Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:03 pm
Oh...

*has some difficulty wrapping his head around that. He thought a memory would be something he experienced himself, or at the very least something Draa experienced. Even so, seeing her blush like that seems to make the memories that had been brought up much stronger.*
You and Tes had babies then like Psyzapp is going to have babies? ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:14 pm
rofl  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:07 am
Finally after making her way back home after she had been wandering around town, Sakura opened the door with a smile and turned on the lights. "Hey guys...I'm home!!" she called out to the creatures that she now called her family. She shut the door as the small Mewpit came wandering out to greet her, followed by the newest member, a large saber tooth tiger. She smiled and walking over to the pair, gave them both a scratch on the head and a cuddle, enjoying the comfort they brought her. "I found out what's been happening since we were away...it appears as though a lot has happened. One of the MW Ladies is going to have babies it seems, a pair of twins. Another was given a cursed blade that had to be cleansed since one of the dark elves that live here gave it to her and didn't realize I suppose. Another of the Fae have been very busy with their work at the Lab it appears and she filled me in on what happened in the brief conversation we had" she told the pair as she made her way into the kitchen and began to get to work on making their dinner. She decided a nice stew would be nice so she got out plenty of meat and some veggies and began to prepare it. "Also it appears that one of the angels had been possessed by her mother as they went on a quest and the dark elf I mentioned before is now genderless. Still it's nice to know that things haven't changed by the way things look" she told them with a smile as she continued to make their meal. She then turned to look at the pair a moment as she put the meal on the stove to begin cooking. "It shouldn't be too long..." she told them and then walking over to the lounge, turned on the television for them to watch. It felt good to be home again after so long, Sakura couldn't stop smiling at her family. After the meal was ready, she served it and they all ate happily in the lounge watching the news and a few boring shows before she washed the dishes and then made her way to the shower and changed for bed. "Come on you two..time for bed..." she called as they came racing in and lay down at her feet as she curled up under the blankets and fell asleep herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:49 pm
{{How is me being genderless classified under "things haven't changed"? scream crying }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:58 pm
(( Perhaps Sakura forgot to use her magnifying glasses before you lost your man parts. User Image ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:07 pm
{{Magnifying glasses!!? scream Hey, careful with the insults. scream Draa and I have the same build. stressed I don't think that would make her revise her statement any stare It should stare }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:09 pm
(( Maybe she doesn't recognize "quality" when she sees it? wink I don't know HOW she'd overlook your man parts since you run around here naked. User Image ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:59 pm
((Maybe she covered her eyes and tried not to look eek ))

Eh? sweatdrop N-No sweatdrop We didn't have any children sweatdrop That actually would have been bad if we did sweatdrop

:: frowns a little at that statement ::
Why are you suddenly so interested in this stuff anyway?

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:34 pm
*becomes further confused at her answer. Just moments earlier she said making babies was important and Psyzapp didn't seem to view her own pregnancy as a bad thing as far as he could tell during their conversation. But now Miro said it would be bad.* confused

I don't understand....

So is reproducing good or bad? confused

If it's bad, then maybe having a p***s isn't really so important after all, but if it's good, then having one would be good. I was told it also expels liquid when taking in food, but I don't need food so I don't need it for that at least...

Psyzapp seemed to think having one was important and said that if I want it enough, then I will get one. ^_^ But I don't know enough about it to know if I want it...

If the only use that I personally would have for it is reproducing and reproducing is bad, then I don't think I want it....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:55 pm
:: really wishes he wasn't coming to her of all people with that dilemma :: gonk

W-Well... uh... maybe you should ask someone that already has one? sweatdrop Miro doesn't have a p***s so Miro wouldn't know how important it really is
:: hopes that makes him stop asking her questions :: ninja

Oh... :: thinks that makes sense ::
Does that mean Psyzapp has a p***s? confused

eek sweatdrop er... I.. I don't think so... sweatdrop

She seemed to know a lot about them neutral

sweatdrop There are ways of finding out some things without having one, but Miro thinks for an expert opinion, talking to someone who has one would be best. 3nodding Womenses can only speculate on what it's like to have one, but guyses would actually know 3nodding

I see...
Psyzapp did say she might have to ask her husband or Tes and Ryzan if I was wondering about something she couldn't answer...

Yeah. You should talk to them ninja
Miro is just going to go change now sweatdrop
:: slips away into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:37 pm
{{ cat_gonk Are you KIDDING?! Why the hell would I want to look THERE on DRAA?!?! I have STANDARDS!!! cat_stare Not my fault Draa appears as a rude, crude, womanizer that's desperate to get laid cat_sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:50 pm
{{I'll tell you why: because I'm hot, no matter how much of a womanizing a*****e I am. As a matter of fact, that's what makes me hotter cool }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:58 pm
{{ cat_stare Draa = Attractive? cat_talk2hand I'll believe that when I see it... }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:25 pm
*carefully washes off an old statue, soaking wet and covered in mud and algae, the statue is of a man in 19th century attire and is on a pedestal with a metal plate labeled:
"CHARLES P. GEEZER
TOWN FOUNDER
CRAFTED FOR THE TOWN'S FOUNDING IN JULY 8, 1857"*

How unfortunate, the thieves tried to steal the statue of town founder Charles P Geezer when the bridge broke under their truck 50 years ago... well I found it. I wonder how much the historical society or the museums will offer for it?  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:18 pm
*came earlier in the afternoon, the pets letting him in. Grins at them and starts to work, hiding his car in the back and bringing in some groceries for Kits' surprise dinner. Reassures the pets he's making them something special as well*

*cooks a nice meal of baked chicken in mushroom soup, steamed broccoli and asparagus, snap green beans and french bread. For dessert, a baked Alaska with marble cake, chocolate chip cookie dough, and Baileys on it was chilling in the freezer*

Don't worry, Critters, I made you all a dish of chicken and mushroom soup for your own. lol  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games