Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Corpus Callosum Liberation Project

Back to Guilds

Tags: Creativity, Freedom, role playing, life, and fun 

Reply Role Play Haven
Deadly Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:19 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby frowned then nodded, knowing that nothign would help. "Right...of course." She said then brought her hands to her chest. She looked to the side and sighed. Ruby walked over to the tree Clayton had uprooted. It seemed like things were going well, but of course she had to be a klutz and trip over a root that was sticking out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image

Clayton (Clarity)

Clayton was near her as Ruby fell onto him, he looked down to her. "Please, don't trouble yourself with the sinners ruby.. If something happened to you.. I would never forgive myself to let you slip out of my safety." He said then caress her cheeks gently.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:31 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby sighed, trying to think. She hated how he had to live. She placed her hands on his chest and looked at him seriously. "Clayton..." She paused as she tried to gather up courage. "I know...I know you aren't even trying or doing anything but you've somehow made me fall for you." She confessed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image

Clayton (Clarity)

Clayton looked to her, Wondering what was that. "I made you fall for me...?" He asked, he didn't had a worry expression but.. it was still blank.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:40 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby back away slightly and tilted her head. "You're not familiar with the term?" She sighed then bit her lip. ""I've developed feelings for you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image

Clayton (Clarity)

"...Why..." Clayton looked to her. "Whatever you do.. Just promise me not to go to Larissa.." He put his hands on her shoulders, deeply concerned for her.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby's face softened. "It's something about you that is attractive to me." She told him them smiled. "You don't have to worry...I don't even know who this person is or where they live."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image

Clayton (Clarity)

Clayton nodded. "Good.. Let's get back then.." He said as he stood up, getting back on the horses. Holding his hand out to her.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:07 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby nodded and followed him back to the horse. She took his hand and was soon on the horse with him. "So...tell me...who was that man?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:10 pm
User Image

Clayton (Clarity)

"His name is Ryan, He is pride and is a sinner. He robbed my sister's eyes, which made her blind." Clayton said then held her close to him while he took the horses back to the stable.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:14 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby nodded. "I see...I see that this is a pattern." She said as she looked forward. Even though he couldn't return her feelings, it didn't stop her from feeling love toward him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image

Clayton (Clarity)

"Ruby, Do you know the seven vice and virtues?" He asked while not looking to her.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:23 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby nodded slowly. "Yeah, at least familiar with the 7 deadly sins. Virtues aren't talked about as much as the sins." She said to him as she continued to look ahead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:46 pm
User Image

Clayton (Clarity)

"Do you know how they were born?" he said as the horse walked. "How they were born.. Evil was already born but.. the virtues didn't have bodies before. Instead there was two hunters who would hunt down evil to keep the sin's power from overflooding the world." He said then looking to her. "But.. one of the hunter died, since then, it caused the vitrues like me.. to come into this mortal body of mines.. I am Clarity, Clayton is just a name to be given."

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

Ruby

User Image

Ruby listened to him. It was such an odd story but from what she saw she felt compelled to find it as truth. "Wow...so, you are essential part of a person who used to live?" She asked, trying to make sure she got it right.

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff