Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Obligatory Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:55 pm
Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV

User Image
nice to meet you c;
and nice cosplay!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:15 pm
His Rinoa
Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV

User Image
nice to meet you c;
and nice cosplay!

Likewise

:3

Ty i like ur Luna as well

Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Cosplayer Skylar

Timid Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:47 pm
Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV

User Image
aw thank you c;

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:57 pm
Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV
Greetings,

I cosplay alot of FF and Kingdom Hearts characters regularly but my main is noctis . . .

I love seeing other cosplays

good ta meecha

Welcome to the guild!
How long have you been cosplaying as Noctis?

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:19 am
PokeyHeadedBastard
Noctis Lucis Caelum CXIV
Greetings,

I cosplay alot of FF and Kingdom Hearts characters regularly but my main is noctis . . .

I love seeing other cosplays

good ta meecha

Welcome to the guild!
How long have you been cosplaying as Noctis?

Ty

Quite some time id have to say . . .

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:27 pm
PokeyHeadedBastard
Valiant Gunner
Hello! It has been a long time since I posted something like this..

I'm Rae, 24 & been here in gaia since 2010 I think lol.
Most of the times I like hanging around to make art but sadly I''m not as doing as much because of work.

I've been cosplaying as Yuna for such a long time now, never did anyone else but her as she is my all time fave<3.

It is nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the guild. =D
If you're unsure of your join date you can check here. make sure you have join date checked

Work, it is an art killer. D< What do you work with? Traditional? Digital? Clay? Etc?

Thank you! turns out I've been in gaia since August 2009 close enough lol

It is, sometimes I wish I'pushed through Art school, but parents wanted me to get into the medical side >~<

I do digital & traditional, though I haven't had all the time to improve on both. So far this has been my last art I made. Which is last year lol.

User Image

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:57 pm
Valiant Gunner

It is, sometimes I wish I'pushed through Art school, but parents wanted me to get into the medical side >~<

I do digital & traditional, though I haven't had all the time to improve on both. So far this has been my last art I made. Which is last year lol.

User Image

Wow you were close on the join date.

Artists don't get paid as much, medical ( to me ) isn't as fun sounding. There are ups and downs to it.
How far along are you into medical?

=O! -leeches talent- That's awesome looking. All the details on it are simplistic and subtle. I like it.
My art has...stagnated from lack of use. >.o Been ages since I drew anything.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:29 am
PokeyHeadedBastard
Valiant Gunner

User Image

Wow you were close on the join date.

Artists don't get paid as much, medical ( to me ) isn't as fun sounding. There are ups and downs to it.
How far along are you into medical?

=O! -leeches talent- That's awesome looking. All the details on it are simplistic and subtle. I like it.
My art has...stagnated from lack of use. >.o Been ages since I drew

That is sadly true. I'm a licensed chemist back home, but I'm studying here in Syd to hopefully help with what I'd wish to be lol but yeah plus work so it isn't really fun haha.

Thank you 😅 yeah..I guess Im at that stage too.. been a while so I might be a little rusty. What about you? do you do digital art or traditional? Bet it's awesome.

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:36 am
Yo! It's XxSatanically yoursXx I'm kinda new to the guild, just joined actually!! biggrin
I have loved final fantasy since I was ironically enough around 7 years old and watched my older brothers play in on the old Ps1. wasn't old enough to understand the plot but, the chocabos were my favorites!!

My official intro to the series was through ff9 it's one of my favorites to this day.
I've watched advent children and it blew my mind, Yazoo instantly became one of my favorites, but he doesn't talk much.....Sephiroth is boss.

XxSatanically yoursXx is my only account on gaia I've been on here for a while.....damn I'm old. redface my cosplays ALWAYS include my horns and tail.
Sephiroth is usually my go to thing, but here I will be Yazoo.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:18 am
recently joined, thought i'd say something here before i forget. anyway, my memory is bias with final fantasy games.
i acknowledge ff x like it's my child, because i grew up affiliated with that one in particular. watched my brother play,
then i failed at trying to do the stupid puzzle mechanic. AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME, MIND YOU. now to
this day, i purchased the remix version. then there's the movie, advent children, which i swooned over because it was
graphically beautiful to my smol childlike eyes. i remember downloading the complete release on my ipod to watch
on a field trip. xD GOOD TIMES.

i'll be the emotional wreck known as loz, the aggressive boy that everyone loves to hate. blame kadaj for telling me
to join, my time has come.

starlusk

Silent Hunter

30,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Rolling Stone 100
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:14 pm
Valiant Gunner

That is sadly true. I'm a licensed chemist back home, but I'm studying here in Syd to hopefully help with what I'd wish to be lol but yeah plus work so it isn't really fun haha.

Thank you 😅 yeah..I guess Im at that stage too.. been a while so I might be a little rusty. What about you? do you do digital art or traditional? Bet it's awesome.

Oh, cool. Messing with chemicals would be an interesting job. I'd probably suck at it. But mixing weird crap, getting weirder results... I could do that. =O
What are you hoping to become? Work never is fun. D<

I know I am very rusty. I do digital mostly. I'm lost with out using layers any more. And the smudge tool. I'd really be lost with out it. I'll have to see if I have anything laying around somewhere and post it up when I find it.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:17 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Yo! It's XxSatanically yoursXx I'm kinda new to the guild, just joined actually!! biggrin
I have loved final fantasy since I was ironically enough around 7 years old and watched my older brothers play in on the old Ps1. wasn't old enough to understand the plot but, the chocabos were my favorites!!

My official intro to the series was through ff9 it's one of my favorites to this day.
I've watched advent children and it blew my mind, Yazoo instantly became one of my favorites, but he doesn't talk much.....Sephiroth is boss.

XxSatanically yoursXx is my only account on gaia I've been on here for a while.....damn I'm old. redface my cosplays ALWAYS include my horns and tail.
Sephiroth is usually my go to thing, but here I will be Yazoo.
3nodding

Welcome to the guild! =D
-Whistles- Only one account on Gaia? Didn't think that was possible any more. Seems a lot of people have many accounts. (Myself included. )

-Envies.- I've been wanting to play 9, and since learning it has come out on steam, I'll get it one of these years yet!

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PokeyHeadedBastard
Captain

Enduring Warrior

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:20 pm
starlusk
recently joined, thought i'd say something here before i forget. anyway, my memory is bias with final fantasy games.
i acknowledge ff x like it's my child, because i grew up affiliated with that one in particular. watched my brother play,
then i failed at trying to do the stupid puzzle mechanic. AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME, MIND YOU. now to
this day, i purchased the remix version. then there's the movie, advent children, which i swooned over because it was
graphically beautiful to my smol childlike eyes. i remember downloading the complete release on my ipod to watch
on a field trip. xD GOOD TIMES.

i'll be the emotional wreck known as loz, the aggressive boy that everyone loves to hate. blame kadaj for telling me
to join, my time has come.

Welcome to the guild as well. =D Glad Kadaj forced you into joining.
The graphics were great in ACC. Are you going to be playing the VII remake when it comes out for the graphics as well? I've seen some of the graphics for the game, and they're awesome. That guard scorpion at the start... -drool-

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:06 pm
"Hello, I figure if you took the time to invite, I should at least introduce myself. My username is Crytuf, but I'm better known around Gaia as a Squall. Which is usually how you'll find me.

I've been a fan of the games since about 1999. Final Fantasy 8 was my first and still favorite of the games. To date I've played 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 14, and 15.

I've been cosplaying Squall around Gaia since about 2006 and I don't sense I'll be stopping any time soon. I tried to dabble in a few others, but always come back to this. I've also been member of the chat (now mostly roleplay thread) Organization XIII/Kingdom Hearts hangout since 2007. Which I now co-own with a friend of mine.

And that's about it I think. If you have any questions or want to chat, I'm open."

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Valiant Gunner

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:41 am
PokeyHeadedBastard
Valiant Gunner

Thank you 😅 yeah..I guess Im at that stage too.. been a while so I might be a little rusty. What about you? do you do digital art or traditional? Bet it's awesome

Oh, cool. Messing with chemicals would be an interesting job. I'd probably suck at it. But mixing weird crap, getting weirder results... I could do that. =O
What are you hoping to become? Work never is fun. D<

I know I am very rusty. I do digital mostly. I'm lost with out using layers any more. And the smudge tool. I'd really be lost with out it. I'll have to see if I have anything laying around somewhere and post it up when I find it.

Not really haha it can be quite scary well if it the doses weren't calculated accurately I'd always get the chills whenever I am assigned in the pediatric department, but most of my experience is more related to community pharmacy which is basically just advising the public with the correct use of medicines. Well I am looking into upgrading my license here since I have not me the standards to practice my profession and hopefully a be a doctor one day (which will be a lo-oong time lol)

That is quite a long response lol sorry XD And you should show me some! it will be good to see your work.

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff