Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This was the year. Isa was finally ready. The rumors that male harpies show up to these things? She had spent years getting ready for this. Her hair was overflowing and sparkly, her swagger was on point, her breasts were legendary. She was going to come out of this party with her snuggled under the arm of amazing strong male forever more. This would be perfect. She was the best looking harpy at this event after all.

Isa glided and flicked a piece of long, sparkly hair over her shoulder. Now, where were those stunning boys anyways? Her emerald eyes looked around the room and she bristled up slightly at the sight of the other females. Urrg competition. No matter, she was far more eye catching then them. Getting a male to pay attention to her was in the bag. She smirked to herself and started to saunter to the buffet table when she felt a p***k on the back of her next. She spun around and squinted into the crowd while rubbing the back of her next. Huh...Weird. She ruffled her feathers up and looked back to the food. She was feeling really funny. She rubbed her brow and then crossed her arms over her chest...Which was oddly flat? She blinked, moved her arms and looked down...Her chest was gone. HER BOOBS! HER LEGENDARY BREASTS WERE GONE! While Isa was wide eyed silently screaming over her boobs, she failed to see that she was a he now. And he was freaking out over this change.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:39 pm

Ursulo eyed the shindig, glancing around at all the pae mingling. He saw a couple hotties he'd like to get to know better, some little tentacled cat dudes destroying a table and someone with really fabulously long hair. He didn't immediately go over and talk to them however, as this was his first time at one of these parties. Though he was no stranger to a party, given where he came from, he was a stranger to 'these' kind of parties and he could have sworn that one was a female before blinking.

Glancing at his cup, he gave a chuckle. His hip eyes blinked with him and his tenta-tail curled upwards, trying to grasp the cup. "Oh my, this will be fun."

Quote:
He'sopen

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:45 pm
"I'm alright I ummm oh! Yes! My glasses!" She carefully took the frames and returned them to the proper place on her face. "I ummm can't see anything without them." She felt her cheeks flush pink in embarrassment as she slightly covered her face with her hands. "Sorrry. I-I wasn't looking where I was going I just wanted to leave." She paused for a moment as she tried to unscramble her brain. "Oh but I hit you! I'm so so so sorry!" Please don't hate her. "You're not hurt are you I-I don't know much medicine work; just what I've read-My book!" Her scrambled words fell on to her missing item. She quickly looked around and frowned. "I don't see it-Oh ummm what do I do?" Now Alatheia was really confused. "Oh sorry I'm bothering you." Her ears fell. She always did this.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:46 pm

Attor had been real reluctant to come, even after his sister had repeatedly insisted and offered to watch the kid. It only made his brow quirk, after all his sister was.... well. Special. But he hadn't yet told Tanz that. He had hoped his conversation with Tvora was enough to make her back off. At least she seemed to get the hint.

Whether she took it or not though....

Taking the glass from Tanz, he brought it to his lips, sniffed it, swished it then took a drink, smacking them together after. "This is indeed, very fine wine. I should like the name of it for later." he said before he half laughed at the mention of bringing Tvora something back. "Let's not. It will go to her head." he smirked, glancing at Tanz before over at the food table, which seemed to be now wrecked by some tentacled tiny cat things. "What on Telrunya...." he said under his breath. "Maybe we should have stayed home." he snorted, half joking.

Also wasn't that one of his sisters friends? Did Tvora set her up to spy on them?! Oh he had words for her later.

daisicle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:50 pm

Adelaid had so far, stayed to herself in a corner. There was a surprising amount of harpies here and it made her hiss. A small black bird twittered in her ear and bounced between her shoulders and she scoffed. "We should have stayed home Addie. There's too many pae here." she huffed, a bit of her feathers ruffling. Her eyes narrowed and her fingers grasped around her wine glass tightly, bringing it to her lips as she took a rather displeased drink. At least the wine was good. "Goodness. Lannister's swans have more elegance than this place." she chided quietly to herself, folding one arm over her chest as the other swirled the red liquid in her glass.

Quote:
she's open

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:01 pm
Cathulu had made a nest for himself on top the table, grabbing a leg off a turkey and shoving it down this throat. His tail grabbed itself a pretzel stick and his tenta-hairs grabbed some veggies before dipping them in some kind of sauce and tossing them at random pae walking by. He cackled before he remembered the other tenta-cat below him.

Scrambling back over the edge, he called back down to the spotted one, grabbing his stick and reaching out to try to poke the other with it. "MMmmyraahguubbalg!" he screeched happily, cackling before tossing some cucumber sandwhiches down at the other.

Wolfs Heart
I don't honestly know what hes saying, i literally imagine him making those noises and only he understands himself xD

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:08 pm
Sula hadn't seen the arrival of the male harpies, but she'd certainly felt it. In actuality, it was her sharp little eyes that had spotted the orange and green hunk heading up the stairs first. But, slowed as she was by mode of travel, she'd arrived on the scene after one of the tall featherduster hussies and beat a hasty retreat.

Sighing from somewhere around her talons, Sula instead changed tactics and zeroed in on the fermented fruit juice. Doing her best to avoid paeple, the dejected booby hopped up, dunked a cup, and then wove through the crowds, sipping at her drink. She was no stranger to fermented fruit, but this stuff was quite good. Sure, she could be relaxing in her nest right now after a satisfying meal of fish, but look there. She didn't know faun performed mating dances. Absolutely ridiculous. The female he was currently trying to win the affections of looked none to impressed, either.

Intrigued, Sula approached and stopped near her, holding up the cup with a squak and a warble before she realized she was just adding to the insanity. Dammit, what were the words in Common? "Umm.. fruit drink, good. Make the mating dance easy?" Good enough.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Sula @ Cascade

DaemonGabrielle
Indirectly @ Yipes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:52 pm
Wolfs Heart
Datum looked up lazily at the newcomer who was speaking to him. His solid red eyes had been closed, resting. He hadn't taken the time to really look around the place yet, so he did so now to see what the other was talking about. The venue seemed as grand as usual, but there did seem to be something missing, though Datum couldn't quite place it. "Yeah, I think I remember it... maybeeeeeee being fancier." the male said with a shrug.

Datum's nostrils flared he had never smelled such a strong aroma before. It was incredibly overpowering, perhaps too much so. He looked at the other fellow, certain it was coming from him, especially with the way he had bedazzled himself. "What are you trying to attract with that smell?" He asked. They had no need for such things under the water.

-------------------

Eruza looked on with interest as his eyes laid upon another Rak on the balcony. It had been a very long time since he had seen one of his own kind. He was intrigued and couldn't help but walk her way. Seeing her drink, he regretted that he hadn't the foresight to grab himself one before he went upstairs. He would have to remedy that later, but for now he didn't want to lose the other feline. The make caught sight of the accursed scratches across her chest and knew that she too was tethered to another, "Manage to get away for an evening?" he asked her, trailing one of his claws along the balcony rail, and leaving the faintest of scratches behind.

DaemonGabrielle
Viognier and Kittums

Kittums looked at the newcomer and smiled. She wasn't shy. She was the furthest thing from shy. She had also heard him coming, so it wasn't a big surprise. Who wouldnt wanna look at her magnificent opalescent body.

"Actually, he's here. But he's....what's the word? Indisposed?" She said, chuckling at the idea of Pel moping.

Chuckle done, she slid her eyes over the newcomer, like a snake sizing up a yummy looking rodent. And delicious is exactly how this little nugget looked. Blue and yellow carressed his black skin in a geometric pattern. But his eyes were interesting. He had one of each color. Well, well, well.

She licked her lips and turned fully toward the man of the hour. Did she just her chest out? A bit. Did she flutter her multicolor eyes? Oh you know it. One didnt come across such a pretty prize very often.

Licking her lips, she slyly smiled and gestured out to the growing crowd.

"What about you? Have you gotten yours lost in a pit of dispair as well?"

/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/

Viognier puffed up a bit at the other's question. He assumed he smelt fine. He attempted to suriptiously sniff himself, but most likely failed. His stealth was all but 0.

Feathers still fluffed, he turned back to the tentacled male and said firmly yet still politely "i am attempting to smell like this place normally would. I thought the ladies would enjoy it. They seem to wear the same stuff back at home."

Then a sudden thought hit him. He gasped and leaned slightly closer to the darker male, unbeknownst that his smell was aggravating.

He whispered "Oh my Goddess, do women not enjoy these smells?" It was as though he expected Datum to know these things.

How awfuk would be if he came smelling of roses and bouquets and the womenfolk really wanted leathers and chains?

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:06 pm
Elros Namasi
Sula hadn't seen the arrival of the male harpies, but she'd certainly felt it. In actuality, it was her sharp little eyes that had spotted the orange and green hunk heading up the stairs first. But, slowed as she was by mode of travel, she'd arrived on the scene after one of the tall featherduster hussies and beat a hasty retreat.

Sighing from somewhere around her talons, Sula instead changed tactics and zeroed in on the fermented fruit juice. Doing her best to avoid paeple, the dejected booby hopped up, dunked a cup, and then wove through the crowds, sipping at her drink. She was no stranger to fermented fruit, but this stuff was quite good. Sure, she could be relaxing in her nest right now after a satisfying meal of fish, but look there. She didn't know faun performed mating dances. Absolutely ridiculous. The female he was currently trying to win the affections of looked none to impressed, either.

Intrigued, Sula approached and stopped near her, holding up the cup with a squak and a warble before she realized she was just adding to the insanity. Dammit, what were the words in Common? "Umm.. fruit drink, good. Make the mating dance easy?" Good enough.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Yipes was mid convo when a blue goddess whose light shone as bright as the night sky interupted him.

He wasn't one to begrudge lack of manners and he always cherished bestowing lessons upon others. So when she asked about the faeries, well he was amped to give her an answer.

"Of course not. The pesky things refuse to leave my garden alone. They tend toward the broccoli, my dear. Sometimes i even swat them with a pair of shoes. Just, pow, pow." He said, mimicing the motions with his hands. Little did he know, that dragonflys werent fairies. Far from it.

He opened his mouth to continue when another bird arived. He turned and felt his eyes bulge a bit. She was a teak!!! A beautiful house of teak!

Dipping into a low bow, he made a grand humming roll of r's. That was how one greeted teak.

"You are a majestic being." He directed at the bird. "May i nest in your branches?" He asked, suddenly quite capable of spouting words to birds.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:14 pm
daisicle
Abilene had been taken a back for a second. Sweet boy? Well this obviously didn't know what he got up to at GO's house. A blush crossed his face. Well, he was happy to show her.

"Oh, don't you sweet thang me, you buttery thighed bird. I just need to be hoisted upon that table over yonder." He said, pointing one of his lil hands. "Would be a dear and lift me? Careful of my tail. It's sensitive. " he said, sending a grin and a little wink at the bluebird in front of him.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:19 pm
MiddyGlow
DaemonGabrielle

Koios jumped when someone petted his fur without permission. He turned at the sound of a voice and he blinked "Umm are you talking to me?" He asked. He didn't really consider himself pretty. He shook his head at the foolish question and shook his head. He wanted to have fun but he also wanted well he didn't know what he wanted but he was a little put off by this random female touching him without permission and then flirting with him. She had come on really strong and being as sheltered as he was he wasn't sure how to handle the situation.

Asios was clueless to his inner banter and his uncomfortbleness.instead, she inched a bit closer and began mentally sizing up his spots in comparision to hers. Which might have been obvious by the way she leaned a foward and began talking to his spots.

"Why yes, dearie. I am. Have you always had these spots or do you exchange them everyso often as i do?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:26 pm

Tanz shrugged and sipped again as Attor shot down her suggestion - she was mostly making to be polite, after all. If he said it was unnecessary... he'd know best. She would get a cute little something for Io though, and MAYBE even Purr's kids. Maybe. If she felt like it.

Her train of thought got interrupted by the abrupt breakage of the culinary delights, to which her ears perked, then folded down as she huffed. "What a waste of good food - how rude!" Tanz had wanted some snacks dammit! Then she added under her breath, "Whatever. The food in Breeheart and Zamarad is better anyways." as if it was some sort of consolation. She sighed and then elbowed Attor playfully after his comment, "No s**t, huh? Might as well make the best of what we got though - might be my last time without the kid for a while."

And how to do that...

She took a long sip and pondered. She obviously had some plans, but they were for later in the evening when they turned in for the night. Yeah, she had nothing... how boring was she these days.

She looked over with a sly smirk. "By the way, what do you think of the hair and accessories~?"

Fea Line
Tanz > Attor

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:33 pm

Eniko raise a brow with a small smile. "Oh lookit you, playing such a gentleman, Sug. How could I say no when you offer so nicely?" She motioned to a table on the second floor with a visual overlook of the dance floor. "I'll snag us a table over there - now don't take too long and let me get to feeling lonely."

Little did she know what would become of the buffet table in such a short amount of time.

In the meantime, she sauntered upstairs and made herself nice and comfy in the relevant spot.

Menelie
Eniko > Kasmai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:38 pm

Sonorilla remained in place, her face practically frozen in that smile, as the 'child' proceeded to try and woo her with a veritable slurry of ill-suited lines. Frankly, they made her feel sick to her stomach. Absolutely disgusting. Vermin. Less than that even.

"No, I'm afraid you'll need to ask someone else, you absolutely miserable excuse for a breathing creature."

Her smile wiped clean from her face as she stood up and - with a hmmph! - moved elsewhere in the room.

DaemonGabrielle
Sonorilla > Abilene

Quote:
Open for interaction

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:55 pm
She blinked and watched his hand movements. "You...Mean dragonflies?" She blinked as she was so confused. She pointed to one of the random fae pae around. "That's a faerie." She was equally confused at the small bird who joined them. "Mating dance? I don't know if that was a mating dance." She wasn't too sure WHAT that was. And now the male was on the floor bowing to the tiny bird. "Shouldn't she be nesting in your branch? You have branches, she doesn't?" Cascade wasn't too sure if what she was saying was normal anymore and she had only been here for five minutes. "Are you two having a moment? Should I leave?" She didn't want to disturb them if she was.

Elros Namasi

DaemonGabrielle

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas