Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:29 pm
Hey, guys!
The first Guild Event is going up soon, but to make things interesting, I'm handing out GaiaOnline items as prizes! UnFORtunately, I don't hoard these like I used to, so I'm pretty low on things I can give away. Any gold donated to the possibility of buying new items or any items donated to the prize collection would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:19 pm
ALRIGHT

SO TEAM JLBN

YOU READY TO MURDER SOME MURDERSCORPS!?!?!?!1

Cause if it gets a little slower at work, Ill throw a post up and get them all skittering and chittering and goinnnn WATAAHHHHHH!
LETS DO IT.

EXPLOSIONS  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:27 pm
TheVikingWay
ALRIGHT

SO TEAM JLBN

YOU READY TO MURDER SOME MURDERSCORPS!?!?!?!1

Cause if it gets a little slower at work, Ill throw a post up and get them all skittering and chittering and goinnnn WATAAHHHHHH!
LETS DO IT.

EXPLOSIONS

Ye les go  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:27 pm
Weeamoo
Hey, guys!
The first Guild Event is going up soon, but to make things interesting, I'm handing out GaiaOnline items as prizes! UnFORtunately, I don't hoard these like I used to, so I'm pretty low on things I can give away. Any gold donated to the possibility of buying new items or any items donated to the prize collection would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

While I’m a little low on platinum rn,I do have a lot of decent items I could donate for the drawing or whatevs  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:37 pm
Lupa Fur
Weeamoo
Hey, guys!

While I’m a little low on platinum rn,I do have a lot of decent items I could donate for the drawing or whatevs

Yeah, if you're willing to donate them^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:55 am
Hi hi everyone.

If anyone has a character who's wondering what to do in Vale, I just posted with Quinn. She's a Huntress, left Haven Academy 7-8 years ago, and is on her way to see Ozpin once the initiations in Emerald Forest and the team making afterwards has been done.

If there's any mature characters who have a presence with Beacon/ozpin then Quinn's quite likely to know them, but not all too well. She sometimes does missions for Ozpin.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:15 pm
Zylvanness
Hi hi everyone.

If anyone has a character who's wondering what to do in Vale, I just posted with Quinn. She's a Huntress, left Haven Academy 7-8 years ago, and is on her way to see Ozpin once the initiations in Emerald Forest and the team making afterwards has been done.

If there's any mature characters who have a presence with Beacon/ozpin then Quinn's quite likely to know them, but not all too well. She sometimes does missions for Ozpin.

While he wouldn't be in vale,the character I'm typing up would come across whatever the other character you mentioned was called  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 pm
Lupa Fur
Zylvanness
Hi hi everyone.

While he wouldn't be in vale,the character I'm typing up would come across whatever the other character you mentioned was called

Lyric Gorlois? My chaotic neu- somewhat evil Huntsman?  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:24 pm
Zylvanness
Lupa Fur
Zylvanness
Hi hi everyone.

Yea that guy  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:34 pm
Lupa Fur
Zylvanness
Lupa Fur
Zylvanness
Hi hi everyone.

Yea that guy

Sounds fun ^_^  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:13 pm
Zylvanness

i can throw yang at her c:
        she would be at the school already because of the initiation
        ceremony and team making/she'd be assigned her team as
        a mentor, so they could run into each other perhaps? c:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:14 pm
TheVikingWay

yaaaas spolding murderscorps! <3

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:16 pm
Weeamoo

i sent some gold, but what kind of item donations are
        you looking for? c: i have dupes of a lot of stuff, but i
        don't wanna send something lame or whatever xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:06 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Zylvanness

i can throw yang at her c:
        she would be at the school already because of the initiation
        ceremony and team making/she'd be assigned her team as
        a mentor, so they could run into each other perhaps? c:

Oooooh, that would be fantastic, i read a post or two of yang earlier and you're writing made me all excited inside.

I could so imagine Yang attempting to make Quinn be less serious xD  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:07 am
Ah, just another day at the office. Its only 5 past 8 and I already need to sodomize a customer with a chainsaw.  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games