Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
OCC Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:50 pm
Lion of the Lord
*Waits for guild captain, vice captains or crew to make helicopter post.*

~Waits patiently for the kid who doesn't follow instructions to fix his post.~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:01 pm
Lion of the Lord
Grey Moonfang IV
~Waits patiently for the kid who doesn't follow instructions to fix his post.~

Wasn't given any instructions to fix post. Only that my island post had been deleted. Can't do something if I'm not told what it is.

Never seemed to stop you from doing things you weren't supposed to.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:29 pm
Lion of the Lord has been removed from the guild for hostility and harassment in PMs. While we definitely don't mind dissenting opinions (and really, when there are issues, please ask about about them and point them out!), he went beyond that in PMs on a regular basis, and it was seeping into the guild itself. We apologize for not handling this earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:40 pm
Aaaaaaand because we need a palette cleanser...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enjoy edible Pikachu!

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:42 am
That is amazingly cute.

Valentines in about ....2 days ....Shivers in dread.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:22 am

Enjoy edible Pikachu!

o A o It's so adorable! -eats without a second thought- Tastes like a marshmallow~

Also, sorry for how flaky I've been. I don't know what's been wrong with me, aside from obviously being in some sort of slump. And no, I'm pretty sure it's not the normal Valentine's Day blues. Hopefully I'll at least get something out with Aria today.  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:02 pm
Lia Syuki

Enjoy edible Pikachu!

o A o It's so adorable! -eats without a second thought- Tastes like a marshmallow~

Also, sorry for how flaky I've been. I don't know what's been wrong with me, aside from obviously being in some sort of slump. And no, I'm pretty sure it's not the normal Valentine's Day blues. Hopefully I'll at least get something out with Aria today.

Not a worry at all! I hope my re-quoting you wasn't too obnoxious; I wasn't sure if my reply to you had gotten lost in the waves of pages. And slumps happen! What's important is to look after yourself first ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:08 pm
Lia Syuki

Enjoy edible Pikachu!

Not a worry at all! I hope my re-quoting you wasn't too obnoxious; I wasn't sure if my reply to you had gotten lost in the waves of pages. And slumps happen! What's important is to look after yourself first ^^

Ah, no. It just reminded me that I still had to get it done was all. I had actually bookmarked the post after the first day or two of the slump because I didn't want to lose it. XD Because the only thing worse than not getting to something after a week or more is not being able to find the thing you were struggling to respond to. 3nodding  

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

CosplayerMania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:27 pm
Oh man, I just love all the characters we currently have goin on, I can't wait for an opportunity to meet them ic!
I especially adore Jasiri and Altair in particular *w*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:37 pm
CosplayerMania
Oh man, I just love all the characters we currently have goin on, I can't wait for an opportunity to meet them ic!
I especially adore Jasiri and Altair in particular *w*

Thanks for the compliment ...but, you do realize Jasiri is quite insane and will probably try to take your character and your pokemon apart right. She has issues.  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games