Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:47 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy walked out to the Quidditch pitch with his broom in hand and a look of consternation on his face. He knew he didn't have too too much to worry about this year with Echo being the Captain but next year he'd be off in the wind doing who knows what while he would be here. He knew he should have turned it down, or at least pointed him in the direction of a better candidate, like someone who could actually speak but he hadn't. Like an idiot he had agreed and now he was having fifth and sixth thoughts about it. He only sighed and gave a small grin to both the older teen and Dylan as well as waves to some newer people and of course Benjamin. Maybe if more first years like the young girl tried out they wouldn't have to push so hard for recruitment like they had the past few years.
                                              Username: Yukina101
                                              Character's Name: Timothy Whitethorne
                                              House: Ravenclaw
                                              Year: 4th
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                              Any Special Skill: Swift swipe, Hold the line, Great Catch
                                              First Choice Position: Keeper
                                              Second Choice Position: Chaser

Quote:

King Beardly

Cara MiaKitty

AC: 15
Modifiers: +9 to Catch
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll: ~

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Tryouts]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Quidditch Pitch]
I'm just the same as I was [Team]
Now don't you understand? [Trying out]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:15 pm
        User Image

AC : 17
        Modifiers : +7 (spotting), +7 (catching)
        Special Skills : Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
        Final Roll : (roll + mods - hits)
        Lives : ❤ ❤ ❤

Lexine walked out onto the Quidditch pitch, as she did ever year. She waved at those she'd previously played with, and quickly made her way over to fill out an application sheet. She noticed a few new faces, and was glad to see that there were more new students joining the team. After she handed over her application to Echo, who she wasn't at all surprised to see was their Captain, she began stretching out.

Username: Arkendrai
                                                Character's Name: Lexine Vance
                                                Year: Sixth
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch Playing: 4
                                                Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                Second Choice Position: Whatever you see fit

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli walked onto the pitch, having foregone the contacts he'd been wearing to have better visibility. Which included his usual pair of sunglasses. He'd forgotten one pair had been in his trunk, and was immensely grateful for forgetting. As much as he didn't mind the idea of not being spotted on sight, he would rather not be squinting the entire time during a match or tryouts. Hefting his broom, he gave it a cursory look before he headed directly to grab a form to fill out. Afterward, he looked over at Echo, who apparently had been named captain. "We're not having to brain anyone during tryouts, are we? I'd... kinda rather not have to..." Biting his lip, he turned away and walked back to stretch. Nope, no awkwardness here.

AC = 18
                                                  Modifiers: +6 to Bludgers
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Elijah Pemberton
                                                  Year: Fifth
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Please beater?

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I'd rather not kill anyone in tryouts....
                                                  OOC:

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:19 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Part of him didn't know why he was there. The following year, he had been ousted from the team by the new captain's sister for what seemed to be irrational, personal reasons, rather than actual. He never voiced to anyone exactly how he felt about the whole ordeal, truly not understanding what it was that he truly did to get completely kicked off the team. All he knew that he did was his temper flared a bit...one time...which was normal. But, despite this, he wouldn't be mad at her brother for it, nor would he let the whole ordeal seep into a game again. He just wouldn't talk...that's it. If they wanted him to be perfect, then he would play as such.

So, he walked out onto the pitch, walking to the center. Not really saying a word as he probably drew some awkward looks. He halfway expected Echo to just tell him to leave for it. He did walk over towards Echo though. "I would like to tryout for the team again. If you will have me, I will work as hard as I can to prove to you that I care about this team more than myself, as per my previous actions may have indicated." He said this seriously and left it at that. He wouldn't say another word...even if the kid told him to just leave on the spot. Part of him felt like it was going to happen, but hey, he felt as if he could put the team in a better position to win. The boy on his good days could compete with anyone, a thing that he believed.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Username: RedEagleEye007
Character's Name: Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
Year: Sixth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4 3/4? I don't know what to put here.
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

(OOC: Put it in a spoiler because I have no idea if Echo will even let him tryout)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:13 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eli looked over as Inigo walked onto the pitch. Having already finished with his stretches, he sighed, knowing this tryouts was going to be awkward. He'd taken Inigo's place in the last match of the game, and while there were no hard feelings about the event, he could tell that Inigo didn't feel comfortable. Something he could actually sympathize with, considering the events of the summer and everything. Deciding to approach the older teen, he stood and tried for a smile, even though it felt awkward. Kind of. He'd never felt awkward around Inigo, just... Well, everyone said he was strange anyway. His pink eyes looked over the older teen and he rubbed his head, accidentally knocking his sunglasses into his face before he shoved them out of the way again. "Hey Inigo. Trying out again this year? You shouldn't have that many problems, considering you've got experience. Unless you acidentally knock someone into a coma for a month. That could always get messy. Anyway, how have you been?" Hopefully he hadn't broken some unspoken taboo. He doubted it. No one had said he couldn't talk to the older teen, after all.

AC = 18
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC: That looks right Red. Except, well, should be 5 years of experience, since there aren't partial years in quidditch. Just treat it like he was on the team after emergency tryouts.

We don't know why

[quote="RedEagleEye007]

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Athletic on the Quidditch Pitch with Ravenclaw Players
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tense
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ At least I only have to do this once. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho had smiled at Indie, nodding to the first year in answer to her question about being Avian's cousin. He was just letting out a relieved sigh, taking up the forms everyone had filled out, that they had a fairly decent turn out when Inigo showed up; he frowned, thinking that this wasn't going to go well. The sixth year said that he would do whatever he needed to in order to prove that he cared about the team, but quite frankly, Echo had heard that before. He didn't want to turn the guy down, not really, but the only reason he didn't was because he was naturally non-confrontational. He didn't like causing problems. But, he was the captain. And, as odd as it might sound, he stood behind his sister and Xavier's reasons for kicking Inigo off the team. The guy was cocky, acted like he owned the pitch. He might be slightly more subtle about it now than he was when he'd been a first year, but it was still there. And he was unreliable, which wasn't acceptable, and had proven himself so more than once. To top it off... he was disrespectful. He could act like he'd been kicked off the team for one instance of losing his temper if he liked (and Echo was sure that was what the guy was telling himself... arrogance never did like to admit when it was wrong), but the truth of the matter as, that had only been the most recent in a string of incidents that had proven he didn't respect Gypsy as a captain.

spaceThe seventh year sighed when Elijah spoke to the other boy, shaking his head. As much as he'd like to let Inigo on the team, the fact of the matter was, his experience simply didn't make up for the host of problems he brought with it. "Inigo, uh. It's nice that you want to try and prove yourself... but the issues weren't with your skill on the Pitch. They were with your attitude. You're not going to convince me that's improved in one practice session. Best I can say is, you should, I dunno. Try to be supportive of the team from the sidelines, and maybe next year Timothy'll be willing to give you another shot. But, I'm not really comfortable with having you on my team. You disrespected our previous captain. I don't want to deal with that." He frowned, eyes narrowing somewhat. "For the record? There is no 'may' have indicated. You were disrespectful, you did act out against our captain, in the middle of a game no less. A good way to start off proving yourself would've been owning up to your actions, not implying that they didn't exist, or were blown out of proportion." Echo's hand went to the back of his head, scratching. Ugh, he already had a headache from this. Hopefully, Inigo would take this whole 'trying to prove himself' thing seriously, and take the criticism and leave. Echo didn't have time to deal with his nonsense. They had a full team here, so he really needed to start try-outs. But he couldn't do that until this issue was resolved. "If you like, you can stay to watch tryouts. But, you're not on the team, and you're not an authority figure. We've got a second year trying out for Beater... don't try to help her. That's my job, and Timothy's."

spaceEcho grit his teeth. He might've just pushed it too far, telling Inigo not to try and help out, but quite frankly, Echo didn't like the idea of him trying to usurp his authority by 'coaching' Lola. Inigo had disrespected Gypsy; he either had an issue with her, or with authority. If it was with authority, he wouldn't respect any captain, and if it was with Gypsy... well, Echo was her younger brother, and he'd just said he supported her stance on Inigo's position on the team, so it was likely that the sixth year wouldn't respect him, either. While having someone experience to maybe help out with the new player would've been nice, Echo wasn't about to give Inigo the chance to act as a leader when he hadn't earned the right; particularly not when it would feed his ego. Besides, Echo knew all about the position, he just didn't play it. He'd practiced it often enough, though, mostly trying to help out his sister, who had been rubbish. The Ravenclaw had always figured it'd been because one, she wasn't naturally athletic, and two, she'd spent more time couching than practicing. Still, he'd gotten enough practice of his own in that he felt confident in his ability to couch Lolo without Inigo's input.

spaceHe realized he didn't have much more time he could waste, and so turned to the others on the Pitch. The captain felt awkward starting tryouts after the interaction he'd just had, but it wasn't like he could put it off. Besides, if anything, he'd just proven that he was taking the position seriously, which was probably good, since he was pretty sure all the returning players knew he wasn't particularly enthused about being captain in the first place. He swallowed, considered things for a moment, then clapped his hands, almost wincing when he realized how much he seemed like his sister. "Okay, uh. Welcome to Quidditch tryouts for the Ravenclaw house team! For those who don't know, I'm Echo Lovette, your captain, and that," he pointed to his girlfriend's brother, "is Timothy Che-Whitethorne, your Vice Captain... and his interpreter, Elliott Holt." Echo had noticed the quiet fourth year hovering over Timothy's shoulder just as he gestured to him. Timothy had mentioned asking his friend to assist with the interpreting, which Echo appreciated. He spoke BSL fairly well (after all, he was dating Timothy's sister, and had known the boy since he was ten), but, he could be a bit slow sometimes. Besides, he wouldn't be at the school the next year.

spaceFiguring that his sister's tryouts had always gone well enough, and they were currently in about the same position as before, he supposed the best thing to do would just be to copy what she'd done. He started with the Seekers, glancing at Lexine and the first year girl, Indie, offering the younger girl a kind, hopefully encouraging smile. "You guys'll be trying to catch the snitch, playing against one another. Indie, Lexine's been doing this for four years now, so, don't be surprised if she's... tough to beat. Just, try your best, and maybe try and pick up some pointers from her. She's pretty good," he said, smirking lightly with a glance at the returning Seeker. He figured it'd be unrealistic to tell the first year she was on even footing with Lexine, and thought it best if he just told her to try her best. He'd at least get to see what her best was, after all. She might have some natural talent, but Lexine had that, too, plus experience. With that, he released the snitch for the two girls to try and catch.

spaceEcho then turned towards the rest of the team, two chasers and two beaters, thinking that had worked out rather nicely. "Okay, uh. Benjamin, Dylan, I'm going to have the two of you trying to get shots in past Timothy. You're each going to be teamed up with a beater... Uh, Benjamin with Elijah, and Dylan with Lola. Lola, you'll be trying to take Benjamin out, Elijah, go for Dylan. Uh... if you want teams, I guess Benjamin and Eljiah can be blue and Dylan and Lola can be bronze. It's not really necessary with such a small group, but, if it helps, there you have it. Just, uh, play like you would in a normal game, basically. Except with only two opponents." Ugh, he wanted to facepalm at himself. He was doing splendidly at this. He wasn't sure if he was glad he only had the one year to do it or not; on the one hand, it meant he never had to do it again, but on the other hand, at least next year he might've done it better. Whatever, he'd gotten the instructions across clear enough, he reasoned. With that, he released the beaters. "Everyone mount your brooms," he directed, then, once everyone was in position, he tossed up the Quaffle for the two potential chasers to go after.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

Ravenclaw Captain
                                                          Position: Chaser
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 on steals) (+8 on scores)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Posts to the Goal: x/3
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

AddyAbnormal

mc2

Arkendrai

King Beardly

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Deviled Dregs rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 7, 1, 7, 2, 1, 10, 3, 9, 6 Total: 52 (10-100)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:03 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan had been stretching when he had looked up to see Inigo walking on the pitch.. Uh oh. This couldn't be good. He had been kicked off the team last year, and the boy had to be crazy if he thought that their previous captain's brother would just let him back on. But hey, he had been wrong before. He stretched his arms out, watching intently. He was actually pretty curious about how this would play out. Just like he thought, Echo hadn't let the boy come back, which wasn't a surprise, but still allowed him to watch. He doubted Inigo would, though. Why would he? He didn't really seem the type.

He then stood up as Echo directed them, hopping up onto his broom and smiling towards both Timothy and Lola, who'd be protecting him. He couldn't really think of any words of encouragement to say, as he had never been a Beater, so it wasn't like he knew what the position was like. He then looked towards Benjamin and nodded. "Good luck." He almost took that back, as right now there was absolutely no chance Benjamin wouldn't make it onto the team. No one else had tried out for chaser, after all. That was a bit depressing. He sped up into the air, racing for the quaffle once it was released.

OOC:

Quote:

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Position: Chaser
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to stealing and scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: x x x
Posts to goal: /3
Final roll:

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:34 pm
        User Image

Final Roll : 23 (SPOTTED)

Lexine was a little upset to see her boyfriend walking off the pitch, but she really hadn't expected Echo to allow him back on the team. She didn't know every detail, and really, she didn't want to get involved. That didn't make her any less upset, of course. Iñigo had been a great Beater, more experienced as one than anyone but Gypsy last year, and now that was gone. Of course, that wasn't her's to worry about, it was the snitch she had to pay attention to. Once Echo clapped to get their attention, Lexine expelled the thoughts from her mind and turned to Echo. After introducing Timothy, their Keeper, as their new Vice-Captain, Echo walked over to Lexine and the first year girl, Indie was her name, to just reiterate what Lexine already knew: they'd be going for the snitch. Lexine couldn't help a small smile that crossed her lips as Echo complimented her -- last year hadn't exactly been her best season, but hearing that at least someone thought she was good was...reassuring. Lexine turned to the smaller girl, Indie, and smiled. "Good luck, Indie." She said quietly before hopping on her broom. As soon as Echo called for the game to start, Lexine went searching.

User Image
        AddyAbnormal

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

AddyAbnormal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:42 pm
Ambition and cleverness,
Usually such a dark connotation.

User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldHalfblood

Trying her best to remain calm and collected, especially so after the older seeker arrived, the first year watched the drama having almost no clue what was going on. Apparently this boy had done something to lose the respect of the team, and therefore wouldn’t be allowed to try for a position this year. The girl’s eyes widened as Echo spoke, and she hoped never to disappoint the team in such a way. This was all she’d ever wanted to do, so making risky moves wasn’t appropriate.
She was glad to find out that their captain was Avian’s cousin, at least, because not knowing anyone’s name would make things really hard on her. When he introduced his vice captain, she suddenly grew quite uncomfortable. If he needed an interpreter, that meant he was either deaf or mute, and Indie had no experience dealing with either. She had no clue how to act or communicate with the boy. She’d never even considered learning BSL, and suddenly found herself completely clueless. Feeling rather embarrassed and upset, she made a mental note to talk to someone about it later. Maybe Avian would have some advice, or she could send a note to her mother. Either way, she needed to figure out what to do, because the uncertainty was causing her to be almost fearful, and being afraid of the vice captain of the quidditch team wasn’t gonna fly.
Speaking of fly, and grateful for the distraction, Indie paid close attention as Echo released the snitch. This was the moment she’d been waiting for. Even if her chances seemed slim against Lexine, who was much more experienced, she was going to play her heart out. Any advice the older girl could provide would be heeded and cherished, and in the likelihood that Indie didn’t make first string, she’d be dedicated to scrutinizing every game and practice as a reserve. For now, however, she simply needed to surprise the team with her best ability. After thanking Lexine for the luck, she mounted the broom and lifted off cautiously, still a little shaky on the takeoff but eager to improve.
Once she was high up enough to have what seemed like a pretty good vantage point, the first year began to scan the pitch for a flash of gold. Lexine would no doubt be doing the same, so the best scenario would be to find the snitch as quickly as was manageable. All of her nerves were gone now, save for a few qualms about the ever-frightening bludgers, but her mind was focused, and her eyes were determined.

OOC:

AC : 12
Modifiers : +2 (spotting), +2 (catching)
Final Roll : 20 (Spotted)

Arkendrai

However, you can find that same
mindset here as well...
Ravenclaw!

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eli winced when he heard Echo's final judgement, but nodded to the captain nonetheless. He gave Inigo an apologetic smile and wave before he turned his attention to Echo's directions. Looking over at Dylan, his target, he flipped his sunglasses down and grabbed up his broom. Going up into the air, he looked immediately for a bludger. He had awesome luck last year, he just hoped it stayed with him.

AC = 18
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

We don't know why

Quote:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:31 pm
        User Image

Final Roll : 23 (SPOTTED)

Almost as soon as Lexine was off the ground, she found the snitch. Lexine immediately went after it.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:42 pm
Ambition and cleverness,
Usually such a dark connotation.

User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldHalfblood

Almost as if on cue, the snitch darted across the empty air in front of her. Momentarily dazed, the first year had only just registered that it was time to chase the cheeky little golf ball when Lexine, who had apparently caught sight of it too, whizzed off in pursuit. The first year let out a grunt of determination and aimed her own broom toward their tails, positioning herself low against the handle of the borrowed broom. She careened off after her opponent as fast as the thing would allow, which wasn’t very, but Indie’s agility and light weight made up for it, and soon she was making headway.

OOC:

AC : 12
Modifiers : +2 (spotting), +2 (catching)
Final Roll : 20 (Spotted)

Arkendrai

However, you can find that same
mindset here as well...
Ravenclaw!

AddyAbnormal

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games