Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon looked atthe bucket and nodded. "Yes those are the ones I use. You know you really don't have to do this." Sure he did need a good brushing but he wasn't going to have a student that had better things to do. Not to mention with how relaxed he was getting now he wasnt so sure it would be a good idea. Sure Chai seemed able to handle himself, he was a dragon afterall. Damon wasn't sure how he felt at the moment but it seemed chai was interested, probably just never saw another centaur.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai picked up a circular brush with a handle at the end and walked over to Damon. " To be honest Damon I can tell that you are lonely without someone there to talk to you, true you have your herd here with you but they do not talk back like we do. So I wish to comfort you and keep you company. Even a centaur needs comfort does it not? " He joked trying to bring a smile to damon's face before gently brushing in a circular motion to brush out the dirt and other things that would matt up the fur.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:50 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon looked at his student for a moment and let out a sigh. He forgot dragons could tell things others couldn't. "It was my choice to come teach and leave my original herd. It does get lonely, but it's part of the job I guess and you should spend time with others your age. I've been here for a few years now I've gotten used to it. Besides I have my classes that is interaction with others."

When Chai started to brush his coat he shivered slightly enjoying the feel. If he realized he was leaning into the brush he would have blushed. As it was he knew this could be taken the wrong way.

((oh in centaur form his chest is bare >.<))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai watched his actions closely and could not help but chuckle lightly. He continued to brush him gently making sure to get every inch of his coat before looking up realizing that Damon's chest area was bare. He loved his physique. Once he finished eith the circular brush he puts it away to grab the brush with black bristles and went back to brushing out any loose hairs. " I know I should spend time with others my own age but I don't know anyone here. Besides I am giving my attention to a very handsome centaur at the moment. " He teased.ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:47 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageAt that Damon did blush and looked away. "Yes but I'm too old for someone like you not to mention your a prince." He said softly and looked at where Chai glanced. He was so used to being bare as a centaur he didn't even think about it. He did have a jacket around somewhere that he could put on.

"I believe there are other places besides the stables to find others your age. Try the town, or even the gardens. Plenty of others have found friends and more here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai finished brushing out loose hairs and placed the black bristled brush back into the bucket and took out a comb and slowly moved towards Damon's tail gently combing a few strands of his long tail. He gently let out a soft murr as he worked on grooming the centaur. He knew it was dangerous to stand behind a horse and the same applied to centaurs since they were part horse, aftter combing out a few tangles within Damons tail. He placed the comb back into the bucket and got the hoof pick out. " Do you trust me to clean your hooves? "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:02 pm
the gothic beauty 2
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon was enjoying the grooming more then he should have and looked at Chai for a moment. "I won't kick you, so unlike horses you don't have to be careful around me. I do trust you. So you can clean them if you wish, I'm not a horse or more accurately I won't behave like one even if I am half of one. If that were the case I doubt I would find anyone else attractive, spend all day chasing mares. Clearly that isn't the case, I don't go for females of any species and find those on two legs more to my liking."

Looking away he laughed after a moment. "I suppose I should mention I can lose my horse half if I so choose. I can look as human as you do."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai would nod before stroking his hand down Damon's hind hoof before lifting it up and began scraping out the dirt and any small rocks that got stuck. After picking out the dirt he flipped the tool over and brushed the hoof to clear the scraped dirt. He did the same method for the other three hooves and soon finished altogether. He puts the pick away in Damon's bucket. " All finished. I know this sounds silly but I am attracted to you. "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:44 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon was flattered that Chai was attracted to him and to be honest he was attracted to the male as well, but he was a teacher and it wouldn't be right. "It isn't silly and your a very attractive guy yourself Chai, but I'm still a teacher even if I were to like you back, and I'm not saying I don't, it just wouldn't be right."

Damon looked at Chai for a moment before looking away. He did like the other but he couldn't, not to mention that Chai was a prince while he... Was just a centaur and nothing special.

"Once you find people closer to your age you'll forget about me." He smiled and went to pick up his bucket to put it away changing into his human form to fit into the tack shed.

"How about I show you your horse?" Damon went to the pen and whistled as a stallion separated from the herd. He patted it's nose and looked at Chai. "You get to name him and he will be yours alone. If you become sick I will take care of him but other then that he is your responsibility." Yes Damon was trying to change the subject and hoped he had done a good job of it. Eventually he knew that Chai would find another student and be attracted to him forgetting all about his teacher. Damon had it happen before and he didn't exactly like the feeling. He had fallen for a student once but that was in the past and he couldn't do so again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked to the stallion reaching up to gently pet his nose. I will name him Guan Yu, after my great ancestor and first emperor of my homeland. Damon, I'm not sure if you are aware of this but dragons choose their mates carefully regardless of status or race. I can tell you fell for a student once and had not heard from him again..yes that does hurt and makes you think twice of repeating the same thing but know this I will not abandon you Damon."ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:19 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageHe looked at Chai for a moment before looking away. "I believe I have heard of him. It suits this big fellow." When he spoke of picking a mate Damon looked at him concerned. "You can't have picked me as a possible mate. Yes, I loved a student once and he loved me but eventually he found someone else. You might not abandon me but I can't go through that again."

Damon looked at Chai for a moment before he looked away. He couldn't be hurt like that again. He still thought of the other and took care of the student's horse. He might have lost his first love but he wouldn't abandon the stallion that he had been partnered with. It had taken time for the horse to realize it's rider wasn't going to return.

"I'll show you the tack for your horse and a stall he can stay in." He said softly trying to keep his distance.

((yea it will take some persistence to get Damon to admit he has feelings for Chai.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai followed after him, Guan Yu neighed at Damon for a moment as if telling him that his rider was being honest with his feelings. Guan Yu nudged the stubborn Centaur towards his rider snorting softly. Chai chuckled. " think Guan Yu wants us to be together, and I just named him too. "ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:13 pm
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

User ImageDamon looked at the horse for a moment before he tapped it's nose. "You don't get a say in this. I can turn you into a gelding still." He said to the horse before looking at Chai. "Maybe he does, that doesn't change that I can't. I like you Chai, but in the end it wouldn't work. I have to take care of the other horses right now, you should spend some time with Guan Yu."

With that Damon showed Chai where he could find the grooming supplies for the stallion and a stall before he went and released the horses to the pasture before. He watched as some of the horses paired up and ran off together. He wanted that, but he couldn't. Trying it once and getting left had hurt and the student had been the one to approach him, just like Chai was trying to do now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai sighed somewhat as Guan Yu nickered pawing at the ground with his hoof before turning his back only to kick a bit of dirt at damon. Chai tried to refrain from laughing at the sight. " You weren't kidding when you stated he was a spirited horse. perhaps once I groom Guan Yu how about you and I have a race Damon. If I win we can have lunch right here at the stables. That way you'll be near the horses.. I am betting Guan Yu is a speedy horse. And if you win we keep our relationship as friends."ஒ†

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff