great, so, now they had the centaurs on their side. This was becoming an amusing party, indeed. So much so, that Strike cracked the first smirk of good humor in a long time. Not one of menace, but one of sincere laughter. It could be seen in his eyes. He was getting confident.

"Great, the centaurs can go in first," he nodded to the centaur who was in the doorway so that he could relay the message to his herd, "We will need to teleport everyone involved to the location that the seer described. Everyone, outside. And people who can teleport, against the shop wall outside," Strike announced with a smile. He was loud enough that even the students outside could hear. This needed to be followed completely and to the letter.

They were going to end The Family.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: We could win this...
What I'm doing: Getting everyone out
Who I'm with: A lot of people
Where I am: Dogweed and Deathcap

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason apparated into his home, feeling drained. The decision had been made about the separate members of the Family, and he found that he was exhausted, both physically and emotionally. Glancing up, he realized that he should open the shop for the day, and moved to flip the sign in front. He then sat back down, letting his eyes close for just a moment. He still had to get his pup back home, if she hadn't already been brought back by someone else, and tell her parents about the incident leading to her being a werewolf. He didn't like it, but someone at least had to let them know. Besides, Remy was his pup, and he needed to be sure she was safe at least.

--------------------------------------
State: Tired
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason started awake. He was disoriented for a moment, trying to figure out where he was when he realized that it sounded like someone was banging on a roof nearby. Frowning and rubbing his eyes (Bloody hell, could he please catch a few hours of sleep?) he stood and made his way outside to find out what was going on..

State: Tired
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:10 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason huffed irritably as he set up his shop for the special events. He was quite sure it had been invented to easily have people annoy him. Ugh. He glanced toward a couple of harmless-looking stumps lined up in a row. He had every intention of blasting someone if they decided to harm the plants, but he figured they would have more trouble from the Snargaluff plants than he would from them. Making sure to brush his hands off, he opened his shop, smirking since he knew he was opening it a little later than usual. After all, he would rather open it up later and then have to deal with less people that way.

State: Irritated
OOC: Okay, to play the game, a person has to reach into one of the stumps and grab out a strip of paper. Roll a d4 to determine what each paper has on them. Each one gives a prize for those brave enough to stick their arm into the Snargaluff.

1 - Mimbulus Mimbletonia
2 - Fanged Geranium
3 - Umbrella flower
4 - Gillyweed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:48 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked into Jason's shop with a huge smile. She was super excited for the events, and it showed. "Jason! I'm here!" she called, before seeing him. She hurried over to him and hugged him tight. I missed you..." she said quietly. It was true, she had missed him last full moon, even though Tammy was fun to run with. She smiled brighter and looked at the Snargaluffs. "What are those for?" she asked, indicating the plants.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:12 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason froze the moment Remy ran up and hugged him. Bloody hell, was she ever clingy. Looking over Remy a bit, he was happy to see that she at least seemed a bit better than when he last saw her over the summer. Hopefully the girl would move past what happened.

He gestured toward the stumps lined up.
"These are for customers to try and get what's inside. I already harvested their pods, so they are empty of everything but what I put into them. They have slips of paper that have numbers on them. The numbers correspond with a prize. We shall see if people are brave enough to stick their hands in them. It should be a challenge"

State: Irritated
OOC: Okay, to play the game, a person has to reach into one of the stumps and grab out a strip of paper. Roll a d4 to determine what each paper has on them. Each one gives a prize for those brave enough to stick their arm into the Snargaluff.

1 - Mimbulus Mimbletonia
2 - Fanged Geranium
3 - Umbrella flower
4 - Gillyweed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled brighter. "That is such a cool idea!" she said, chipper as ever. She looked around the shop curiously, given that she had never been there before. She was a curious person by birth, but the Hawthorns had encouraged her to ask questions and want to learn. She thanked them for that, and tried to be as inquisitive as possible. Lucky for Jason, Remy worked in an apothecary, so it wasn't hard to know what everything is.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dating Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ floo'd int the familiar shop, eyes dull with sleep. That baby was wearing her out! She accidentally woke Kerali up in the middle of the night as she was rooting through the fridge for a snack, so she had to take care of the girl. It took her a few seconds to realize that she, in fact, was at Dogweed and Deathcap, and not Slugg and Jiggers. Why had she said the name of this shop? Was she really that tired? Her long hair was down for once, and her clothes a bit rumpled from falling asleep at the kitchen table. She looked around, hoping to sneak out before Jason discovered her.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

You make my heart Sing

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff