Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] i will follow you into the dark (book 'em) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:40 pm
his own hands

Jeremiah let out a shuddering breath and curled briefly against Algie. "I know," his voice was still soft, "but that it was-" There was no point in talking about it. The potential was there, they had just been made to see it. That when pushed the things that needed to be done could be done.

That he, when backed to a wall, could do the things that were horrible and necessary.

He did not like it but he could accept it.

"I'll start cooking dinner again," he said after a moment, "but I would prefer if you would let me know what you might like." Not forever but for a little while it was what he wanted. It would be easier if he wasn't just doing it out of habit but out of it being for Alg.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:27 am
his own hands

Alg's hands smoothed over his husband's cheeks and through his hair until he was urging him up to kiss him, resting their foreheads together. Alg's green eyes locked onto his husband's. He thought it very likely that each of them had broken something in themselves, but there was no going back. Only forward.

"I love you," His hands brushed Jeremiah's cheek, eyes never leaving his, "No matter what. As much as we made these decisions apart... we made them just as much together." With the same motivation, the same end interest. Even if the paths were different, they had come back to this place and the two of them. There was some deeper meaning there, that even without consulting the other they'd taken the same journey for their spouse.

"We deal with everything as it comes," He nuzzled him and pressed lips to the rise of Jeremiah's cheek, "and it's alright. It's alright to breathe." Dinner wasn't important to Alg. Jeremiah was.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:09 pm
his own hands

Something cracked again. It was the night Algie was back all over again, it was coming home and it not being Algie, it was knowing that he had been broken then put back together but did not know what that meant. Jeremiah let out a shuddering breath, kissing back as he was kissed and wrapping his arms around his husband's neck.

"I love you," he whispered, his voice a little shaky. His eyes burned but he paid it no attention. It was important to know that they while this portion they had walked separately it was ultimately together and they were back once more. Stronger for it, even if-

"I would ruin the world for you," his voice was hoarse, "but hopefully it doesn't come to that. You keep me grounded, Alg, through everything and I'm more aware of that now than ever." His fingers tangled with his husband's, the ones that were warm and soothing. Alg's feelings were there but Jeremiah's were there as well and they echoed.

"It's alright to breathe because you'll be there." His eyes closed to bare slivers. "... and I'll be there for you so you have the same." It was, now more than ever, them against the world.
final word count: 3854

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:21 am
his own hands

The hoarse emotion in Jeremiah's voice could be felt in Alg's chest and he closed his eyes and let out a shakey sigh of his own.

"I know-" And he would ruin everything for Jeremiah. More than others, more than the outside world, he would lose himself and his life if he had to. No more sitting and waiting for others to act.

Alg placed kisses under Jeremiah's eyes and rested his head against him one more time. They both had the capacity for so much more now, scrutiny and strength where there had been doubt before. Even if the lines had blurred in their morals, they had one another.

azuredreams
maybe wrapping? perhaps le end?

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items