Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:55 pm
One would hope. wink *leans over and kisses her then gets the chicken with holders and brings the dish over to the table. Brings the wine bottle over and two glasses of water as well*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 pm
*finishes cutting the bread, then brings it over to the table* This looks really good. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:06 pm
*smiles at her* I'm glad. I hope it tastes good too. *kisses her, puts out the pets dinner, and pulls out her chair*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:09 pm
*grins* I'm sure it will.

*all of the pets dive for their dishes, except Blossom, who floats delicately down*

Thank you. ^_^ *sits in the chair that Rod offers her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 pm
*they talk over dinner and then dessert*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:42 pm
(I'm not entirely sure how to proceed as Rei anymore, too powerful.)

*Rei is in battle with something otherworldly, shooting a stream of raw power at it*

Rei: Any more power... could actually kill me. But the world eater must be stopped...

*the stream intensifies and in a bright flash both Rei and the World Eater are gone, and a world not quite Earth is saved*

*later, a stream of light falls onto a woman, Shiko Muerte*

Shiko: Knowledge, memories... not mine... whose?

*an image of a not quite human, slightly demonic looking person appears*

Shiko: Rei... Inaba...?

Voice: Well... if you're hearing this I am no more. But I can't be totally destroyed...
My... "selfness" might be nothing more than old information now, but you have inherited so much more than you will ever deserve.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:16 pm
{{Retropost from last night}}

*when he brings Miro into the apartment, he notes how there seems to be no sign of Vassnta at the moment. However, judging from the ample stains that he's able to see through his ultravision, especially around the computer, he has quite a bit more of an idea of what Vassnta has been doing there since their conversation at Kathy's than he would have ever really wanted to know.*
Didn't realize we needed to teach him to clean up after himself too stare

*shudders a bit and makes a mental note to find a way to explain to Mir why she should consider hiring a professional cleaning crew to give the apartment a once over as soon as possible. sweatdrop

He takes the sleeping cleric into the bedroom and unceremoniously dumps her into the bed. As he's reaching over to slip her shoes off for her, he feels a light tugging at his jacket and looks over.*

More cakey... *muttered in a half sleep*

*he smiles slightly in amusement and ruffles her hair, then something on the nightstand catches his eye. There was an oil burner as well as a potion vial that looked very much the same in design as what Liada's products came in. Curious, he goes to see what kind of potion it is and further discovers a stack of papers there with sketches and writing. Judging from the fact the writing was all in high elven, he figured it was a safe assumption that it was things Miro had done. He doesn't know the language well enough to figure out the written things, but the sketches speak volumes. Many of them are of Draa or of herself with Draa. At first he was a bit concerned because he thought it might have been drawings of himself, but the tattoos helped distinguish things. Although, he couldn't help but wonder if that should still be concerning. After all, any fascination she has with Draa likely stemmed from or at least had some basis in the loose "relationship" they had on Norrath.

He can only imagine what Ryzan would think about all this sweatdrop Or perhaps even worse, what Miro's husband would think. emotion_facepalm He's never personally met the man, but judging from what he knows of iksar, he probably wouldn't survive an encounter if he's at all suspicious that Miro still has something going with him. Sighing, he folds up the pages and glances over at the cleric, who has taken to cuddling with the giant panda that was already in the bed.*
Still playing with fire, I see. I'm afraid you can hurt a lot more than just yourself with this one, though.

*hesitating at first because he knows just what kind of a loss it would be if she had put a lot of work into those pages, in the end he reasons with himself that she of all people should know the importance of not leaving around evidence. He grabs up the lighter next to the oil burner and takes the papers with him into the kitchen, ripping them up and incinerating them in the sink before washing their charred remains down the drain. Afterward, he returns the lighter to the bedroom and removes her shoes for her like he was going to earlier*
There are some things that you just have to keep to yourself...

*he loosely drapes a blanket over her, then slips out of the apartment, heading back to his quarters under MW*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:24 am
{{More retroposting! *misses being up at night* crying }}

*When Vassnta and Miro get back to the apartment, Mir decides to stay up a while longer instead of going to bed, figuring that keeping Vassnta company will make him less likely to go back out searching for floozies, at least for a while. Plus, his recently acquired knowledge helps broaden the selection of movies and shows that they can watch without him asking questions the entire time sweatdrop They talk for a while over a small meal in the kitchen before settling down on the couch in the living room for a movie.

It doesn't take long for Miro to note how Vassnta smells exactly like Draa now, likely due to the fact that he had begun using Draa's cologne. As time passes, she subconsciously inches closer to him, further being driven by the lowering temperature in the apartment. Eventually, she finds herself right up against him, hugging his arm as they continue to watch movies, although at that point Vassnta is starting to get distracted by the fact that his arm is practically being smooshed between her breasts. sweatdrop He's not sure whether to feel disappointed or relieved when she decides to pause the movie for a bathroom break and to make popcorn.

After they've used the facilities, Miro puts a bag of popcorn in the microwave and the two get into a play fight over whether to leave it as it is or add a sweet flavoring to it. Miro gets down the flavoring and threatens to add it whether Vassnta likes it or not xp , and as he tries to wrestle it away from her, he soon winds up pinning her against a wall, conjuring many of the same memories in the both of them, as well as some of the feelings attached to those memories. Face flushed, he tilts his head and leans in, breathing in her scent from her neck, causing her breath to hitch.*

P.... Popcorn... redface sweatdrop
hm?
It's going to burn sweatdrop
*notices that the popping sounds have significantly slowed*
Oh sweatdrop

*He lets her up so he can go stop the microwave. While he's occupied with that, she remains there against the wall a bit longer, hand cupped over the side of her neck. She barely hears him at first when he suggests they separate out the popcorn so they can both have it the way they want it. Instead, her mind selectively picks out a few words and interprets him to be saying something entirely different sweatdrop redface gonk At least she still has enough sense about her to ask him to repeat himself instead of assuming that she heard him right the first time sweatdrop

Eventually, they settle back down in the living room for the rest of the movie. Despite Miro's insistence they watch another afterward, Vassnta declines as he can tell that she's actually really tired. Chances are, if they did watch another, she would just fall asleep during it. She pouts as he sends her off to bed, but ultimately knows that sleeping would actually feel really good sweatdrop *

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 pm
Before getting too comfortable in bed, Miro decides it might be best to use some of the incense sweatdrop She's managed to keep her dreams relatively mild thus far without it by venting through writing and drawing, but after speaking with Tes via messenger when she discovered her sketches were missing, she knew it probably wasn't the wisest idea to put it on paper like that. It was embarrassing enough finding out that Tes had seen them sweatdrop

There isn't much of the incense left in the vial, but it seems like enough to last her a few nights if needed at least, though getting more would probably be a good idea. She sets up the oil burner, using the same amount she always had, then nestles herself in under the covers with her giant panda, quickly nodding off.

A while after falling asleep, she begins to have a lucid dream where she was in her home on Norrath, which confuses her because she knew she wasn't supposed to be dreaming at all. It makes her wonder if perhaps the incense had an expiration date or something of the sort that made it no longer effective after sitting around for so long, or perhaps the bottom of the vial wasn't quite as potent as the rest for some reason. Whatever the case, she figures as long as she's aware and in control of her own actions, it's better than dreaming normally at least.

And because lucid dreaming also often meant being able to manipulate things to your liking ninja , that meant it was cakey time! twisted She starts to make her way to the kitchen, expecting to find a nice chocolate cake waiting for her, but instead she finds Draa sitting on the table.

You're not cakey mad
Very astute of you.

She sticks her tongue out at him and starts searching around for the cakey. It was her dream and she demanded cake mad , so it had to be there somewhere. After checking all around, even in places that one wouldn't dream of putting a cake, she turns back to Draa.

Did you eat Miro's cakey? mad
:: smirks ::
We both know that isn't what you really want.

He reaches over and brushes her cheek with his fingertips, gazing at her with that familiar half-lidded stare. A slight blush fills her cheeks and she shakes her head rapidly in an attempt to hide it.

N-No. Miro definitely wants cakey and she's going to find it.

Quickly, she moves past him and into the sole bedroom of the small home, checking the closet, shelves, dresser... even under the bed sweatdrop But still, there was no cakey to be found crying As she gets back on her feet, she finds Draa standing there in the doorway with his arms crossed. She sticks her tongue out at him again for giving her that "I told you so" face and tries to push on into the living room, but he blocks her from leaving.

There's cakey out there and I know it gonk Out of my way evil

Instead of heeding her command, he actually spreads his arms and legs out, bracing himself against the door jamb and making it even harder for her to try to get past him, not that it stops her from trying. At first she figures if she just pushes hard enough, that will make him let go or at least loose his grip, but he's actually wedged himself in there pretty securely. stare So she tries to squeeze through the gaps his body leaves at the sides, but he blocks her both ways each time before she can even really try. Finally, she just drops down to the floor and crawls between his legs ninja , however, once on the other side, he catches her around the waist and pulls her back in.

She kicks and flails, trying to make it as hard as possible for him to keep ahold of her, but it only results in him throwing her on the bed and pinning her down firmly.

I'm what you really want. You can try to hide it and deny it all you want, but you can't erase the truth.

You've always wanted me.

Shaking her head, she continues to try getting out from under him, but the efforts are all in vain. He soon stops her struggling completely by kissing the sweet spot on her neck.

B... But..... my husband...

She bites her lip as he whispers against her skin.

You were just so angry at Tes for leaving you that you wanted to move on and jumped at the first opportunity that came to you. You couldn't have anticipated that you'd meet me.

But it's too late now. I'm already married... and if he were to find out....

The dark elf smirks and looks her in the eye, stroking her cheek as he speaks.

He doesn't have to know. It'll be our secret. You can keep a secret, right?

She blushes deeply and nods, lifting her head off the bed to bashfully kiss his lower lip. Grinning, he presses his hips against hers.
Good girl.

It's said that the sense of smell is the strongest sense tied to memory. With Vassnta's... or perhaps rather Draa's, scent being practically all over her when she fell asleep, her subconscious was being assaulted with the things she was trying to avoid. And just as Liada warned, with such a strong connection in place while using the incense, she was now experiencing the most vivid dream she's ever had...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:47 pm
{{Continuing from above..}}

*In the early morning hours when it's still dark, as Vassnta is watching "educational" videos on the computer, he starts to hear something that doesn't seem to be coming from the headphones he's wearing. When he slips them off and listens closely, he notices the sounds of Miro shifting around in bed accompanied by soft moans. He recalls such a thing happening before and he wasn't sure what to think of it at the time, believing perhaps she was having bad dreams. But now, with all that he has learned since becoming "whole", he was rather acutely aware of what those sounds really meant.

Curious as to whether she was dreaming or doing something else, he quietly gets out of his chair and sneaks over to the bedroom door. Miro had left it open just a crack and he tries to peer in through there, but it isn't enough for him to really see in. Trying to remain discreet, he pushes it in very slowly until it's just enough for him to get a clear view of her. The blushing expression on her face definitely seems to indicate he was right about the nature of her moaning, but it's still difficult to tell whether she's sleeping or not.

On the one hand, he gets the feeling that he shouldn't really be watching her like that in either case, but on the other, there was something much more compelling about witnessing it first hand with someone he knew well rather than viewing a recording of strangers. Initially, he's perfectly content on being a voyeur ninja , but when he hears her say Draa's name, his eyes suddenly darken and without thinking, he's made his way to the side of the bed. Judging by how she doesn't seem to react or even notice he's entered the bedroom, it seems safe to assume that she's sleeping.*

Wha.... what should I do? redface
What do you think? twisted
Didn't we make a deal at some point about her making the first move? emotion_eyebrow
tch....
He's right....
Then how about we just wake her up and see what she does?

F... Fräulein...?
*Vassnta shakes her gently to wake her. Her blush becomes much deeper and she gets quiet, though her breathing is still heavy. Slowly, she opens her eyes halfway and gazes up at him bashfully.*

Fräu...?
*Before he can finish, she pulls him down to her and kisses him passionately. His eyes widen with surprise at first, but soon close as he returns the sentiment*

That's not fair!! scream She doesn't even know what she's doing! stressed
I believe part of that deal was you wouldn't say a word when she -did- make the first move.
I... I don't understand. Is this wrong?

*He pulls away for a moment to try to get his thoughts straightened out, but it's difficult to think with her unbuttoning his shirt with such fervor*
Does it -feel- wrong?

*Once stripped of his shirt, she runs her hands along his torso and starts kissing his shoulder*
No... no it doesn't redface

*The two continue to rid each other of their garments and exchange kisses until eventually Vassnta is in bed with her. He can feel her legs shaking against his hips, and as anxious as he is at this point to proceed, he still hesitates.*
I... I don't know if I should do this...
Why not? stare
I don't know.... I just... have this feeling...
I don't really understand it. I really want to, but...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:24 pm
Seeing the uncertainty in Vassnta's face, Miro starts to have second thoughts of her own. However, it kind of seemed to her like there was no turning back now after coming this far. It's not as if she would really save face from it since she's already done the unforgivable by kissing and undressing him, as well as being in this position in the first place. It was also undeniable that this was something she had been pining for. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she pulls him closer.

T.... T-Take me...

Vassnta's mind goes completely blank once he hears her whispered request and his body acts on its own to fulfill it. Miro can't help but wince as he's much rougher with her than expected. Her eyes close tight and she tries to bear with it, hoping it'll get better soon enough, but it's been so long since she's been with anyone and he's really just hurting her more than anything.

S-Stop. Please stop.

At first it doesn't seem like he's going to, but thankfully does when she starts pushing him. She hisses a little as he moves back, then gasps when she finally opens her eyes and sees this dark figure hovering over her. Many of the same tattoos from Draa were still visible, only now they were a deep red, and aside from those, she couldn't see any other details of his body. It was almost like looking into a void in the shape of a person's silhouette. Despite the markings on its body, it didn't seem at all like this was either Vassnta or Draa...

Who.... who are you?

A toothy grin appears on the figure's "face", along with eyes glowing as deeply red as its tattoos.

I am whoever you want me to be. twisted

As his voice changes, so does his body, taking on the familiar features to match. If not for the much deeper red of the eyes as well as the tattoos, he looked exactly like Draa with black hair. Those things combined with the transformation seemed like proof enough to her that he wasn't who he appeared to be and she starts moving away. However, she doesn't really get anywhere before he catches her by the hips and pulls her back to him.

Just relax...

Pinning her arms above her head, he goes directly for the sweet spot on her neck to calm her. While not quite as effective as he thought it would be, it's enough to at least make her not struggle as hard. Since it's apparent she needs a bit more convincing, he lets go of one of her arms and slips his hand under her, caressing that spot between her shoulder blades that he knows gets particularly sensitive when she's "on". Despite her reluctance, a soft moan escapes her.

That's my good girl.
He goes ahead and continues what they started, but this time uses much of the same method with her that Tes often had when there were long breaks between their "meetings". Gradually, she starts to give in to him, even sliding her hand behind his head. The way his breath staggers for a moment when she does is just like Tes, but his skin and hair have that strange but cuddly soft texture to them that's unique to Draa. Not even Vassnta felt quite the same as that. It's then that she allows herself to believe it really is Draa, even if there are some differences. After all, with what he's been through, it was hard to say if he was even coming back at all. It's completely possible that he wouldn't be exactly as he was before he changed into Vassnta.

They continue on from there as if making up for lost time, resting in between only to start up again. By the time Miro finally collapses onto the bed from utter exhaustion, the sun is just barely starting to peek out. She's turned onto her back once more and he crawls over her.

No. sweatdrop No more sweatdrop , she utters breathlessly, too worn to object in any other manner. He grins and holds her wrists, whispering into her ear.

I knew you wanted it twisted

Noticing his voice has changed as well as the feel of his body, she looks up and once again sees the dark figure over her.
V... Vassnta...?
I'm afraid Vassnta is dead, thanks to you.
eek Dead!!?
He chuckles.
Don't look so surprised, Fräulein. With a name like "innocence", you didn't honestly believe he would survive intercourse, did you?

Her brow furrows and she quickly looks off to the side. She had wondered what would happen to Vassnta if Draa were to come back, but the idea of him being dead was much harsher than she would have liked to imagine. Suppressed or dormant was tolerable, but dead....

.... what about Draa?

He sneers and inspects the tattoo on his arm.
He's.... still around, unfortunately stare But no longer in any capacity to interfere...
As he says that, the tattoo begins to fade and he smirks at how much control he has regained. However, much to his chagrin, the tattoo doesn't go away completely like he was expecting.
Schieße stressed

Getting out of bed, he stumbles over to the full length mirror by the closet and tries with the other tattoos, only to get the same result. He can't even make the one over his eye disappear, which is especially vexing because that would be the hardest to cover. He's unaware at this time that his hair and eyes didn't appropriately change earlier. It's at least somewhat of a relief when he manages to manipulate his body to be genderless much like Vassnta used to be. It shows he's likely to still have his more drastic transforming abilities intact. When he's about to test that theory out, he catches a glimpse of Miro behind him in the mirror, curled up and completely distraught. The twinge of guilt he feels at seeing her like that makes him realize that the tattoos aren't the only annoyance that Draa's lingering influence left behind stare

Du kleine Scheißer .... stare stressed

He quickly throws on some clothes and leaves the apartment without so much as giving Miro a second glance, more concerned with distancing himself from everything connected with Draa for the time being to see if that will help him regain complete control. Meanwhile, the cleric is left there alone, feeling she has made the gravest mistake of her life.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:34 am
(( crying crying ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:34 pm
:: having not slept well for the past couple nights after her encounter with the dark figure as well as having a hard time doing anything without thinking back on the fact she erased Vassnta from existence, she decides that she just can't stay in that apartment anymore... not right now, anyway. While there's a small hope that somehow Vassnta or at least Draa is going to come back, there's also a chance that other figure would show up and she really didn't want to be around if he did. Languidly, she dresses and heads down the street, not bothering with her hair beforehand ::  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 am
*Excelling in the Corps at a surprising rate, notice had been sent to his commander by the GGG Police Precinct requesting Officer Showcase return to the department for a special undercover assignment; classified and under the direction of top brass. Hand picked and selected out of probably many qualified candidates, but they want him. He's good. He's real good. cool

Saluting the general and standing at attention, he accepts his papers and commendations with pride, beaming when the general himself tells him what an outstanding Marine he is. User Image

So he's back to the GGG Police Force with new skills and an impressive military service record. The chief, more than glad to see Showcase, sits behind his desk reviewing Showcases military file and current assignment. Showcase stands tall at full attention in his police uniform in probably the best shape of his life, shoes polished and buffed until a reflection can be seen in them. A shining example of what a cop ought to be. A lean, mean, fighting machine. It'll be good to be back. Back with all his fellow officers. After walking around and saying hello to all his coworkers, he makes sure his locker is in order and hits the gym hard before showering and putting on a fresh uniform. Always good practice to pump iron before a shift. User Image

He heard from some of the men Dougherty got a promotion to management and is an expectant father of twins. A good beat cop castrated and swallowed by the Pavani family. A desk job. A 9 to 5 gig as head of the detective unit pushing papers and getting more into the investigative side of things. There is no doubt the "little woman" probably had everything to do with that career move. Poor b*****d.* User Image  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:57 am
(( rolleyes Or the fact he's having twins...and -still- ain't working 9-5, ya dumb b*****d. -shakes head at showoff- More like 5 ta never. rolleyes ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games