Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:26 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

"thanks, your not too bad yourself." he looked at the boy beside him and smiled. his ear flicked. "I'm haku." he held out his hand. this boy was cute. he looked away somewhat shy to hide his blush. when it was gone he looked back at him. "I know this may sound weird but would it be ok if I drew you?" his ears perked up. for some reason he thought this boy would be good to draw.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:37 pm
User Image

Yuki slightly smiled when the boy complemented his drawings to, When the boy introduced him self so Yuki did the same "Well Haku, nice to meet you, I'm Yuki" Grabbing Haku's hand to shake. When Haku asked to draw Yuki he was kind of surprised no one ever asked if they could draw him before it was always the opposite, Yuki smirked a boyish smile, this was the first time that Yuki met a person he didn't hate at first sight and besides he was kind of ... adorable "Sure, I don't mind"  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

He purred in delight. slightly bouncing. he picked up his pencil. "um, you can get in a position if you want. anything that is comfortable." he felt his face burn as it turned a light pink. he looked at the page, his hand moving quickly like crazy. after about five minutes he had the hair style, head and eyes done.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:11 pm
Yuki Achimu

User Image

Yuki smiled as he saw the boy slighty bounce at his answer, Yuki got in a pose with his elbow on the desk and his hand over his mouth looking directly at Haku with somewhat interested eyes "How's this?" after he said this he slightly saw light pink on Haku's cheeks while he looked at his book, chuckling a bit at this Yuki smirked again at this boy cuteness.  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

he took a peak at yuki, then looked back at the page. his hand moved quicker. he had all the way to the shoulders done. he looked up at him more often after that. and had a concentrated look on his face. it would appear cute to yuki since almost every serious face he had would always appear cute to someone. his aqua blue eyes seemed to be sparkling. and every so often when he looked up he would study yuki for a few minutes, give a light blush and then go back to drawing.

Devils-Misstress10

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:33 pm
HakuZail

User Image

Yuki tried to hide his laughs at how serious Haku got when drawing, Yuki use to be like that which made his smile grow a little more, yuki watched for awhile as Haku looked at him then back at his book with a slight blush every time "You seem to like to stare" chuckling a bit at Haku meaning it to be a joke, since it was quite and Yuki always got a little nervous when it was completely quite.  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

his face went dark pink. "y-yeah... I just like getting a good look." he smiled. yuki was a very handsome person indeed. he finished up the light sketch. he put his pencil down and got out a black pen. he then began to trace the outline. "I got the light sketch done. you don't have to be in that position anymore." he looked at yuki. smiling. his face was still a in a deep blush.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:03 pm
Yuki Achimu

User Image

Yuki slightly blushed when he saw Haku turn dark pink but quickly pushed it off to the side before Haku saw it, As he heard Haku say he could move out from the pose "Oh, but I like watching you draw, it's interesting and kind of cute to watch you get all serious". Smirking while he watched Haku reaction Yuki was having fun making Haku flustered.  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

his face turned red when yuki said it was cute the way he got serious. he took a peek up at yuki. then looked back down and finally finished drawing over the light sketch with pen. he leaned back to let the ink dry. looking at the drawing then yuki. he perfered to look at the real yuki. "and you look very handsome in that pose." he smiled. waiting to see his reaction.

Devils-Misstress10
((lol sorry. computer lag))

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:25 pm
HakuZail
it's okay, lol

Yuki Achimu

User Image

Yuki froze at what he said leaning his head forward where his bangs hung over his eyes and slightly blushed again "Well, um..." laughing slightly while scratching his head a little bit out of embarrassment. When he finally got his composer back he looked at Haku in the eyes and said "But your cuter" Smirking, now it was a competition  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

"nope! sorry but your far cuter than me." he took out his color pencils and started coloring yuki's cloths. "I do not even come close to how cute you are." he was still blushing some.

Devils-Misstress10
sorry, my gaia online said the game was full of too may users

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:43 pm
HakuZail
mine did too, so no worries

User Image

Yuki looked at the boy and smirked "What was that a confession from you?" Yuki still looking at Haku so that he can watch any reaction from him. Yuki then moved closer to watch him color in the drawing "Wow, your better than I thought puppy" Smiling, Yuki decided that was his nickname from now on.  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

he switched color pencils to work on his tie. "y-yeah... I guess it is a confession." he blushed more. his face was a dark pink again. "thank you kitty kat." he purred. he decided to give yuki a nickname as well. after finishing the tie he went to the eyes.

Devils-Misstress10

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:10 pm
HakuZail

User Image

Yuki froze when Haku agreed to the confession thing, then started to blush madly covering his face quickly to try and hide from Haku "U-u-mm..." smiling slightly under his hand while scratching his head slightly out of embarrassment again. And right after that he heard Haku call him kitty cat he almost lost it *coughs* turning away from the boy so he could gain some sense again "Well, well and I thought you were shy, was I dead wrong" chuckling a bit Yuki turned back around "Well, I guess it isn't so bad" smirking Yuki grabbed Haku hand that he wasn't using and placed a light kiss on it  

Devils-Mistress10

Loyal Girl

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Torii Attendant 100

HakuZail

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

Haku Zail

he stopped drawing. "I am very shy actually... your the first person I have really opened up to about anything." he turned just in time to see the blush on his face. he felt yuki take his hand and kissed it. his face lit up with another blush. "u-um I-I-I" he was speechless. his blue eyes were wide, and his ears perked. giving him very cute look. he then took the hand that grabbed his. kissing it lightly.

Devil-Misstress10
aww this is so cute, I'm sorry I was wiggling and giggling when I read this

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas