Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Hot Springs ][ Public Oasis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

His eyes were firmly planted on this new girl, giving her his undivided attention. As he watched her his eyes seemed to vibrate to such a small degree that it would be hard pressed to notice it. It continued for a handful of seconds before coming to an abrupt end. As soon as they did Genesis let out a single bark of laughter before putting his arms behind his head and leaning back"Sensor! Never woulda guessed" Truth be told it would be useful to have a sensor on his own squad but by now Delta was beyond the level that Genin could handle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lacie Roux

Shinobi Info: Ninjutsu Class / Sensory Subclass / Genin / Yukigakure /
Relationship Status: Single
Current Mood: -------
Current Ryo: 0
Current AC: 0

Chakra pool: 270/270
Reserve Chakra: 25/25
Weapons: Kunai (14), Shuriken (10), Smoke bomb (6)

--------------------------------------------"There is no coincidence.."-------------------------------------------

Lacie looked back over towards Keiji opening her left eye, she had read all of their moods enough. "Ah, i see then. Have you sent anyone to the other villages?.... And before you ask, I only close my eyes to amplify my sensory abilities to allow me to see clearly. Otherwise i could use the abilities without closing them, but having them closed allows me to concentrate better than usual even if only one eye is closed." Lacie told him knowing that his emotions had fluctuated into more of a questioning emotion. She then turned towards Genisis "Bingo, I am in fact a Sensory Shinobi, but unlike normal ones, i have a more enhanced ability thanks to something i learned." Lacie told him, she knew he was giving her undivided attention just by the way he acted and looked over at her. What worried her a bit was that the steam was starting to clear more from the spring, which means she would be more exposed when she went to get out.

-----------------------------"..In fate.." -----------------------------

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis eyed her warily, she was rather eager to give out her own secrets...as if she had any"Nice, the me guess though" He had to mentally suppress he urge to laugh. As if it was a guess"Either the Zetsu Sensory Technique or the Kurama's Minds Eye Technique. I happen to know the latter. While I may not be as naturally gifted at sensing as you I do posses some capability in the matter" The fact that this girl could read emotions unsettled him. He knew that whenever he was around her he would never be able to be at ease around her'She's nice...but she's no Shimiru' Oddly enough that thought seemed to comfort him. As if there was a temptation removed from his path and he could focus once more"If you'll excuse me, I have a promotion hearing to attend" At that he winked at Keiji before standing, wrapping a towel around himself and exiting the hot springs"It was nice to meet you all" He said with a smile as he walked into the other room. Once there he dressed and promptly exited, heading to the Kages office  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 500 // Ryo: 400 // CP: 200/220 ll]

He blinked, feeling a bit drowsy now from all the steam he was getting. Still, he was a bit disappointed for not being able to communicate so thoroughly with the other male party. Perhaps he should have just napped after all. Oh, but of course. Hanzo had yet completed his mission. Eyeing the camera back from behind, he gently floated his way to retrieve it from within the bucket. But he wouldn't leave so soon, his neck was still sore. Despite all his odds, his minutes in silence were not wasted. He liked listening to others depending on the general occasion and listening to Lacie explain her speciality made him more knowing. He thought it was awkward the way she stated his emotional points so dead on. Anyway, he didn't mind it any less, except the male should decide to be more careful about his deterrent ability. Of course he was nervous, especially with another female in the nude. He frowned a delicate arch to himself as he turned his head back to his knee. I must...be more discreet.

"That's fascinating, Lacie-san. I look forward to working together at some point in the future. Hopefully soon. And don't fret, the good ones will come to those who without knowing." He was twisting the seams of his hair to wrench out the water now. "And also perhaps some friendly group evaluations. Different teams cross sparring against each other. It could test team work, or something else." Hanzo gently suggested to Keiji some time after Genesis had left.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700

The girl was quick to explain how she was able to amplify her sensory abilities, something that interested the kage. "Not to Suna. While I was out traveling, I came to know that that place is crawling with highly ranked shinobi. I sent the jounin monk to Kiri but he could not get in, and then Hanzo accompanied him to Kumo, where they did gain entrance." Genesis helped to answer his next question, of the two techniques which may have helped Lacie increase her sensory abilities. Then he had to leave, he had raised a brow at the boy winking at him but knew what the other had meant.

It was then that Hanzo had spoken up, with ideas on how to further help train the shinobi and such. "I could easily form something such as that, Hanzo. The chuunin and jounin exams are actually supposed to be going on at Ikebana, but I didn't mention that since most of you were only genin when the festival started. That would be just as good a way to evaluate you all." Yawning softly, the male shifted slightly from where he sat, comfortable yet the stone making his back a little stiff. "So, we've heard the love life of both Lacie and Genesis. What about you, Hanzo?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 500 // Ryo: 400 // CP: 200/220 ll]

"Ah hah, fair." He guessed so, if he put it that way. That explained why he didn't see as many gennin on the way home. The conversation eventually transitioned to personal relationships. Something, Hanzo himself could not ultimately grasp. Hanzo took a little longer than usual to respond as he was still processing this concept. He was never serious with girls anytime in his past circles and mainly fooled around. It wasn't anything odd other than a setback and he did enjoy the company of beautiful women. But after a while, they get so tiresome. Or more like his interests touch upon a less frequent quirk. Casted aside by the oddity of his transfixed mind, Hanzo hadn't realized how often he would glance to the Yukikage. Admirably enough, he maintained a fit prestige in both mind and body.

Steady amber eyes flickered to his fair chiseled features following the sharpness of his jaws down to the whelp of his adams apple. His fixed stare could have slid longer below his neck's valley but he shook it off in his early consciousness. His subconsciousness thought of this as nothing..important to note. His fingers combed back his hair after squeezing most of the water weight out of it. Ah, back to the question. He just thought it was amusing enough to be expected to confide to the general public. His lips stretched to give off a serpant's smirk. As if he held chagrin to the subject, Hanzo leered away toward the inner sanctions.

"Mm...Nothing worth reporting. Knowing my luck, I just might become a monk.~" He joked though but the message in tone indicated his leaving. Standing up, he re-adjusted the towel around his waist before picking up the basket. "If it's all right with you, I'll come to you, Lord Kage, once I've finished my training. Gah, my fingers are all so pruny already..~ Some great conversations we've had in...here. Ja'nee~" Waving, his silhouette disappeared the deeper he walked down the steamy house.

[[Exits to the Dojo]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Lacie Roux

--------------------------------------------"There is no coincidence.."-------------------------------------------

Lacie sighed as both Genisis and Hanzo left. She was now alone with the Yukikage, but then again now was a good time to get to know the kage as well. "So you think i could maybe head to Suna then once i reach the rank of Chuunin? I already know quite a few of the techniques you had me learn, and it would be better since im a sensor and could see everything around me..." Lacie trailed off a little at the end as she let that sink in before going further. "Also, Genisis was right about those two Sensory techniques... I actually learned both of them.... Just thought i should tell you since you technically are the Anbu leader." Lacie told him as she stopped talking for now, since it was only the two of them and they were both sensors, then they could easily see where each other was in the spring.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

The other checking him out had not been noticed by Keiji, although it was interesting to hear the other was not having much luck. Strange he supposed, but perhaps the other was just busy with his career at the moment. Nodding his head at the other's plans he replied "I will see you later then, Hanzo." Once the other had left, only he and Lacie were left. Hearing the other speak about spying on Suna made Keiji a little uneasy. "I've heard things about Suna but I'm not sure what are actual facts and what are not. All I know is that they stand alone, possibly neutral, and they have many high ranked shinobi. If I were to send you there, you'd have to be of a higher rank than chuunin and I'd need the muscle to back up any retaliation if you happened to be caught." As much as he wanted information, he had the safety and welfare of Yukigakure to think about.

He'd gotten enough of what he could from Kiri and Kumo, but for now it was time to lay off spying until he had actual, properly trained Anbu under his control. It was interesting to hear she had learned both techniques, perhaps he would look into them and add them to his own set of techniques. "Mm... it's good to know you're augmenting your abilities. But I'm sure soon Akatsuki will be the new Anbu/Oinin leader, considering he's now of jounin rank."

Haruhi000777

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 am
Haruhi000777

Lacie Roux

Lacie nodded seeing his point in both matters. "Well then, what do i need to do to get to Jounin rank? or in your opinion, whats the fastest route to Jounin? Or do you think i should shoot for higher than Jounin?" Lacie asked him as she wondered what his recommendation was. She would love to do Recon missions since her abilities allowed her to do so, plus she could maybe do it alone if she was a high enough rank and trained some more.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 am
User Image

His response to her question was rather swift "Right now, the chuunin and jounin exams for the rest of the nations is going and obviously it is too late to enter. So until the next one, you will simply have to do missions to achieve promotions. Simple D and C rank missions should help you make it to Chuunin easily enough. Then B and possibly A rank missions up to jounin. I'd rather have Anbu spy on villages, so that will take awhile. I want you to aim for that or higher." He would also need some hunter shinobi. Akatsuki might fit that bill, since Bakuton was not exactly a skill for stealth. He'd have to see though, he'd thought Hanzo might become a hunter shinobi as well.

Haruhi000777

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 pm
Haruhi000777

Lacie Roux

Lacie sat there for a moment before talking again. "Do you think i can have permission to do some easy B-ranked missions? I know Genin aren't supposed to do them, but I would like to rank up quickly. And by my calculations I would have to do every D and C rank mission on the Yukigakure mission board twice in order to get to Chuunin rank..." Lacie told him knowing her calculations weren't wrong. Unless she could get some high leveled missions, then she was screwed until another Chuunin exam. By now her body was getting all prune like, so she grabbed her towel then hopped up out of the water and quickly wrapped it around herself shielding her body from view.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image

Perhaps she was right. After giving it some thought he said "Alright, I can give you two or three B-ranked missions. They all concern felony crimes within the village. There's still an element of danger to them though, so if you're sure you have enough techniques and training, you can go to my office and ask my water clone for them." He did want the shinobi of his village to become as strong as possible. Yet he wanted to be careful so that none of them became seriously injured, so it was better to be a little cautious.

Haruhi000777

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Lacie Roux

Current Mood: Excited

Lacie nodded as she went to leave the spring but stopped. "Im sure i could handle more than two or three missions. But I know im ready, I'll be sure to ask your clone. Thank you Yukikage-sama." Lacie told him as she then left into the small building where she quickly put her clothes back on then ran off for the Yukikages office to get the missions she would need to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

After having spoken with Lacie, the male continued to relax in the hot springs for a little while longer. After all, there wasn't much to do since he had his water clone taking care of things at the office. Yet he was bored just sitting around ad doing nothing. Tired of soaking, the male got out of the hot springs, dried off, dressed, and then left for the streets of Yukigakure.

((Exit))

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 am
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 2400 // Ryo: 1308 // CP: 270/270 ll]

Hanzo received his towel and admittance at the entrance before folding his clothes in a neat pile by the blocks. Not one to use mirrors, he shrugged off his bandages and disposed of them in a bin until he wrapped a towel around his waist. The one thing he didn't mind about his hair was the fact that it frequently kept his distraction. Braiding, twisting, twirling, anything that kept his own set of eyes from lingering over his own skin for much longer. Still within the men's wing, he received a 'mild' reaction from a person he passed by his left down the short corridor. When he turned to look, the man had already turned his head and passed the door into the baths. The young male simply sighed as he pushed back his bangs. His rupture marks were radially worse on that side of his face which also continued it's way down to the rest of his body. It was generally why he abstained from cutting his hair since most of his concealed the rest that mapped his back and arms.

The male entered the steamy waters and rested his back against the warm rock slab. His cognitive thinking naturally drew him away from the densest area but today his thoughts were to just rest and reflect. He wondered about certain things such as why they came to be. Cause...and effect. In the he lived in were such beliefs limited to this?

-----
Through his bout and meditative stance about life's philosophy, he lifted his pruny self and head out for some training and mission taking.
[[Exits]]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games