Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:26 pm
User Image Glister walked in confused about how he ended up at this event he had been walking and came upon the hotel. Walking in he glared at all the pink and hearts what had he walked into maybe it would be better to leave and forget he saw all the pink.

Quote:
open to interaction

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:45 pm
A satyr in a ski hat pulled down low over his eyes silently moves to the DJ table. He removes a few records from a black box and sets them gently on the turntables. He checks the settings and slowly lowers the light in the room.

He tips his head up to look at the pae in the room. He brings a microphone to his lips, and flips a switch.

"This is DJ H00fb34tZ comin' at'cha from the Pleasure Palace. ARE YOU READY TO PARTY?!!!"

Rhythmic beats play loud over the newly added speaker system and colored lights flash all over the room. Maenads and Satyrs come from all the entrances and climb on the tables and began dancing on the poles.

((If you own a maenad or satyr, feel free to have them dance on the tables.))  

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:24 pm
"Hm. You sure?" Sula asked the taller female, narrowing her eyes at the faun. Sure looked a lot like how Bumtowel acted when he caught sight of female lovebirds... Oops, shouldn't have gotten involved because now the mad faun's attention had been turned on her and, while she didn't necessarily mind it, he just wasn't her type. The blue one made good points, too. She didn't have branches and, even if she did, this honking big pae would surely crush her.

"No, no. No moment. I go more fruit drink," Sula answered, holding up her nearly empty cup in which her familiar was currently bathing, chirruping and splashing the dregs of her wine enthusiastically. A lil bit too tipsy to articulate it, Sula cast Cascade a look that she hoped made clear the shetani was welcome to come with her if she wanted an escape route. Maybe the faun had been into stronger stuff than pressed fermented fruit.

Before she could completely turn away and start ambling back to the refreshments, the lights dimmed, a voice came out of black boxes placed strategically around the room followed by loud, thumping music that made her ribcage rattle in her chest, and then suddenly bright flashing multicolored lights everywhere and shadowy pae shapes streamed through the regular partygoers to the dance floor and pole tables. Wow, yeah. Definitely would need more fermented fruit juice to get through this...

Twitchapher the 3rd
Sula @ Cascade

DaemonGabrielle
Indirectly @ Yipes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:35 pm
Indisposed? Eruza thought, raising his eyebrows curiously. Eruza was painfully out of practice, he had been a servant to Azure's family for far too long, but he couldn't miss the signs the female so plainly put out on the balcony for him. The male smirked, pleased with her reaction. Although he could hardly say that he had sent Azure to a pit of despair. "Something like that," he said coolly.

His ears flicked as he heard the dj speaking through the microphone and Eruza turned to look at the scene below. "What are they doing?" He said distastefully as he watched the pae that began to dance so strangely on the tables.

----------------------------------------------

Datum tilted his head curiously at the fluffed up naiad, "I haven't the faintest idea." He responded, slowly scooting away, and not in the least bit trying to hide that he was giving himself some space. "It wouldn't do you much good under the water, can't smell anything down there. Maybe the land females are different, I don't know anything about them. Feeling better from his dip in the water, Datum's gaze turned to look at the party. He supposed that was why he had come to this thing, perhaps he missed the boat by not wearing any of that fragrant stuff, but Datum also felt like either his skin or nose, or maybe both, would burn if he dared to douse himself in it.

DaemonGabrielle
Viognier and Kittums

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:59 pm
It was really too bad that O'reo could not see enough of the top of the table to appreciate the way that the upside down tiki cat used his tentacles to grab more food at once. Occasionally he would see more food rain down from the table top and he would let out a cheer. He didn't even mind that some of the food was being wasted, chucked at passerby's because this was like entertainment for while he ate. O'reo was sprawled out across his food pile like a sea star, he would be fat and happy in no time at this rate. That was until the music started blasting. "Acka Bootabba!" the tiki shouted as he straightened out his upper half and lifted up a long piece of celery and shook it at the air. Did he and his turkey-basted self want to join the crazy dancing, yes he did.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:35 pm
OOC: RP IS SLOW DUE TO DAYTIME JOB THAT IS NOT WFH aka no internet til im back at night from day work hell to reply, pls have slow rp with me wahmbulance

User Image
User Image

Sharise heard about these valentines events and was very interested in seeing the rumoured gods and demi gods that will be attending this festival. She did not come alone, and sneaked in Fryx with her toward her advantage in understanding all the different languages these paes could speak. Obviously, she ditched her pretty sister in case there is competition if they ended up finding the same handsome dude or lady to talk to at this party. the music was already whomping loud inside the hotel but she pushed through the doors and walked her way over to the dance floor.

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacobus on the other hand, had a very easy time coming to this grand event. he just flew through the air and stopped by the bakery to pick up a bag of nicely dipped chocolate donuts before arriving at the hotel. he was eyeing the slots machine but figured it was no fun to play if no lady is watching him so he could flex his gambling luck. nomming on a donut, he followed the skele faun from above and slithered into the room without her knowing. although it was not halloween yet, he was already dressed in his fancy black tux as he flew around the ceiling dodging the flashing disco balls like a bat still holding tightly onto his bag of donuts.

Mari however, came a little bit late to the party. she was at home deciding to bring clothes or not and in the end just checked into the hotel with her luggage. she decided to only bring her staff along to defend herself from drunk paes. the music could be heard all the way from the lobby, and she could hear her favourite song being remixed. Running off after checking in, she flew a little faster toward the dance floor and pushed the hallway door aside. Her smile widened as she noticed how pretty and decked out everything was. Looking up at the second floor, she could definitely see a throne for someone wealthy to sit on. I wonder if i will be able to meet the host of this event, she wondered as she headed over to the bar to order a drink for herself. it's not the same to dance without a buzz first.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wings aflutter, Xeneka blinked at the skylight upon entering the venue. It was grand in nature and she was a little nervous. Fountains! Statues! Food! (Was that wine flowing from the...'Should I be surprised..' Xeneka thought as she tucked her wings close to her back to avoid hitting other Pae as they wandered past her. She makes a note not to stand in the doorway area like a statue and proceeds to shuffle to the side. She has never been to an event like this before and watches the other Pae mingle with some apprehension. Sighing, she makes her way to a pillar and just...stands next to it awkwardly. She is not shy by any means..just curious.. (Xeneka is definitely not shy, she will not admit that despite how taut she is holding her body upright and how tightly she is pressing her wings to her back)

Reina tilts her head at the banquet table, sighing as she is unable to really see what was on said table. So much for wanting to have a bite to eat before mingling. Her arrival to the venue was...normal. At least to hear it was normal. Usually she would either be tripping over herself or something hits her or... Reina shakes her head and turns to eye the other Pae, a little annoyed at not being able to get food. Reina shrugged and headed to the fountain, looking up at the Venus statue and marveled at the beauty. She might as well see if she can get some wine...or some other drink while she was here.

"So this is the venue, huh?" Ix Chel mutters to herself, eyeing the room and the surroundings. A little more decorations could have made this place more in tune with the event and Ix Chel wondered if that was on purpose. She rolled her eyes at the fountains and the statue of Venus with the wine. 'But of course..." the agitated tone was evident but she made no effort to head towards the statue. Instead she headed up the stairs, blinking at the marred statues of the children. A smirk on her lips (she was easily amused by the missing pieces of said statues), she peers over the balcony and bops her head to the music that was playing. 'Sometimes, I wonder why I come to these..' Ix Chel muses in her head.

Dynya attempted to tame her wild hair as she made her way into the venue. Grumbling about being late under her breathe, she soon gave up, shoulders hunched over slightly as her wings drooped. Perhaps a drink will do her some good. Pausing at the entrance, she blinked at the centerpiece that is Venus and nodded. The wine was a nice touch. She noted the dance floor in the background and hummed; perhaps she could head there to mingle. No preference really...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:19 am
Twitchapher the 3rd

Erlantz nodded when she explained she couldn't see without her glasses, it made sense that some pae didn't have very good eyesight. He blinked when she said she wanted to leave. "Umm, why do you want to leave didn't you just get here too? I'm here on vacation.." He said softly he wouldn't stop her from leaving if she really wanted to but he would be sad that he wouldn't have a chance to get to know the pretty pae. He shook his head "No I'm not hurt, are you sure you are alright you seem like you hit pretty hard." He smiled then "I don't know much about medicine either, I just gather herbs for those who do know what to do with them." He blinked again. "No, you aren't bothering me, what is lost?" He asked softly.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:24 am
DaemonGabrielle

Koios was freaked out and a little offended by this pae who was getting way to close to him and saying weird things to him. "Please back up and give me some space." He said he figured if she didn't give him some space he was going to make a run for it. The my dearie thing made him feel like she was going to push him into an oven or fatten him up to eat him. He shivered at the thought. He was a bit nervous now this was his big vacation and it had started off on the wrong foot with this weird interaction. He didn't plan to run back home with his tail between his legs this was his one big chance to have wild fun. He looked around and heard the music from the Dj and he smiled. "Anyways it was interesting running into you, if you'll excuse me I'm going to go check out the Dj."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:54 am
Zhixuan gave a sultry giggle as the male put on a beautiful display of his plumage. "Very impressive," she trilled appreciatively. She smiled smugly as the male stammered out a response. She did tend to have that effect. But she'd never encountered what amounted to be a shy male before. They were typically proud and vain and strutted all about. This male's reaction was actually quite adorable. "No need to be bashful," she assured him, patting his hand. Perhaps he was unaccustomed to such attention, hard to believe though it was. "Shall I get us some wine?" she asked.

Elros Namasi
Zhixuan > Persika

Ruya made a dismissive hand gesture at the compliment, though she did look quite pleased. She nodded along as Sweet Tart spoke, then answered her question. "I'm from Koehaira," she responded, having another sip of wine. "I supervise the field workers who grow the grapes used to make wine." It wasn't often she got to brag a little about her work. She wasn't aware of many harpies who had a village job, much less one with such responsibility. "I've been meaning to visit Breeheart, though," she added. "How did you find it?"

MiddyGlow
Ruya > Sweet Tart

Rubena was...inexperienced at flirting and romance, to say the least, but even she could pick up what Sol was laying down, so to speak. She turned her head in the direction Sol had indicated and raised her eyebrows. Then when he'd pointed out the male harpy--which was a very interesting development, she had to admit--she smiled somewhat weakly. "I suspect that he would," she agreed. Then, giving him an "out", she added, "Why don't you take some up to him? And I'll go see about that male harpy..."

Midnightspirit
Rubena > Sol

"Sounds delightful," agreed Kasmai. They parted ways (but not without Kasmai kissing the back of her hand) and he went to find the food while she found a table upstairs. Just as he'd arrived at the buffet, a pair of...creatures?...crashed through it, destroying pretty much all of the food. He folded his arms over his chest, displeased. It was tempting to linger and see if one of the fairies that was flitting about would replenish the refreshments, but he also didn't want to be around too long while the....cats?...were behaving this way. So he grabbed two fresh glasses of wine and headed back over to Eniko.

"You'll never believe this, but two creatures--they may have been Pae, I have no idea--that looked like a cat did something very unlikely with a squid just like, destroyed the food setup." He glanced back over at the scene to see if it was being repaired. "So, uh, I brought us more wine." He shrugged apologetically and gave Eniko her glass and sat down next to her.

Daisicle
Kasmai > Eniko

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:10 am
It was Voula's time to shine. Always dancing, even if there wasn't music, although there was right now, she bounced into the room and climbed up onto one of the tables with poles. She'd been practicing her moves and was excited to charm some mortals and bring pleasure to all around!

Voula mainly used her arms to spin around the pole, leaving her legs free to make artful poses and her skirt to flow around them decoratively. It was still early in the party so she'd save her most advanced moves for later.

Quote:
Voula is open for appreciation interaction!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:20 am
Maybe it was a little to heavy handed, he usually wasn’t so bunt but it was one way to show his inclination without it being misinterpreted. Still he felt guilty as he sniffled again and looked around then down at his wineglass.

Wait! Here” he handed the untouched wineglass back to her with a faint smile. “I am sure he might appreciate it. Also…” he moved to put half his plate in another and offer it too. “If not him… there seems to be one lonely male harpy over here “ he motioned also to male!Isa with wing. The pretty rainbow colored male was screaming about something but it sounded more like grief than anger but didn’t seem to have been noticed in the sudden darkness and blast of music.

Food can also be a “weapon” in the right circumstances. Push it into another female’s face as they start to talk..something about tasting this divine food. Plus if they keep dancing on these tables there won’t be much left! “ he said innocently with a wink as he held out his offerings to the red plume harpy.

Menelie
Sol to Rubena

Midnightspirit

Computerized Lightbringer

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:36 am
Off to the side, in the shadows, a portal appeared. In the portal was total darkness. The only thing to be heard from it were voices.

A few tendrels of smoke whipped out from the portal, but it was minor compared to the last few times it had opened.

"NO. PLEASE. NOT VENUS. I'L-" the words cut off as a small whisp teen was seemingly thrown from the portal. Quickly recovering, he raced back towards the darkened opening, only to be hit with a bag of flower as big as he was. Both of them went dow like...well....a sack of flour.

The words "AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU LEARNT SOME RESPONSIBLITY" were heard loud and clear from dark and obvs damp portal before it zinged shut with a literal clap.

Oisin laid under his sack of flour and gave a tiny "help" before attempting to scramble out from under bag.

Easier said then done.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A pair of semi-aquatic twins demis of celebrations smiled as the beats started pumping and the party started to get into the real swing of it. This was what they were talking about. The beginning of these things were always so dull to start, what with the mortals needing "time to adjust" and all that. Curiously, it seemed this would be the first year none from their father's family were here - what a shame, they'd surely have loved it.

That said... they were taking much, MUCH too long.

The party was nowhere near popping enough, not for the fervor from the music and the maenads and the satyrs. No way would mother or grandfather be content with this!

Reaching into their slung quivers, the pair each pulled three of their mother's arrows - 6 total. That should at least get things started. They could always shoot some more later if need be.

Daedalus first took aim at a spooky pae that seemed a touch out of place here - what in Venus' name was he doing in the ceiling? Weirdo. This should get him socializing like a regular pae.
FrostyPeaches
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Jacobus has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - he's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

Calliope was next, her target a lovely songbird that she could have sworn was female when they entered - had that been Uncle's doing? Almost certainly. This should help them loosen up to the change!
Elros Namasi
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Persika has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - she's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

Then Daedalus once more. This time, his target was a colorfully-marked fae who he knew would fit right in with the maenades - why, her entire body seemed to make for a glowstick!
FrostyPeaches
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Mari has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - she's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

And another one from the Muse of Music herself. Her next choice was similarly dark with bright markings, but of the feline variety rather than the fluttering. What sort of movement would he bring?
Wolfs Heart
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Eruza has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - he's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

For his third arrow, Daedalus once again went for a daemon, this one with a most peculiar set of traits. Wings and antenna and some fae-like transparency... his genetics must be interesting.
MiddyGlow
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Erlantz has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - he's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

Then it was the final arrow of the moment... and this was when Calliope saw a familiar-enough faun once again making the fool of himself. He really did do that often at these events, now didn't he? Well, if he was going to be oh so strange anyways, he might as well liven up things while he was at it.
DaemonGabrielle
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Yipes has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - he's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

Following their initial flurry of arrows, the pair moved to watch the effects unfold, maybe with a snack even, and to appreciate the maenads' and satyrs' impeccable skill with their craft.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:54 pm
A beautiful blonde fae demi approached Daedalus and Calliope just as they'd finished their arrows. "Nice timing," she giggled as she took out arrows of her own--borrowed from her mother, Aglaia, who usually wasn't too keen on these parties. "That ought to get the party started. My turn!" she added cheerfully.

Now, Zuleika saw beauty in everypae, but she was definitely aware of the mortals' sensibilities as well. She took careful aim at three with unusual features: a miniature songbird; a masked cat with tentacles; and a sprite with antlers. Now everyone would see their beauty!

She slung her bow over her shoulder and grinned at Daedalus and Calliope. "Can I party with you, cousins?" she asked, doing a goofy little dance.

Elros Namasi
Sula has been hit with Aglaia's arrow of beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Wolfs Heart
O'reo has been hit with Aglaia's arrow of beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Daisicle
Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's arrow of beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Also Zuleika > Callope & Deadalus

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces