Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:17 pm
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ first year │ halfblood

Di looked over at the sound of a familiar voice, smiling when she saw her housemate, Colin, and Brandon, who was in Gryffindor. "I don't think so," she said politely to both, when asked if she had met Brandon. Of course, she knew his name and had seen him around before, in class, but they'd never shared a conversation. She fought back a grimace at the name butchering, though that wasn't really fair, seeing as it wasn't like he'd mispronounced it, he just couldn't remember it. Or her. She figured forgetting a name was less of an issue than forgetting a person, anyways. "Diantha," she clarified precisely. People were always pronouncing it 'dee-ann-thuh', when it was 'dye-ann-tha'. "But Di is fine," she shrugged. The brunette shook her head when Colin sheepishly asked a bit belatedly if he could sit. She didn't see why he had to ask it all; it wasn't as if she could dictate who was sitting next to her when they were in the crowded stands during a quidditch match. Had they been the only ones, then probably she could have reasonably taken issue with it. But she was getting off track. She liked Colin; he was intelligent in a down to earth way, few people, including herself, she suspected, could manage, and if Brandon was his friend it stood to reason that she would have no problem getting along with him either. "It's not much fun to watch a game all alone. Who're you rooting for? I don't really have a preference yet. I just like watching the action." She held up her binoculars with a shrug. "Though it's a bit difficult today." Snowflakes were melting into her tight braid. She brushed at her hair with a gloved hand in annoyance. "I hope it's not too long of a match, though. I don't want frostbite."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Spastic at The Stands with Di and Brandon
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Quidditch is weeeeeird. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɾεχ ṃαɾќṡlεÿ ώαṡ α τ ï ṉ ќ ε ɾ ε ɾ , ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ εṉģïṉεεɾ ε χ τ ɾ α ø ɾ ḋ ï ṉ α ï ɾ ε ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxx
                                                          hε ṃαḋε συïсќ-ɾεløαḋïṉģ ģ α ḋ ģ ε τ ṡ ṡø hε сøυlḋ ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxx
                                                          ƒ ï ɾ ε ṉøṉ-ṡτøρ ώïτh ρ α ṉ α с h ε αṉḋ ƒ l α ï ɾ ↞ ↞ ↞xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin nearly snickered when, predictably, Brandon's response to Di's name was confusion. He wondered why Di had given the shortened version up so easily, considering she'd not told him to call her that for a month at least. He got the feeling that she only let certain people call her Di. Maybe she'd noticed Brandon's confusion and taken pity, the Ravenclaw thought, sort of amused. Whatever the case, he was glad that she didn't mind them joining her, since it would've been awkward to have to get up and move. He really ought to remember to ask stuff like that beforehand. The blonde had a tendency to get a head of himself.

spaceHis housemate's question of who he was rooting for made him grin, and he shrugged at her. "No clue! Actually, I barely even know what's going on. I did some reading, but it's really confusing, and I learn better observing, so I figure I'll know the game better once I've actually seen it happening." He frowned, expression growing considerate. "I guess I'm cheering for Slytherin, though? Caty's in Slytherin, and she's on reserve. For... um... Keeper? I think?" He swore that was what the position was called. Dangit, normally he was better at retaining information than this. But sports had never been his forte, he was better at robot stuff, thanks to his Mum. He did nod in agreement over the weather, frowning a bit. "You'd think they'd have the stands heated or something, huh? Can't they do that?" he asked, with no small amount of curiosity. Magic was still completely fascinating to him, but he was struggling somewhat with remembering what the limitations were. He'd get it figured out eventually, though.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx↠ ↠ ↠ τhε ṃαṉ ώαṡ α l ε ģ ε ṉ ḋ αṉḋ hεɾø τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h αṉḋ τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h
                                                          xxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ ɾεχ ώαṡ α ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ τø τhε в α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ τhε в ɾ υ ï ṡ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ hε hαḋ ṡεεṉ α løτ øƒ ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ṃ ε ṉ τ ṡ ïṉ hïṡ ģ l ø ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ hε ḋ ï ε ḋ αṉ ø l ḋ ṃ α ṉ αløṉε øṉ τhε ρ ɾ α ï ɾ ï ε τhεÿ ṡ α ÿ

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
ⓀⒾⓁⒺⓎ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓀⒾⓂⒷⒺⓇⓁⓎ ⓊⓂⒷⒺⓇ
Ravenclaw | First Years | Gryffindor

This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles.

Kimberly and Kiley climbed into the Student Section of the stands, each of them sporting their respective house colors. Other than the obvious red and blue differences, the twins looked identical, as per the usual. It was misty out that day, and a bit chilly as well. Thankfully, they both brought a sweater. "So, let me get this straight. You want to play this extremely dangerous sport that you know nothing about in awful weather like this, or even worse, just because you feel like you need a responsible outlet for all of your energy?" Kiley asked her sister as she took her seat. Kimberly was standing, her hands on the railing as she leaned over to watch the game, her eyes bright with excitement. "Uh, yeah! Look at them all out there, flying around without a care in the world, playing an amazingly awesome magical sport!" she replied.

"But they do have a care. Those Bludgers pack a pretty big punch, you know. If you got hit with one of those, you could break something, or get a concussion, or fall off your broom, or something. It's not safe," Kiley retorted. She, unlike her sister, had actually read the books in the library about Quidditch. She knew the basics of the sport, since it was pretty much Football in the air, with more risks. "No one's ever died or anything. I think it'll be fun. I'm really good at Flying class too, which helps," Kim said, watching carefully as the Quaffle jumped between the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor Chasers. Kiley shook her head. If Kim got hurt playing this game, she knew their mother wouldn't be too happy with her.

[ooc: open for interaction]

She's a wild one with an angel's face. She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee, he said you can be anything you want to be.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Stands with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Terrified
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh God oh God oh Gooooood... ❞

ι'м α и є ω ѕ σ υ ℓ , ι ¢αмє ιитσ тнιѕ ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт 'вσυт нσω тσ g ι ν є αи∂ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ѕιи¢є ι ¢ α м є н є я є , fєℓт тнє נσу αи∂ т н є f є α я ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          fιи∂ιиg муѕєℓf мαкιиg єνєяу ρ σ ѕ ѕ ι в ℓ є м ι ѕ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxx

spacePam was trying very hard not to look down. Don't look down, that's what everyone always said, right? It didn't matter how many of the games she went to, though, the stands scared the heck out of her. Heights were not her friend, which was sort of ridiculous, considering that she was the tallest girl in her year. But she'd been scared of heights long before her insane growth spurts had hit, and would remain scared of them long after her body decided it was done growing... hopefully soon, because growing pains hurt like hell. She felt like the entire reason she was such good friends with Zeph was because they shared a mutual hatred for their heights and all the inconveniences that came along with them. The blonde swallowed, squeezing her eyes shut and reaching out to hopefully feel for a seat; she was up far too high, and she wanted to at least pretend she was properly grounded before opening her eyes. Unfortunately, she was tall, and the benches were not, and instead of feeling one with her hand, she slammed a shin into it. "Oh! Ouch, ah! Whyyyyyyyyyy?" she whined, plopping down on the bench she'd hit. She was sort of mad at it, and didn't really want to sit on it, but the alternative was trying to get to another and hitting herself again. Or worse, tripping and falling and- Okay, nope, not going there. She got as comfortable as she possibly could, and cracked an eye open. Aster wasn't playing, she was on reserve, but one of the Gryffindor beaters had gotten knocked out last game! It might happen again, and Aster might get to play! Pam didn't want anyone to get hurt, really, but that's what the game entailed, and she did want Aster to get to play. She doubted very much if the Gryffindor beaters would hold it against her... the younger girl certainly wouldn't. She was the one who'd been knocked out, and apparently she'd almost been pleased about it, which was weird. Pam was all for being daring and adventurous and not afraid of danger, but that was a bit weird.

xxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι'м α у σ υ и g ѕ σ υ ℓ ιи тнιѕ νєяу ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт вσυт ωнαт ιѕ т я υ є αи∂ f α к є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ωну αℓℓ тнιѕ н α т є ؟ тяу тσ ¢ σ м м υ и ι ¢ α т є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ fιи∂ιиg т я υ ѕ т αи∂ ℓ σ ν є ιѕ иσт αℓωαуѕ є α ѕ у тσ м α к є

Hey, wasn't sure if you knew the game had started tonight X,3

stitchkin babe

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:07 pm
                          User Image
                          Cara MiaKitty

【 LOCATION 】 the stands x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 no one x 【 CLOTHING 】 isn't it funny?

Sybil wasn't quite sure what she was doing out in the stands. She hadn't been to a Quidditch game since her sister left Hogwarts, as there was little reason to do so anyway. However, she found herself walking out onto the pitch and taking a quick seat in the stands. She just thought to watch the game, why the hell not? At least it would look like she was supporting her housemates...

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Stands with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Terrified
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh God oh God oh Gooooood... ❞

ι'м α и є ω ѕ σ υ ℓ , ι ¢αмє ιитσ тнιѕ ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт 'вσυт нσω тσ g ι ν є αи∂ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ѕιи¢є ι ¢ α м є н є я є , fєℓт тнє נσу αи∂ т н є f є α я ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          fιи∂ιиg муѕєℓf мαкιиg єνєяу ρ σ ѕ ѕ ι в ℓ є м ι ѕ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxx

spacePam was disappointed when Aster didn't get to play, but would admit she was pleased that this game was much shorter than the last two Gryffindor had played. She loved her friend, a lot, obviously, but she wasn't keen on being up in the stands any longer than totally necessary. The Hufflepuff stood, and shuddered. Going down was so much harder than going up. Going up meant looking up, at the sky, which didn't really look all that different regardless of how close you were to it. Going down meant looking down, where you could see exactly how far away you were, and- Her eyes squeezed shut, and she was again walking blindly forward, moving slowly so she didn't ram her shin into another bench, hands feeling forward. Unfortunately, due to her height and being a level behind her, she didn't make any contact with Sybil or her seat before tripping over into her.

spaceThe Hufflepuff was grateful that she didn't land on the other girl, there was that, at least. But she had run into her, which wasn't great, and she'd hit her arse pretty hard on the bench when she'd adjusted her position to avoid falling in the Ravenclaw girl's lap. A hand rubbed her bruised tailbone, and she frowned. "Ohmygosh, Sybil, I'm so so sorry!" she declared, scrambling to try and stand back up. But, as soon as she was standing, a strong gust of wind made the stands shift beneath her feet, and she collapsed again, turning white as a sheet. "I, um. I'm sort of um. Terrified of heights. Um... do, do you think you could help me get down?" She felt bad asking her classmate, but she didn't really know what else to do. She'd already hurt herself twice, and nearly hurt Sybil as well. Normally she didn't have such a hard time, but it was worse today for some reason. She really, desperately wanted her feet planted firmly on the ground.

xxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι'м α у σ υ и g ѕ σ υ ℓ ιи тнιѕ νєяу ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт вσυт ωнαт ιѕ т я υ є αи∂ f α к є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ωну αℓℓ тнιѕ н α т є ؟ тяу тσ ¢ σ м м υ и ι ¢ α т є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ fιи∂ιиg т я υ ѕ т αи∂ ℓ σ ν є ιѕ иσт αℓωαуѕ є α ѕ у тσ м α к є

Sorry the game ended so quickly, I'm sort of surprised.
                                                          I figured it'd be as long as the last two Gryffindor had.
                                                          But, I figure this was a good way to make them actually interact a bit since it's over?

stitchkin babe

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:50 pm
                          User Image
                          Cara MiaKitty

【 LOCATION 】 the stands x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 no one x 【 CLOTHING 】 isn't it funny?

Sybil was rather surprised when the game ended so quickly, but decided that it wasn't a terrible time - less time sitting in those uncomfortable stands for her. Just as she was getting up to leave, someone fell over her. Sybil froze in her spot, blinking wildly. It took her a moment before she turned to the taller girl who had tumbled. Pamela. Hufflepuff. Sybil recognized her from their classes - well, she hoped she did, after all they'd been in classes together for three years. If she didn't know the girl's name by now, there was a problem - even though they'd never talked much before, that was no excuse. She blinked a few more times as Pamela scrambled up, Sybil still mildly confused. Eventually Sybil came to and nodded slowly, her response coming maybe a bit too long after the Badger's question. "Sure. Can't say I'll be much help I'm...well..." Sybil smiled halfheartedly- it only came out as a strange lopsided smirk that looked much too strange on her face. She quickly dropped it and stood at her full height - Sybil was probably one of the shortest girls in their year. Seemed to run in the family. She couldn't be sure how much her whole 152 centimeters would help the taller girl, but would attempt to do so nonetheless. "Would taking my hand help?" She asked, offering it to Pamela, not really sure what to do, she'd never really had to deal with this sort of situation before... What was one supposed to do?

【 OOC 】 It's fine, really! Not your fault, we can't predict the games, after all.
                                                                  Probably the best course of action q v q

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:20 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
                                  Text

Ravens vs. Badgers Match

Hannah Grey
                                  Hufflepuff Second Year
                                  User Image

"Come on, Linny, we don't want to be late," Hannah told her cousin excitedly. Having had the chance to play meaningful minutes in one match last winter, even if she couldn't save the Badgers from getting defeated by the Snakes, and was hoping she could play some more. It went without saying she was already dressed in her game-time gear, and had her broomstick with her, just in case she got the call.

Consulting her pocket watch, Selina replied calmly,"Relax, Siobhan, we will be there in good time. A pity you weren't so worried about timeliness last time I offered to help you with your Transfigurations classwork." Hannah sighed, and said, "I said I was sorry already, what more do you want from me? It wasn't my fault I got lost getting up to the East Wing. Those hallways all look alike, you know." Selina answered with a dignified sniff, "All one has to do is keep track of the picture frames, Siobhan. The people in the pictures may migrate, but the frames themselves never move."

While it was obvious which team Hannah was on, Selina split the difference, as her boyfriend was Seeker for Hufflepuff, while Grace and Lola played for Ravenclaw. While she wore the bright yellow shirt Hannah made for her, Selina paired it with a short blue plaid skirt and dark blue tights, along with a short-sleeved blouse and her Ravenclaw tie, and black ankle boots.

"Think I'll get a chance to play, Linny?" Hannah asked her cousin. Selina replied, "I'd say since certain Beaters have a habit of knocking themselves out, I'd say its not out of the realm of possibility. I just hope Layton doesn't get hurt." Hannah giggled, and told her cousin, "Oh, don't worry, Linny; I'll protect Layton for you."

The girls started climbing up into the stands, looking for others to sit with.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Quote:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:18 pm
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ first year │ halfblood

It was the last game of the year and Ravenclaw was playing Hufflepuff, so here Di was. As she understood it, they were currently in fourth place in terms of the Quidditch Cup. Their previous two games they'd lost, and even Gryffindor had managed to pull it together and score one win this season. But if they won this one, and managed to score some goals, they'd at least be ahead of the lions. But Hufflepuff's strong suit was its beaters and chasers, from what she'd seen, so she had her doubts about how Ravenclaw would fare. Their seeker was young, and while not bad, inexperienced, their beaters were quite good, their keeper as well, but their chasers were weaker... She didn't think they were going to win, but you could never be sure, and either way, she wanted to see the way this played out. She fiddled with her binoculars in her lap, waiting for the game to start.

OOC:
Username

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani was in no particular hurry, arriving at the stands to catch the last game she'd see as a student at the school, as the game's outcome was truly academic so far as anyone was concerned, since Slytherin had swept all the other Houses already they already owed the Quidditch Cup (and most likely the House Cup), and there were no accolades past that. She had friends on both squads, with Cathy leading her Badgers one last time, and Eli playing in his final game, so this was an ending in many ways here. No, she had no ax to grind, no inter-House rivalry (given the Lions' performances of late, one would be hard-pressed to claim a rivalry was even being pursued) and nothing to do other than be there for her friends, and take a well-earned break from studying for her NEWTs.

Dressed in an over-sized Holyhead Harpies jersey, pair of jeans, and comfortable pair of trainers, her blonde hair in a ponytail and pulled through the back of a baseball cap, one would have been at a loss to guess whom she might side with. She had a Thermos loaded with her usual half-caff, chocolate hazelnut coffee she got from the kitchens, and was prepared to relax and watch other people eat Bludgers instead of her.

She started looking around for a place to sit, and anyone to keep her company.

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:11 pm
User Image

Eugene "Jean" Windsor

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Dating Cathaline League

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean told himself that he should not miss the last Quidditch game at Hogwarts, especially when it was Ravenclaws versus Hufflepuffs. Well yes, he did know that Slytherin's going to win this season (Oh well, they deserved it since it was a fair game like always) but he still wanted to cheer for both Eli and Cathy on this match. Which was the reason why he pretty much wasn't wearing any yellows nor blues.

He was searching for company under his black military cap, and there it was. It was one of his few friends, and cool, Dani also brought a thermos for the match. He approached the blonde Gryffindor and tapped her on the shoulder, "Hi Dani," He gave her a friendly smile, and noticed that her attire was neutral as well, "It's good to see you, and thank God I'm not the only one who was wearing neutrals,"

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              Wearing our vintage misery, no, I think it looked a little better on me

User ImageUser Image

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:21 am
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Dani smiled when she saw Jean, and chuckled when he mentioned wearing neutral colours. "I'm glad to see you too. It's nice to watch a game just to watch a game, and have some fun doing it. It's all over for us, so why not? I've a couple spare cups, and coffee in the Thermos. Want to have some?"

Jade Galaksylph

════════════════════════

My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image

Eugene "Jean" Windsor

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Dating Cathaline League

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean gave her a friendly smile, yet he was feeling some nostalgia. Since, you know, it was going to be their last year and it was drawing nearer and nearer. He looked out the Quidditch Field, where he used to be either patrolling the hoops or sitting on the stands as a reserve. Then, well, he quit because he no longer felt like it anymore, at least his dad let him keep the broom though. Afther some seconds, he turned to Dani and replied, "Same here, I figured it was really nice to just... you know, just chill at the stands and watch. And well, I don't think that just because it's all over for all of us didn't mean we're not seeing each other again, hopefully, as a batch" He turned his head, as if he was looking for seats, and there he spotted two vacant seats nearby. "And I would love to have a cup! I really like coffee, but first, let's find ourselves some seats. Right there, before anyone does" He pointed at those two specific seat mentioned earlier, it was quite a nice spot to watch. "By the way," He perked up a conversation, "Do you have any plans after Hogwarts? I mean, we're all about like seventeen or eighteen so it's no rush but, just curious and all," He shrugged, right now, he was planning on working for the Law Enforcement. He definitely wasn't qualified to be an Auror (obviously because he didn't take Herbology) and planned on being a Witch Watcher (because he didn't think he was qualified to be a Hit Wizard too, despite his skills in wandwork).

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              Wearing our vintage misery, no, I think it looked a little better on me

User ImageUser Image

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:22 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

"Oh, you'll like this, then. The House Elves make this blend for me, its a half-caff, chocolate and hazelnut blend, with milk," Dani said, as she got out the spare mug and poured out a generous tot of the coffee for her friend. "This isn't my special study blend, which is a triple espresso and chocolate, which is great for studying all night."

"Well, assuming I do well enough on my NEWTs, I'll be forwarding my application to start apprenticing at St. Mungo's. If that doesn't quite pan out, I should have the qualifications to work as a Medi-Witch. Plan C is I have a go at getting a job at the Ministry. It's the reason why I took Healing, Wizard Law and Cursebreaking. What about you, though? I'm sure you've got a career all lined up and waiting."

Jade Galaksylph

════════════════════════

My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:41 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Stands - Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff

Raymond walked to the stands with all the other students to watch the game. It was Slytherin versus Hufflepuff and honestly Ray didn't think the badgers were anything to worry about. However, he had talked to Claire she was a badger and hardly anything to worry about. Taking a seat in the stands he doubted anyone would sit with him. Clearly no one liked him aside from Nike and Ralph. Letting out a sigh Raymond decided not to worry about it. The game was what was important. At least that's what was important to everyone else he assumed.

With: No one

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                                  Stealing --- 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: ---
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 AC, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces