Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucia
Princess

"Well the world of my kind of penguins can talk. In Hippo's dreams he had this feeling that Goito was doing something evil. I don't know if it is true or not but he had a bad feeling about it. I though you can walk on the land when each time you are a human? You just have to try and balance or hold onto something until you can stand up and walk. You can do it. I am rooting for you and your sister too".

dragon

captian

OOC: oops sorry wrong character.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Even though Robert was shirtless at the moment, he leaned onto a rock to balance. "Lucia, Nautica, did you two change into your human forms yet?" Besides that his legs were wobbling, he had never had human legs before. "Lucia, are human legs this unstable at first?"

Miss Shadow Night

Quote:

Quote:

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:55 pm

Lucia
Princess

"yes at first but when you get use to it then it will be easy. I am already in my human form. Here I will help you".

dragon

captian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:16 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert noticed Lucia looked different in her human form, her hair was shorter & her eyes were brown-orange. "Lucia, what are you planing to wear in your human form besides your shell top?" Robert took Lucia's hand and held onto her for balance.

Miss Shadow Night

Quote:

Quote:

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Lucia
Princess

"Before I got to the land my sister put my shirt by the rocks and she even put a note there for me. Right now I have is shorts that are on but I am going to get my shirt right now. Robert try to lean on this rock for a little bit so I can get my shirt. Be right back". Lucia left to get her shirt, but she looks happy that she is going to see her sister soon. When she sees a guy with the surf board and orange hair going to the ocean to surf. Lucia looked at him and he saw her.

dragon

captian

OOC: sorry if I type up anything weird on this post sorry. If you think it's weird please tell me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:25 pm
Hippo

"Hmmm, l am guesting that you humans stayed at this beach for a while and then your legs fell asleep on you right human. Lucia hurry up we don't have time for this. We need to find your pearl now before it's too late. Lucia. Lucia come on hurry up".

dragon

captian

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert was in thought for a while as he leaned on the rock, he was shirtless but had his pants on & waited for Lucia to come back. "Maybe I should ask Lucia, how did she felt when you first turned human & where does she live in the human world." Robert looked down and noticed hippo as he picked him up with one hand held on the rock. "Excuse me, but you don't have to shout... I didn't catch your name."

Miss Shadow Night

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:40 am
Hippo

"You human. Penguins can talk in a world Lucia is from. Why are you human treating like a stuff toy. I am Hippo. I am Lucia's friend. Lucia. Lucia. Lucia, hurry it up we have to go now Lucia. Lucia. Lucia. Human put me down. Put me down. I have to shout we have to find Lucia's pearl!!!!! Oh I forgot you humans don't know what Lucia and I are looking for so, put me down you HUMAN!!!!".

dragon

captian

My computer is fix. I will do Lucia's sister and hippo today  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:41 am
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert placed Hippo down but felt slightly annoyed that Hippo was yelling out loud. "Okay, Hippo. How did Lucia feel when she first turned human & where does she live in the human world? And if you must know: 1. I'm really a Merman turned human, 2. Do some humans in the Human world treat you like a stuffed animal? And 3. Did you ever learn about Indoor and Outdoor Voices?"

Miss Shadow Night

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:27 pm
Hippo

"WHAT A MERMAN!!!!!! Lucia. Lucia. Lucia, what this person is a merman. Lucia. Lucia. Lucia!!!!!! Hurry it up. Yes I do learn inside and outside voices. This her first time in the human form. When she was a kid she save a human. So she have been watching these humans how to walk. That's how that she knows how to walk". Walks away from this merman or human, and goes looking for Lucia to tell her about this figure HUMAN saying that he is a merman not a human. Lucia who is this human. He is saying that he is a MERMAN NOT A HUMAN. Who is he???? Lucia. Lucia. Lucia hurry it up we got to go find your pearl. Comes back to the Human. If you are so called a merman than you should know the rules about telling a human about us, because if you don't know then YOU ARE NOT A MERMAN!!!!! Walks away again to look for Lucia.

Quote:

captian

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert sighed and talks to Hippo as he walks away. "Perhaps a human School may allow & give the opportunity for you to improve on keeping a steady mind & aren't you around 13? Since I'm 20, I should be in College, NOT Middle School & I should check on Nautica." Robert walks to where Nautica is.

Miss Shadow Night

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Lucia
Princess

"Hippo what's wrong with Hippo, Robert".

dragonchild09

captian

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:33 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert nods toward Lucia. "Thank you, Lucia." Robert puts the new shirt on. And notices Lucia's Necklace. "What's the Necklace for, Lucia & How did you feel when you first turned human? Robert then headed toward where Nautica is and gave her some human clothes for her to wear.

Miss Shadow Night

DragonChild09

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Lucia
Princess

"it's the neckles to hole my pearl that's what the other mermaid princess wear. The pearl has this power that I can transform and sings songs". looking at the sky and the ocean, and wondering what's wrong with Hippo. Robert what's wrong with Hippo?

dragonchild09

captian

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:46 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert looked at Hippo. "Lucia, How did you feel when you first turned human? And to answer your question, Hippo thinks that I'm Human while in reality I'm a merman & I think Hippo is overreacting."

Miss Shadow Night

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas