Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Trans-configuration and Zoology w/ Professor Leveret Svetki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image
Hearing what the male golden male says to the rabbit confirms to Sato that the white rabbit is indeed the professor. He lets go of his ears and let them sprang back to the original positions over his head after being spotted. He laughs some thinking his reaction was pretty funny. Looked like to him that Nero was just petting a white rabbit who is actually the professor, but to anyone would walk in now would probably think it was an ordinary rabbit. "Yes, I know who you are from your voice. My name is Sato Yoshi" he answered and looking the male up and down he doesn't seem all that scary. He figured it was guy's personality and behavior that allows him seem that way. He walks in the classroom, "Did Doru, by any chance invite you to the outing we're doing this afternoon, this morning?" he asked him in case Doru forgot to ask him.
shika-kun-2012
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"Outing?" Nero looked to Sato with confusion. "I....don't think....Doru said something about hanging out." Nero sighed. "Sorry, I'm just not really sure about any of it." He slowly reached back toward Leveret, and began to gently stroke his back. "You....you want to come pet Mr. Svetki? He's really fluffy."ஒ†

User Image

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image
Sato nodded, "Picnic at the beach. I guess it slipped his mind for a blind seer even they are allowed to be forgetful, but that's alright" he responded to Nero. He shook his head slightly, "No thanks, the idea of me petting a teacher makes me feel uncomfortable" he said honestly.
shika-kun-2012
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

Leveret noticed as another student came in. His tiny ears perked up and his faced the direction of another rabbit. The teacher merely listened though as the two talked about hanging out as if they knew each other.
The tiny rabbit nuzzled the blonde boy's hands, playfully.

When Nero offered the newer student to pet Leveret, and the boy denied it, Leveret was deeply offended. Even in his rabbit form, he pouted. He backed away from Nero's hand and sighed sadly as he headed to the edge of the desk.

There was a sudden "poof" as the teacher's torso and up was exposed, but the desk covered everything below. He reached for his clothes and fully dressed himself. "I'm deeply offended. Nobody has ever resisted to pet me before." The teacher said looking at the rabbit boy sadly. Leveret sighed and folded his arms. "It doesn't bother me any, it's just a way to help the students get more comfortable around me."

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Nero, new student.
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image
"Well, sorry to offend you. There has to be a first eventually because a rabbit petting is beyond odd" Sato said to him not bothered by the sad look the professor is giving him. "I can just skip that part, I presume" he responded and he isn't the least bit afraid of this teacher. He assumes the professor hasn't realized he is the one who wrote the note even after saying his full name which he signed at the end of the note.
shika-kun-2012
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero sighed, standing up. "I guess I'll go now." He grabbed his bag and quietly left the classroom. He didn't want to be there if things got out of hand. He hurried through the hallway, hoping to distance himself from the area before he could be dragged into anything.ஒ†

User Image

[Exit classroom]

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Suddenly the beautiful blonde student got up to leave. Leveret bit his lip and his ears went down a bit in a sad manner. "My apologies if I was not help, my boy. Do feel free to come back any time." The rabbit sighed and held his head.

He looked over to the little bunny boy. "Well, my friend. You do not have to be nervous or uncomfortable around me. " He said softly as he walked around his desk. He picked up the note from earlier and smiled at the boy. "I presume you are here about the note? I can help with whatever questions or assistance you need."

Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Sato.
OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image
Sato wondered what was his Nero and him leaving the so soon. He assumes he will be seeing that guy again eventually since Nero shares a dorm with Doru. He looked back to the teacher and he didn't being called friend when the rabbit man doesn't really know anything him like his friend, Doru does. He can admit though the rabbit man friendly enough when he isn't upset or offended. He nodded, "Yes, just to ask a question....make that two questions" he responded. "First one is, will you be teaching zoology?" he asked him.
shika-kun-2012
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret smiled at the rabbit boy. "Well, yes. Are you going to be participating in my class? I will be focusing on both modern creatures, and fantasy type of creatures. If you have any suggestions what you would like to see or do in class, let me know. It's still technically my first year teaching, so I could use as much suggestions from my students as I can get." He said with a nervous and goofy grin.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image
Sato nodded, "Yes, your class is pretty much the only indoor class I am looking forward to" he said to him and since he is talking more that would mean he is a little more comfortable around the rabbit man, but not enough to consider the thought of petting him. "And I have no problem with giving suggestions. I tend to do that a lot for teachers" he added and that is true. "The second question is about the usagi race which is what I am. Can they transform into a rabbit form?" he asked him.
shika-kun-2012
You don't have to keep quoting Nero, you know.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image
User Image

The professor smiled when the boy was at least talking to him a bit more. "Well I'm glad you are looking forward to it. Most the time the schedules here are hectic, so even if you miss stuff, I can easily teach it as an independent study. Just like the transformation class." He said with a nod.

He tilted his head and put a finger to his chin to think as the boy asked about transforming. The teacher smiled and tugged on his own rabbit ears as if to demonstrate to the boy. "Well yes, I suppose most can. I mean you saw me transform and I'm an Usagi. In a way though, it depends on your heritage. I mostly can do to the fact that I have magic in my blood and can shapeshift to one with ease."

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image
"I don't think you need to worry about hectic schedules anymore with the lack of teachers and classes these days, but independent study sounds good to me since I'm more a one on one learning kind of person other than hands-on" Sato responded to him. He witness the teacher tug on his own rabbit ears and reveal that he is an usagi also. "I probably can't shapeshift then. Some humans just assume I can based on appearance so I'm probably right by saying that I don't. I do have an ability, but not like yours and transforming ability is super rare in the Yoshi family" he tells him.
shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:21 am
User Image
User Image

"Personally I prefer working one on one with students too, otherwise crowds get a bit intimidating to me. " He said rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous laugh.

He looked over the boy when he talked about not being able to transform. "Well you could always try sometime, and even if not it'd be useful to learn in case your future generations somehow end up able to. There are sometimes spells and alchemy that are taught in books that give temporary transformations too. In a way that's sort of how I have my abilities, but not quite." He explained a bit.

Leveret's ears perked up a bit when the boy mentioned he had an ability. "Oh, would you mind sharing what your ability is?" He asked curiously.

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:21 am
User Image
That's the second they have in common other than race. In comparison to their height he hopes he grow to be that tall when he is older. If there going to be any future generations they would be adopted in his case. "Spells and alchemy, sounds risky if something goes wrong or a mistake is made" he commented. He shook his head, "No, that's top secret. Not even the family members and blind friend know it. Besides I have no control of when its used" he decline the request.
shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:59 am
User Image
User Image

The teacher chuckled a little at the boy. "No, not at all risky. As long as professionals are in charge, nothing would go wrong. Besides transforming into a rabbit would be beginner level. If you tried a much bigger creature, then it would be risky. Take me for instance, I was an experiment created by my parents who were mages. One liked animals better than children, and one preferred having a normal child. So they used some DNA magic and transformation magic on me at birth. Nothing risky. I turned out fine." The teacher said, giving a bit of his back story.

Leveret frowned and pouted a bit when the student could not share his ability. "Well darn. I suppose I should respect your secrecy then."

OOC Thoughts:

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items