Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
OCC Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:50 pm
CosplayerMania
Oh man, I just love all the characters we currently have goin on, I can't wait for an opportunity to meet them ic!
I especially adore Jasiri and Altair in particular *w*

Your character seems rather cute... If a bit misguided. XD Although, I suppose experience dealing with a ruthless organization could give her the leadership skills needed for a bakery. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:13 pm
Lunarsun

Yes, conflict and morally compromised characters are always fun!

Lia Syuki

Haha, definitely misguided! Her reasons for coming here is because she doesn't want any consequences for doing what she wants, and Team Rocket seems like the best bet

Aria seems so mature, I feel like if they were friends they'd either clash completely or even each other out a lil bit  

CosplayerMania

vincent_pimp_kid-

Blessed Shapeshifter

14,465 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:37 pm
I'm sorry, I've been a bit busy recently. Will get a response in sometime soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:02 pm
So... I'm genuinely curious. For the people that don't have profiles up yet, what divisions are you in?

...I feel so alone...  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:16 pm
CosplayerMania
Lunarsun

Yes, conflict and morally compromised characters are always fun!

Lia Syuki

Haha, definitely misguided! Her reasons for coming here is because she doesn't want any consequences for doing what she wants, and Team Rocket seems like the best bet

Aria seems so mature, I feel like if they were friends they'd either clash completely or even each other out a lil bit

Hey now don't forget Sol. He's totally lacking in the morals department! He tried to extort the person he was rescuing!

vincent_pimp_kid-
I'm sorry, I've been a bit busy recently. Will get a response in sometime soon!

It happens. We all have lives out there somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:01 pm
Grey Moonfang IV

Hey now don't forget Sol. He's totally lacking in the morals department! He tried to extort the person he was rescuing!

Oh yes, and I am very excited to be his classmate, when I first read his post in the classroom, I imagined that Ivy might assume he is savvy business-minded and try to ask for advice/help/a team up for making her cafe a reality  

CosplayerMania

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:04 pm
CosplayerMania
Grey Moonfang IV

Oh yes, and I am very excited to be his classmate, when I first read his post in the classroom, I imagined that Ivy might assume he is savvy business-minded and try to ask for advice/help/a team up for making her cafe a reality

See he WOULD, but.....shady business dealer is a shady business dealer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:00 pm
So... I'm reading up on all the stuff I missed on the island while I was in my slump... And sweet Arceus, these Smoochum! Especially the super buff one! rofl  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:38 pm
Lia Syuki
So... I'm reading up on all the stuff I missed on the island while I was in my slump... And sweet Arceus, these Smoochum! Especially the super buff one! rofl
Never a dull moment. Even when every encounter is the same poke it's never the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:49 pm
Lia Syuki

In my defense, the buff Smoochum came late at night, and there had already been about a thousand Smoochum, so I was going... insaner.  

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Grey Moonfang IV
Never a dull moment. Even when every encounter is the same poke it's never the same.

Good thing there are so many natures and personalities to choose from. Especially considering how many kids landed on the mountain. XD

In my defense, the buff Smoochum came late at night, and there had already been about a thousand Smoochum, so I was going... insaner.

Clearly, these conditions must be replicated more often, if only for the lols.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:31 pm
Lia Syuki
Grey Moonfang IV

Good thing there are so many natures and personalities to choose from. Especially considering how many kids landed on the mountain. XD

Clearly, these conditions must be replicated more often, if only for the lols.
Oh even if they had the same nature it doesn't mean it'll always translate the same. I mean I can go so many different ways with Quirky or Naughty alone.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:26 pm
And just because I love spreading these things around when people show them to me:

[Click]

Roll and lets see what ya geeeeeeeeeeeet.

(I got Warlord).  
Lia Syuki rolled 1 100-sided dice: 88 Total: 88 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:40 pm
lol, RL dice give me Strategist (30). XD Let's see what Gaia dice give me...

Edit: Magician. XD And now I'm gonna share it with my friends from another guild. Because fun rolling thing. 3nodding  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:50 pm
Lia Syuki
lol, RL dice give me Strategist (30). XD Let's see what Gaia dice give me...

Edit: Magician. XD And now I'm gonna share it with my friends from another guild. Because fun rolling thing. 3nodding

Like a virus it spreads! Now the question is do you feel that either of those two suit you?

Admittedly I had to look up Warlord, but I can't deny that it....let's just say it fits.  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games