Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Dalton was relieved to see he wasn’t the only player to show up late. The boy grinned nervously at Jean before nodding at what Gypsy had said. “Got it,” he said before kicking off the ground and soaring into the air. When he heard that this was Round 3, the boy’s heart sank a little. The other four seekers already had chances to prove themselves in two different rounds. How on Earth was he going to measure up to them?

Armour Class: +13
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +3) (catching snitch +3)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll: 19
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:24 pm
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

The search for the snitch continued on silently. She note that Dalton, the Reserve Keeper from last year, had joined the search for the snitch.

Position: Seeker
                                                AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: + 4 (spotting the snitch), + 4 (catching the snitch)
                                                Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Final Roll: 16
                                                Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

quidditch x ooc :: - - -

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
First year|Ravenclaw|11

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin, knowing that he had to do something good, received the quaffle from Timothy after Echo's blazer of a shot. He wouldn't have stopped it, he knew that; so he couldn't get mad at Timothy for anything. Unfortunately, he knew Echo would be tailing him and aggressively going for the quaffle. All Benjamin hoped for was that Echo wasn't good at stealing the quaffle, which was probably not the case. Either way, he made his way, keeping a high pace, but not really maneuvering all around.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 (Stealing Quaffle) +2 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

(OOC: Sorry again, had to wait for re-acceptance)

Cara MiaKitty

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:43 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

The lone beater at the time being, smiled as he watched the seeker tryout, seeing that Lexine had indeed caught the snitch this time around. She really deserved it to be honest. The amount of times she had seen it and had become within grabbing distance with the golden snitch was numerous, yet she never seemed to be able to get it, but it seemed her practice was starting to payoff. He didn't know if Shayna let up, but it seemed that Lexine had control of the tryout from his perspective, but obviously, Shayna was the seasoned veteran of the team, even more than the team Captain, which was weird to think about.

He decided to have another go at a bludger, hoping that he could make another connection like he did previously. Might as well get a few more practice hits before he started to calm himself a little bit. He found the bludger and took a swing at it, hoping to make some contact. And as soon as he swung at it, he knew he was going to hit it sweetly. He just felt it, and when he hit the bludger, it went straight into the target again. He was doing well at the moment and maybe it was because he was relaxing. Hey, three hits in four tries was always good. Now, if that translated into the game, he would be unstoppable.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +4 (hitting and blocking bludger) -1
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Roll: 16
Final Roll #: 19
Lives: [x] [x] [-_-]  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:34 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Second Year Half-Blood

User Image
xxxxxxxx All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
------------------------------------------------- When they have been exhumed
xxxxxxxx We'll see that we need them to be who we are
------------------------------------------- Without them we'd be doomed

-------- ✦ You've have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve ✦ --------

Eugene was relieved that he wasn't alone about the fact of being late, he gave Dalton a warm wave before he nodded at Gypsy, but what he cannot understand was how she knew his usually-preferred nickname if he did not know her. Cathy and Elijah were the notable ones to call him Jean so far, but what did that matter? It's just a nickname, and "Jean" sounded rad.

When the captain put him to the blue tea and pointed to go to the hoops, he gave her a salute and replied, "Aye, miss! Got that," He smiled before mounting his broom to the goal hoops for the Blue Team. So, Cookie and Benjamin were the Bronze Team, he better watch out for that Chaser. He gave the First year chaser a greeting wave as if saying, "Good luck, have a good chaser-ing, Bronze Team", or something like that.

-------- And I have always buried them deep beneath theground --------

User Image
Dig them up, let's finish what we've started

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dig them up, so nothing's left untouched

With: Blue Team
Attire: Athletic Attire

Cara MiaKitty
RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:43 am
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine continued searching, but couldn't spot it.

Final Roll: 12

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:38 am
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

He continued his search patiently. At least none of the other seekers seemed to have spotted it yet.

AC: 13
                                  Modifiers: +3 Spot and Catch
                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  -/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

He continued his search. A hopeful glint still filled brown eyes.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  -/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna cheered as Lexine caught the snitch. She was happy that when she left, the team wouldn't be without a good bunch of seekers. When it was let go she gave a moment before searching herself.

Heading that way! -/3
                                                              Grab the Snitch -/2

AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 to catch and spot
                                                              Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn kept searching. This was getting really ridiculous. Shayna had already caught it once and then so did Lexine... Was it worth trying any more?

Position: seeker
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to catching and Spotting the snitch
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:19 pm
x
x
x

User Image

x

Still searching, Lexine slowed down, seeing if it helped any.

Final Roll: 10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

Finally he saw it and he grinned. Moments later he was shooting off towards it..

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  1/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:56 am
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine continued searching, but noticed that Cash seemed to have found the snitch.

Final Roll: 13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:48 am
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

He was getting closer. It seemed like he was the only one on its trail too.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  2/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games