Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:51 pm
Smiling at her when she told him her story and pointed to the scar. " Careful there Lakshmi with that much fire in your eyes someone might mistake you for a lioness and try and take you for their mate." He was walking towards her while saying this and now he used his index finger and thumb to bring her face up to look at him." I can't let that happen because I'm starting to want that right now." He said with almost a wanting growl. Then he pulled away and handed her a note. " Here Send this to Jun. Its a letter of invitation. Read it and add anything you wish to say to him."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:04 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She watched him stand up and walk to her as he spoke. Of course she was shocked when he grabbed her jaw. A deep blush heated up her cheeks. But she heard him admit that he alrighty wanted her, basically. Seeing the note she blinked and nodded, as she grabbed it. Though she fought back a shiver hearing his growl.

Her inner lioness seemed to sense this. Of course she was curious what it'd be like to kiss him. "Uh, thank you and I will... So may I go now?" She asked. Well carefully holding the note to avoid wrinkling it. Though her back was to a wall a good ten or so feet behind her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:09 pm
He went back to his chair and sat down. " You may. Unless there is something you wish to do before you leave?" He asked looking directly into her eyes enjoying what he was doing. Though he was getting some paperwork together while he was doing this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She blushed and looked at him. Before she shook her head, her braid moved over her shoulder. "Well, good night then, Othniel., she said. Now she headed to the door and unlocked it. With one last glance she put her hand on the doorknob. Of course the glance was one of mixed emotions. She started to open the door but she had dropped the note. Kneeling down she picked it up and put it in her pocket now. But for this minute her gaze was off him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:29 pm
When she pick up the note he just stared at her watching. " Have you been drinking? " He mocked knowing she is usually more careful about thing while also appearing right next to her. He noticed how she wasn't herself right now  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:39 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

After she jumped seeing him appear next to her, after she stood back up she said, "No I haven't. It's just been a crazy day, for me." Her blush was still on her cheeks. Of course the door was barely even open. Though she didn't bother to put her hand back on the handle. Now she was wondering what was going on with her own mind.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:58 pm
He looked to the door then back to her. " Okay? Here let me." He said while opening the door the rest of the way for her. " Careful on your way to send that letter you wouldn't want to lose it." Then he went back to his desk to look at some other things that need to be taking care of.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:07 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She nodded and walked out of the study. As she walked back to the maid's building and pulled the note out. Of course she had her hand on the note. Now she sat down at the desk and started to read the note. Since she had her bag on her bed. Though she noticed most of the maids were asleep.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
not sure if you wanted to put what he wrote down or not

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:17 pm
All that was on the note was simply Othniel inviting Jun to his house. Just to visit and talk about some business that need to be settled by three lions including himself, Jun and another lion. He also included the fact that Lakshmi would defiantly be pleased if he were to come. It was at this time that he sent another letter to the other lion inviting him to come.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:50 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

After reading this, she started to write down that he was treating her well already. And that she missed being around him. Once that was done she gave Jade the letter to hold. Now she had Jade go with her to the maid's bath house.

Of course Lakshmi was washing her perfume off again. Once the bath ended she left in a blanket since it was evening time. The sun was starting to set. Of course Jade hid a fresh change of clothes for her. Once she was a good distance away, that is when she shifted into her werelion form. She put her blanket in the tree line.

Finally she started to run around the wooded area of the property. Of course she was rubbing against the trees marking the trees with her scent. Though after a few hours she returned to where her blanket was. Shifting back she grabbed her blanket and clean clothes before going back to the maid's bath house. So about midnight if not later she got to bed.

The next morning she woke up at sun rise and sighed. As she put a couple sprays of perfume on. Though her bed smelt like her perfume. Finally she got the letter back from Jade and put her rise into a coin purse; only to carry it on her.

She gone to the kitchen with Jade and they got a couple bowls of porridge. As they ate they also talked eventually the cook started to talk.

"So are you widowed?" The cook asked Lakshmi.
"No, I haven't been married... Though I was engaged for a week. It was actually pretty bad. He was lazy and complained about his job being hard. So I ended up leaving him." She replied.
"If he could of done thing right, romantically what would of it been?" The cook asked, well cooking.
"Well, maybe if he would go on a midnight walk with me under the stars. Or possibly just watch the sun rise with a picnic for a breakfast." She said. Only to sigh and going back to eating.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:03 pm
After he sent his letter he went back to work in is study. A hour or so later he was hitting his head on the desk. " Why..do..I..have..to..do..this." He said in between hitting his head. Deciding to use his legs he left his study to walk. Eventually while on his walk he could hear the animals in the forest reacting to something. He just figured a random animal was just passing though and didn't bother with it. The next morning he was going to the kitchen to get breakfast. Hearing what Lakshmi would like he appeared next to her. " Good to know I will keep that in mind." Then looking at the cook . " Don't get any ideas." He said while pulling her next to him with one arm. " I saw her first,"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:14 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She had her back to the door since it was the only stool left. Seeing her boss appear and hearing that, she jumped. Of course she caught her bowl before it could actually fall. "Dear Gods!" She gasped, before face palming as his arm gone around her.

Her blush was growing as Jade giggled and watched this. Now the cook put up his hands up in the surrender way. As he was chuckling before going back to cooking. Jade grabbed Lakshmi's nearly empty bowl. Of course that resulted in both hands covering her face.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:46 pm
All he could do was laugh at her reaction. " No need to get all jumpy its only me." He said while smiling at her. It was then that his food was put in front of him. It was a giant plate with stacks of rare-stake clear by the small pool of red juice on the bottom of the plate. " If you need me.Don't." He said walking out of the kitchen to his study. Everyone in the kitchen nodded when he finished talking knowing what would happen if they disturbed him while he ate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:01 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She glanced at him from the corner of her eye. But she still kept her face covered for the most part. What she saw his breakfast she raised an eyebrow. Of course she knew how to control her meat cravings. "What's up with that?" she asked. Of course he'd hear her sass in her voice. Jade laughed at her cousin and put her in gentle headlock. Though Lakshmi felt Jade gave her a couple of sisterly kisses on her cheek.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:08 pm
" I need a lot of meat! "He shouted back not even caring about anything anymore. He had his food and he was hungry. Anyone who tried to get in his way of eating was going to be dealt with quickly so he could eat. All the servants that saw him coming quickly went to the side of the wall without a second thought.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff