Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:23 am
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
wat is an incognito tab? explain this to me! eek

>> it's a private tab. You open one by pressing ctl+shift+p or by going to the little button allll the way to the right of your address bar that has three lines (open menu) click for the drop down list and find "new private window"<<
i always use chrome tho. does chrome do this? >^> ?? *attends Elena's Computer Tech Class*

*edit* IT DOES. OMG. but i still have to log in with the other acc every time tho right? >A> ... *twiddles fingers* like it's not gonna save the pass and stuff...

That's why I use Firefox. It will save the password and remember you as long as you keep the private tab open whilst you stay logged into a different account on the regular Firefox browser
i'll have to try it. i stopped using ff cuz it got to being really super unbearably laggy and ridiculous, i just couldn't use it anymore. :/ it used to be my fav browser. then lately they updated it and claimed that it goes faster now and whatever but i'm already used to using chrome instead now so r_r

>>oh yeah! the lag was HORRIBLE... it seems alright now? Hmm... I don't know none of them are perfect

though most of them aren't IE so it's all good rofl <<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:25 am
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
wah, all this turks-shooting-the-breeze-ness, now i do want to make a tsengy.... but the avatar builder is so hard to use ;;" and then i'd have to remember to sign win with the other acc every day ;A;"

i wish there was some way to combine ur accounts some how x'D

like be like, open a post, then select which account/avatar u want to post with from a drop-down list. that would be so convenient!

It USED to be possible to link accounts on here, but seems the feature was removed. I never used it, but it used to be under the account settings page.

Elena Chan-chan

>>OMG that would be awesome!
What I do is I use firefox for my regular acct and then i use an incognito tab for my alt. I can then use both my accounts at one <<

Now this is a good idea, saves time from switching between accounts and using more than one browser.

>>I remember that option... I think there were a lot of people worried it was being abused. crying

thank you. *bow* yum_puddi <<  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:23 am
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
wah, all this turks-shooting-the-breeze-ness, now i do want to make a tsengy.... but the avatar builder is so hard to use ;;" and then i'd have to remember to sign win with the other acc every day ;A;"

like be like, open a post, then select which account/avatar u want to post with from a drop-down list. that would be so convenient!

It USED to be possible to link accounts on here, but seems the feature was removed. I never used it, but it used to be under the account settings page.

Elena Chan-chan

What I do is I use firefox for my regular acct and then i use an incognito tab for my alt. I can then use both my accounts at one <<

Now this is a good idea, saves time from switching between accounts and using more than one browser.

>>I remember that option... I think there were a lot of people worried it was being abused. crying

Never heard of any abuse with it though. Have you?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:32 am
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

Elena Chan-chan

I think they were defining "abuse" as people getting extra one-time issue items... neutral *shrug* I think it's unfounded. When your website is largely (I know not only but) about RP you're going to have people who want to make more than one character. Livejournal, Blogger, Youtube,and Google as a whole let's you toggle between accounts, get with it Gaia (or get with it again?)  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:48 am
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

I'll let the boss know y'think our weapons are good for thrusting into fish an' shoving into fires. -nod-
no one will be thrusting anything into this fish unless they are silver-haired, angsty, blindfolded and smell like pancakes. stare

Hm, I would attempt to rub pancakes on Sephiroth for you, but I might not live that long after. You're on your own. >P
u mean FLUFFiroth? cB~

hrm, tsengy x seph... >.>... sounds ridiculous but it's not like we take this thread seriously...

Or Feff.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or this

-snickers-

Hm, I think Tseng would have mixed feelings there... I mean, y'know... Sephiroth didn't exactly ask the boss last time at the temple when he ran him through... -cough-

yeh that thing is really similar to my sephiroth clone OC that I made eons ago, except he had a lot of depth to his character and a lot of people lked him, i still have one friend who just adores him even though i haven't drawn him in years. i feel bad about abandoning him but i'm just not into ff7 much anymore. ;___;

seph x tseng would make more sense if it took place in CC

but i think riku's favorite is tseng x cloud so if i do tsengy i guess i'll be banging cloud =l  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:52 am
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
i have it set like that for my main acc but i was wondering if it would do it for the private browsing thing at the same time

i'll try it out, but i need a tsengy Bl

and he'll need a profile i guess :/ ... which i don't feel like making... i have another sora acc that i made that i don't need anymore ( it was back when i had a ton of friends/people talking to me here and sometimes i needed to escape for a bit but i don't have that problem anymore ;;.......... ) and i'm thinking of converting that into a tsengymuffin but i need an avatar and bluh this ab >:l every time i found something i liked was either 0 listings or stupid prices, and a lot of stuff that i knew existed didn't even come up in my search, so i'm sure there's even more things i don't know about that also doesn't come up

i used to wonder why ppl quit doing the cosplay thing on gaia these days, now taht they have better items for it, but i was saying that as someone who already HAD my avatars and already knew what items to buy sweatdrop i completely understand now. if u are like just starting out anew and whatnot and don't know where to begin, it must be impossible to make a cosplay, if u don't already KNOW the names of the items :/

and they have the dumbest keywords, like something will clearly be a cosplay item on purpose deliberately but no they don't put the name of whatever the character/fandom is as a keyword, they put stupid things, liek the name of whoever created it. how vain is that? who cares? i'm not gonna look up somebodys username as a keyword, wtf. that's like something only the creator would ever use, to find their own items, and adding in a keyword just for that is just silly to be, it's annoying. it's so hard to find anything and osme items, the only keywords are the name of the item, lke that one blue guitar that roxy uses for demyx, if u don't KNOW that exists, then good luck making a demyx cuz u gotta know the exact name of the item in order to find it, and "music" or "instrument" or "guitar" or "blue" or anything like that is not in the name, the name is completely random. u cannot find it if u don't already know what it is.

it's completely stupid. :/ no wonder people stopped doing this... i feel like gaia just has too many items these days. too much stuff to keep track of, no way people can be selling every single thing so u end up with no listings, esp on that limited crap that was only released for a day and whatever and just... ugh...

and i hate recolors x/ the concept is great but ur lke "i liek this, if only i was x color" nd u find it and oh of course, THAT version of the EXACT SAME ITEM is super expensive. makes me angry!

* throws ab away in frustration g* i couldn'te ven find the suit riku used at all by myself, like i put in "suit" and "formal" and watever... nothing. he had to tell me the exact name of it, which is that, forteanogoria thing, WHO would EVER come up with something like that to type as a keyword!? u would not think to type that in, just, ugh! so i guess that's another thing, if u don't already know the name of it, u can't find it. D<

so i got so frustrated i just quit. :/ it's so much easier to just draw what i want, instead of spenidng 3 days ( literally, it takes hours and hours, and one day isn't enough ) to find exactly the right items, it's easier to just draw my character and then do normal rps.... :/ ... so i guess i can see why people quit doing this, not even i want to do it anymore :/ it's to the poitnt of "i already ahve sora, making anyone else is too hard" >_<

Was going through last night and fixing profiles of mine Gaia broke when they switched over to HTTPS. Some of the codes in the classic profiles reverted to looking like the 'block' style when codes got screwed up instead of the custom-coding-area-thing.

If that other account has a profile already, for now just plug some images in and change link colors if need be. Can always fill it out later.

Trust me, I know the feeling about only X item being called X item because tags for items weren't needed back in the day because we had few items, or we had tektek. And a better search. A lot of the old EIs, MCs, and CIs are that way. The one that comes off the top of my head is This You can see it's got a few new tags added to it under keywords. But not many.

It's a pain in the a**, but damnit, if I know it is on this #$&$*ing site somewhere, I'll find it.
As for hard to get ahold of items, best of luck. Only thing I can think of is post in the thread Here

Ah, the fort--thing. I remember that. It has the space aliens in it. And the big foot and lochness. Or was it the jersey devil?

These might help not all of them have this tag, but most do:
EIs
MC
CI

-hands over a cookie- It's alright. o_o

i'll think about it, they got so much stuff, i'ts just, that it's an overwhelming amount of stuff, just thousands of items,a nd most of the stuff in the ab search is irrelevent, like i'll be like, "black pants" and ab will be like "here's some green hair" and i'm like emotion_eyebrow

those gun arms u have now, they had something similar that i wanted but the ones in black was of course throught he roof and i was like FINE WHATEVER HE DOENS'T DOUBLE WIELD ANYWAY x/ * stalks away *

riku is like "just take my stuff...." and i'm like "but i wanna make my owwnnnn ;A; " *fights AB for an hour * ... .maybe i'll just take his stuff. emo

but i wanted a sexy pretty delicate tsengy ;;.  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 am
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
wat is an incognito tab? explain this to me! eek

>> it's a private tab. You open one by pressing ctl+shift+p or by going to the little button allll the way to the right of your address bar that has three lines (open menu) click for the drop down list and find "new private window"<<
i always use chrome tho. does chrome do this? >^> ?? *attends Elena's Computer Tech Class*

*edit* IT DOES. OMG. but i still have to log in with the other acc every time tho right? >A> ... *twiddles fingers* like it's not gonna save the pass and stuff...

That's why I use Firefox. It will save the password and remember you as long as you keep the private tab open whilst you stay logged into a different account on the regular Firefox browser
i'll have to try it. i stopped using ff cuz it got to being really super unbearably laggy and ridiculous, i just couldn't use it anymore. :/ it used to be my fav browser. then lately they updated it and claimed that it goes faster now and whatever but i'm already used to using chrome instead now so r_r

>>oh yeah! the lag was HORRIBLE... it seems alright now? Hmm... I don't know none of them are perfect

yeh it's ironic, riku uses IE, and every time he logs in, gaia gives him this message saying "IE is no longer supported by gaia, please consider upgrading to a more modern browser"

and ironically, he'st he only one who can see animated items lol

the don't work at all on google chrome and neither do fish tanks. when i click "run this plugin" it jsut refreshes the page and it's blocked again. that just happens in an eternal circle so yeh. and some people were like "add this to ur list thing etc" and i did that but it didn't help

roxy uses firefox and he can't see animated items either but he's a lazy bean and i think he never bothered to try to fix it xD he just logs in and does whatever and logs out, he doens't care lol

it's really annoying me though because i worked soooooo HARD to get these animated bubbles, and now i cna't see them :/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:20 pm
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings

yeh it's ironic, riku uses IE, and every time he logs in, gaia gives him this message saying "IE is no longer supported by gaia, please consider upgrading to a more modern browser"

the don't work at all on google chrome and neither do fish tanks. when i click "run this plugin" it jsut refreshes the page and it's blocked again. that just happens in an eternal circle so yeh. and some people were like "add this to ur list thing etc" and i did that but it didn't help

roxy uses firefox and he can't see animated items either but he's a lazy bean and i think he never bothered to try to fix it xD he just logs in and does whatever and logs out, he doens't care lol

it's really annoying me though because i worked soooooo HARD to get these animated bubbles, and now i cna't see them :/

>>how obnoxious!! I use both browsers (Firefox and Chrome), depending on the laptop I'm on, and I can always see the animated objects crying All i have to do is give gaia permissions to show me flash nonsense and keep my player up to date<<  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:22 pm
Sora with Wings

>>For what it's worth, I can see the bubbles and they're great! Really adds to the avi 4laugh <<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:54 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

Elena Chan-chan

I think they were defining "abuse" as people getting extra one-time issue items... neutral *shrug* I think it's unfounded. When your website is largely (I know not only but) about RP you're going to have people who want to make more than one character. Livejournal, Blogger, Youtube,and Google as a whole let's you toggle between accounts, get with it Gaia (or get with it again?)

See, that's the thing, one time issued items, if you have more than one account which I think most people do on here, you're going to get that item more than once. Maybe not per account unless you trade it to another if it isn't locked to that account, but if you have 20 accounts, you can get X item 20 times. Once per account. I don't see what the deal is.

As you said, most places let you have more than one and toggle.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:59 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

I'll let the boss know y'think our weapons are good for thrusting into fish an' shoving into fires. -nod-
no one will be thrusting anything into this fish unless they are silver-haired, angsty, blindfolded and smell like pancakes. stare

Hm, I would attempt to rub pancakes on Sephiroth for you, but I might not live that long after. You're on your own. >P
u mean FLUFFiroth? cB~

hrm, tsengy x seph... >.>... sounds ridiculous but it's not like we take this thread seriously...

Or Feff.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or this

-snickers-

Hm, I think Tseng would have mixed feelings there... I mean, y'know... Sephiroth didn't exactly ask the boss last time at the temple when he ran him through... -cough-

yeh that thing is really similar to my sephiroth clone OC that I made eons ago, except he had a lot of depth to his character and a lot of people lked him, i still have one friend who just adores him even though i haven't drawn him in years. i feel bad about abandoning him but i'm just not into ff7 much anymore. ;___;

seph x tseng would make more sense if it took place in CC

but i think riku's favorite is tseng x cloud so if i do tsengy i guess i'll be banging cloud =l

Now I am curious about this OC / sephiroth clone...
Your mission is to draw this. -point-

Was just playing 7 again today. Cleared the Wutai area. -eyes Elena- Stay away from creepy fat guys and status.

Hm. You have a point on that one I think. Tseng had a lot more going on in CC, even though I haven't finished the damn game yet.

Guess it's too bad for him that Cloud would be uh...cheating on his...husband Kadaj otherwise? -head scratch-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:04 pm
TurkReno

See, that's the thing, one time issued items, if you have more than one account which I think most people do on here, you're going to get that item more than once. Maybe not per account unless you trade it to another if it isn't locked to that account, but if you have 20 accounts, you can get X item 20 times. Once per account. I don't see what the deal is.

>>I don't see the problem either. Seems like it would only be a win on the site's end : happy users = more users, right? (or at least a greater retention of traffic)<<  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:44 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
i have it set like that for my main acc but i was wondering if it would do it for the private browsing thing at the same time

i'll try it out, but i need a tsengy Bl

and he'll need a profile i guess :/ ... which i don't feel like making... i have another sora acc that i made that i don't need anymore ( it was back when i had a ton of friends/people talking to me here and sometimes i needed to escape for a bit but i don't have that problem anymore ;;.......... ) and i'm thinking of converting that into a tsengymuffin but i need an avatar and bluh this ab >:l every time i found something i liked was either 0 listings or stupid prices, and a lot of stuff that i knew existed didn't even come up in my search, so i'm sure there's even more things i don't know about that also doesn't come up

i used to wonder why ppl quit doing the cosplay thing on gaia these days, now taht they have better items for it, but i was saying that as someone who already HAD my avatars and already knew what items to buy sweatdrop i completely understand now. if u are like just starting out anew and whatnot and don't know where to begin, it must be impossible to make a cosplay, if u don't already KNOW the names of the items :/

and they have the dumbest keywords, like something will clearly be a cosplay item on purpose deliberately but no they don't put the name of whatever the character/fandom is as a keyword, they put stupid things, liek the name of whoever created it. how vain is that? who cares? i'm not gonna look up somebodys username as a keyword, wtf. that's like something only the creator would ever use, to find their own items, and adding in a keyword just for that is just silly to be, it's annoying. it's so hard to find anything and osme items, the only keywords are the name of the item, lke that one blue guitar that roxy uses for demyx, if u don't KNOW that exists, then good luck making a demyx cuz u gotta know the exact name of the item in order to find it, and "music" or "instrument" or "guitar" or "blue" or anything like that is not in the name, the name is completely random. u cannot find it if u don't already know what it is.

it's completely stupid. :/ no wonder people stopped doing this... i feel like gaia just has too many items these days. too much stuff to keep track of, no way people can be selling every single thing so u end up with no listings, esp on that limited crap that was only released for a day and whatever and just... ugh...

and i hate recolors x/ the concept is great but ur lke "i liek this, if only i was x color" nd u find it and oh of course, THAT version of the EXACT SAME ITEM is super expensive. makes me angry!

* throws ab away in frustration g* i couldn'te ven find the suit riku used at all by myself, like i put in "suit" and "formal" and watever... nothing. he had to tell me the exact name of it, which is that, forteanogoria thing, WHO would EVER come up with something like that to type as a keyword!? u would not think to type that in, just, ugh! so i guess that's another thing, if u don't already know the name of it, u can't find it. D<

so i got so frustrated i just quit. :/ it's so much easier to just draw what i want, instead of spenidng 3 days ( literally, it takes hours and hours, and one day isn't enough ) to find exactly the right items, it's easier to just draw my character and then do normal rps.... :/ ... so i guess i can see why people quit doing this, not even i want to do it anymore :/ it's to the poitnt of "i already ahve sora, making anyone else is too hard" >_<

Was going through last night and fixing profiles of mine Gaia broke when they switched over to HTTPS. Some of the codes in the classic profiles reverted to looking like the 'block' style when codes got screwed up instead of the custom-coding-area-thing.

If that other account has a profile already, for now just plug some images in and change link colors if need be. Can always fill it out later.

Trust me, I know the feeling about only X item being called X item because tags for items weren't needed back in the day because we had few items, or we had tektek. And a better search. A lot of the old EIs, MCs, and CIs are that way. The one that comes off the top of my head is This You can see it's got a few new tags added to it under keywords. But not many.

It's a pain in the a**, but damnit, if I know it is on this #$&$*ing site somewhere, I'll find it.
As for hard to get ahold of items, best of luck. Only thing I can think of is post in the thread Here

Ah, the fort--thing. I remember that. It has the space aliens in it. And the big foot and lochness. Or was it the jersey devil?

These might help not all of them have this tag, but most do:
EIs
MC
CI

-hands over a cookie- It's alright. o_o

i'll think about it, they got so much stuff, i'ts just, that it's an overwhelming amount of stuff, just thousands of items,a nd most of the stuff in the ab search is irrelevent, like i'll be like, "black pants" and ab will be like "here's some green hair" and i'm like emotion_eyebrow

those gun arms u have now, they had something similar that i wanted but the ones in black was of course throught he roof and i was like FINE WHATEVER HE DOENS'T DOUBLE WIELD ANYWAY x/ * stalks away *

riku is like "just take my stuff...." and i'm like "but i wanna make my owwnnnn ;A; " *fights AB for an hour * ... .maybe i'll just take his stuff. emo

but i wanted a sexy pretty delicate tsengy ;;.

There is a lot of stuff, but I am damn determined to go through it and find what I want to fine tune my s**t. Looking for a neck scarf / cowl / wrap / thing I knew was on here but can't find it again. Probably has s**t for keywords, but damnit one of these years I'll come across it again or I'll go pester the s**t out of the community item finding thread until it is found.

Black pants. Best ones that come to mind is the bad wolf which is the gun item I have on. Dark Conductor, something or another thief, and s**t...forget the last one. I'll see if I can compile a list. s**t might make a whole damn thread to items for cosplay help / ideas in the guild when I get a free moment.

You mean like this?

I must admit the other day when I posted that image of Tseng I did up I went '******** it all' and for shits and kicks made an account. Trading pass just enabled today. User Image Is what it looks like at the moment. Probably wont be very active with it. But figured I have nearly every other damn employee, might as well add ONE MORE to the mix.

As for a 'Sexy Delicate Tseng' Uh... Elena might be your best bet to help there because the mental image I am drawing is more:

User Image

...to which I am promptly expecting to be murdered for.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:52 pm
Sora with Wings

Using chrome here older version, vista, and I see the animated items. There might be an issue with chrome and it's updates on newer versions. Chrome has it's own flash, pepper flash which can sometimes cause issues with some things.

However read this: this seems like it has merit.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:13 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

>>I don't see the problem either. Seems like it would only be a win on the site's end : happy users = more users, right? (or at least a greater retention of traffic)<<

Would be my thoughts too. Especially since these pixels are addicting and can entice people to buy s**t.  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games