Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:13 pm
(( emotion_facepalm Yeah... didn't realize that last night.))

Or three? Sounds like you are hungry. *giggles nervously*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:56 pm
Hey man! Cherry coke! Stat! -pounds table with a fist- scream

-the bartender hurries over with a can, he opens it but before he can pour it into her drink, she grabs it from him and downs half of it then stands abruptly-

So food? Food would be good. -slips and arm through Kits' and tugs gently- Er...Taus, was it? Will you be joining us to the restaurant?
sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:35 pm
Absolutely... the restaurant, the beach, the hood of the bartender's car... anywhere you want it wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:22 pm
*stands up* All right, then. *looks at dame* Where should we go? One of the places down there? *points in the general direction of the small group of restaurants* Oh, that place we went last night was pretty good.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:06 pm
*having grown impatient waiting for this man to leave and seeing his nudity scare away some customers, he went ahead and alerted security anyway who show up before the group is able to make up their minds about restaurants and haul Taus away*

{{*unable to come up with responses anymore and not wanting to be stuck in Costa Rica for who knows how long because of it* emotion_zombie }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:35 am
(( sweatdrop Sorry, I forgot it was my turn. sweatdrop ))

-the pair watch the naked man being hauled off and go eat dinner-

. . .

-While lounging around their cabana Saturday morning, dame asks Kits if she'd like to stay another week- I just really like it here and I had another week planned off to recoup from the flight. Whatcha say? Wanna spend another week in paradise with me? whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:33 pm
*looks over the top of her book at dame* Hmmm... I'll have to call AS and make sure everything's okay there. As long as it's going well there, I don't see why not. *gets up and wanders off to find her phone to make the call* It's here somewhere... cat_sweatdrop I had it this morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:51 am
((Oh good, sweatdrop Maybe we'll actually get time to rp together over this next week. lol -shakes fist at RL-))

-dame chuckles and goes back to flipping through her magazine- Lemme know if you need me to call it. lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:28 pm
*calls from the kitchen* I found it, it was on the counter... for some reason. *sits down to make her calls*

*a little while later, walks back to where dame's sitting* Well, everything's fine at AS. I called Mitri too, though, and he said MW is closing down. cat_confused I didn't get to hear much else, because he had to go chase Smok out of the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:38 pm
-completely oblivious to what Kits said she then looks up from her magazine- Oh you found it! biggrin Good. Everything good then?

-stands up, puts her magazine down and stretches- Whatcha wanna do today?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:47 pm
... *stares at dame, wondering if she was even listening* cat_neutral Everything's fine at AS... cat_confused I just said that.

*shrugs* I dunno. I'd just planned on packing up, making sure I've got everything. *sets her phone down on the table next to the chair dame was in*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:50 pm
Wanna rent a car and go on an adventure?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:55 pm
All right. That sounds like fun. We've pretty much been sticking to stuff we can walk to. Except for the day we went out on that boat, that is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:10 pm
Yeah, that driver was a pig too. rolleyes Next time we go on a boat I vote we drive it ourselves. Or find someone nicer. I wanted to just kick him overboard. mad

Sounds great. I hear there is a rainforest nearby! biggrin Within driving distance. 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:18 pm
I wouldn't have blamed you at all. cat_lol If we hadn't paid up front, he wouldn't have gotten anything. cat_stare

The rainforest sounds nice. A little change from the beach. Not that there's anything wrong with the beach, we've just been staring at it for two weeks. cat_lol  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games