Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:33 pm
The holidays aren't much of an excuse for me, since I make my own schedule. cat_sweatdrop Actually, Aqua Springs could pretty much run itself most of the time. cat_neutral I just can't leave it alone, but sometimes I wonder if I'm just making more work for myself. *shrugs*

I bet the overtime pay is nice. This is one of the busiest times of year for you, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:39 pm
Not usually. But this year they wanted me to do a special holiday spread. Well, at least not the Christmas holidays aren't usually too busy, except for the normal end of the year busyness. 3nodding They've been having me take a lot of pictures for the social magazines lately.

*looks kinda of unhappy* Not really my favourite subjects to photograph. neutral

*pulls into the parking lot and finds a spot. Then walks around the car and opens the door for Kits* biggrin *leans down and kisses her* And yes, sometimes you do make it harder for yourself. lol But I think we all do that, from time to time. 3nodding  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 pm
Oh yeah, all those people from Upper GGG dressed up at their parties and stuff... I know you don't like photographing people as much. cat_neutral Bet you saw Psyzapp a few times, though. cat_lol

I know I do, but I can't help it! cat_gonk I just want to be involved with it all! I've been trying to back off some recently, though. cat_sweatdrop *she gets out of the car and waits for him to lock it, then takes his arm as they walk inside*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:59 pm
lol Yeah, I did. Looking fashionable as ever. wink xd

*smiles at her as the waiter seats them* I know you do, but its good you are backing off. Delegation is hard, but it makes life easier.

*waiter takes their drink order, Rod folds his hands over the table and looks at her* How were your holidays?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:09 pm
Of course. I'm sure she wouldn't be caught dead in something that's not in style, name-brand or designer. cat_xd

It does. I'm still checking over what my accountant does, but not as closely as I was. It really has helped to have her doing the financial stuff for me. I should have hired a professional a lot sooner. cat_sweatdrop Now people keep telling me I should have an assistant too. cat_neutral

Pretty good. Karrie, Mitri, and I went to Karrie's dad's, like always. There was a very full house this year.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:21 pm
lol Isn't it a very full house every year? xd

Do you think an assistant would help?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 pm
Not as bad as this year. Usually, everyone who lives nearby goes home at night. Mitri's mom was too drunk to drive, so she stayed, and the furnace was out at Niiki's dad's, so they were staying there too. cat_neutral They were there for a few days, cause repairs cost a lot more on holidays.

*when the waiter brings their drinks, she takes a sip and nods in approval of it* I don't know. I'm not sure if I'll be able to let someone else take over that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 pm
Well, it's definitely up to you. And with what happened with your partner being so fresh, I can understand that.

*the waiter takes their order*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 pm
*nods* I can't help thinking about that every time I consider an assistant. I guess it would be nice to have someone to take over if I needed some time off, though. But... I don't know.

*after ordering, looks down at her hands, idly playing with one of the ribbons from her outfit*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:46 pm
Well, do you have anyone that works for you now that's worked for you a while and that you trust?

*the waiter brings their food*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 pm
Well, there's the guy in charge of the team in the lounge... I guess he's really the only one, because I wouldn't be able to trust the Pet Spa lead. cat_neutral *picks at her food a bit* Everyone else is too new. I guess that's the problem with a seasonal business like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:02 pm
Yeah...that is tough, Kits.

*eats some of his food, then looks up and puts his hand over his food* Kits. I need to tell you something.

. . . *waits until she is looking at him* I've been called on assignment again.  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 pm
*nods* It is.

*concentrates on her meal for a little while, then looks up when Rod starts talking again* Oh, you have? *ears droop, knowing that means she won't see him again for a while* Where are they sending you this time, and how long?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:16 pm
Well, I don't have to take it...but... sad To be honest, I'm not happy. The only thing that makes me happy when I'm just working from the office is my relationship with you. I like travelling and taking pictures. It's what I've always wanted to do.

*he takes a sip of his drink* They are sending me to travel across Europe and then the Middle East. And maybe across Asia as well...It's six months to a year or more.

*he removes his hand and places them in his lap, staring down at his food. His voice gets quieter* I'm sorry, Kits. If I take it...well... *he pauses and sighs* It's just not fair to you. *shoulders sag a bit and he pushes food around with his fork*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:22 pm
Or more? cat_sad *looks down at her plate, but finds that she's not hungry anymore and puts her fork down* I... I don't want to hold you back, to make you feel like you can't do what makes you happy. *drops her gaze down and hesitates before speaking again* You should go ahead and take the assignment.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games