Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo just about was at a walking pace on his broom at that moment. He was pretty tired, for the tryout seemed to be running longer than expected, or maybe his essence of time were flying out the door. He had no idea, but for whatever reason he was very tired and he hoped that fatigue would just go away, despite the fact that the exact opposite would happen if he went further. Soreness from his run in with the bludger started to rear its ugly head as well. But he would press on further.

Moving to a bludger, the boy swung at the target, hoping to get a solid hit on it. He connected with the rampaging ball and smacked the target with it, the bludger's pace pretty high.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Position: Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 (hitting and blocking bludger) (-1 for injuries)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Roll: 14
Final Roll #: 20
Lives: [x] [ ] [ ]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawThird Year13 Years OldSingle

Dylan weaved to the side as he spotted Benjamin, just being able to avoid him as he kept flying.

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
What:
Where:
With:

Position: Chaser
AC: 16
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Mods: +4 to Stealing the Quaffle
Lives: ✓ ✓ ✓
Final Roll:
Posts to the Goal: 2/3

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:27 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Captain
Gypsy Lovette

Vice Captain
Xavier Goldwind

Chasers
Xavier Goldwind
Echo Lovette
Dylan Burgamy

Beaters
Gypsy Lovette
Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

Keeper
Timothy Cherri

Seeker
Lexine Vance

Reserves
Benjamin Rivers-Blakely - Chaser, First Reserve
Elijah Pemberton - Beater, First Reserve
Eugene Windsor - Keeper, First Reserve
Kaitlyn Estan - Seeker, First Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Furious on the Pitch with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Desperate
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Stupid. ********. Bludgers! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ p í є c є s ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd s t α r є α t ч σ u ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy knew this was a stupid idea; she'd known it when she'd had it. But dammit, she'd been so damned antsy inside. She'd needed outside. And some sort of outlet. Something she could take out all her frustration and anger on. What else was she supposed to do, anyway? Pick a fight with someone? An actual, physical fist fight? She wouldn't deny, she'd considered it for half a second before realizing she didn't know anyone she even could pick such a fight with. Jer would never hit her, Ronna was too smart to fall for it, neither of the twins had it in them, at least not to hit her, anyway. And she wasn't stupid enough to try and rile up someone she actually didn't like. More trouble than it was worth. Especially if she got detention. So the Quidditch Pitch it was, abusing her status as team captain to get into the storage room and take out a couple bludgers while no one was looking.

spaceIn retrospect, though, after dark was probably not the best time to attempt this.

spaceThe Ravenclaw bit down hard on the inside of her cheek when one of the two balls came out of nowhere and slammed into her back. She couldn't see the damned things, she thought bitterly. Black balls against a black sky. Closer to the ground, it would've been easier, the snow on the ground below providing contrast, but no, she had to be up in the air, with s**t for visibility.

space"It's good practice" was the excuse she was using. And it wasn't like she didn't need the practice, after all. She was a s**t beater, always had been. She'd gotten better, but it wasn't enough. And she didn't get any sort of decent practice at actual team practices, because she was too busy supervising everybody. Sometimes she told herself that was why she hadn't improved as much as the others; she hadn't had a chance to. Logically, yes, this was practice. If anyone asked, it was practice. Not that anyone would ask, right? She wasn't getting caught. If she did, she'd lose her Captaincy, and probably her Prefect status as well. She didn't want that. Honestly, those two things were all she had going for her right now. Well, that and Jer.

spaceShe felt the faintest bit of guilt stab through her at the thought of him. He'd been doing really well, honestly. What was a guy supposed to do when his girlfriend's parents died? She didn't ******** know; he'd been muddling through it well enough, though. She'd taken to dragging him up to the Room of Requirement come lights out, figuring that it was more comfortable to sleep in a bed together than to try curling up on one of the couches in her Common Room. She didn't want to be alone most nights, and he was the only person she wanted to be around, so logic dictated that he needed to sleep with her. Tonight hadn't been any different; it'd been a week since the letter. They were going home for the holidays that weekend. Gypsy had slowly been getting more and more antsy with each passing day, drawing closer and closer to knowing that she was either going to have to sleep under her parents roof without her parents, or stay with her grandparents. Neither option sounded even remotely pleasant.

spaceTonight, she hadn't even asked if he would stay with her; the metamorphmagus had grabbed his hand on the way up from dinner and pulled him straight to the Room of Requirement. After a while, though, she'd realized she couldn't sleep. She'd lay in the dark, grinding her teeth and feeling this tension building inside of her, a red-hot fury she couldn't seem to get to die down. So she'd waited until he was asleep, knowing that he'd stop her if he knew, and she'd headed down to the Pitch. That had been roughly one hour, two broken ribs, a fractured hip and at least ten fist-sized bruises ago.

spaceGypsy ground her teeth, shoving the guilt aside. She wasn't hurting anyone but herself right now, what did it matter? He'd probably sleep through the night and never even know she'd been gone. He'd never see the bruises. She hadn't quite figured out how to handle the broken bones, but hell, she'd figure something out. Maybe hunt down someone taking Healing and ask them to set her to rights first thing tomorrow morning. Tanya, maybe. The seventh year took aim, lobbing a bludger towards one of the goals, hitting it harder than she thought she'd ever hit one before; it missed the target by a mile, but she didn't really care. Practice was just the excuse, after all. It wasn't why she was here. If it were... she wouldn't be out here alone, now, would she?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α c σ n v є r s α t í σ n
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα c r ч í n f r σ n t σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t í t
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm í n l σ v є wíth ч σ u

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          This is a private scene, do not post unless you are quoted!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:52 am
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

for the weather >

Veronica Kiss would far from considering herself the best at comforting people about anything. Lecturing someone for doing something stupid-sure. Pointing out logical solutions to a problem, also not that hard. Trying to offer comfort for something that wasn't going to change-not so much. By this point it was known enough of what happened to the Lovettes-a freak accident. One of those things no one could even really fathom happening, not to your own family. And especially to two parents. At least when it came to Ronna's father's death she knew he was in a dangerous profession so his death on the job wasn't quite as big of a shock-not that it wasn't. Most people spent their whole life thinking horrific accidents and deaths will never happen to them or their loved ones. Thankfully most were right. Regardless, Ronna was no exception to that category of most people and she was fairly positive Gypsy (and Echo) were for that matter. At least Gypsy had Jer who seemed to be helping her keep things together, or at least that is what she thought, until she ran into Jer telling her that Gypsy had left in the middle of the night (apparently possibly with her broom), while she was doing her typical prefect patrols.

Having run up and gotten her own broom she headed down to the pitch, figuring that trying to bludgeon out one's frustration and anger and misery would seem reasonable enough. The problem was it was pitch dark and despite the rule violations (not that it really mattered in this situation in Ronna's opinion), it was dangerous. And, Gypsy was unlikely thinking all that clearly right now-she was distracted enough in classes and wasn't even sleeping in Ravenclaw dorms at the moment. Rushing onto the filed, her wand held up lit up with lumos, Ronna managed to just make out a figure in the sky, beater bat in hand.

Debating what to say, Ronna managed to dodge as a bludger came barreling her way, slamming into the snow beside her before shooting up into the air again. Taking a deep breath Ronna tucked her wand away deciding not saying anything at the moment was best, and mounted a broom, Ronna really hoped that Gypsy hadn't decided to get more than one bludger up there with her... and if she did at least only stuck with the typical two... and no offense to Gypsy but even on a good day Gypsy wasn't exactly known to be the best beater out there. Biting back a few curses, Ronna moved to at least grab a hold of the bludger that had just came her way.

Under her breath, Ronna muttered a prayer or hope of sorts that Gypsy hadn't already gotten herself hurt or anything serious due to her apparent temporary moment of insanity or poorly planned way to cope with the whole situation. Ronna almost thought it might have been wiser if the metamorphagus had just opted to go into some corner and try to drink away the situation or something-after all, considering Gryffindors drinking problems it wasn't like alcohol was that hard to find-and Gypsy was technically of age now.

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:25 pm
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby was not happy. What seemed like mere seconds ago he had been warm and on the verge of completing his effing midnight patrol- really, anyone up at this hour had better be prepared to feel his wrath, because that meant he had to drag them back to wherever the hell they were supposed to be, in the dark, or get a professor. And adults didn't like being waken up that late to deal with an idiot. No one did. Right now, Gypsy was being an idiot, and he and Ronna and Jer were going to have to deal with it. He might have come off as horrifically insensitive- then again, he didn't know many saints this early in the morning- but it wasn't that he didn't understand why she was going ballistic up in the air on a freezing cold winter night. He did. He'd lost his little sister, and that while that probably wasn't the same as losing both parents at once, he understood what it was like to have someone you loved ripped away from you with no warning. That didn't mean what she was doing wasn't one: dangerous, and two: really freaking stupid. Worst case scenario, she got herself knocked out and broke her neck from falling to the ground, or survived the fall and froze/bled to death out here. You didn't practice with bludgers alone. He knew that, as an experienced beater. You always had someone else with you, and you practiced during the day so you could actually see them coming before they were about to brain you. If one went errant, someone else needed to be there to step in to help. He'd just run the whole way, and his jeans were sticking to his legs it was so cold, and this hoodie wasn't really helping much. He hadn't exactly had time to get all bundled up for the cold. His ears felt like they were about to fall off. His boots were soaked and heavy with snow. His hair was plastered to his head, his eyes were watering, and breathing hurt. Gypsy... probably looked worse right now, though, he thought with a pang of.... he didn't know what to call it, probably 'I'm sorry I'm a pathetic friend and you felt like you had to do this'. He'd tried to... be there, but there was only so much comfort or sympathy he could offer. She'd seemed to stick mostly with Jer, and he didn't blame her. But now she up there, had been up there for who knew how long, and if she wasn't at least bruised up she was extraordinarily lucky. He'd grabbed his broom, shivered, and kicked off weakly from the ground. Think of it as just another quidditch game... except at midnight... with no gear on... and everyone freaking out... Yeah. A bludger came hurtling at him. Toby gave a jerky short of shrug of 'nothing else I can do but catch or dodge' and did exactly that, moving out of its direct path and latching onto it as if came past. It nearly tore him off his broom, and thrashed wildly in his grip, ramming into his stomach and sides. He gritted his teeth and lowered himself slightly in the air as he tried to wrestle it into temporary submission.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

mc2

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image
                                                      So much to do, so much to see
                                                      So what's wrong with taking the back streets
                                                      You'll never know if you don't go
                                                      You'll never shine if you don't glow

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟℯ√ℯᾔт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer was last on the scene, his breathing ragged as he had to take a detour to the Slytherin common room and steal Kenny's broom, arguing with the younger prefect that yes, this was an emergency and that his broom was the fastest in the school. How the bloody hell did he explain the fact that Kenny seemed to have a winning streak with catching that bloody snitch as often as he did? However, that was irrelevant as to how he got the broom, as he had shown up his usual patrol, thinking he'd meet Gypsy to do their route together, and instead faced an empty corridor. He'd gone searching, and managed to catch sight of her down at the pitch, scrambling after bludgers. That had led him seek out Toby and Ronna, knowing they would at least be able to get to the bludgers and get them out of the way while he talked to Gypsy. After all, she only talked to him anymore it seemed like. Which, if she was being this bloody stupid, he was going to use to his full advantage and box her ears for a good long while.

He scanned the skies, already noting that Ronna and Toby were already there, and he mounted up on Kenny's own broom and shot off up to Gypsy's height. Once there, he reached out to grab her shoulder, not even considering the bat in her hand. If necessary, he could try and catch it before it connected. He hoped.
                                                      "Wot th' gypsy do ya fin' yer doin'? Tryin' ter ge' yerself killed aahhht 'ere? Why? 'Cause yer parents 're brahn? 'A th' bleedin' bells does tha' even make eigh'een? Ya fin' they would wan' ya ter try an' kill yourself after they died? Tha' is th' mos' rathead, idiotic, selfish, ignoran' fin' I 'ave ever pearly anyone do! So wot if yer parents died? Would they 'ave wanted ya ter do summi' so incredibly rathead tha' would send ya on yer merry way ter mee' them too?" To say that Jer was mad was an understatement. He knew the things parents did to make sure their kids had a good chance to outlive them. Granted, he wasn't sure about his own egg and sperm donors, but every other parent he'd seen wanted that. Gypsy was obviously not thinking, because if she was, she wouldn't be doing something this ridiculously dumb.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: I'm gonna kill 'er after this, I know i'...
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
                                                      Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
                                                      And all that glitters is gold
                                                      Only shooting stars break the mold

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Desperate
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceIt was only the presence of the two Gryffindors that kept Gypsy from turning on Jer when he grabbed her. Had she not noticed Ronna and Toby, any movement from that angle would've been met with a swing of her bat. As far as she'd known, after all, she was here alone with two balls enchanted to try and knock her out of the sky. But, she had enough presence of mind that seeing another person clued her in and she recognized the hand on her shoulder for what it was. Red eyes snapped as he yelled at her, her jaw clenching. "Oh, just ******** off!" she growled, attempting to shove him off. The motion only succeeded in nearly unseating her from her broom, and she had to lean forward to grasp the handle, almost dropping her bat. She felt a stab of fear, and then a rush of adrenaline, both of which did wonders to keep her from noticing the pain in her ribs, especially coupled with the cold. "I'm not that bloody stupid," she shouted, wanting to hit him for insinuating that she was. She wasn't completely idiotic, she wasn't trying to kill herself. Hell, if she were, she could think of plenty of more efficient ways to do it.

spaceAt the moment, she would've liked nothing more than to shove or punch him, but she couldn't do so without risking one or both of them falling off their bloody brooms, which was not a particularly pleasant thought. "I would think you'd know me well enough to know that I'm not about to up and off myself, Jer!" she bit out, annoyed at him for even being here and especially for distracting her, because dammit, there were bludgers flying around. She hadn't noticed the two Gryffindors attempting to take care of that particular problem. "I'm ******** frustrated! My parents are dead, and I'm supposed to go home in two days and stay in that bloody house and they're not there and I don't know what the ******** I'm supposed to do! And I couldn't sleep, and I just wanted to ******** hit something! I-" She stopped then, choking back a sob. She was still screaming, frustration and anger radiating off of her. "How the ******** am I supposed to go home?!" she screamed. "Because I have to ******** go home, I can't ******** go to my grandparent's house, I ********... I'll ******** kill them, Jer, I can't ******** stand them and their pompous, arrogant..." Unable to think of a way to end that sentence, a word to properly explain just how disgusting she found the thought of staying with them, she just made a sound, an angry, guttural shriek. "And I can't stay here, I can't, I don't want to stay here, I want to go home but I don't because they're not there and I can't stay here because it's not right, and I don't know what the ******** to ******** do!"

spaceThe Ravenclaw's shoulders slumped then, and it was like something had taken all the air out of her. "I don't know what to do," she mumbled, nearly falling off of her broom again, feeling like all her strength had been sapped. Suddenly, it was taking everything in her just to stay upright. "I don't know what to do, my parents are dead and there's nothing I can do about it, and I have to go home and take care of my brother. But I can't even ******** take care of myself. I don't know... I'm ******** scared. I feel like a doll someone shoved off the shelf. And, and..." She inhaled sharply, choking on the air. Her chest felt like it was full of something, like the air she was breathing was too thick, and she was swimming in it, and her face was cold. The winter air and the wind was freezing her tears on her cheeks. And all at once, suddenly she was aware of every single bruise, every single ache. She'd torn herself up, she thought bitterly. It ******** hurt... and yet she somehow felt better for it. Which was more than she could say for anything else she'd tried over the last week.

spaceShe stared at Jer, red eyes fading to grey. "Jer, what do I do?" she asked, barely loud enough to be heard, tone desperate. At the same time, she couldn't help but think that asking him was pointless; how was he supposed to know? How were any of them supposed to know? Ronna, maybe, but hell, when her dad had died, Gypsy hadn't even known. She'd noticed that the Gryffindor seemed off, but it hadn't seemed to affect her overmuch. Not to the extent this was affecting Gypsy. Maybe the blonde was just stronger than she was. Or maybe she was just better at faking it. Whatever the case... Gypsy got the feeling that anything the other girl said wouldn't help. Not right now. Right now... all she wanted was for it to stop hurting. Just for a bit.

User Image

Diamond Wales

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image
                                                      So much to do, so much to see
                                                      So what's wrong with taking the back streets
                                                      You'll never know if you don't go
                                                      You'll never shine if you don't glow

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟℯ√ℯᾔт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer sighed. This was not his strong suit. The whole thing of offering condolences and such when someone passed away. He pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to think, when it hit him. She said that she didn't want to go home to her place. Which, made an awful lot of sense. He couldn't fault her. And especially the comment about her grandparents, he couldn't fault her for that either. What the bloody hell could he do to help out? It wasn't like he had a-.

Then it hit him. He'd offered Iris the opportunity to come over to his home during the holidays, and his mor just nearly mothered that girl to death. And more than likely, she'd do the same to Gypsy if Frida actually heard about what happened. He could ask her. However, that required him to get Gypsy to land first. And hopefully not piss off Frida too much when he brought his battered girlfriend in to get healed.
                                                      "All righ'. Firs' thing's firs', yer gonna land this broom, an' I'll 'elp carry ya ta th' 'ospital wing. Then, we'll figure somethin' ou' fer ya ta do so tha' ya don' 'aveta go 'ome unless ya wan' ta. Bu' ya gotta make a promise tha' ya won' do somethin' ta punish yerself fer no' wantin' ta go 'ome. A' leas' no' ye'." Hopefully he was getting through to his distraught girlfriend. Otherwise she was liable to blow up at him again.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: I'm gonna kill 'er after this, I know i'...
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
                                                      Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
                                                      And all that glitters is gold
                                                      Only shooting stars break the mold

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Desperate
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy swallowed hard, staring at Jer for a long moment. In the time it'd taken her to yell at him, all her hot air had let out, all her frustration and anger just blowing over until the real emotions underneath them were laid bare. She felt alone, and scared, and hurt, and lost. She didn't know what to do. But, she was just tired enough to listen to him. The Ravenclaw nodded without a word, descending on her broom until she landed. As she dismounted, her knees buckled at the pain that shot though her hip, and she hoped he didn't see it. "I don't need you to carry me," she muttered stubbornly, and then she was looking up, where Ronna and Toby were still fighting the Bludgers. Guilt assaulted her; three of her friends were out in the freezing cold, trying to save her idiot arse from nearly getting herself killed. Like she'd needed a reminder of how shitty she was, she thought bitterly. She didn't even ******** deserve them, putting them through this. Horrible friend, horrible girlfriend, horrible sister... She'd not exactly been a stellar daughter, either, the thought feeling like a knife twisting in her gut.

spaceA couple tears trailed down her face, and she was suddenly very, very aware of how cold she was. Her nose was freezing, and she couldn't feel her fingers. She realized on some level that she should probably be grateful for that, because as soon as she got warmed up, she'd realize just how beaten up she was. Stupid. She felt bad for telling Jer she didn't need him to carry her, mostly because it was bullshit. She probably did, if the throbbing in her hip was any indication. And why was she biting the guy's head off for taking care of her? Wasn't he supposed to do that? Except he shouldn't have to, because she shouldn't put him in situations like this, but then, she always had to be a drama queen, didn't she? The Ravenclaw scowled, taking out her wand to summon the bludgers back, a light frown on her lips. She didn't think she'd be able to wrestle them back into the box, but she couldn't just leave Toby and Ronna to clean up her mess. "... Okay, I lied. Honestly, I think I broke some bones. Help me put the bludgers up? You can scream at me later," she said, tone defeated. It wasn't like she didn't know she was probably going to get a lecture. For once, she'd take it, too. She deserved it. He shouldn't have to put up with her s**t like this.

spaceMaybe after this, he wouldn't. Another knife in the gut; she'd known from the beginning that this wasn't going to last. That she was going to ******** it up. And why shouldn't he break up with her over this, anyway? It wasn't his problem. It wasn't his job to keep her from doing something stupid and to clean up her messes. But he had to, because she was his girlfriend, and she was always going to something stupid. ********. Part of her wanted to rage against the idea, because she'd just lost her parents, she didn't want to lose him, too. But... but she didn't deserve him anyway, so what was the point?

User Image

Diamond Wales

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Athletic on the Quidditch Pitch with Ravenclaw Players
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tense
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ At least I only have to do this once. ❞

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx

spaceEcho sighed lightly as he stepped onto the Pitch; it felt really weird, being here without his sister. Normally she was the one calling the shots. This year, though, that was up to him. He still hadn't entirely forgiven her for that; he had never wanted to be Quidditch Captain. Hell, he hadn't even wanted to play. But, he had found that he did actually enjoy the game. Now he just hoped that having to be captain didn't prove to be a huge headache. He sighed, setting out the forms for people to fill out when they arrived. Hopefully they wouldn't have any trouble filling slots; Ravenclaw tended to be the house where everyone had better things to do than worry about Quidditch. But it would kind of suck if he ended up having to forfeit the whole season just because enough people didn't show. He shoved his hands in his pockets, wondering about how long he'd have to wait. And how long tryouts would end up being. More often than not, they were just a formality; after all, they were lucky to have a full team, let alone enough people to worry about who to put on first string and who to make a reserve. At least Timothy had found someone to interpret for him; that would make things easier on his Vice Captain, he figured. And Echo wasn't one to make someone who didn't want to play actually try out, but he figured that Elliott might be willing to at least cover a Chaser position if they didn't have enough people. Chaser wasn't all that involved, really. The guy wouldn't even really have to do much, he figured. Just make a decent effort at trying (or even looking like he was trying) and they'd be fine.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

Ravenclaw Captain
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 on steals) (+8 on scores)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Posts to the Goal: x/3
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:58 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan made his way onto the quidditch pitch, ready for another year of tryouts. He wondered who'd be joining the team this year, as they had a few empty spots needing to be filled, and they weren't exactly stocked full of reserve players. But whatever the case, he'd be showing up. He walked along the grass to see Echo standing there, his assumption being correct. He smiled lightly and grabbed a paper, smiling at the older boy and nodding. "Hey, Echo. Congratulations on being captain." He wondered how enthused he actually was about it.

Username: King Beardly
Character's Name: Dylan Burgamy
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: ... Anything?

OOC:

Quote:

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:06 am
Ambition and cleverness,
Usually such a dark connotation.

User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldHalfblood

Indie ran as fast as her lungs would tolerate, clutching the second-rate broom she’d borrowed from the school. Her fringe was pinned back atop her head, and her sleeves were rolled up to her elbows. This was the most important day of the year, maybe even of her life, and she wasn’t about to show up late. Being a first year meant that if she wanted a coveted spot on the team, she’d have to bring it big time. So was her plan, anyway. Even if she was able to grab a reserve spot, she’d be content. The little Ravenclaw slowed just before entering the pitch, stooping over to catch her quickened breath. It burned, but she loved it. Athletics was definitely not genetic in her family, but they always cleared her head. And clearing her head was very necessary, being part of a house that expected much from her. Yes, she was intelligent, but storing information was still taxing at times. When her breathing slowed enough for her to appear presentable, she walked onto the pitch as confidently as she could manage. It was important, she thought, to be collected and perseverant, but not cocky. Nobody liked cocky.
Two of her housemates had already arrived, both of them much older and bigger than she. It was intimidating, to say the least, but she didn’t let her nerves sway her from polite introduction. “Hi, guys. I’m Indie.” She took a closer look at the duo, swearing that she recognized the older one. "Hey, are you Avian’s cousin?" Her friend had told her plenty about the two, and she racked her brain for a name. The girl was Gypsy and the boy was… "Echo?" Noticing the stack of papers they’d put out, she took one and scanned it. Seemed pretty basic, and she filled it out with ease. The current lack of people calmed her nerves a bit; less people meant less competition. But the first year wasn’t going to let her guard down for any reason whatsoever. She began to do stretches, already rather warmed up from her run to the pitch. Anything she could possibly do to seem like a good choice, she would do eagerly. Her fingers traced the empty spot on her wrist where her snitch bracelet normally sat. It was the first time she’d taken it off since her mother’d given it to her, and she’d only taken it off to play quidditch. “How fitting,” she thought to herself. This was gonna be awesome, regardless of the outcome.

OOC: Form in Spoiler
Indiana Quake
Username: AddyAbnormal
Character's Name: Indiana Moriarty Quake, AKA "Indie"
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

However, you can find that same
mindset here as well...
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:46 am
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: SAME AS ABOVE

Roll: XXX
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lola stepped onto the pitch, feeling like she may be half mad for deciding to try out. Sure Ravenclaw usually hadn't that many players and it was a good opportunity to get to know more people, but she was half-nymph. Wood Nymph. Like rooted, grounded beings. Her mum couldn't even leave the forest she had been born in, after all. She had thought about the different positions for a while though, musing on it for a couple weeks now at least before the start of the year. She doubted she'd be on the main team. She hadn't any experience, and she was going to be using a school broom this year at the very least because she didn't see reason to waste money on something that her family could use for something smarter or more practical. But in the end, Lola decided she'd fully step out of her comfort zone and go for beater. Besides, it would be hilarious to tell her brother Rhett about because he'd go all "Sissy is a badass" and then her Mum (if she was close) would freak out about the whole thing. Violence really wasn't in wood nymph's nature. Not like say a veela. Also four year old kids shouldn't probably be saying "badass" though Rhett could have a foul little mouth, Lola knew (and a bad temper).

She stepped up and gave a small smile to Echo as she picked up a form and then stepped back and quietly filled it out not saying anything. She'd much rather observe a bit more than be the focus of attention. It was often true from Ravenclaws, though every now and again a flashier Ravenclaw would come around. She supposed if she wanted to she could be flashy. She was pretty-nymph blood and all that-and she was blonde and Chinese so that was sort of unique, but... she was okay at this point being the quiet one. As she finished filling the form out, she handed it back to Echo, and then stepped back, pushing some of her hair behind her ear and watched as others stepped on the field for trying out.

Quote:
Username:mc2
Character's Name: Lola Ye
Year: 2nd
Advanced Flying I: Currently Enrolled
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: O
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater?
Second Choice Position: Keeper or wherever you need me.

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked out onto the pitch, ready to play some Quidditch. He had practiced extremely hard over the past summer and was certainly ready to do his best. He hoped extremely that he would make the starting team for the first time since he was a first year. He think that he had worked hard enough to get there and now that Xavier had been gone, that spot was up for grabs. He of course, needs to work with his flying a bit, but having gotten a newer broom than the school brooms for once, he might be able to improve his flying skills a bit. And also having worked hard during the Advanced flying two courses, he might have gotten better too.

Taking a sheet from, a sheet in which they had to fill out every single year, he wrote in the answers that were needed.

(Username: RedEagleEye007)
Character's Name: Benjamin Rivers Blakely
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: I don't know...maybe...beater?

Having filled out the sheet, he readied himself for the tryouts...doing a few stretches beforehand.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 (Stealing Quaffle) +7 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games