Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:43 am
There was a trace of confusion in his expression as he processed the idea - that he got to experience the best of both. Sure he was too land for the water and too water for the land, he'd always lamented that fact that kept him from fitting into either place. But... He was able to survive on the land without fear of drying out - something the naiad couldn't do - and live in the water without fear of drowning - something the land pae'il couldn't do. It was a perspective he'd never once considered before.

Was he... actually kind of lucky?

Straightening his posture somewhat, his eyes followed to the piece of bread she motioned about and, his body seemingly no longer held back by the bundle of nerves he'd been the past day... week... month...(?), his stomach gave a grumble to declare its intentions. His face flushed once more as he gave a dry chuckle. "Let's head over there then?" That's right, she'd insisted that they remain sober this year. Part of him wondered how long that would hold out. With that, he started walking towards the buffet tables. "Anything caught your eye?"

She probably wanted meat.

Tartara Seabreeze
Wellspring -> Aurelia

Now that had been one of the more impressive falls he'd seen out of her.

She'd even managed to wiggle out of his grip and everything, though admittedly she might have been a bit less off-kilter if he hadn't been guiding her around as he had. Normally, he should have been the one to reach over and help his date to her feet, but he paused as he saw the teen stop and return their way. If the boy wanted to take responsibility, Hjortur saw no need to interfere. He reached over to take Kel's now-emptied glass from her and trade it with his own with a playful smile and placed hers on the tray of a passing cherub to be picked up. There were quite a few of them that had arrived to clean up the mess with an impressive degree of efficiency; spills like this must have been quite common.

A pause to let her collect her bearings - she was so cute when she was all flustered like this - but only if she was unharmed. "You okay? That didn't appear that hard a fall, but we could go find the medical station if you're injured." At her answer, he nodded and glanced towards the teen who had now convened with his brother. "He seemed like a good kid."

Menelie
Hjortur -> Kelebek

Elros Namasi
Hjortur -> Midoriko (if you want her to intervene before they head off to the water tanks, now's your last chance)

Yes, Saira was a very feathery harpy, much featherier than most. They served to accentuate the larger-than average frame (and bosom) she boasted, floofing out where her curves moved. She was very proud of them and took care to keep them soft and cleaned. That said, she wasn't particularly thinking about her appearance at the moment, and they may have been a faint scent of sweat lingering from her journey here.

She offered a side-eye to the male that appeared - there always seemed to be one or two that would try to talk to her - but she didn't dislike it. In fact, she rather enjoyed the compliments they heaped on her. She was simple like that.

This was no different.

Her lips curled up into a smile as she crossed her arms, further presenting her ample breasts. "I am; and you?"

Shicala
Saira -> Vash

(and just a heads up, at some point she's going to notice that Shahrazad is here and bail, but I'll let you know a post or two before that's going to happen)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:19 pm
The angel smiled at her taking in her appearance more, she certainly was unlike others he'd seen. "That is unfortunate, you should not have to be alone. I shall keep you company" he sidled up next to her and picked up a glass of punch from a nearby supply. "I am Vash the Stampede, defender of paekind and beautiful ladies" He introduced himself before offering her the drink intending to get himself one after.

Daisicle
Saira

Shicala

Hungry Animal

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:24 pm
Summer was happily picking up delectable treats to eat when she suddenly felt warmth on her skin. Startled she jumped back bumped into the female causing Summer to lose her balance and fall on her butt. The food that she had been putting on a plate fell all over her and the floor "Ouch." Summer said as she looked around trying to figure out what had happened. "My klutzness has stuck again" she said as she looked at the other female.

Shicala
Seren

Cami giggled as she watched him blush causing her to blush also. She was having so much fun to tease this Selkie that she caught sight of him looking over at the food. "We can get food later after we swim. Cami reassured him as she pulled him towards the water.

"Am I right guessing this is your first year at this party? I came here last year it got crazy but don't worry I will try to protect you." From everyone else yes, from her not so much. She wanted to get her self a little bit of the hunky Selkie. As she came up to the pool she jumped in splashing water at Leone with her tail "Come on in the water is nice."

SSBrosB
poor Leone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:56 pm
User Image "As long as we can get some food..." He said, taking one last look at the food table. He scrunched his brows a bit. He had been here before, hadn't he? Or perhaps he was confusing that with the naiad party? He couldn't really remember either of them if he did go to them, all he knew was that he ended up scared and afraid and had run away if he had gone to either of them...

"I can't really remember. But you promise to protect me?" He asked, getting a bit of hope in his heart. If he had someone to protect him from all of the... everything then perhaps he could enjoy the festivities a bit?

He watched as she jumped in the pool. He looked around to see where he had placed his bottom half, but then was suddenly assaulted with some water, coming from the naiad. Though she didn't seem to be doing it to be mean, she looked like she was doing it for fun. "Okay then..." He said, jumping in after her. He could relax a lot more in the water, he felt so much more at home. That is, until he felt another pae brush past him and it wasn't a naiad. He "eeped" and swam over to Cami, putting his hands on her shoulder and hugging her for dear life.

sailornorthstar
Poor guy doesn't know what he's getting into XD

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:08 pm
"Sure, just..." Enfys began to respond to Beatrice's request to join him in his explorations, but the boy paused and glanced around looking for his dad, Neo. Neo was at the other end of the food display, clearly giving Enfys some space to hang out with the other teenager without intruding. Enfys waved at his father, he had said that he could hang out and do his own thing, basically. "Sorry, I came with my dad, but we totally don't need to hang out with him. You can come with me. This stuff looks great, I'll definitely have to come back for more later, but let's see if we can find anything else going on?" The male suggested, lifting up his plate. "We can bring this stuff with us too!"

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 pm
Trying to pay attention to one of her daughters going at her duty with...enthusiasm, ended up being fruitless. The girl would handle herself. It was a little more distracting that she lost sight of the gnome. More pae wondering around drew more attention.

Hibiscus' lovely voice called her attention. The girl was excited, poor thing. Patting the child's cheek she said, "Be on your guard, dove. Eat nothing, drink nothing and always keep a sharp eye. Our Lady Venus never throws a tame party. One dessert could be worse than making it harder to fly." Worse like coming back with more than you came. Girls were too young for hatch-lings but the lesson is good to learn early.

Her other question earned an airy answer, "Hadn't noticed."

Pale cheeks dusted softly at his compliment with a tad posing. Organically, she shifted her attention to her little sister, "You are doing a great job, keep greeting and taking care of Mother's guests. We'll handle the others as they come." There wasn't a year she could recall where something didn't go wrong in one manner or another. Each time their family had to rally to the cause.

Mother's happiness counted more than troublemakers. Gargoyles know what happens when you displease Venus.

Contently in Tristen's arms, such concerns were far flung. Venus' never showed any displeasure with the fae of love. Combine that with her still having a role to play told her all was well. It was a place while not ideal, was comfortable enough.

Coyly, she answered his question, "As a deity, I always have a job to do. Not now however. Let us enjoy the party and I want to hear all about that picnic." A squirrel was a good hook. There were a thousand different ways that story could go, some highly entertaining. The truth; however, was bound to surpass them all.

Tartara Seabreeze
Harmonia to Serenity and Tristen

DaemonGabrielle
lillibeth to Hibiscus

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Starshine finally got his baby brother to sleep and convinced his mom to come to the party. "I am so glad to be a grown up this time. Now I can enjoy more things here." He wondered if the friend he met last year was back again. His throat was parched so he grabbed a drink.
Nurse Redheart grabbed a drink as soon as she got in. It had been rough this last year. Balancing work and her little one. It had taken some convincing from her adopted son to get her to come back here again. But she knew in a wild event like this people got hurt. "I'm glad you're grown up too. Now I don't have to worry that you'll get into trouble." She sighed he may do it anyway.
Raspberrina swam in. She had almost forgotten this fun event. She had met some interesting friends last year. She hoped she could meet them again. Maybe find some new friends. She took a glass and enjoyed a nice drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:41 pm
"Drinks sound good!" Laz replied happily before heading to the drinks. She had to be careful not to get a drink with to much alcohol tho, she didn't want to get drunk in the first five minutes of party after all.

At the Alcohol table Laz was surprised to find a bunch of ingredients to mix your own drink, it seemed kind of fun but what if she made something gross or accidentally put a lot a alcohol in it? "Have you ever made your own drink before?" She asked Shah, "I haven't".

Hmm to mix or not to mix. She could just go with the safe choice of the champagne glasses and other pre-mixed drinks.

Daisicle

Shansa was hovering about the the drink station. This year they had a section where you could make and mix your own drinks as well as pre-made drinks. Of course free drinks also meant naughty teens would try and steal some. Hence why she was floating over the tables keeping an eye out. There would be no drunk teens on her watch!!

"Let me know if you have an questions or concerns!" She called out in a singsong voice. Himeros had worked the bar a few years back and had given her a quick run down on the drinks and ingredients for the mixers when she told him she was going to guard the drinks and would probably get questions about it.

Quote:
On watch for any teens trying to steal drinks! Free to interact with!![/quote]

shadica

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:29 pm
Fea Line
Sometimes Parker loved his brother dearly.

And sometimes, like right now, he wanted to pop him over the head.

Sighing, Parker shook his head no and pressed the outstretched hand back towards his brother. “Nnnnno thanks. I’m really...not hungry.” He shrugged and shook his head before rubbing a hand through his hair. “Do you want to see Pop pop? Like... do you care ooorrr would you rather just check out why Momda loved these things. Er...” he paused and half laughed. “You know, besides trying to stalk Pop Pop.”

Parker paused, watching a rainbow woman with wings come screeching in, picking up the drooling cat thing and turning back towards a rainbow striped faun. He was starting to get a good idea of the kind of crazy that went on around here and it was all starting to make more sense to him why Momda loved these things.

DaemonGabrielle

Pothagious gawked at the rainbow colored disaster hapoening on the slobbery kitty.

"If there is any chance either will take us away from here, I'm game. " he said, letting parker lead the way.

There was definitely strange things afoot. And the sooner they got away from....whatever adoption was taking place, the better. Could that thing even fit it's tongue inside of it's mouth?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:29 pm
The jumping back into Seren startled the Nymph, she wasn't expecting it at all. One of the strawberries she held made it's way onto the floor with the rest as she stumbled a couple steps backwards under the weight of the female. "Are you ok?" she asked the colorful pae on the floor at her feet and offered her hand to her. Seren didn't mention anything about the apparent 'klutziness' of the other pae she herself had fallen a few times in her life. Her eyes glanced at all the yummy treats which had been on the plate and now decorated the floor, such a shame to see yummy food going to waste.
sailornorthstar
Summer

Shicala

Hungry Animal

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:17 pm
Fea Line

Yipes smiled and watched the colorful rainbow lady grab a new cat and shout instructions to him. Following her, he smiled down at the drooling, tonguey, pink thing and laid a hand on the Prisma's shoulder.

"It's a beautiful, glorious moment,this. The birth of a chile. A wonderful, spirited chile. We should paint the sky with colors and proclaim it to be."

He smiled at his new chile and the new Chile mom. Wait.......

Did she always have wings??!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:24 pm
Tocino reached up amd grabbed another tray of food from the table and quickly removed the food under the table and set the tray back up there.

This party was nice. Normally, there was complete and utter chaos by noe. He wondered why everyone was so calm.

Staring at his tuna roll and what looked like a spinach puff, he put both in his mouth and sighed a contented sigh of relief. The food was good tho. His last first into vdayhad been traumatic but at least the food was good.

He munched away happily and watched all the rainbowed feet cross the floor from under his Fort.

Feel free tointeract with the pig.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:46 pm
"Oho~ You will?"

While Saira wouldn't say she was impressed by this 'Vash's' actions or words, they pleased her nonetheless. That's all that mattered. She reached forward to take his punch with little hesitation and, as he got himself a drink for himself, tasted it. It was sweet and fruity, but there seemed to be a little of that funny taste that was in every drink at these events; what was it?

"I am Saira, the most feathered pae - and the most beautiful - of the Quiet Woods" Unlike that sister of hers
<somewhere in the quiet woods, Hatil had just sneezed> "So Vash, was it? What brings you here to Las Venus" Another sip of her drink as she finished her question.

Shicala

Laz seemed to have a good eye for these things considering how quickly she began to walk in the direction immediately after her suggestion. Had she drank a lot the year they'd met? Honestly, most of the evening had been a blur for Shah, so much so that a lot of the finer details were now nonexistent in her memory.

Well, that was something new.

'Build-Your-Own-Drink: Become the Bartender of Your Very Dreams'...?

Without looking at Laz, Shah shook her head in response to her question. "No, never. Not even once. That said, how hard could it be? Oh look! They even had a booklet they could leaf through. With a smooth motion, the rakshaha reached forward and began to leaf through the pages. Margarita... Hurricane... Moscow Mule... Old Fashioned... Sex on the Beach?! What kind of drink name was that?!

As if on cue, an adorable little teen made her presence known. The Rakshasha offered her a small smile as she politely returned, "Thank you Miss...." Well, she didn't know her name, so she could only do so much. "We shall let you know if there is anything we need assistance with"

She wanted to try making it.

"Leave everything to me; here," she passed the book after taking note of the page number of her recipe, "Look through this and tell me if anything catches your eye.

shadica
Shah -> Laz
Shah -> Shansa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Goodness, so many tall folks rushing about! It was a bit nerve-wracking for one so small, trying to make sure she didn't get stepped upon and kicked by accident. Tiny hooves tick-tacking across the marble floor, Fortuna paused near the refreshments table to take a deep breath and readjust her mask. Perhaps this hadn't been her best idea, coming to such a busy, bustling place on her own with no idea what she was stepping into. If only she had somewhere to take a break and catch her breath.

After a moment's pause, she glanced to either side and hurriedly ducked beneath the table. This would be the perfect place to take a moment and reassess her situation, gather her thoughts...

...if it hadn't already been occupied.

"Oh! So sorry! Didn't mean to intrude!"

DaemonGabrielle
Tocino

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:15 pm

Currently, a little pink unicorn fauny was picking up another glass of champagne from a passing cherub, giggling and using the drink to excuse the gleeful flush of her face. Oh this event was like a wondrous buffet every year! And she didn't mean the spread that little pink cat thing was laying its enormous tongue all over.

Such love. Such energy. It gave her a heady feeling, as if these drinks were actually doing something for her. Ha! She was love drunk, if anything. Every year, it was a feast, one which could easily sustain her for months.

While this was her primary reason for coming to this sickeningly pink shindig, there was still the schemer in the back of her mind with eyes out for potential. Most years, nothing came of it, but this year, perhaps...

After watching the dark winged Fauny with hair like the night sky for some time, she noted that this form perhaps would not be the best for approaching her. The pink unicorn stepped behind a pillar, emerging on the other side instead as a charcoal grey Alicorn stallion, flute of champagne in hand and a confident smile on his face.

"Excuse me," he quipped with a subtle clearing of his throat, stepping into the path of the dark alicorn, "but, if you'll excuse me for saying so, I would not have imagined seeing one like yourself in such....sickeningly pink surroundings." He chuckled, offering the flute of champagne. "Instead, perhaps on a moonlit field...or victorious from the field of battle," he added with a quick glance at her armored hooves.

"Tell me, what could one such as yourself find in a pretty little party like this?"

Fea Line
For the Queen of Nightmares =3

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas