Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu watched the Genjutsu user look taken aback before sitting at a table. He doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Matsu thought as he watched the child take food from the waitress. He turned around just to see Atsureki leaving the Restaurant, apparently discontent. Matsu sighed as he faced Junichi. "Come with us, Junichi. We'll be heading out to Kumogakure very soon and we'll stop at Takumi after that." Zain then spoke. He realized that Raidan was to be taken into his squad and encouraged him. Matsu nodded to him before looking to Raidan. "I've requested you join us, Raidan. We have a mission to get done." He flashed a quick smile before he turned to the door. The Sakkakugan shinobi had already left, leaving Matsu to wonder who had trained him. "I'll meet you all at the Docks. Gather everything you need for the trip. It'll be a long one." Matsu said, stepping out the restaurant briskly.
[Alright, things are going to start picking up. If you think you can't keep up with posting let me know.]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Bowing his head a little, Jun listened to what they Hyuuga had to say. "Thank you." He got a quick thank you in before the man left the restaurant. Jun was mostly packed due to the fact he was hoping to leave right after getting his headband. However, he wasn't planning on going that far, so he would want to grab a few more things. He was worried that he would be more of a burden on this trip, but hopefully not. Being fairy fresh to the shinobi world, Jun didn't know many jutsus at all. Maybe he could pick some up along the way. Either way he would exit the building and go grab a few more things.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 270/270 [25/25]
Current Puppet: ┇ Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:50 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya stepped into the restaurant, albeit reluctantly. After all, this was the place of the little incident that revolved around him and his sudden mood swing. He had no idea of his bipolar disorder, all he knew was that his mood changed in an instant depending on the situation. The poor boy. As soon as he entered he was given a dirty look from the waitress who had served him not too long ago. He just kept going, looking around to make sure that everything was alright, and to see if he could get a good shot anywhere. The picture came in the form of a huge pile of garbage in a corner of the restaurant. Disgusting and scandalous. The restaurant's owner would definitely get an earful for the lack of cleanliness in a place where food was served. He produced the camera an took a shot before the waitress, whom had realized what he was doing far too late, could stop him. He smiled up at her and left with the kimono hauling behind.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

Missions:
Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera: 5/8
Patrol the village! The restaurant is safe.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:58 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae arrived at the restaurant, staring up at the beautiful building before entering inside of it. It had been some time since she had eaten with Noctis and she was famished. Holding her stomach, as if that would prevent the obnoxious growling sound that ensued, she climbed the stairs and followed her nose to the fourth floor. Finding a place to sit by the window, she waited until someone came to tend to her before placing an order. She felt like Takoyaki but was very sure a restaurant would not serve that so instead she settled with two orders of a variety of sushi and two bowls of Udon, shrimp and chicken, with black tea to chase it all down. She waited patiently for her food to arrive, looking out the window as she did. She could see a good chunk of the village from up here and was elated to find that it had grown in her absence. It was a lot more lively than it had been during her childhood. She couldn't blame them. Yukigakure had been very weak during her childhood and things were very tense in the village because of it. So much had been expected from the younger generation. It's funny. I don't feel so sad anymore. She mused, being truthful. She still cared a lot about Yukigakure but Konohagakure had become her home. She missed being away from it. The waitress brought her food then, startling Jae out of her thoughts. Jae turned to her and smiled, accepting the food brought to her. She didn't waste any time and dug in, barely pausing to eat as she shoved food into her mouth and chewed. Jae was still a voracious eater, despite her habit of not eating for days on end when she was busy or stressed. She made up for the periods of malnutrition by eating a lot all at once when she did have an appetite and it showed as she gobbled down her order. It didn't take her long to polish off her food and as she sipped her second cup of tea, she let out a satisfied sigh. It had been worth it. The ramen from the Iruka family would never be beat but the food from here wasn't bad. Paying her bill, she got to her feet, taking one last look out the window before heading off towards the hot springs to finish relaxing.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Genesis peeped in the restaurant, glanced around and then quickly left. He knew this place well enough to know all the regulars who were here at this time of the day  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki passed by the restaurant and saw everything appeared to be normal and civil. Everything seemed ot be going great so he continued on his patrol.

- AC:1450 Ryo:750 -
___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru walked by the food place and briefly watched the people, trying to see if anything was amiss. After a while, she continued on to her next place.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

The restaurant looked like it was doing well too, business seemed to be booming. He passed by to make sure noone was getting to rowdy in thier. The presence of a shinobi on duty was enough to calm anyone down.

- AC:5700 Ryo:4250 -
___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:34 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya arrived at the restaurant, patrolled, and saw that it was safe. Then he left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 285/305

Missions:
Patrol the Village The Restaurant is safe!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

The two arrived at the fairly interesting restaurant. Sadly in all of his life living in Yuki he had never really come here. Fancy as it was, Hanzo grubbed his gear at home or out in Dragon's Pass than the other exclusive. He figured it was exceptional today as it would be later. He looked to Keiji, passively grinning as they walked up the steps. Already over the third floor and soon reaching the fourth. Hopefully, either one of them would enjoy seafood as it was imported and delicious here. Their seats were made, given a fair distance and with an exceptional view. Though by this time Hanzo had his bandages on before entering.

When they were seated, Hanzo had distributed the menus among them and carefully read through each page. "Hope you don't mind. It'll be my treat. My father and I make it a point to treat others for whatever celebration. I suppose in my case, I'd like to treat you for my promotion." He chuckled slightly as he gazed over at the snow crab selection, before the vegetable motley with swordfish and salmon. He supposed it was the bloodline that didn't care so much for money and other tedious things. Hopefully the other would just oblige and accept the treat. "Hm.. What will you be ordering?" He asked, curious. Hanzo was impressed at himself, to concern for knowing the tastes Keiji might have.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 (Less Now) ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

Upon arriving to the restaurant, Keiji did remember seeing the restaurant before and possibly eating here once. It certainly was not a bad place, although with the way things were now in Yuki, the restaurant was basically a ghost town. Walking up the steps with Hanzo to the fourth floor, they were soon seated and given menus. It was a shame Hanzo had decided to put his bandages back on, but the Yukikage did understand why he did it.

Taking the menu offered to him, the Yukikage began looking through the different dishes that would be made for them. "I suppose that would be fine. Although if needed to, I can pay for my portion of the check." Admittedly, he wanted to help pay some of the bill so that it would be fair, but if Hanzo would insist then he would let the matter drop. When asked what he would be ordering, he replied "I suppose I could go for some snow crab if that's alright. I like the taste of crab, it's a nice and sweet meat. What about you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

"Like I said, I make it a point to." He grinned as that was soon dismissed. He gazed back at him, still, happy in a sense though he also tried not to over do it in the stagnancy this village was going to toe in. When he answered, Hanzo was pleased. Odd, as it was. Just learning that much was sufficient. "Funny, I was actually just looking at that section. But now that you mention it, I agree." He said pleasantly before craning his head a little to the side as a waitress was nearing their table. Catching his nod, she had come over. Readying their orders. "Are you up for appetizers?" Hanzo asked moments before she did, prompting herself to write down possible orders or drinks.

In the back of his mind, he was falling all out of chemistry. Hanzo appeared calm as he was now but from below the table his palm quivered slightly and without knowing was crushing the hem of his trousers. Honestly, he never had so much trouble during a date before. Simple things he considered striking for conversations in any came easy. But with the Yukikage, Keiji? He just didn't know. He placed his hand over the pulp of his lower lip as he then turned his head to the waitress, making his order.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

There were other things that had caught his eye, such as the salmon in one section and the sea food dim sum in the appetizers. He was not sure how much he could order so that he would not impose upon Hanzo. Keiji smiled as the other agreed with his statement about crab and when the waitress finally came over, he looked over the drinks and decided upon what he would want. "If we do have appetizers, the dim sum sounds good to start. As for a drink, I'll have some hot sake, please."

Leaning back and relaxing in his seat, the male sighed softly before saying "So tell me... how are things?" It was important to make sure that Hanzo was fine. He was one of the last shinobi still active of course, so he had to be sure.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

"All things considered, I'm doing well. Though now with my promotion, I suppose I should up my training. Ah...would you have any advice for a new jounin?" He smirked, teasing as of course training was a sore task to do for a lazy inclined person. The Dim Sum? Whatever that was, it sounded interesting. "Corn tea, please." He said after Keiji and lowered both his arms over his lap. Hot beverages was equally soothing in cold climate areas. He'll soon miss this home.

At any rate, Hanzo fiddled with certain topics they could mention. Besides the usual or past his benign hope of doing that. But most conversations just dripped off into separate branches without really a control factor. So in return, Hanzo asked him. "How are things with you, lord Kage? Anything new?" He asked, remembering formalities even still though his tone wasn't as brickish as it was before. Already he had taken a note of just the simple things he seemed to prefer in ordering. Or was Keiji just being considerate? His point of interest now remarked upon them. The sharp richness of his cerulean eyes that fixed him but one remarkable glaze.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image

It was good that the other was doing well, no nightmares about his last big mission and such. Keiji had been worried about it, considering that Kyoji was still out there and wanted to bring the downfall of Yuki. Still, without any real dangers recently, aside from Yukigakure's declining economy and such, Keiji had not been on edge. Smiling softly at the other's tease, Keiji replied "Just train as hard as you can. By now you should know how to train and get the best results from it."

Glad that he would be able to enjoy some warm sake and such, Keiji relaxed and waited for his drink. When asked how things were with him, the male shrugged his shoulders slightly "Not really. I've mostly been concerned with the state that Yuki is in. I really haven't had much time to myself, other than going home and trying to relax. It hasn't been too bad though."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games