Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:39 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys
OOC: doesn't won't be posting anytime soon after all.

User Image
Sato did think the other student passing the ball to Marou who is supposed to be their opponent was odd. He caught the ball when it was passed to him, "Ok" he said to be giving the responsibility to begin the game. He wasn't good at playing defense or offense in basketball, but he will try his best. He began to dribble the ball in his left hand and didn't away from the ball even when he heard the teacher speak to both Hachi and him. "Hmm, I would mostly get involved in soccer or track and field or volleyball" he answered then passed the ball to Hachi to start the game. Would have been more interesting if his other classes were fun to attend.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:05 am

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nodding Jason smiled a bit as he watched the kids calmly "Alright you know anyone else that would join those sports if I started them?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys
Would it be okay for my character to move now since he been in this class long enough and no one else has posted lately.

User Image
Sato shook his head, "No, I've only met less than a handful of students and I haven't had an conversation with them long enough to be asking any personal interest questions like sports or what they do on their free time" he said honestly. "In my opinion those students I've met outside of the gym didn't seem like they would be interested in joining sports and one of them not being able to play any sports of any kind" he added. He feared even though he wants to join a sports team there might not be enough students interested enough to join to make a team.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:00 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf
(sounds okay with me)

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:21 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
I'll go for it then
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato glanced over at the clock on the wall seeing that class time is over. Stopping the game now wouldn't harm anything since they didn't start. He passed the ball to his teammate, "I have to get going now, Marou. See you around school" he said before jogging over to his bag and strapped it over his body. "See you later, Jason" he said to the gym teacher using the first name because he was told to. He stride on out of the gym and headed to his next location. [exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei walked up to the building were his next class was. He walked close to Dale, somewhat scare to meet the teacher.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:25 pm
kimmico13
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"It will be alright. This teacher could be as nice as your Language teacher is. Besides I will be around if something were to happen" Dale assured him assuming Kei was scared or nervous. He hoped he was right the teacher being nice. He pushed open one of the doors and allowed Kei to go in first into the gym.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei calmed down some when Dale said he would be with him. He smiled up at Dale and walked through the door that Dale held open for him.

Genkawolf
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:34 pm

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled gently as he looked over at Sato and waved gently to him as he smiled a bit. "See you later Sato, hope to see you back in here again"he said gently as he softly looked at Feonix and then Marou and and as well Hachiko before relaxing a bit. Hearing the door open he looked over seeing two new people as he tilted his head gently and softly as he smiled a bit. "Hello you two, welcome to gym class. No need to by scared or shy"he said gently.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei walked in and seen some people. He looked over to the voice who spoke, who he assumed was the teacher. He walked over and introduced himself. "Hello, my name is Kei Suzuki."

Genkawolf
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:41 pm
kimmico13
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was thinking so far so good and relieved by the greeting they received from the gym teacher. He followed at Kei further in the gym to introduce himself also, he didn't pay mind to the others just yet. "Hello, I'm the new Social Studies teacher. My name is Dale Navy, nice to meet you" he introduced himself with a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:29 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei waited for the teacher to speak. He looked up at Dale then to the floor. He was somewhat scared and nervous about PE.

Genkawolf
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:05 am

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

kimmico13

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Relaxing a bit and slightly Jason moved and placed Feonix on the desk but remained near him slightly but he moved to the door way . "Well its nice to meet you Kei and Dale and guess we are both new to this school Dale"he said calmly as he smiled gently. Softly he looked at him a bit before tilting his head gently, "Well if you two would like you can join the other students playing basketball or you two can choose what you would like to play from the supply closet"he said gently.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled and looked at the students playing basketball, he wasn't really good at it. He looked up at Dale and wondered what he wanted to play.

Genkawolf
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:08 pm
kimmico13
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was thinking that maybe there is a lot of new teachers to this school than he can guess. He lightly touched the chain attached to his collar as he listened to teacher suggest to options to them. He didn't intend to participate just observe the class from the sidelines, but he figured it would be weird for him to do that since he didn't it in Language class. At least this class has other students in it. "Check out the supply closet" he said when Kei looked at him.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff