Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:42 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest & Prince Zavia

User ImageUser Image

Tousa smiled at Tamara, reaching to pat the hand that gripped his arm a few times in as comforting a measure as he felt comfortable giving, simply waiting for Mother Bera to come back out with their food. It did not take long, soon enough two rather large bowls of noodles were set in front of them and Bera folded her arms over her rather bountiful body. "Two Noodle specials, on the house!" She stated excitedly looking between the two. "Go ahead and eat up! It's the first time I've seen Tousa with a lady! Now should Mother Bera get either of you anything to drink?"

Tousa was already slurping down noodles when he paused and looked to Tamara as if the question hinged on her answer. His chopsticks held his noodles steady as well, making sure that they didn't fall onto the bar top due to the distance they were traveling from bowl to mouth.

Zavia just raised an eyebrow to Anja as she circled around him, clearly unperturbed by the action. "I think I'm starting to see how this all worked out. You're a rather smart pet aren't you?" The Prince sneered and just as she walked off he stated in a slightly louder than was probably necessary voice. "I would suggest you keep your hands away from Prince Tousa dog. It won't do for him to be playing with his pet when he has more important matters to attend to now. Best you be on your way soon enough like a good stray."

Once she was with the guards they quickly followed her in silence, not really wanting to say anything unless they brought ire onto themselves. It wasn't until a few minutes after the encounter did the gruff one speak up. "I hate that man... Nothing like Prince Tousa. Plenty like his father though." The kinder one was actually the one to try and hush up the other this time. "Do you want to get discharged from service! The king'll leave you penniless if one of his informants here's you go on a ramble like that." The guard huffed, holding his weapon a bit closer. "Just saying the gods be damned truth."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:08 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tamara picked up her eating utensils and was jsut staring at the food, amazed. She looked over at Tousa who was slurping it down. She looked then at Mother Bera, "Uh...can I have....some...water please?" she asks while avoiding eye contact. She took a bite of her noodles and her face lit up, "These are really good." she commented as she took more and more bites, keeping up her manners at the same time.

Someone shouted from the other side of the tavern, "Cute girl you got there Tousa! Where'd you get her?"
A man came up to them and touched her on the shoulder. Tamara jerked and ended up spilling the hot bowl of noodles all over her, "Ow!" she stood up but she bumped into the man,"Watch it!" he said
"I'm sorry." she said

Anja ignored the male's comments. Instead she tried to keep herself calm. An outburst was the last thing anyone needed, "Are you sure that one isn't his son? They seem a bit too similar to me. I hate both of them and I wish them dead."

It took a little longer, but before long they arrived back at her room. She turned towards the guards, "Thank you. Have a good night and take care." she went inside and shut the door. Anja went to the window seat and sat down, staring at the outside world  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:31 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Mother Bera gave a thumbs up. "You've got it!" and she was already moving down the bar to get water for the two of them. Tousa just smiled and went back to slurping his noodles. That was until someone cat called the both of them which led him to cough and sputter for a moment.

As he was clearing his wind pipe and patting at his chest the touching happened and his coughing was quickly silenced as he straightened himself up out of his chair, moving to tap the man on the shoulder. When the man looked up Tousa just gave a small smile. "I believe you were the first to cause trouble so it should be you apologizing. Shouldn't touch a lady without permission my friend." With that Tousa went to sock the man straight in the face to floor him in one go.

The guards looked at each other and shrugged at her comment of wanting both Tousa's father and Zavia dead. "I'd usually report that sort of language but... It's understandable." Stated the more prudish one. The kinder one just let out a small chuckle and shook his head. Once they reached her room they both just gave a nod, the kinder one spoke up. "I'm working as your night guard as well so if you need anything just let me know." The more gruff one let out a sigh. "Same here... The wife is going to kill me."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:46 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tamara jumped and covered her mouth. Now they were fighting? She didn't know what to do.
The man laughed as he fell on the floor. He wiped his mouth and stood back up. He made a fist and slugged him right back
"You can't h it Prince Tousa!"? said a patron
"Who cares? Fight!"

Anja just stayed in her room for the rest of the evening unless she was forced out  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:57 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa certainly wasn't expecting to be slugged back mostly because he was hoping to put the guy down with the one hit rather than any sense of class separation. He stumbled back a few steps and chuckled with a shrug. "Don't worry about me being a prince or not, I started this, but I'm going to end it real fast." Tousa lunged back at the man and moved to deliver a left hook, then an uppercut before trying to sneak in a cheeky cup check with a harsh knee to the gonads. This wasn't a duel, it was a bar room brawl. He didn't feel any sort of need to follow a strict rule set.

"Go ahead and have my noodles Princess Tamara, I'll be done real." He gave a grunt as he continued the swift ensuing bar fight with this man. "Fast here and I know you were pretty hungry." Mother Bera came back with two waters from down the bar and she sighed as she set the cups in front of Tamara. "So he's gone and done it again hasn't he? Sorry about the Fool Prince. He might have a busted lip and bruised body parts after this. Want me to get you something to take care of him after he's done?" Mother Bera asked, looking to Tamara with a smile, seeming to just be ignoring the fight entirely for the moment. As long as they didn't break anything that was in the bar she wasn't going to step in.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:03 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tamara was just, shocked. Were all men this unruly? She went back to eating her noodles, while keeping and eye on the fight. She nodded to Bera about getting her something

"That was a low move Tousa!" said a guy while he rubbed his family jewels.
"He deserved it, touching a real pretty girl like that. And she's a Princess too."
"A Princess?"
a few clustered around her. She was feeling overwhelmed again as she tried to keep her composure.

The guy took a few hits and blocked some others. He in turn sucker punched him in the gut, and threw him into a table, that crashed and broke into pieces.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:14 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa landed on the table and first it was a grunt. Then a cough as it broke under him. Mother Bera had left to go get Tamara something only to have zoomed back with a bit of cream and a clean cloth at the sound of the breaking. She was then around the bar and grabbing both Tousa and his opponent, ignoring the crowd around Tamara. She picked them both up in her meaty arms. "You broke one of Mother Bera's tables!" She looked between the two with a scowl. "You both know the rules when it comes to breaking Mother Bera's things." Tousa let out a long, shuddered breath as he recovered from being tossed onto the table.

"... I'll make sure it's replaced by tomorrow Mother Bera. I promise." Tousa stated like a scolded child. She then looked to the other man as Tousa was let go, the compensation enough. She was waiting for his answer and if he tried to get wild with her she would immediately put him in a meaty armed headlock.

Tousa however was now free and looking at the swarmed Tamara. If it wasn't one man, it was another. "Alright! Alright! All of you! Give her some space! Bunch of hungry wolves you are! Shoo! Shoo before I start tossing hot noodles into your eyes!" He was shoving his way to the bowl he was given and grabbed some of the noodles with his chopsticks threateningly. Just as Mother Bera had predicted, he had a busted lip and a bruising eye, not to mention the bruise that was probably forming on his back and on other parts of his body he had been punched in that were currently clothed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:19 am
Kami GearX

The guy looked like he was a child as he nodded, "I'm sorry Mother Bera." once he was let go, he went to start cleaning up the mess he made

Tamara was very grateful as the crowd died down, "Thank you Prince Tousa." she said. She went to eat her noodles, but she was still shaking. She wanted to go back to the castle. Tamara touched his face, "Look at you....we have to clean those up."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:52 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa sat at his dish and let out a small chuckle at her looking at his bruises. "Eh, don't worry about it to much. I've suffered worse y'know. This is a kingdom at war remember." The words came out a bit more sour than they probably should have. His gaze flicked from his food over to her and he gave Tamara a small smile.

Mother Bera had let go of the man and gone back around the bar with folded arms. "You boys always being a rowdy bunch. Why Mother Bera has rules for this place." She went to shine another tankard with the cloth. Tousa chuckled at the woman's grumblings. "I guess I should say you're welcome shouldn't I?" He asked Tamara. The touch to his face caused him to pause just a small fraction. He wasn't going to be rude about it, but it certainly didn't feel right on his skin for her to be touching his face like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:12 pm
Kami GearX

Tamara smiled at him and removed her hand. She took the damp cloth that was given to her and began to pat his wounds. She admired how brave and noble he was, "Yes, thank you." she looked around the place and it calmed down. Hard to believe something like this happened. She put some bandages on him and resumed eating her meal and drinking water. She didn't have a lot to say. She frowned. She should have more to say. But what could she say?

"Umm....do they have anything sweet here?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:51 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa let her clean the light scratches and bruises that were visible. He would keep the now growing sore parts of the rest of his body covered. He'd tend to them when he was in his room by himself. He just continued eating until his bowl was empty and then moved to sip at his water, the bruised eye now shut. Wouldn't be to bad in a few hours, was just temporary.

Then she asked if they had anything sweet to eat and Tousa looked to Mother Bera with his one still open eye. "Mother Bera, could you make us two of my favorite treat?" Mother Bera looked to him after having placed two tankards of mead down for other patrons and gave a thumbs up. "It is good the scrawny girl is eating! Mother Bera was scared that she might be starving! Just give Mother Bera a moment to make it."

With that Bera was gone into the back once more, swiping away the items that Tamara needed to clean at Tousa's face. Tousa just gave a lop sided grin at Tamara. "Cinammon, a bit of butter, some sugar, all rolled in a spiral of pie crust. It's not the sweetest dessert ever but... I think it will satisfy any sweet tooth we might have and it just uses spare dough."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:00 pm
Kami GearX

Tamara nodded, "It sounds wonderful." she jumped at each loud noise that was made in the tavern. She mustn't be so scared. Especially with Tousa around. Still, though, she moved closer to him, "I am more pleased with the arrangement with each minute I spend with you."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:31 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa chuckled. "It's one of my favorite treats to have to be honest, partially because I only ask Mother Bera for it so I don't get it that often considering how often I get other sweets." His one eye glanced to her as she kept jumping and he moved to put a hand on her shoulder. "Princess Tamara, relax... No one here is going to try and do anything bad. Despite the brawl and crowding they're genuinely nice people here, just a bit rough with their expressions."

He then tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow. "Might I ask why that is? Personally I don't like the idea of an arranged marriage it's such a bad decision in my eyes. Not that you are a bad person, I just don't like the idea of them in general." He let out a sigh and hung his head. "Sorry... That came out wrong I swear."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:20 pm
Kami GearX

Tamara felt dismay, "All my life I was told I was going to have to have an arranged marriage. As is proper for someone like me." she turned away at his words, "Are you saying you don't want me? I'll be shamed for the rest of my life." she placed her hands on her lap. She failed. He hated her. He would surely do anything to get out of it. She stood up and ran out the door.

Tamara looked for the castle and started to make her way to it, remembering where Tousa had brought her.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:07 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa sighed as she ran off. How did he guess that was going to happen. He glanced around and noticed Mother Bera was still in the back. His time to sneak out was narrowing so he bolted, giving a small hand gesture in apology as he departed. It didn't take long for him to catch up to the Princess.

"Princess Tamara I didn't mean it like that! You're not a bad person! Just let me explain!" He stated as he came running up. His cheeks burning. It looked like he was skirt chasing now and it was a rather embarrassing sight. "Can we at least walk and talk about it so I can try to explain myself before we get back to the castle?"  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff