Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:30 pm
When she opened the door he saw a bit of sweat on her. " Oh were you in the middle of something because I could just go if it was important. " He said while starting to back up slowly to give her some privacy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:44 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She then rubbed her hair out of her face. Only to smile at him after a couple of seconds. "It's okay. I was trying to keep myself distracted... Being in here is driving me nuts.", she said. Only to go to her bed and flop on it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:52 pm
He stayed in the doorway since he wasn't invited into the room. " If this is bad for you then don't ever get throw in a jail or get caught in a dungeon with no exit ." He smiled remembering some of his adventures before he took the job of a body guard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:21 am
Kona Bloodstorm

She sighed and moved out of the doorway, basically inviting him in. Now she sat on her messy bed and started to part her hair. She was using a mirror not far from the bed to braid her hair. "I just know I miss wondering around." She said.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:31 pm
He walked into the room and leaned on the wall folding his arms. " You know we could leave its not like the guards can stop us if we try to get out. But it would worry your mother quite a bit if you were to just disappear." He said thinking that he could have done this from the beginning but did not want to leave her here by herself or make her worry her mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:49 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She glanced at him as he spoke. "I rather run away from here when my life is threatened. My Mother would understand it then. But not now, cause we'd probably end up in a real jail cell.", She said. Only to finish the first braid.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:56 pm
He shrugged his shoulders. "Okay but tell me how long do you think it will take before you go insane and start trying to kill me just so I can be prepared." He said somewhat smiling as he walked out the door. " Oh and you assuming I would be caught after escaping this place and thrown in jail is really cute." He quickly closed her door after saying that and went to his room and locked his door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:14 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She was half way done with the second braid as he said this. Now she grumbled and finished her braid. Before going to his door to kick it, partly out of anger. Though she laid back down on her bed with the door barely opened.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:20 pm
He was laying on his bed when she kicked his door. He couldn't help but smile as he got up and walked around his room thinking about just how long would they have to stay in this place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:44 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She didn't bother to finish braiding her hair. So she had her hair half way done. Finally around dinner time she sat at the table with her back to the wall.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:58 pm
He walked around his room until it was time for dinner. Still thinking about everything that has happen and how long they would have to stay here. Leaving his room he walked over to the table to sit down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:04 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She still sat at the table with her partly done hair. Now she was nibbling on her food a bit. Her gaze was at the painting on the wall of a forest scene. For once she seemed out of it compared to normal. If he was to talk to her, she'd barely hear him.

Though if he touched her arms, she'd jump. Only to try to punch him. But she was taken back, realizing what had basically happened. With her free hand, she face palmed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:24 pm
He sat at the table not doing much. He didn't really need to eat but sat with her to keep her company. He noticed she was more out of it then normal. " Hey are you alright you seem more distracted." When she didn't respond he knew something was up but she looked on edge. Knowing it was a bad idea he reached for her. When the punch was come he moved out of the way easily since it wasn't are real punch . " Feel better or do you still want to hit me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:34 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She took her hand out of his and sighed. "I'm sorry... I just need to think about something else. I am nervous about what my own Father is planning... And I sometimes see their bodies in my mind..." She mumbled the last sentence.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 pm
He looked at her and sighed. "Trying to get your mind off it is a good idea but hard to do when your stuck in one place." Thinking on what to do an idea came to mind. " It probably isn't a good time but maybe a story would help you think about something else besides that?"  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff