Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Where does on create there own bloodline?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:14 pm
Jak1Strider

You don't anymore last I heard.  

Nero Ashraven

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:43 pm
Nero Inferni
Jak1Strider

You don't anymore last I heard.

ight thxs for the info  
HeadlessKoko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:49 pm
RIP. WRONG GUILD. I REPEAT. WRONG GUILD.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:11 am
HeadlessKoko

SONG!!!

Hiiiii 😁

Neverland manga has gotten sooooo guud!! Thank you for introducing it to me before it was popular!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:51 am
Might Senju Flowers
HeadlessKoko

SONG!!!

Hiiiii 😁

Neverland manga has gotten sooooo guud!! Thank you for introducing it to me before it was popular!

SENJUUUU!!!

Why you no in discord?!

And yeah, Neverland is still amazing with each chapter! The last chapter made me want to play a genjutsu master in particular.

Btw btw. I have a new manga suggestion for you. If you like perverted mcs, then I highly suggest Chainsawman. Usually, I can't stand pervert mcs, but this mc is quite refreshing so far.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:14 pm
HeadlessKoko
Might Senju Flowers
HeadlessKoko

SONG!!!

Hiiiii 😁

SENJUUUU!!!

Why you no in discord?!

And yeah, Neverland is still amazing with each chapter! The last chapter made me want to play a genjutsu master in particular.

Btw btw. I have a new manga suggestion for you. If you like perverted mcs, then I highly suggest Chainsawman. Usually, I can't stand pervert mcs, but this mc is quite refreshing so far.

Eehhh, last time I was on the discord, AZ and Kerron made it a point to ban me for petty reasons 🤣. So now that Ergo and AOE let me back in, I think I’ll avoid dicord and focus on the RP. I don’t want to call someone’s character a Nazi (when they have Nazi like tendencies/characteristics) or make a silly joke about exercising myself to death and get banned for “joking about nazis and suicide”

But I shall be here if you’d like to RP!!
Link me your Discord so we can talk neverland! Also I’m not too into perversion in manga, but you’ve never referred me to a bad manga, so I’ll have to give that one a try tonight!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:54 pm
Might Senju Flowers
HeadlessKoko
Might Senju Flowers
HeadlessKoko

SONG!!!

Hiiiii 😁

SENJUUUU!!!

Why you no in discord?!

Eehhh, last time I was on the discord, AZ and Kerron made it a point to ban me for petty reasons 🤣. So now that Ergo and AOE let me back in, I think I’ll avoid dicord and focus on the RP. I don’t want to call someone’s character a Nazi (when they have Nazi like tendencies/characteristics) or make a silly joke about exercising myself to death and get banned for “joking about nazis and suicide”

Link me your Discord so we can talk neverland! Also I’m not too into perversion in manga, but you’ve never referred me to a bad manga, so I’ll have to give that one a try tonight!

Here, here! I think you should be able to search me with that :thinking: . HeadlessKoko#6643  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Nero Ashraven

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:08 pm
Might Senju Flowers
HeadlessKoko
Might Senju Flowers
HeadlessKoko

SONG!!!

Hiiiii 😁

SENJUUUU!!!

Why you no in discord?!

Well Az and Kerron are hypocritical jackasses, feel free to come back as they're no longer crew here!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:52 pm
when are y'all gonna trust me to run a village? i can be good!  

ghostfinch

Seeker

LaViela

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:27 pm
Helloooo

Is there any thread where I can ask some questions?

I'm confused about the "Illegitimate Child" discipline.

So if I chose saiketsu/Oni combo I'd get the saiketsu techniques without the passive traits and I'd only get the oni traits?  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:12 pm
LaViela

Hello there!

That's correct. The Illegitimate Child discipline would allow you to only have the techniques for Saiketsu or Oni, while only getting the passive traits for another. You can pick which clan falls under the specific condition.

There's also a discord for the guild where a questions thread is located, where mods will usually respond much quicker to your needs.

Discord Link: Shinobi Nations

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

LaViela

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:31 pm
Zak the Panduh
LaViela

Hello there!

That's correct. The Illegitimate Child discipline would allow you to only have the techniques for Saiketsu or Oni, while only getting the passive traits for another. You can pick which clan falls under the specific condition.

There's also a discord for the guild where a questions thread is located, where mods will usually respond much quicker to your needs.

Discord Link: Shinobi Nations

Thanks <3  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:24 pm
Is it okay to use chakra strings without puppeteer class? if so should i make a custom justsu for it or nah? and can one create a rpc without chakra and boost ones strength? lol all the questions tho.  

Jak1Strider

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces