Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:36 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato smiled a little when Marou came over to their direction after taking off his equipment. He thought it meant the elf male wants some more hands on experience with basketball. Sato is a hands on and audio learner and he figured Marou is a hands on learner too. He nodded to Marou's question before Hachiko pass the ball to Marou. He was caught off guard by the animal sound then dog ears and tail showing up on the other student, but he wasn't scared. He couldn't never really be scared of dogs unless he was growled at or jumped on.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:00 am

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smiling slightly Jason nodded as he sat down in his chair and began to drink the water more heavyly then before but then again he was thirsty. Leaning back against his chair he listened and watched the whole time until he heard the barking and shock his head but focused on the students letting them focus on playing and teaching Marou how to play. Sighing a bit he leaned back into the chair more once he set the bottle down and relaxed more before crossing his arms over his chest.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:54 pm
Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
ooc: this is marou speaking aka legolas
OOC: *hugs all her friends* I have realized...even after a week of coffee caffiene denial...I still cannot break the habit and nor does it help me function to be sluggish then build into withdrawals if continued XD hope you all are alright ^_^

Marou blinked a bit. "Er...that is different. Kinda looks cute...reminds me of something my sister would say." He said in elven. He blinked and was shocked. He had...ears and tail now. That...was...different. He looked at Sato. "Is that a common thing in this time? Not magic?" He asked slowly. Catching the ball on reflex. He moved a bit. "So...I...throw it?" He said. He looked at Hachi. "Why are you...bent like that?" He asked. Disturbing...and he needed to censor his thoughts and not be seeing other people in place of people. He shook his head. "So what was that called? When you threw it?" He asked. "And...I...will do it as well." He tossed it to Sato. Or passed it like Hachi did him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:11 am

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Ziidane Riyu

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over Jason watched them for a bit more before leaning back into the chair completely as he closed his eyes soon after and went to take a small nap. Mumbling a bit he then stopped and napped peacefully but the whole time he listened to make sure the class was alright and that no one was hurt or upset.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki
T H E xxxxG U I T A R I S T

Hachi smiled, "It's called a pass, and what I'm crouching for is to play on the defensive. Meaning I'm protecting my hoop from you." His tail wagged slightly, watching as he passed it to Sato. "See was that hard?" He joked leaning back into the defensive position.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:25 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato nodded to Marou question, "Yes, a lot of races have changed and became more diverse" he answered simply. He caught the ball that Marou passed it to him then he dribbled the ball in front of him with his right hand. He dribbled a few times as he moved towards the direction of the hoop Hachi was defending then he passed the ball back to Marou.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:17 am
Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

ooc: I am going through manually as apparently not ALL my quotings are comign to me >_<

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel
OOC: *hugs all her friends* I have realized...even after a week of coffee caffiene denial...I still cannot break the habit and nor does it help me function to be sluggish then build into withdrawals if continued XD hope you all are alright ^_^

Marou wasn't totally getting things here. "Not so much that...as they are coming out of woodworks whereas in my time we kept a low profile unless the humans invaded our lands." he said ponderingly. He caught it and jumped. Throwing the ball from his fingers to fly in a high arc up and over and towards the goal. He then moved closer and was inspecting Hachi quite up in his space. "Where did you store those? I know for a fact they weren't there before." he said. He forgot about the game for the moment. "What sorcery did you use?" He asked curious.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi cocked his head, "I'm a wolf child. Half human, half wolf. Not sorcery I swear." He smiled, his tail wagging cutely behind him. He unknowingly sniffed the elf, blushing quite shy rubbing the back of his neck.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:17 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Marou does not cease to amaze Sato when the elf male makes the goal without hesitation. He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head slightly when Marou does a close inspection of Hachi. He goes to fetch the ball a few seconds later, "I'm sure he is telling the truth" he vouched for the other student.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:58 am
Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
OOC: uke-san told me to just post as jason is out for the count at the moment

Marou looked at Hachi. Tilting his head. He'd heard of wolf shifters. Lycanthropes. Werewolves. Nekos of all kinds but never a wolf child. "So in a way it is a wolf version of the neko race?" He asked slowly. Trying to understand. He blinked a bit. "I shouldn't smell. I did bathe before time warp battle." He said. Confused yet chuckled. "No worries." He said. Looking at Sato. "I'm sure. Just met a new race to me."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:10 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi nods at Marou's statement, "Indeed, a wolf child is the dog version of a neko." Then blushed when the elf mentioned smell's, "Oh no! It wasn't because you smelled bad, you just smell interesting." He smiled and laugh shyly.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:22 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato held the basket ball in his hand after retrieving it near the hoop. He laughed a little because of the whole smell comment and he thought it was amusing. He dribbled the ball some switching between his left and right hand. He was pleased that things has settled down a bit and getting the chance to play with other people.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:33 pm
Ziidane Riyu

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
OOC: uke-san told me to just post as jason is out for the count at the moment

Marou watched Sato then looked at Hachi. "I see. Well...then I understand what it is you are." He said with a chuckle. He blinked a bit. "That could be because from what I heard...I'm midevil. Quite literally. The time period I am from is the midevil era. You know knights, swords, round tables, that sort of thing." he pushed his hair behind his ear revealing pointed ears for a moment. "The air in my time was much cleaner though I must say things are very fascinating here." He looked at Sato. "Shall we play more Sato?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

Hachiko ━━ Osaki

Hachi cocked his head curiously, "Interesting! I knew you smelled odd, you're from the medieval times." He smiled nodding with the air, "Yeah, industry boomed pretty fast." The mentioning of the fun continuing his ears perked up, "I wanna keep playing." He looked over to Sato awaiting his response.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

TimeKey

Genkawolf

iiNerdyZombie

Interesting Flatterer

4,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ziidane Riyu
TimeKeys

User Image
Sato thought of the mediveil era as the dark ages because it was another name for it. He nodded when Marou asked if he wanted to play some more, "Certainly" he said before passing the ball over to Marou. He was happy to hear that the other student wants to continue on playing.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff