Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:31 am
Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: (((......)

User Image
John Doe

John listened to the other as he finished taking care of the horses. Nodding his head and smiled. He was sure the other wouldn't mind letting him use his office bed. He hoped so. He really wanted to lay down after all this walking and paying attention in theothers class. He waited while Sato finished with Butterscotch. As well as took care of returning her to the stable and putting her saddle away. Walking after the other.

"Alright. Thanks Sato. I really enjoyed getting to see you and ther others with the horses. I think I like horses."

He fell silent as they left the stables. Headed the long walk back to the school and to the gymnasium. Looking around and waved to the other student from the horse class. Following Sato to the office and over to Jason. Moving over to Jason and leaned into him. Laying his head on the others shoulder. He was tired and yet wanted to stay close to Jason for a moment. Smiling happily at the man.

"I learned I like horses. I love you Jason."

He said before giving the man a gentle peck on the lips and hugging him from the side. Laying his head on the others shoulder with a smile. He smiled a bit.

"Can I lay down. All this walking has worn me out but I don't regret it. I got to learn something new."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:55 pm
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason looked back to Kana and nodded gently and softly as he took a small breath as he nodded a bit. "Well this might make people uncomfortable I rather not have people feel weird around me and all. I will get dressed and be right there"he said gently. Calmly he walked in and pulled on some shorts as he took a deep breath thinking a bit before jumping when he felt someone touch him before he looked over a bit.
"Are you two here for class?"he said gently. Looking over he rubbed the other's back gently before listening the whole time and nodded gently smiling a bit. "Well that is good, its good you are learning stuff about yourself slowly and I love you too"he said. Listening to the rest he moved slightly before letting him go "If either of you two need to rest or relax then go right ahead but if you would like to join the class then you two may"he said gently. Kissing the other's head gently before he kissed Sato's head and headed to get the doors open to the storage area.

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:16 am
User Image

"No problem" Sato said to being thanked by John. Found the Jason's jumping to be a little comical and what John says to him to be endearing. "Sort of" he speaking for himself about being here for class. Stunned by the kiss on his head because he wasn't expecting it. "Guess I really do fit in that little brother image after. Well, I am good at it for someone who has been an only child all his life" he thought as he goes after Jason. "I am joining class soon, but I was going to set up a surprise. Nothing big and it won't cost a penny. I will be all done by the time this class is half way over. Is that all with you, Jason? John isn't the fainting type when it comes, correct?" he asked him in a soft in trying to inform and asking quieting of his upcoming whereabouts.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

User Image

Kana waited patiently on the bleachers and only moved to look two people he recognized from last class was here along with waving back to John. He assumed they were on friendly terms with the teacher with the way they entered the office. Got up to stretch some when he saw the teacher heading off to storage area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:42 am
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over calmly and softly as he took a steady breath before he tilted his head "Well you are both welcome to do as you wish in this classroom as long as your fine and okay. So please feel free to open up and just enjoy the class"he said calmly. Softly he opened the storage and moved to block the door so they could remain open while he thought to himself a bit. "So Kana what is it that you would like to play or do today? I know you rather I be the one to say what we are doing but right now I do not know what to do since we have very little students here"he said.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:34 pm
Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: (((......)

User Image
John Doe

John looked at Jason with a warm and happy smile. Shaking his head a bit. Leaning into Jason as he rested his face on him. Taking in the man's scent. Enjoying the feeling of Jason's hand rubbing his back. The show of affection causing him to relax. The feeling was comforting and he stayed silent. Listening to Jason talking. His cheeks blushing as red as his hair. The grin on his face going from ear to ear. He hugged back and soaked up the attention from Jason. Letting go when the other let go. Looking to Sato and gave him a thumbs up.

"I need to lay down for a bit. I'll take you up on the offer."

He said with a bright smile. Sneaking in a kiss to Jason's lips and looked at Sato curiously. A surprise? Fainting? He didn't think so...but he was exhausted now. So much. So fast. He needed to do so. Moving away from Jason and Sato before entering Jason's office. He took his shoes off and climbed up on the bed. Taking a nap since he was still recovering from waking in a coma. He had already had a very long and eventful day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:54 pm
User Image

Sato felt confident about John's current situation after having seen him give a thumbs up. He was pleased to get the okay to what he wanted to do. "Alright, I will be back soon, Jason" he said smiling then jogs on out of the gym. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

User Image

Kana finishes up with his stretching as Sato left the gym and other guy went back to the office. "Guess wall would be okay for now" he said to the teacher. He didn't mind picking out something himself because it was the only class he gets to do that as from the garden one.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at the two and saw that the other was laying down and then easily falling asleep he smiled softly as he relaxed and then looked over to the other two students. Hearing Sato wanted to leave he tilted his head softly "Alright, just be safe Sato and don't get hurt and lost"he said tenderly closing the door to the office so John would be able to sleep in peace. Looking at Kana he wondered what he would do with the wall, "May I know what you are going to play or do against the wall? I am a little lost as to what you could do?"he said gently.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:01 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

User Image

Kana thought the teacher was friendly and considerate about those two based on what he has seen. Wasn't really surprised to hear the questions about wall ball. "Its an internationally that private schools tend to play. Like racket ball with the racket and a slew of slang words to go with it. Don't own the rule book for it, but it is as the name says, ball hitting the wall, over and over again if its just one person playing it" he explained the best he could. "Sorry, explaining things aren't as good as my actions or demonstration could do" he apologizes to Jason.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:34 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to what Kana was saying,
Jason shifted but he tilted his head calmly and gently wondering the whole time yet this interested him in a great deal. "I see so that is what that sport is called, seems quiet good and interesting. Would you mind showing me how its played or even teaching me ?"he said gently. He was curious and even would let the other teach him the sport if he could learn about it.

Genkawolf
Sorry had to redo all my photo's, photobucket was being weird

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:48 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Kana blinked a couple of times after he heard the teacher's response. He didn't think he would have heard such a request from an adult. "Sure, I'll get a ball we can use" he said smiling. With a pep in his step headed over to the storage and got out of a ball that would be bouncy and as solid as a basketball. Carried on the way back to Jason then looked around the gym and pointed to the farthest from the bleachers. "We will use that wall" he said as he walked over to it and stood a few feet from it.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:22 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked over softly and gently as he smiled a bit as he nodded a bit while he relaxed slightly more before he ran his hand through his hair. Heading after the other he tilted his head slightly before he shifted calmly before he watched the other gently "well then I am ready to learn when you are ready to teach. I am all ready"he said gently. Smiling he stood next to the other watching and waiting but he tilted his head softly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:01 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
I know about photobucket,
I've switched over to a different hosting site that is free and using new url links.

User Image

"Certainly getting in some leadership practice" Kana thought to himself. "I will begin then" he said bouncing the ball a couple of times. He started off with giving the basic rules like boundaries, the wall and having to bounce off the ground and taking turns. "Want to go first or me?" he asked Jason holding the ball in his right hand.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:50 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening contently and the whole time Jason tilted his head watching the other slightly but the rules were and they seemed very simple to him. Hearing the request he blinked a bit as he moved a bit "You can start, I would like to see how it is started and played and we can do that"he said gently while he waited looking around to see if there were any more students in the classroom before looking back to Kana to start playing with him.

Genkawolf
I am using google photo's now for it. which site you use?

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:42 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Imgur, allows you to use any url like to upload photos to it.

User Image

"Okay I will serve first then its your turn right away" Kana replied and bounces the ball a couple of times. "Whoever gets to five outs first loses since its just the two of us playing" he said thinking it would end too soon if left on the first one out. He made sure to serve the ball by letting it hit floor first then hit the wall and bounce back towards them for Jason's turn.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:16 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris chuckled a little hearing how excited his boyfriend was as they left social studies classroom. Headed over to the bleachers after entering the gym. "What game do you think they're playing over there?" he asked Jeffery quietly before sitting down and watching Jason and Kana with his knack sack on the floor.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games