Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Grub Scouts: Challenge Me Jamboree! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:16 am
Bracelets:
1. Taki-di
2. tenaciousgadabout
3. nepsah  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:18 am
purplerosesbeauty
Ticket!

Melancholies
Ticket!

nepsah
Ticket!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:21 am
nepsah
Tonight we are recognizing our new member Apibom! We look forward to seeing more of their tenacity. Very inspirational! Welcome.
User Image

nepsah
Tonight we are recognizing our new member Mihail! Welcome to the club!
User Image

And with that...a new day begins  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:19 am
๐Ÿ›I netted something for you, sempai!๐Ÿ›

Gnash wiggled and waved her hand and tried to hush Makkah, suddenly tense. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "You must be quiet about the manner of Grub Scouts just for a moment as... I have already joined and I do not want my lusus to know that it is against the rules for your guardian to not know but I do not want her to know and yet still be a member of the Grub Scouts and if you tell anyone of this I will be very angry with you," the seadweller said to Makkah. She was quiet a moment.

"However I do believe you should join because I would greatly enjoy your presence as my friend within the grub scouts and I think it would be very nice if we could hang out a lot in such a nice place..."

When Gnash wanted to catch another bug she only found a gross little snail. Whoops. Where did all the buggies go? She slipped the snail in her mouth, if it wasn't a bug it wasn't against the rules and was fair game to eat.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:21 am
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Hard
Points Earned: 8!!!
Points Total: 16

Gnash was truly determined to do well and get a medic badge. She had never thought about healing others, and really wanted that to be a skill she had. People got hurt all the time, and if she was a military leader the people under her might get hurt and need help.

She focused on the leg and finally got it done after a bit of fiddling, and as she admired the work, she dropped him into the gerbil pen. "Oh no!"

Gnash quickly picked him up, and without other ideas, gave him an eyepatch rather than resew the eye.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:35 am
User Image

Youโ€” hey you! That's a good bug!

screamingshark
Leeroi appraises your bug with great interest. You did a an awesome job catching it! He teaches you a thing or two, and gives you a Bug Badge!

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:57 pm
Psykgi Mentha

That hug -- it was just what she'd needed. He was warm, yet also cooler than she was. Strong, protective, safe. "I have a few ideas myself!" she said, feeling worlds better.

She accepted the friendship bracelet, distracted for a moment as she felt it's texture under her fingers. "This is really nice, Leeroi." she said, smiling happily, trying to tie it around her wrist. It was a really great idea, too.

"I'll see if I can make you one, too." He deserved it -- because... well, there really didn't need to be a reason did there?

zeflamigo

I made it work!
Quote:
Gerbil: Brainz
Entry:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:32 pm
Psykgi Mentha

Psykgi felt oddly disinclined And so she attempted, as Leeroi did his booth things.The pattern was new to her -- she was no crafter, and certainly not with the lovely-feeling thread. It kept slipping through her fingers, and she kept forgetting the proper pattern, especially with the white threads.

But, eventually, she managed to finish it.

"Here --" she said, offering it to him when he had a break in the booth's activities. "Enjoy it!"

I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: 2 color 2 stripe bracelet
Are you giving it to a friend: Y

User Image

zeflamingo
She tried.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
screamingshark rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

screamingshark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:06 pm
Quote:
You caught a Snail! Wait, thatโ€™s not a bug! You didnโ€™t even have chase it, since it moves so slow. Leeroi seems disappointed. Did you really try your hardest?

Knetic trapped a snail. He trapped a damn snail. What in the world even happened? He faces Leeroi with his pathetic little snail and boy does he not like the way Leeroi is looking at him. This is a slight on his record. He'd rather have those stupid ants at this point.  
Taki-di rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:45 pm
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Medium
Points Earned: 0
Points Total: 2

Nictor hadn't felt bad earlier in the evening, but maybe he was hitting a low point. Nothing drastic but just his brain going a bit fuzzy and unfocusing something awful. Nictor absolutely knew both first aid and sewing. Yet something about looking at the injured scalemate was making his guts churn and twist and lose focus. It's not like the scalemate could do anything to help itself or stop what was happening around it. All it could do was stare with empty button eyes out at a world that did nothing as stuffing spilled from it's skin.

Nictor sat there staring at the plush for a while, feeling thoroughly unnerved and a little vulnerable by the time it was plucked away from him.

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 3 Total: 6 (3-18)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:46 pm
I'm taking a chance on friendship!๐Ÿค
Quote:
Combo result: Diagonal Line, Thin, Four
Are you giving it to a friend: Yes

Unsettled and feeling kind of like a shaky little kid again, which. Let's be honest, did Nictor ever full grow out of that? It wa slike all of that awkward and nervous pressure was there but without any kind of definable source. Trolls didn't set off his fear trigger like they used to these days, but something was there and he wasn't sure where it came from, giving little hope of solving the dilemma.

Sadly, bracelet braiding didn't relieve the tension from his frame the way it had the previous nights. At least the bracelet quality didn't suffer for his strange mood.

User Image  
nepsah rolled 1 100-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:49 pm
Quote:

You caught a Snail! Wait, thatโ€™s not a bug! You didnโ€™t even have chase it, since it moves so slow. Leeroi seems disappointed. Did you really try your hardest?

Oh... oh no. Oh no. How did they only manage to get a snail again? They didn't want to disappoint Leeroi again, so instead of turning it in they just... set it back down and shuffled away as soon they were sure the snail was in a safe spot. No need for it to suffer just because they messed up.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 1 Total: 8 (3-18)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:06 pm

I'm taking a chance on friendship!๐Ÿค

Quote:
Combo result: Diagonal line, Medium, Two

Dei had really been slacking on this whole friendship thing. He had like, three whole bracelets to make. What the ********. Apparently he knew more people than he'd thought - it didn't help that two of them had given him bracelets first. This one would be for Nictor, even though Dei wasn't really sure they could be called... friends...

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:04 pm

I'm inspired!
Quote:
Bracelet type: blease.... one is uh... Small, Arrow, Four and the other is.... Small, Arrow, Three

Alright. He'd done it. He'd caught up on his friendship bracelet demand. One for Cerpin, and one for Emiola. He had no more friends to give things to. Thank <******** src="https://i.imgur.com/4LqSXeS.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />User Image

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Melancholies rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:07 am
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Medium
Points Earned: 4 (3- You sew up the cut that's making his leg flop and use the bandage roll to raise it up. Well. Good enough? +4pts)
Points Total: 4

"Uhhh..." Emi was still trying to grasp sewing, but it seemed like she was getting better at it! She smiled as she worked, going through an entire roll of bandages to stabilize the leg in place. In the real world, you just had to get them stable until you got a professional to look at it! And Emiola certainly wasn't a professional. She clapped her hands together to admire her work.

The movement of gerbils caught her eye and she turned to look at the conglomerate of them as they scooted around the table. The gerbil badge... she hadn't gotten that one yet either, but she found herself nervous to... approach them. Her metal fingers wiggled a little bit, remembered how she still wasn't used to it, how she'd broken quite a few drumsticks and more than a couple drum heads. She was very conscious about using her other hand for flesh-to-flesh interactions. She just didn't want to hurt the small, delicate wriggly things. She sighed wistfully. Maybe... maybe tomorrow.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff